The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

i purchased a used s950 off ebay this year. the unit seems fine, however it seems the output level of the unit is very low. i...

electric
replies: 7 views: 2,976
electric 10th November 2004

Now these days, who's still using his Gate outboard? Seems to be sitting in the racks?..right? Or just using the gates for the...

chumusic
replies: 0 views: 2,146
chumusic 10th November 2004

In search of glue...or in search of something other than "in the box " sound...is this thing the answer? All you...

AAsa
replies: 0 views: 2,543
AAsa 10th November 2004

Greetings all, I have a question if i may about guitar gear. I am primarily a drummer and keyboardist, but since i...

tluke
replies: 25 views: 1,927
covert 10th November 2004

I don't know where exactly but i heard long ago that the 414's where generally bright.... and so it went. Just recently i've been...

excellrec
replies: 26 views: 4,615
BrianK 10th November 2004

Anybody got any recommendations? I have need for a small, 2-4 channel line mixer that sounds incredible. I have been using a...

crypticglobe
replies: 3 views: 1,887
borut 10th November 2004

Hey--us Tar Heels can't let those in SF or London have all the fun. Are there enough gearsluts in the area to have a dinner some...

Clueless
replies: 4 views: 1,047
alphajerk 10th November 2004

I really needed to check it out but it's gone..... Has it moved? Can't find anything on Google. www.johnlsayers.com...

Magnus
replies: 13 views: 2,016
Sammas 10th November 2004

This piece is number one on the wish list, any pictures of it would be cool. What do the new EMI knobs look like that were...

Hiwatt
replies: 1 views: 1,697
enharmonic 10th November 2004

Hey fellow slutz, I am about a month away from moving across country, back to my hometown. Once there, I would like to open up...

not like this
replies: 18 views: 1,740
not like this 10th November 2004

Just curious what everyones thoughts are on the Marshall MXL V77 tube condenser cardoid microphone? Particularly: What are...

dejacky
replies: 14 views: 8,069
dejacky 9th November 2004

... or both? Hey guys, first post here, We are looking looking to add a great pre amp for drums and guitars. I love our...

gamrecords
replies: 1 views: 733
maskedman72 9th November 2004
replies: 11 views: 3,066
drew 9th November 2004

I haven't posted here for some time because I'm no longer in business, but I have a question: I'm looking for a replacement...

Etnier
replies: 4 views: 4,070
squeegybug 9th November 2004

Ok, I gotta share this. Over the weekend, I went to a wedding and reception with the wife and kid. There was a live reggae band...

Exmun
replies: 6 views: 2,440
joeq 9th November 2004

Curious to know more... Peece, T. Tauri

ttauri
replies: 4 views: 2,302
HudHudson 9th November 2004

Hello Jules and Co. I'm as tired of seeing the "best mic under a grand" threads as anyone, but they can be useful...

c.cash
replies: 80 views: 13,213
Jim Williams 9th November 2004

I bought a mic a few weeks ago from Mercenery and to my horror it had some problems. I'd never dealt with them before and had...

Sidewinder
replies: 3 views: 1,314
Barish 9th November 2004

So I just got done installing this piece at a studio I work for. No real bias here, I was actually expecting it to sound like...

chadly
replies: 0 views: 941
chadly 9th November 2004

Hello, I am trying to find a piece of gear that will dirty and fatten up snares like outlined in download number 2...

Geo
replies: 17 views: 1,471
dim light 9th November 2004

This band rules, check out their latest album, Liberation. http://www.brainwashed.com/transam/

cdog
replies: 2 views: 1,032
dim light 9th November 2004

Looking for a stereo effects processor to complement a yamaha rev500 and a Lexicon pcm41 delay. Any suggestions for something...

newatthis
replies: 4 views: 1,690
newatthis 8th November 2004

Hey Bay Area heads out there...I just moved back, and I'm going to visit some friends in SF tonight. But I have a couple of...

Chris VAEDA
replies: 4 views: 1,445
NathanEldred 8th November 2004

Up to now I used the M-Audio audiophile 24/96 as DAC for monitoring. I'm looking for an upgrade, not feature-wise but soundwise....

da burf
replies: 13 views: 3,893
da burf 8th November 2004

Im Doing some producing mixing on some high end client stuff, Hip Hop. The project involves (FAt Joe,Twista, and another guy cant...

