The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hello all. I'm ready to buy some new monitors and I'm thinking Dyns. I just wanted to get an opinion on this issue from this...

Robzo
replies: 8 views: 1,559
7rojo7 26th October 2004

I have a PT HD Accel 2 w/ a 192 and a Rosetta 800. I use the Rosetta 800 for my master clock and everything works fine even...

mwm7
replies: 7 views: 1,465
Ruudman 26th October 2004

Hello. One of my clients wants to get that Incubus guitar sound. He is curently playing USA Stratocaster and Les Paul Doublecut,...

Boby Stoica
replies: 3 views: 5,886
johnjm22 26th October 2004

Hi folks is there someone that knows about real profesional (remote) mixing services with track record - I suppose Mr. Pensado...

dagg
replies: 11 views: 3,141
Extreme Mixing 26th October 2004

I know this isn't about gear (gasp) but you guys/gals are a smart group and hopefully someone will have an answer. On...

JuicyFruit
replies: 0 views: 1,241
JuicyFruit 26th October 2004

While I'm saving up for some Lavry D/A, I'm using my Central Station D/A for monitoring. Just wondering if there is any value...

bassbug
replies: 2 views: 678
bassbug 26th October 2004

Here's a story of my days back in colege, A washburn classical was buzzing a lot on me... My end of year exam was coming up...

Jason Poulin
replies: 41 views: 3,408
Gil Eva 26th October 2004

Hi, I was thinking it would be nice to have a monitor, a keyboard and a mouse in my recording room. Not just the ones I have...

Hayman
replies: 11 views: 3,046
joeq 25th October 2004

Hi! Has someone measured (or knows) Apogee MiniDAC XLR's output impedance? (On its datasheet Apogee says only "ultra low...

Gerardo
replies: 0 views: 1,229
Gerardo 25th October 2004

Pretty decent? I'm thinking of migrating tah tway instead of native just for the change of pace.

tubedude
replies: 31 views: 3,930
KingUgly 25th October 2004

I got my Josephson C617's (the successor to the 606B) last week and am just starting to play with them today. This is a P48...

recordista
replies: 3 views: 1,571
recordista 25th October 2004

Have this problem in my new place, tiny little brown-outs that also make the monitor flicker. I've only been tracking once when...

krs
replies: 2 views: 1,045
krs 25th October 2004

Another channel strip From UA,,,,,,,,featuring the LA-2a on the comp/limiting side check it...

Dizzlano
replies: 7 views: 1,659
doorknocker 25th October 2004

American Band was on the radio yesterday, and I am just wondering what they used to get that vocal sound? Some chorus/short...

latweek
replies: 5 views: 1,359
Jay Kahrs 25th October 2004

Hey yall, I have these tracks I'm working on...and these drums just arn't cutting it(imagine that)...It's a rock style like...

dreamaudio
replies: 7 views: 2,672
natpub 25th October 2004

I'll be there. Who else here will be attending the show?

TonyBelmont
replies: 40 views: 2,677
djui5 25th October 2004

Howdy, you tawdry pile of slutz! ;) I'm seeking recommendations for a hardware stereo compressor that will offer varieties of...

Synth80s
replies: 23 views: 5,813
Pohaku 25th October 2004

Hope this is the right place for this.... I bought a used Ensoniq DP/2 effects processor and all it does is buzz - real loud!...

targa
replies: 0 views: 1,186
targa 25th October 2004

In a typical studio environment with a main tracking room and several iso booths, do you prefer to put the drums in the room and...

Dave Martin
replies: 15 views: 1,842
Sharp11 25th October 2004

For all the years I was in LA there were very few thunderstorms. Now all my gear is in Texas where thunderstorms are quite...

max cooper
replies: 1 views: 902
joeq 24th October 2004

Precisionsound releases Demonic - Voices from hell From the darkest areas of human vocal art and for the first time ever...

precisionsound
replies: 0 views: 1,671
precisionsound 24th October 2004

Oright all, wiggys coming over to London towards the end of NOV so... anyone up for a meet. I'll sort out venue etc.. just...

toolskid
replies: 9 views: 1,147
Jules 24th October 2004

Hi all I know that this might be a silly question , but I hope that some more experinced guys are going to help me . I...

Max headroom
replies: 0 views: 916
Max headroom 24th October 2004

The next generation of SonicStudio, code name “X,” is an upcoming OS 10–native version of our leading PCM product. With...

Riccardo
replies: 0 views: 1,540
Riccardo 24th October 2004

Hi All, I'm looking for a quality bantam 96point patchbay that is configured half normalled, but where the normals can be...

