The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hey this guy is interested in buying a pair of Trakkers from me. He is located in Denmark I am located in MD USA. Is there a safe...

Robert
replies: 0 views: 850
Robert 3rd November 2004

hllo i just recieved the big ben i got one hd96 interface 2 x882/20 1 isa 428 with digital option and one finalizer...

ak47
replies: 4 views: 960
chap 3rd November 2004

If I can be so bold, we could use a thread to announce stuff like "Come to our booth and win a kitten" and "All...

David R.
replies: 27 views: 5,677
Fleaman 2nd November 2004

how is the internal wordclock in the MH ULN-2? or do you use external wordclock?

vtone
replies: 1 views: 802
wynsmth 2nd November 2004

Here are some relatively old pictures from The Cutting Room, Stockholm (www.cuttingroom.se) that I came across the other day. How...

SpaceChild
replies: 13 views: 1,712
MIKEHARRIS 2nd November 2004

Still agonising over 'what to buy'! Latest torment is over a PT mix (plus?) system. Do you think there is life in them for...

crispy
replies: 3 views: 855
toolskid 2nd November 2004

Hello! Just a quick one: Is there a tool (i.e. a CD, CDROM or book) I can use to compare the features of the most commonly used...

pomtarr
replies: 1 views: 1,395
toolskid 2nd November 2004

Hey guys& girls, what do I need to do if I want to use gear bought in the states in the uk?

j-uk
replies: 10 views: 1,195
Gie-Sound 2nd November 2004

Hi guys--just wondering if anyone could help me decide between these two.Ive heard horror stories about bugs in the 2488 but ive...

dolor44
replies: 1 views: 2,303
Way Of The Heart 2nd November 2004

Any convention in San Francisco gets high marks just based on location; it's impossible not to like this city. But once you...

hollywood_steve
replies: 11 views: 2,168
John Hedger 2nd November 2004

I hear they were rip offs of the ADR compressors. I think they were made in Canada in the mid 70's. Just checking if anyone here...

Hiwatt
replies: 1 views: 2,257
max cooper 2nd November 2004

I don't think these are new, but the might be an inexpensive and easy way to get monitors high enough in a project studio. They...

max cooper
replies: 0 views: 2,979
max cooper 2nd November 2004
replies: 14 views: 3,924
hollywood_steve 2nd November 2004

Ouch. Possibly the worst live tv trainwreck ever. http://www.collegehumor.com/news/ashlee_snl.wmv

chrisgraff
replies: 29 views: 3,537
inaudio 2nd November 2004

Ok, so I'd like opinions of whether folks think buying outboard gear is clearly necessary in today's time... Particularly...

licendrivr
replies: 5 views: 1,423
robmix 2nd November 2004

did everyone have a scary halloween? i thought it would be scary to just leave this thing outside with the pumpkins

kraftrourke
replies: 4 views: 3,525
kraftrourke 2nd November 2004
replies: 11 views: 1,568
GuruInSpace 2nd November 2004

Wich one of these two plugins do you like the most? For what kind of uses and why? How do you find them different and wich one...

blackcom
replies: 18 views: 5,962
LumenStudio 2nd November 2004
replies: - views: -
edyer 2nd November 2004

Designed by people who know what Pro really stands for.

Henchman
replies: 9 views: 2,038
drew 1st November 2004

Anyone recognize this adress - there should be some sort of label? Unit 39 Silicon Business Centre Wadsworth...

lasso
replies: 1 views: 1,269
Blast9 1st November 2004

Wireless Daw controler. kfhkh Tranzport

ZEUSS
replies: 0 views: 914
ZEUSS 1st November 2004

Howdy... Most guitarists know that with there are some GREAT finds for vintage tones from less-than-well-known amp makers of...

Midlandmorgan
replies: 7 views: 1,770
mig27 1st November 2004

In the last two years, I've spent over two grand in headphones. What do I have to say for it? Two pair left. Just two. Thats...

Bang
replies: 14 views: 1,951
Han 1st November 2004

Anyone know if DFHS be triggered by external drum pad in real time, using something like an old Roland Octapad? Reading all...

natpub
replies: 2 views: 1,135
preben 1st November 2004

Hey gang, Just wondering what everyones take is on mixing an instrument that has multiple mics on it eg. snare Do you guys...

