The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I am trying to find someone who might be able to help mix songs recorded on a protools hd system. Hopefully they have the same...

Robert
replies: 6 views: 1,178
picksail 12th November 2004

on gearjunkies.com: http://www.gearjunkies.com/news/266

bambamstudio
replies: 24 views: 1,972
GuruInSpace 12th November 2004

Man....the drums on this sound huge! I've only heard the remix, but geez.... Anyone know how they were done? -Stephen

Elsteve9
replies: 0 views: 1,196
Elsteve9 12th November 2004

I have a Mac G4 / OS X / Digital Performer 4 DAW-based home project studio. I'm looking for advice on how to best improve the...

chadd
replies: 17 views: 4,730
chadd 12th November 2004

I was listening to the fragile today by NIN, and i've always wondered about a certain, what i think is, guitar sound, on the...

Musicfuelzgood
replies: 11 views: 3,631
parasitk 12th November 2004
replies: - views: -
Meriphew 12th November 2004

Hi I asked this at the DUC, but it´s´still unclear: I would like to upgrade my 888-16 Interfaces ( Mix System, PT 5.1...

2Low
replies: 3 views: 911
Ruudman 12th November 2004

Is there a sonic difference to different DAW........before i get completely flamed...........I am not talking about plug ins and...

ron florentine
replies: 7 views: 1,504
Drumsound 12th November 2004

Hey guys, Quick question for the pro's out there. A well known band that I have strong ties with have just become casualties...

Prickstein
replies: 3 views: 2,054
Prickstein 12th November 2004

The Tonelux EQ4P, first of Paul Wolff's new modules in the Tonelux line, is being readied for a dealer demo/customer clinic tour...

GilWave
replies: 0 views: 946
GilWave 11th November 2004

I work under OSX, I have a Motu 2048mkII and I want to improve my converters because I will use just two or three external...

gaiarec
replies: 7 views: 1,045
gaiarec 11th November 2004

the new lynx aurora.... i was about to pick up 2 firefaces but i already use lynx stuff...finally more ins and outs that...

bigbaby987
replies: 34 views: 3,404
latweek 11th November 2004

I have just started mixing a project that I did not record . The main vocal has been recorded in average room not very treated...

Max headroom
replies: 5 views: 1,575
Max headroom 11th November 2004

anyone work with these? I have the AEA R84's, and would like to try working them into overheads. I've always used the...

Jason Poulin
replies: 4 views: 1,759
dave-G 11th November 2004

Hi, I'm putting the finishing touches on my new studio and am making all the cable runs for the tie lines. I plan on using an...

Sandersonic
replies: 0 views: 1,221
Sandersonic 11th November 2004

if anyone gets a chance, sundance channel is showing a documentary on tom dowd that is really good. its highly suggested see if...

alphajerk
replies: 7 views: 1,339
RKrizman 11th November 2004

I am looking for a good doubling plug-in for vox. I tried downloading the waves but I have yet to make it work, and the...

bdunard
replies: 2 views: 4,709
RKrizman 11th November 2004

Hey folks, I am needing to buy a replacement cable for a tube mic (SE 5000), a six lead plus shield to go between the power...

David Herbert
replies: 4 views: 1,681
David Herbert 11th November 2004

I want to get an extra set of monitors. I'm looking for something with an 8 inch woofer so I can get some good lows out of them....

Bang
replies: 14 views: 1,746
maskedman72 11th November 2004

Ok. I just cracked these babies out of the box, and here's my story: Let me start off by saying they sound fine. But, I've...

Robzo
replies: 25 views: 3,023
TonyBelmont 11th November 2004

I am working with a singer who wants more effects on her voice in the mix. She feels as if it needs to be "disguised"...

Angelo M
replies: 11 views: 1,411
Caldo71 10th November 2004

First of all, hi everybody!!! I'm new to this forum and I'd like to ask you a question: Does anybody know anything about the...

Martin_T
replies: 2 views: 9,246
Martin_T 10th November 2004

hey fella's i'm thinking bout getting the digidesign midi interface....instead of a emagic amt 8... Anyone using the midi...

chumusic
replies: 0 views: 1,336
chumusic 10th November 2004

i purchased a used s950 off ebay this year. the unit seems fine, however it seems the output level of the unit is very low. i...

electric
replies: 7 views: 2,973
electric 10th November 2004

Now these days, who's still using his Gate outboard? Seems to be sitting in the racks?..right? Or just using the gates for the...

chumusic
replies: 0 views: 2,144
chumusic 10th November 2004

In search of glue...or in search of something other than "in the box " sound...is this thing the answer? All you...