DirkB
replies: 3 views: 1,681
DeadPoet 24th October 2004

Hello guys/gals, 2 questions please that your probally tired of answering but I'd appreciate it. 1. anyway I started out...

St. Paul
replies: 12 views: 1,222
max cooper 24th October 2004

Just thought this would be an interesting thread as there have been so many "what mic would you use on ...." threads...

kittonian
replies: 29 views: 2,706
johnjm22 24th October 2004

Hi ya'll. As you may or may not know, our little place has been an ongoing construction project (as outlinedhere We've just...

cajonezzz
replies: 16 views: 6,978
faeflora 24th October 2004

Do you guys have any bad things to say about this? It's basically the only nice preamp i can find to rent in this town, but...

dreamaudio
replies: 3 views: 1,075
JB3 24th October 2004

Greetings to everyone, I am just seeking some advise here. Which one is better suited to ambient guitar music? I play...

Hershal Pearlma
replies: 0 views: 1,633
Hershal Pearlma 24th October 2004

on gearjunkies: http://www.gearjunkies.com/news/210

bambamstudio
replies: 3 views: 1,066
feggymango 24th October 2004

I might have a good deal on an alesis 1622 and want to make sure it's right for my needs: right now I use an 001 with no...

badperson
replies: 0 views: 2,464
badperson 23rd October 2004

Ok with my Myteks on the way I need some spdif cables. Any sense to getting the upper end Canare or Apogee cables? I have...

Saucyjack
replies: 4 views: 1,408
luap 23rd October 2004

Right now my DAW is set up in the same room as the drums and live instruments. The room is treated fairly well and my sessions...

PaRaNoId
replies: 6 views: 835
PaRaNoId 23rd October 2004

I remember you saying on one of the threads here that you don't use mixbus compression. Which intrigued me, because I (used to)...

Curve Dominant
replies: 30 views: 14,576
Curve Dominant 23rd October 2004
replies: 0 views: 694
adamcal 23rd October 2004

Well you guys I knew that this would happen and here it is. I finally got a Rock project in front of me to mix. Which I fill I...

M2E
replies: 38 views: 4,421
Jules 23rd October 2004

Has anyone had the opportunity to test the new BM5As? Are they a great leap from Monitor Ones mk2active and MAckie´s...

Alécio Costa
replies: 5 views: 2,446
Alécio Costa 23rd October 2004

Im having the oportunity to purchase a Revox A77 tape deck machines at around $200 and a Tascam MSR-16 for $800. Both machines...

exfakto
replies: 3 views: 3,504
echorec 22nd October 2004

I'm currently on an AthlonXP 1800+ and I need to run more plugins. I know there is stuff like the PowerCore Firewire...and...

blackcom
replies: 15 views: 2,062
RyanR 22nd October 2004

Recently a friend of mine asked me about this console. I don't know much about this so perhaps anyone out there care to shed...

The MPCist
replies: 5 views: 11,153
Songhead 22nd October 2004

Hello, i have an Echo MIA soundcard used only for Monitoring, i dont record anything. i have Dynaudio BM6 monitors and i wanted...

dvir
replies: 2 views: 930
dvir 22nd October 2004

I am wanting to find out if I can improve the quality and character of lead female vocals, since that is a main element of the...

Sage
replies: 27 views: 3,091
ToddP 22nd October 2004

Hi there 3 out of 8 channels are intermittant on my 896 (I'm using XLR ins at +4db). Any thoughts? I seem to recall someone...

dlmorley
replies: 0 views: 953
dlmorley 22nd October 2004

Hi, I just bought Gigastudio 3, and my main reason for buying it was for the included high quality sampled gigapiano II. I use...

lukejs
replies: 5 views: 3,382
lukejs 22nd October 2004

I finally got a digital camera at the studio, so i snapped a few shots the other night, and threw them online... Enjoy (btw,...

Tibbon
replies: 19 views: 2,078
Tibbon 21st October 2004

Hi all. Does anybody have experience with Trident B range? Is it a cut down version of A range, something like : same pre but...

matrix
replies: 10 views: 1,783
echorec 21st October 2004

Are there any downsides sonically to reamping guitar amps, etc..? We have quite a few nice amps, but we've had stuff like...

Tibbon
replies: 5 views: 1,303
LTA 21st October 2004

Hi there, I do electronic/world/funk music but with the acoustic and the voice as the main instruments. I am going to redo the...

drongo
replies: 3 views: 1,019
krs 21st October 2004

Interesting... http://www.waves.com/default.asp?url=content.asp?id=1562

HypocritePro.
replies: 0 views: 1,135
HypocritePro. 21st October 2004

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search