The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I have a decision to make, and feel a little slut assistance might be just the ticket: 'Marshall DSL vs Marshall Bluesbreaker...

tee boy
replies: 14 views: 994
doorknocker 25th November 2004

Have a nice Turkey day all !! Gobble Gobble Gobble !

kevinc
replies: 4 views: 608
bunnerabb 25th November 2004

Obviously a very "consumer" oriented device, but an interesting move. Also of interest is the note that at least...

radiospace
replies: 23 views: 2,277
GilWave 25th November 2004

Hi folks, a) Can you guys comment about the sonic quality of the 02R96 and 01v 96 boards? a/d decent? I currently have the...

Alécio Costa
replies: 3 views: 1,704
Alécio Costa 25th November 2004

this is a cd i produced for a friends band and they do not intend to get it mastered at all but i figured i'd do a little...

sadworld
replies: 38 views: 3,300
exfakto 25th November 2004

I'd like to expand my stereo-only studio to be able to handle 5.1 surround mixing. My software and interfaces already do it just...

altoidboy
replies: 2 views: 1,542
altoidboy 25th November 2004

I know a lot of people here have much more experience here mastering than I do so I'd like to offer up a song for mastering so I...

Lawrence
replies: 6 views: 1,070
NeoVXR 25th November 2004

Hey Y'all, Got a Tascam DA-P1. I'm gonna be going into rehearsal soon and I need some recommendations. I'm looking at 2...

IGWright
replies: 6 views: 1,459
inaudio 25th November 2004

just what is this thing and who is selling it at what price? does it add an eq curve or something?

maskedman72
replies: 0 views: 1,149
maskedman72 24th November 2004

I have PT HD and am looking for a control surface. I read another thread here and did not see too much information on how it...

music
replies: 2 views: 1,311
music 24th November 2004

I would like to get a controller for Nuendo system and I was thinking about Mackie control but it cost about 1000 e just for 8...

Max headroom
replies: 0 views: 1,692
Max headroom 24th November 2004

OK... the Chandler/GS ad wars started out being marginally amusing, but now it's downright stupid. There will be two dealers for...

Fletcher
replies: 3 views: 2,674
StoneinaPond 24th November 2004

Anyone using the API (8200) stuff for summing ? Bit excessive maybe, but this IS GS....

adam_w
replies: 5 views: 1,238
bnath 24th November 2004

Have been looking to buy a Great River EQ-2NV for use with the MP-2NV. Reading (to my surprise) in these forums how few...

the kid
replies: 11 views: 2,697
the kid 24th November 2004

New York -- Major record label Universal Music Group this week will launch a new record label unit that will distribute music...

djui5
replies: 4 views: 1,270
Gregg Sartiano 24th November 2004

Im getting muddy mix from my system(motu 896) and i need a good pair of active speakers, im looking for dynaudio bm5a, i need a...

pistache
replies: 5 views: 1,343
Paul David 24th November 2004

Hi, I just wantted to put the word out about the new Spectrasonics Stylus RMX Realtime Groove Module virtual instrument that was...

pdbmusic
replies: 0 views: 1,376
pdbmusic 24th November 2004

Does anyone her know if putting down a layer of rubber under a carpeted floor adds any sound insulation at all between floors of...

Mike Shipley
replies: 12 views: 2,169
Bob Olhsson 24th November 2004

mixing my new project. Four kids playing original punk. I was surprised. I was expecting to waste a bunch of time hoping they'd...

hethaerto
replies: 10 views: 1,836
Ted Nightshade 24th November 2004

What's up with these? Anyone know if they are any good. Are Genelec's DA's any good? I don't really know the model number, but I...

natpub
replies: 2 views: 1,069
thenewyear 24th November 2004
replies: 0 views: 826
Jules 24th November 2004

Hello slutz, I'm looking at a few outboard FX processors that have S/PDIF I/O, but unfortunately don't have word clock I/O...

Synth80s
replies: 3 views: 931
Johns 24th November 2004

Sure, the price is in line with industry standards if it's in perfect condition, but would you buy a $30,000 Fairchild 1) on eBay...

Synth80s
replies: 22 views: 1,984
Drumsound 24th November 2004

Compliments of Tom Edison. http://www.hlj.com/scripts/hljpage.cgi?GAK366431

DanV
replies: 2 views: 949
DanV 24th November 2004
replies: 1 views: 2,285
djui5 24th November 2004

putting together a Protools HD system, and i'm trying to figure out if it would make a huge difference between having a 192 (plus...

