The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I have a Studer A80RC 1/4" that I use for mixdown. I wonder how ofted I need to recalibrate this thing, provided I use...

Ruudman
replies: 9 views: 1,054
wwittman 16th December 2004

X-Noise by Waves http://www.waves.com/ I am finding this VERY good for removing unwanted HF crackle or fizz on electric...

Jules
replies: 4 views: 1,759
Jules 16th December 2004

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE CONTACT: Ethan Winer, www.realtraps.com/contact.htm RealTraps Debuts GoboTraps--an affordable yet...

Ethan Winer
replies: 5 views: 2,262
Ethan Winer 16th December 2004

I'm wondering why so many people record bass direct. Does bass direct sound better than a real amp in a real room? Allen

hethaerto
replies: 20 views: 3,036
wwittman 16th December 2004

Is anyone using this as a stereo compressor? Do the pre's sound good? How much are these going for used? Thanks, Chris

Blackwater
replies: 16 views: 6,444
Blackwater 16th December 2004

First of all I ordered 6 traps @ 2:30pm on Monday - they arived @ 1:30pm Tuesday! I'm in Baltimore. That's great service!kfhkh...

AdAudioInc
replies: 31 views: 2,910
RichT 16th December 2004
replies: - views: -
thenewyear 16th December 2004

I'm looking for anyone that uses this console since I have one myself but have not yet integrated it into my setup. If there are...

safety
replies: 2 views: 2,578
safety 16th December 2004

Question for you all. I am in the middle of doing some reorganizing of my rig. I want 8 channels of ADAT pre.... so I was...

Nevelicious
replies: 6 views: 1,339
20to20 16th December 2004

What drum heads do you guys recommend for this kit. i have a rock band coming in this weekend. The drummer insists on using his...

TML
replies: 7 views: 5,231
brendondp 16th December 2004

Anybody who have Urei LA4 (Silver face) on hand right now please help! I didn't have an experience with this unit before. Can you...

kbjazzman
replies: 7 views: 2,234
JTR 16th December 2004

When amplified, the D-string on my acoustic guitar sustains annoyingly loud and hums when just sitting in its stand. I can kill...

14frets
replies: 9 views: 1,698
14frets 16th December 2004

Hey everyone, Ok, so Im aware there are probably thousands of threads on this, but the search function appears to be fooked! I...

tee boy
replies: 7 views: 972
rynugz007 16th December 2004

Hi, I'm looking for some information on what amp/amps is a fairly common choice for modern country tones. From the tele...

LarryClutch
replies: 12 views: 23,938
waxnsteel 16th December 2004

Sorry for cross-posting, hooppie but I'm not sure if I put it in the right forum. Maybe some of you guys can give some...

j.m
replies: 0 views: 747
j.m 16th December 2004

So, um, yeah. Any thoughts on how best to pack a piece of rack gear for shipping (ebay type stuff n such)? Peece, T. Tauri

ttauri
replies: 7 views: 1,224
De chromium cob 16th December 2004

The NTP 179-140 Compressor Amplifier. Does anybody happen to own one of these? or has anybody ever used one? I suspect they...

Tim Farrant
replies: 5 views: 2,480
stealthbalance 16th December 2004

So while i'm normally doing studio stuff... I just joined forces with a band to take over the world (or at least the northeast)....

Tibbon
replies: 5 views: 2,271
Tibbon 16th December 2004

So, looking back on all the various products of 2004 that were announced, promised, hoped-for, or...

natpub
replies: 17 views: 1,909
hollywood_steve 15th December 2004

Anybody know something about these mics? I've seen 3 on sale but I haven't got a clue about them. They can be seen...

lasso
replies: 3 views: 2,744
Mark 15th December 2004

came across an old edition of the magazine "audio". one article talks about the amazing lifelike realism of the sonic...

audiothings
replies: 1 views: 1,249
chadd 15th December 2004

Large Gearslutz get togethers are or hopefully, will be planned for next year... Winter NAMM USA - any ideas? Organisers...

Jules
replies: 3 views: 2,039
Jules 15th December 2004

Hi everyone, Let's get to the point ... I'm going to buy a DAC (still thinking of what it is), right now, I'm using mbox and...

yphs_mst
replies: 1 views: 730
s0nguy 15th December 2004

Yes, I know, highly unoriginal question. No doubt will incurr the usual rebuffs of 'its all about the arrangement' its all about...

