The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByThomann
Options
Announcement: Terms Of Use Update Whitecat
26th April 2019 Views: 2,318
Views: 2,318
26th April 2019
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hello, community! rockout I've spent some time on studying music production, bought some gear and now I want to start to compose...

JKBorman
replies: 7 views: 519
JKBorman 4th January 2017

I'm tracking drums in a small dead room with 3 mics. kick, snare and 1 overhead. the kick and snare mic relationship is fine, its...

Tomdavids
replies: 26 views: 896
psycho_monkey 4th January 2017

Does anyone know if Hot House is still active? Their site seems to be down and I can't find any other contact...

alistair
replies: 2 views: 1,030
BonDaryl 4th January 2017

Hi everyone. Let me first start of with saying i apologize in advance for the length of this post. Ill try to sum up everything...

ft13
replies: 6 views: 399
ft13 4th January 2017

Does anyone know how the behringer compares to the spl? They both look almost identical, so is the similarity just cosmetic and...

Pbid2
replies: 26 views: 4,667
old ghost 4th January 2017

I have seen this popping up in a lot of studio pics online. just curious if anyone knew what this might be? A monitor controller?...

Cooleyocity
replies: 4 views: 579
JTC111 4th January 2017

Hi! I'm thinking about buying an MKS-80 to get the Jupiter-8 sound without paying $10k (I've tried several sampled versions...

joachim_s
replies: 3 views: 430
joachim_s 4th January 2017

While troubleshooting, I came across this thread. It seems like an inactive forum with registration disabled, so I am reposting...

simonpattee
replies: 1 views: 449
simonpattee 4th January 2017

Rapid fire male vocals with few held notes (examples in signature are my voice straight into duet and manually leveled with some...

Ain't Nobody
replies: 28 views: 1,166
Ain't Nobody 4th January 2017

Hey there folks, first post on this forum! I've just started reading reading about the process of reamping so I'm pretty much...

cesse
replies: 6 views: 765
UKMK00 3rd January 2017

I have been using the Event Audio 2030s ever since they came out, yesterday the right side outputting significantly less, not a...

demellen
replies: 0 views: 303
demellen 3rd January 2017

Hello, I would like to know if I can use the neumann subwoofer with avantone mixcubes in a large room the walls and the roof of...

FREITOJOS
replies: 2 views: 603
FREITOJOS 3rd January 2017

I don't know if this topic has been discussed here or elsewhere but this is something I would hope all designers/manufacturers of...

vstorm
replies: 14 views: 1,110
TheLastByte 3rd January 2017

im looking to upgrade my microphone collection and have been checking out the shure sm7b .. I have noticed people saying you need...

jerryg93
replies: 4 views: 881
inestima 3rd January 2017

Hi, I'm about to upgrade my interface, a Saffire pro 14, I have a Mac Pro from 2010 and i prefer FireWire interfaces....

Mr.Oak
replies: 2 views: 742
Mr.Oak 3rd January 2017

Hey Guys. Quite honestly I have not had the best luck with the stability of Audio interfaces and DAW's. I'm an older bar hack...

homeby5
replies: 12 views: 747
zvukofor 3rd January 2017

Hello everyone, I just plugged mc 930 into SMP-500 preamp to record some acoustic fingerpicking takes. The majority of tracks...

Sonic_Beast
replies: 10 views: 1,406
hughshouse 3rd January 2017

Hey everyone, I'm looking for some advice on some studio monitors and acoustic treatment for my room the dimensions of the room...

axle1
replies: 5 views: 654
Jeremiah Sheets 3rd January 2017

Hi, I have a Studer A80 one inch eight track that I would like an engineer to help me out with please (paid of course). Ideally...

Christopher Bay
replies: 0 views: 250
Christopher Bay 3rd January 2017

Hi everybody, I bought this nice microphone on second hand market from a local producer. When I returned home, I found a mark...

jackontheroad
replies: 5 views: 521
John Willett 3rd January 2017

Just a short question to the Omni users: unlike the monitor encoder I have to press the preamp encoder VERY strongly to switch...

buzzjoe
replies: 3 views: 395
buzzjoe 3rd January 2017

Does anybody know if there are other hardware synthesizers that allow you to import user samples and process them through the...

aclassyfox
replies: 1 views: 402
Gitaarwerk 3rd January 2017

Prior warning, this is a weird post and I know it. I have been wondering about some behavior I've seen in video tutorials on SSL...

Einstein
replies: 9 views: 682
Showcase 3rd January 2017

hey guys lets say you mix itb and you re only using hw on mix bus and you got max 2000$ to spend on mixbus hw ,eq, comp, signal...

risingson8
replies: 28 views: 2,030
Paul_G 3rd January 2017

I recently bought an ASP8024-36 channel with patchbay. Unfortunately during the move, the ribbon cables were disconnected from...