Tibbon
replies: 0 views: 826
Tibbon 23rd November 2004
replies: - views: -
Inner Light 23rd November 2004

One of my work partners is recording some drums and stuff at fellow slut Barforama's studio in Denmark. They will be recording to...

preben
replies: 8 views: 3,347
preben 23rd November 2004

hi new to the forums wanted to know how people feel about matamp amps... i've got one running 6550 and going through a matamp...

surfdog
replies: 9 views: 1,728
surfdog 23rd November 2004

Man, I just made a bad experience with "mw audio"! I found an ex-demo empirical labs fatso in their online shop for...

WunderBro Flo
replies: 0 views: 1,142
WunderBro Flo 23rd November 2004
replies: 11 views: 1,354
Switchcraft 23rd November 2004

Hi again, everyone. I'm starting my "New Years Resolution" right now! I know it's only November but...My"...

Snatchman
replies: 0 views: 534
Snatchman 23rd November 2004

kind of a joke...but none the same, anyone have any views on this? Surely this has happened to the whole lot while listening...

Nerve Nickels
replies: 8 views: 5,785
Renie 23rd November 2004

From a band here in Chicago... The Plain White T's got their guitars, bass, and computer stolen out of their van in Los...

ChitownTaper
replies: 1 views: 1,409
max cooper 23rd November 2004

Here is what the bass player brought along today. Quite a nice surprise. For a change. boing

adamcal
replies: 4 views: 1,592
Telecastr 23rd November 2004

What's the most efficient way to choose a drum sample that goes with your track? I use Pro Tools HD. If I get a drum sample...

ixnys
replies: 14 views: 1,662
jho 23rd November 2004

any suggestions? right now I have two distressors, rnc, fatso, hedd, and chandler tg1 -- none of these seem appropriate on the...

vtone
replies: 16 views: 4,038
palebluedot 22nd November 2004

did anybody get to hear these mics yet? What do you think of them. I'm going to but these or the AEA R88 ribbon...

Lexicondonn
replies: 5 views: 2,480
syra 22nd November 2004

So I'm currently building a studio around a Pro Tools System, but the owner also wanted me to incorporate the Mackie D8B he's had...

Unbound
replies: 24 views: 2,194
stinkybuffalo 22nd November 2004

I have been asking Dave to "come out and play", he should be here shortly.In the interim, he asked me to relay this...

GilWave
replies: 2 views: 3,475
matucha 22nd November 2004

It's been some time since the liquid channel is on the market and the dust around the first positive and (mainly) negative...

songman
replies: 10 views: 1,996
Slider 22nd November 2004

Hi there, i posted this in the SOFTWARE section too... i'm considerring upgrading really soon to NUENDO 3.0 when it is...

Durv
replies: 0 views: 783
Durv 22nd November 2004

I am looking at the final finishing for my new room and I would love if people posted their photos or sent links to pictures of...

jumpnyc
replies: 15 views: 1,576
jumpnyc 22nd November 2004

Recently heard some helios modules a friend of mine bought. They sounded real good. Whats the best place to find info on this...

Hiwatt
replies: 2 views: 1,491
Jules 22nd November 2004

Has anyone used these pres yet? http://www.ams-neve.com/prod/1073dpa.htm I've read a little about them, but the obvious...

drmmrboy
replies: 0 views: 1,831
drmmrboy 22nd November 2004

I am upgrading my studio and need to record 16 channels of audio into my computer (custom audio PC). I am currently using two...

PaRaNoId
replies: 3 views: 1,216
PaRaNoId 22nd November 2004

I am considering purchasing a Trident 24 that is in pefect shape.T he owner states that it was origanally bought and put into...

ron florentine
replies: 2 views: 1,715
idylldon 22nd November 2004

Well i'm trying to find my niche in the market and how best to enter it. I've been working with a studio for a while, and it's...

Tibbon
replies: 4 views: 1,910
Tibbon 22nd November 2004

What's a good keyboard at a fairly reasonable price that fits the following description? Primarily a Really good piano sound...

woods
replies: 6 views: 1,212
James Lehmann 21st November 2004
replies: 8 views: 3,076
Lindell 2nd 21st November 2004

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search