The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I want to know the best way to use the RNC with the Cranesong Spider. I use the insert (tip=output) on the Spider to monitor...

blake1
replies: 4 views: 1,171
chikkenguy 10th December 2004

After following this forum for a while, im getting interested in a great river preamp. Unfortunately it seems pretty dificult to...

bram
replies: 1 views: 790
Beech 10th December 2004

Hello all. I just bought a head demagnatizer for my 24 track 2" machine. I'm a little woried about using it near my G5. How...

rainsinvelvet
replies: 1 views: 951
AdAudioInc 10th December 2004

hey guys...doing a latin rock band here and haven't really had to get congas and bongos to cut though big rock guitars...

deeewight
replies: 4 views: 1,160
RKrizman 10th December 2004

I'd really like to see more digital processors that are released to lack Analogue IO standard. Leaving it as an option would be...

Tibbon
replies: 0 views: 757
Tibbon 10th December 2004

Not in the sense of eq - I've started working out at the gym, and to pass the time I've been listening to an iPod (with...

logichead
replies: 20 views: 1,948
Lorddiagram 10th December 2004

Hi guys!! I went over to recording.org and found a nice section of books over there. Just wanted to see which have you guys read...

exfakto
replies: 8 views: 5,355
dhughes 10th December 2004

I've heard buzzings of a summing box? What is the story with the guys in green?

BattleAngel
replies: 8 views: 1,738
Shaman 10th December 2004

How to get that heavy distorted sound of Kings X, Creed, POD,... Which amps, mics( setup?), preamps, use of DI...

borut
replies: 7 views: 2,647
maskedman72 10th December 2004

The damn search engine doesn't allow me to look for K2 threads! so... Has anyone some experience with this mic? I'm...

strauss
replies: 4 views: 1,505
toolskid 10th December 2004

I have a fairly basic question about dynamic resolution of digital samples: are the 'bits' of a wave sample assigned in a 1:1...

oedipus_complex
replies: 4 views: 921
oedipus_complex 10th December 2004

this is one topic rarely talked about. i know allot of new monitors have them built in. so why is this topic dead? diddlydoo

GuruInSpace
replies: 27 views: 2,650
TER 10th December 2004

I'm told my backup/mobile rig (digi 002r) will smoke my Mix Plus if I purchase a new G5....... Time to bail yet? Has native...

it's a Pleasure
replies: 33 views: 2,505
s0nguy 10th December 2004

I've been trying to search for articles with producer Don Gilmore and his techniques on getting those OUTRAGEOUSLY thick...

SpeedKing9
replies: 8 views: 6,051
deeewight 10th December 2004

Whats the best to go with Adams S3A's ? 15X20 control room... Does Adams recommend anything in particular?

jho
replies: 14 views: 1,281
dhughes 9th December 2004

I was wondering if the interfaces will burn out after lots of hours being on. I remember some studios leave their rigs like...

chumusic
replies: 2 views: 703
chumusic 9th December 2004
replies: - views: -
AdAudioInc 9th December 2004

Hi all, Been looking at the Hamptone HVTP2: 2 CHANNEL TRANSFORMER BALANCED TUBE MICPRE (and for that matter the HJFP2 fet pre)....

Ren Man
replies: 3 views: 1,952
Ren Man 9th December 2004

FWIW Talked to a developing engineer of a boutique gear manufacturer yesterday. Got tons of info, too much for bozo me to...

Ruphus
replies: 0 views: 1,606
Ruphus 9th December 2004

i have a digi 002r and i want to take advantage of using the adat input for 8 more channels. right now my choices are either a...

maskedman72
replies: 3 views: 1,307
maskedman72 9th December 2004

Besides checking your mix on car speakers, home stereo, etc, what speakers do you have set up in your studio that you check your...

caseyLA
replies: 19 views: 2,052
Drumsound 9th December 2004

What do you think of the sound of this piece? I want to do some format conversion - firewire to SPIDF. And SPDIF to...

woods
replies: 5 views: 1,278
thermos 9th December 2004

i wish to be able to run 2 different guitar amp heads at the same time. what is a good a/b splitter box for this?

maskedman72
replies: 5 views: 1,301
shikawkee 9th December 2004

Hi folks, I have a vintage Fender Blackface Princeton Reverb here, which I haven't fired up in a long, long time. Well, since...

Yutaka
replies: 5 views: 724
Sharp11 9th December 2004

I'm sure we have all heard of the fulcrom and the d2b, but what else is out there? And are there any with a large number of...