GRiFF
replies: 6 views: 1,250
GRiFF 15th December 2004

Looking to get a new compressor to go with my new LTD-1. Anyone use the Chandler comp.? Mostly vocals and guitars. Thinking...

snedley
replies: 8 views: 1,126
jho 15th December 2004

I'm moving into a small mix room soon: 3m x 4m = pretty tiny. Well I'm wondering if sticking my Adam P22-A's in there is a bad...

remo
replies: 8 views: 1,839
vudoo 15th December 2004

First time poster, I'll try to be brief. I have a Metric Halo 2882 running direct into Logic. I use the analog inputs for the...

himey77
replies: 3 views: 1,925
bcarr 15th December 2004

I'm constantly working on industrial rock stuff, but I was wondering if you any of have tips for making this style of music rock...

Tibbon
replies: 18 views: 3,551
biggator6 15th December 2004

I apologize in advance if there is an obvious answer to this question ... I'll admit off the bat that I don't understand how...

the kid
replies: 2 views: 1,645
Riad 15th December 2004

Like a true slut, I just picked up a couple Beyer MCE93s on E-Bay because they were cheap and because I was curious (and just...

Pohaku
replies: 1 views: 1,505
Pohaku 15th December 2004

i recently got an API 225L Compressor from ebay (V Cheap!!) the problem is that i haven't got a rack to put it in and they are...

jandalo
replies: 0 views: 844
jandalo 14th December 2004

hey, I have been on a Neil Finn/Crowded House/Finn Brothers kick lately (just saw the Finns a few nights ago at the Brisbane...

supaheef
replies: 19 views: 5,674
seriousfun 14th December 2004

Hi: I would imagine that many of you have this same situation: I'm a one man commercial studio and I often get calls to...

Studio Addict
replies: 3 views: 834
tINY 14th December 2004

Anyone know what the chain was for the rythm guitars on "she's a lovely lady" or whatever that songs called...the new...

djui5
replies: 10 views: 1,277
MIKEHARRIS 14th December 2004

Just yesterday @ 2:30pm I ordered 6 mini traps - they are already here! Still in the boxes, but they sound great even through the...

AdAudioInc
replies: 1 views: 817
not_so_new 14th December 2004

Hello all, I am new to the forum and have a question. Does anybody know what Vocal mic. Ronnie James Dio uses in the...

mr. torture
replies: 9 views: 2,247
DAWgEAR 14th December 2004

Ok, today there all alot of summing boxes on the market. Active and passive. from 8 to 16+ channels. Reviews and tests all over...

andre tchmil
replies: 3 views: 1,217
StoneinaPond 14th December 2004

Looking for advice, tips about quantizing acoustic drum hits to the tempo grid. I usually go strip silence, then quantize. ...

silverdisk
replies: 4 views: 1,501
5down1up 14th December 2004

I heard a rumor that Digidesign is about to release a new TDM virtual synth. This would be awesome because all the other ones are...

Ultimax
replies: 5 views: 1,715
Renie 14th December 2004

Anybody has tested the BM15's passive and compared them with the BM6a's. What amp do you recomend to use them with. I have...

Rob
replies: 2 views: 797
Rob 14th December 2004

After reading the site a little more I've realized that my post in High End would of been more appropriate here...... please...

Agno
replies: 0 views: 578
Agno 14th December 2004

Well, they look pretty expensive on the image some pimp has sent me. The GXL2200 costs €50 and the 2400 €60. Anybody...

Han
replies: 3 views: 5,503
brownmouse 14th December 2004

Do kids actually believe this stuff?!? Now, I haven't heard the pedal, but read the ad's text -- this is the first guitar pedal...

Gregg Sartiano
replies: 1 views: 727
max cooper 14th December 2004

1) For those of you that record live drums into a DAW without a console, do you hit an 8+ch a/d converter from different sets of...

heinz
replies: 8 views: 1,135
kudzu 14th December 2004

In the above link Im eyeballing the presto model and the nova , leaning towards the presto because 1its bigger 2 more...

mersisblue
replies: 10 views: 5,544
altoidboy 14th December 2004

A little under a year ago I bought a pair of Earthworks SR77's for acoustic and OH duty. Since then I really haven't been all...

PatrickWasTaken
replies: 17 views: 2,357
cdog 13th December 2004

I'm wondering why so many people record bass direct. Does bass direct sound better than a real amp in a real room? Allen

hethaerto
replies: 1 views: 1,083
cdog 13th December 2004

Please, someone, anyone working with PTLS HD with Apple DP1.8 Flawless? Just saw on Digidesign forum...there might be...

chumusic
replies: 3 views: 827
HudHudson 13th December 2004

I can't. Not very well for some reason. (And I don't mean After 12:00 am diddlydoo ) Seems like the evening has a certain...

Way Of The Heart
replies: 31 views: 2,989
joeq 13th December 2004

I am getting ready to go 5.1. I am using Mackie 824's left and right for stereo and I was going to add 824's rear left and rear...

jumpnyc
replies: 8 views: 1,396
jumpnyc 13th December 2004

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search