Gusbert22
replies: 1 views: 309
Matti 3rd January 2017

Recently I've picked up a new client. I've not worked in a fully fledged studio before, other than my school's studio with all...

Fre3energy
replies: 36 views: 1,888
joeq 3rd January 2017

Does anyone know how to correctly dismantle a Rode NTV (not NTK or K2) as I want to swop the stock tube out for sometihng better...

thehightenor
replies: 2 views: 318
sleepyhollos 3rd January 2017

I was thinking about adding a premium mic to the locker but I'm really hesitant because I have pretty much everything covered....

Funny Cat
replies: 94 views: 5,906
Matti 3rd January 2017

What are good closed headphones or other techniques for recording quiet fingerpicked acoustic guitar to a click? I'm having a...

pinkheadedbug
replies: 9 views: 1,731
Matti 3rd January 2017

hi! i am setting up a studio with several analog synths/outboard instruments. all need basically just to come down to a stereo...

bolooki
replies: 0 views: 368
bolooki 3rd January 2017

Hi there I saw on Sweetwater's website a promotion ad says that if you buy Antelope Interface by the end of the year, you will...

meirone
replies: 1 views: 433
Unslaven 3rd January 2017

It's been a few months since I followed some tips from acoustic consultants for determining how to place your monitors in your...

Jax
replies: 7 views: 4,532
SonicStrike 3rd January 2017

Hey All, Looking for a good tech to work on a console (audient asp8024) near Philly. Scratchy pots/buttons and replace a...

Gusbert22
replies: 0 views: 245
Gusbert22 3rd January 2017

So, I realize there are lots of threads on similar topics, but none on this specific issue. I see lots of threads on older midi...

tdot
replies: 21 views: 4,641
Alex Tomb 2nd January 2017

Hi, Is anybody familiar with the Fender Twin Reverb original silverface from 1973 with the master volume? There is a guy in my...

RIZ Records
replies: 26 views: 22,179
John Diulus 2nd January 2017
replies: 3 views: 457
Celinara 2nd January 2017

OK, so I'm fixing to pick up a pair of Focal Twin 6's here in the next couple of weeks, but I was wondering for those of you who...

Eric J
replies: 5 views: 6,155
ASIMandy 2nd January 2017

Hey guys, working on an old mixer and wanted to ask the community what your method to free up seized pots? I have about 300+...

Aretherk
replies: 21 views: 868
Geoff_T 2nd January 2017

This is more for a concept recording, but I'm looking for a microphone that would be used as the main mics in a a-b stereo pair,...

dudetato
replies: 22 views: 1,373
Brent Hahn 2nd January 2017

So I am in the process of getting a small mixer to use as a summing mixer in my hybrid setup and I was originally planning to buy...

filip_a
replies: 3 views: 919
urbanopolis 2nd January 2017

mainly the mic, i love this mid range detailed sound thanks in advanve https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqPVXTOKqqs

oranzil
replies: 4 views: 303
kennybro 2nd January 2017

Hello Dutch gearslutz, I would like to know if any here know the history of the soundpush studios in terms of microphones,...

PACHAMAMA
replies: 0 views: 312
PACHAMAMA 2nd January 2017

Hi, I have a little question, because im pretty new to the audio world. I soon will be picking up a pair of HD 800's I took my...

Gymstax
replies: 6 views: 858
Brent Hahn 2nd January 2017

I've just watched a two hour program about Michael Jackson and there was not one mention of Bruce Swedein. I find this very sad!

mixkitchen
replies: 3 views: 503
rhythmtech 2nd January 2017

Greetings Slutz!! My Budget is low so i'm trying to decide between focal alpha 65 and Yamaha hs8.i write electronic music and...

nicklfo
replies: 4 views: 4,541
thomassmith 2nd January 2017

Dear Gearheads, I have a newbie mix-in-the-box set up with a basic Scarlet interface. I am looking for a warm, resonant...

Paul Aviles
replies: 4 views: 1,439
Peller 2nd January 2017

Just a pre-cursor, I already own a SM7B, SM58, SM57. Yes I am fully aware of gain staging, how hot to record and where peaks...

Deleted 6ccb844
replies: 7 views: 426
NathanEldred 2nd January 2017

I'm going to have a 2x12 built with a removable back for either closed or open back. I want to choose a pair of speakers that...

Spaaceboy
replies: 6 views: 1,009
GreenNeedle 2nd January 2017

Does anyone remember Bozotronics in Seattle? I think this board was made there but I'm not sure. its a model 733-8. Good stuff...

lewilson
replies: 1 views: 879
Oddionut 2nd January 2017

Is there a piece of gear that could be used on a pedal board that functions as a midi controllable input selector (at least 3...

beardobees
replies: 0 views: 319
beardobees 1st January 2017

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search