Prickstein
replies: 8 views: 2,311
Prickstein 1st November 2004

the uad1 gets with every upgrade more interesting for me. maybe i should get the studio pack as soon as the version 3.7...

stardustmedia
replies: 6 views: 2,064
kevinc 1st November 2004

...hmm...this seems to do some interesting stuff. http://www.legendaryaudio.com/

max cooper
replies: 9 views: 2,698
Synth80s 1st November 2004

I am a producer and have worked on a lot of successful albums (mostly Alternative/Electronica). Currently trying to put together...

Clay
replies: 4 views: 982
Jose Mrochek 1st November 2004

I'm not sure of the best forum for this but there are two Procontrols with the same photo. One is insanely cheep. I emailed the...

RobMacki
replies: 6 views: 1,354
RobMacki 1st November 2004

I'm searching for a cool mic-pre, I will work almost all the time with vocals, but sometimes I will need to record some guitars...

gaiarec
replies: 45 views: 7,000
conguero 31st October 2004

I just played with a beta version of Nuendo 3, and it 's incredible. I can finally use my analog outboard gear as plugins in my...

TonyBelmont
replies: 32 views: 4,980
Ray Sigmond 31st October 2004

Intelligent Machinery Productions Presents: Drone Structures Drone Structures is a new 2-disc sample set featuring virtually...

intel
replies: 0 views: 1,091
intel 31st October 2004

I've bought a new U195 and I'm liking it but the fat mode seems pretty much unusable to me. I know I can engage the lo cut at the...

esteso
replies: 6 views: 1,533
Musiclab 31st October 2004

I have typically used Sennheiser 421 and 409/609 on toms and see allot of people using Audio-Technica ATM23 and ATM25 mics. I...

cfuehrer
replies: 5 views: 8,837
TER 31st October 2004

since one of us can't make the 26th (mentioning no names RICH) how are people fixed for the friday after - just PM since there...

toolskid
replies: 11 views: 916
RichT 31st October 2004

I have a question that needs your feedback. Its about pricing gear fairly. Some of the new lines we are pursuing have...

Brad Lunde
replies: 23 views: 2,113
sounddeeler 31st October 2004

I just got the hot off the press mastering mini console that the folks at Dangerous music are building. It sounds fantastic and...

mcsnare
replies: 4 views: 1,325
mcsnare 31st October 2004

I have a session coming up in december at West Lake audio (studio D). Drums/Bass/Guitar to 2". Dumped to HD. I would like...

KBOY
replies: 1 views: 792
tanker 31st October 2004

Hi folks, I see a lot of references to the issues surrounding mix bus summing within DAW's and as the nieve youth that I am, was...

palebluedot
replies: 4 views: 1,931
jon 30th October 2004

AES Update >> Saw GM mingling and wandered over to ProTools latest..>..Hutch over @ Manley was helpful with some mods...

cjogo
replies: 9 views: 1,504
cjogo 30th October 2004

Looking closely at both. Primary use would be vox and ac gtr. Music styles would be country, folk, americana. May include...

natpub
replies: 4 views: 1,662
brownmouse 30th October 2004

hello i'm searching for a nice 19" mic pre strip with ADAT to use with my digi002rack...anyone sugestions...i've seen a...

gilson
replies: 12 views: 1,839
brownmouse 30th October 2004

Home life and home studio life are starting to not work so well together, so I'm thinking of moving the lab. Any advice folks can...

ttauri
replies: 2 views: 1,055
ttauri 30th October 2004

Hi there, My solution to fixing the crappy sound of my ITB mixes (with a budget of 6-7K Euros) is to buy : * Apogee Trak2...

drongo
replies: 7 views: 1,429
drongo 30th October 2004

Hey Guy's. I'm about to do a project with some Ac. Gtrs that are more pretty gtr licks and nice mellow gtrs. What do you guys use...

M2E
replies: 26 views: 2,984
doorknocker 30th October 2004

Marshall doesnt make small, low watt, tube combo amps (ala fenders 15 watt Blues and Pro Jr.) What amp company has basically...

Bobalou
replies: 16 views: 2,106
Jim Williams 30th October 2004

This one sure looks interesting for the native reverb camp! Maybe those with the hardware unit or a real Eventide version could...

strauss
replies: 20 views: 2,813
Crandall1 30th October 2004

I need advice for nearfield monitor. I will use them only for Trance music mixing.What is your personal advice for this?genelec...

trance54
replies: 3 views: 1,857
max cooper 30th October 2004

I have a Marshall Valvstate 120/120 as a poweramp in my guitar-rack. Just wondering what you guyes think I would gain by...

blackcom
replies: 3 views: 7,637
el cochino 30th October 2004

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search