AAsa
replies: 0 views: 2,542
AAsa 10th November 2004

Greetings all, I have a question if i may about guitar gear. I am primarily a drummer and keyboardist, but since i...

tluke
replies: 25 views: 1,927
covert 10th November 2004

I don't know where exactly but i heard long ago that the 414's where generally bright.... and so it went. Just recently i've been...

excellrec
replies: 26 views: 4,614
BrianK 10th November 2004

Anybody got any recommendations? I have need for a small, 2-4 channel line mixer that sounds incredible. I have been using a...

crypticglobe
replies: 3 views: 1,886
borut 10th November 2004

Hey--us Tar Heels can't let those in SF or London have all the fun. Are there enough gearsluts in the area to have a dinner some...

Clueless
replies: 4 views: 1,046
alphajerk 10th November 2004

I really needed to check it out but it's gone..... Has it moved? Can't find anything on Google. www.johnlsayers.com...

Magnus
replies: 13 views: 2,014
Sammas 10th November 2004

This piece is number one on the wish list, any pictures of it would be cool. What do the new EMI knobs look like that were...

Hiwatt
replies: 1 views: 1,696
enharmonic 10th November 2004

Hey fellow slutz, I am about a month away from moving across country, back to my hometown. Once there, I would like to open up...

not like this
replies: 18 views: 1,740
not like this 10th November 2004

Just curious what everyones thoughts are on the Marshall MXL V77 tube condenser cardoid microphone? Particularly: What are...

dejacky
replies: 14 views: 8,057
dejacky 9th November 2004

... or both? Hey guys, first post here, We are looking looking to add a great pre amp for drums and guitars. I love our...

gamrecords
replies: 1 views: 732
maskedman72 9th November 2004
replies: 11 views: 3,065
drew 9th November 2004

I haven't posted here for some time because I'm no longer in business, but I have a question: I'm looking for a replacement...

Etnier
replies: 4 views: 4,060
squeegybug 9th November 2004

Ok, I gotta share this. Over the weekend, I went to a wedding and reception with the wife and kid. There was a live reggae band...

Exmun
replies: 6 views: 2,440
joeq 9th November 2004

Curious to know more... Peece, T. Tauri

ttauri
replies: 4 views: 2,300
HudHudson 9th November 2004

Hello Jules and Co. I'm as tired of seeing the "best mic under a grand" threads as anyone, but they can be useful...

c.cash
replies: 80 views: 13,210
Jim Williams 9th November 2004

I bought a mic a few weeks ago from Mercenery and to my horror it had some problems. I'd never dealt with them before and had...

Sidewinder
replies: 3 views: 1,314
Barish 9th November 2004

So I just got done installing this piece at a studio I work for. No real bias here, I was actually expecting it to sound like...

chadly
replies: 0 views: 940
chadly 9th November 2004

Hello, I am trying to find a piece of gear that will dirty and fatten up snares like outlined in download number 2...

Geo
replies: 17 views: 1,471
dim light 9th November 2004

This band rules, check out their latest album, Liberation. http://www.brainwashed.com/transam/

cdog
replies: 2 views: 1,032
dim light 9th November 2004

Looking for a stereo effects processor to complement a yamaha rev500 and a Lexicon pcm41 delay. Any suggestions for something...

newatthis
replies: 4 views: 1,687
newatthis 8th November 2004

Hey Bay Area heads out there...I just moved back, and I'm going to visit some friends in SF tonight. But I have a couple of...

Chris VAEDA
replies: 4 views: 1,444
NathanEldred 8th November 2004

Up to now I used the M-Audio audiophile 24/96 as DAC for monitoring. I'm looking for an upgrade, not feature-wise but soundwise....

da burf
replies: 13 views: 3,893
da burf 8th November 2004

Im Doing some producing mixing on some high end client stuff, Hip Hop. The project involves (FAt Joe,Twista, and another guy cant...

Charlie-O
replies: 5 views: 1,904
Charlie-O 8th November 2004

So I've been put in a really cool situation! I'm getting in on the ground at this studio (well almost on the ground.) They have...

Unbound
replies: 3 views: 1,191
Brad Lunde 8th November 2004

Wondering whether anyone's actually worked with the new C414s yet, or had a chance to compare them with older 414s. I'm...

paulhurt
replies: 11 views: 2,394
thenewyear 8th November 2004

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search