Hiwatt
replies: 23 views: 3,705
NathanEldred 9th December 2004

How do they compare? Pre's and converters? Thank you...

Bradahman
replies: 29 views: 3,671
henryrobinett 8th December 2004

I have a delta 1010 that I am using as my primary converter. I just finished tracking drums with it and I am getting ready to do...

TYY
replies: 1 views: 1,453
maskedman72 8th December 2004

....got the vocals on a mediocre punk band's trax to work. This has been the most difficult project for me to date. The...

hethaerto
replies: 11 views: 1,347
hethaerto 8th December 2004

I'm at La Guardia airport on my way to Munich for a recording session. Any gear-slutty German shops in or around the area I...

RecTechMin
replies: 2 views: 1,134
RecTechMin 8th December 2004

It seems like a lot of people are playing the role of recording, mixing, and mastering engineers all by themselves. Lately, I've...

dhughes
replies: 73 views: 6,761
Tibbon 8th December 2004

I've been doing some extensive research into an analog XLR patchbay with the connections in the rear only and the ability to...

kittonian
replies: 0 views: 2,060
kittonian 8th December 2004

What's the difference about these two mic's? I mean in prices there's also little differences. Baby Bottle or the...

chumusic
replies: 2 views: 1,629
covert 8th December 2004

I've heard great things about there Rumour & Mangler effects processors... so much so that i want to add one to my guitar rig...

Sammas
replies: 4 views: 1,772
Puppeteer 8th December 2004

I'm doing some mixing at a pretty nice home studio next week and they have two new UA LA-2A's. My experience with this box is...

max cooper
replies: 5 views: 2,440
Wiggy Neve Slut 8th December 2004

Hi all, MY actual control room is in a 10x10 with a 10 foot ceiling. I'm thinking of moving it to the basement wich is...

vudoo
replies: 6 views: 4,095
dave-G 8th December 2004

You need to visit the digi site to register! Hurry up!

Jules
replies: 0 views: 1,158
Jules 8th December 2004

Have $2500 to spend, want to wisely invest in some good mics. I already have: 2 TLM-103s 1 414-ULS 1 AKG C460 / CK41 2...

Jon Kubis
replies: 9 views: 1,534
Trp 8th December 2004

I've heard about and used this tried and true trick - sending a track to a delay set at around 40ms, then panning the return...

Unknown soldier
replies: 31 views: 10,184
picksail 8th December 2004

i need some suggestions to help blend rap lyric doubled tracks to a mix.i can get close to the sound i want but not quite....

electric
replies: 6 views: 2,205
electric 8th December 2004

just picked up an ibp and just got finished tracking gtr with it. i have a few questions about its use. my questions are based on...

maskedman72
replies: 7 views: 1,228
maskedman72 8th December 2004

..: So, I'm routing a guitar player from one room, into a Little Labs PCP and splitting the outs via the balanced line out...

bnath
replies: 3 views: 1,560
Brendan 7th December 2004
replies: - views: -
axeman69 7th December 2004

currently on the plate: - apogee rosetta 200 - apogee mini-dac - benchmark dac-1 - lavry blue da i tentatively plan on...

the kid
replies: 11 views: 2,008
the kid 7th December 2004

Hi I just got a 100sq big room. How would you build the walls to get a Control Room, Live Room and a ISO both for vocals...

loke
replies: 15 views: 1,404
loke 7th December 2004

I know the sudden collectibility of the PCM-42... but I just found a PCM-41 in a local shop in decent condition. Just...

biggator6
replies: 7 views: 1,902
Kestral 7th December 2004

Hey guys, I am building a new studio and I need to buy a talkback mic for clients/producers, etc. 2 options - small...

jumpnyc
replies: 18 views: 2,960
Lectra 7th December 2004

Rumors of a new surface using the ICON technology ... saw this on the Digi board ... any word on a new Pro Control that will...

Sobe
replies: 17 views: 2,887
TonyBelmont 7th December 2004

Hi there.. I am upgrading my monitors in my small mixing room at home (16.24ft x 11.31ft or 495cm x 345cm and 8.53ft High /...

loke
replies: 9 views: 2,046
matucha 7th December 2004

I just found several of these PZM's in a box given to me by an out of business studio. I think they are more for confrences, SR...

AdAudioInc
replies: 1 views: 982
AdAudioInc 7th December 2004

I have one problem with an unbalanced synth that is connected via a half-normalled routing to a balanced input of my...

DirkB
replies: 0 views: 2,106
DirkB 7th December 2004

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search