Charlie-O
replies: 5 views: 1,905
Charlie-O 8th November 2004

So I've been put in a really cool situation! I'm getting in on the ground at this studio (well almost on the ground.) They have...

Unbound
replies: 3 views: 1,192
Brad Lunde 8th November 2004

Wondering whether anyone's actually worked with the new C414s yet, or had a chance to compare them with older 414s. I'm...

paulhurt
replies: 11 views: 2,397
thenewyear 8th November 2004

Well if they were there, they hid the booths. Behringer Sintefex Anyone else care to add to the list.

T_R_S
replies: 4 views: 1,555
entropy 8th November 2004

I talked to MetricHalo today. I asked them if they had plans to port SpectraFoo over to the PC. Surpisingly, the rep said...

genericperson
replies: 9 views: 2,745
genericperson 8th November 2004

Hi Everyone, Just bought one of these. Anybody out there currently using one and care to comment on how your using it and...

JB3
replies: 18 views: 3,802
JB3 8th November 2004

Hey guys, I am building a new room. Mix and tracking (everything but drums) So now I have a great room and I am looking at...

jumpnyc
replies: 11 views: 1,325
jumpnyc 7th November 2004

This is a little OT, but you guys are pretty good about this thing. I don't know what a lot of producers and engineers actually...

SolipsismX
replies: 15 views: 1,942
GuruInSpace 7th November 2004

For those of you who aren't regular readers of the Mackie Users's Forum, I'd like to announce the publication of my new...

MikeRivers
replies: 3 views: 1,886
MikeRivers 7th November 2004

This is from www.sonalksis.com: The CQ1 and DQ1 belong to a new family of audio processors whose lineage extends from both...

Audiopool
replies: 11 views: 2,379
Max headroom 7th November 2004
replies: 13 views: 3,897
DigitMus 7th November 2004

any tube condensors in 1200 range similuar to u47, Right now i got a rode ntk its kinda cheap sounding but i love the sound of...

momagoose
replies: 30 views: 4,855
Stisse 7th November 2004

Hey there Gang - I recorded a band last week, and they're pretty cool guys, decent songs, etc. But the drummer is . . . uh,...

roughly
replies: 36 views: 10,889
sharpeleven 7th November 2004

Just a quick note to see if anyone in the UK would be interested in any of the above (ideal for tidy cable runs to a stereo pair...

thenewyear
replies: 2 views: 2,548
Dangerous Dave 7th November 2004

I realize this is not your usual question, but considering the quality of the replies I have read in this forum, I figure you...

Lunes
replies: 0 views: 874
Lunes 7th November 2004

My experience is that compressor plug-ins fall *way* short of their hardware counterparts. However, the gap for eq's seems not...

u b k
replies: 12 views: 2,007
u b k 7th November 2004

Hey guys I have a Brauner Phantom C which I love but I need some tube warmth. I am now using the Focusrite ISA430 which is okay...

NIGHT'SCHILD
replies: 12 views: 1,844
thethrillfactor 7th November 2004

hey all ...i know people have started this type of thread ... but as of today....i'm movin from a 001 ...to ..? budget 20...

jett
replies: 12 views: 1,157
jett 6th November 2004

Hello, Excuse my ignorance, but can you tell me that what I'm doing is correct or not?? I have a pair of stereo-linked...

Geo
replies: 5 views: 1,835
Geo 6th November 2004

I'm looing for a portable 2ch preamp/DI for some field recording which can run on battery power to go direct to a laptop via an...

bassbug
replies: 5 views: 1,702
cdog 6th November 2004

Hi, I'm new to gearslutz and this is my first post. I wasn't sure which forum would be most appropriate to post this...

noahrobd
replies: 18 views: 1,581
Albert 6th November 2004

ok, i just got the apogee da16x. i started doing some eq on a kick i recorded a couple of weeks ago. i re-recorded the processed...

ribteen
replies: 1 views: 1,900
mytek 6th November 2004
replies: 31 views: 4,962
Hiwatt 6th November 2004

I am looking for a inexpensive, portable, 2 voice, recording setup. Specifically - i need to be able to record interviews - one...

spherop
replies: 1 views: 753
RinnyTin 6th November 2004
replies: 6 views: 2,697
Duardo 6th November 2004

What Happened AT AES with Barefoot Monitors ? Did anyone get to see the setup, or see the Demo.? It was right across the way at...

Rep
replies: 2 views: 1,522
barefoot 6th November 2004

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search