The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Options
Announcement: Terms Of Use Update Whitecat
26th April 2019 Views: 2,115
Views: 2,115
26th April 2019
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

wondering if someone can recommend a good patch bay.......I need either a 32 or 48 point patchbay.....nothing with plastic...

leftcoastproduc
replies: 21 views: 7,175
junior 10th March 2005

Hey folks, What do you guys do to make a singer comfortable in front of a microphone? The singer I am working with, she...

Yutaka
replies: 26 views: 1,606
PRobb 10th March 2005

Picture from: www.dangerousmusic.de Scotty......beam me up............ abduction

Shaman
replies: 4 views: 3,025
fifthcircle 10th March 2005
replies: 20 views: 4,395
Sounds Great 10th March 2005
replies: 8 views: 1,718
everybody's x 9th March 2005
replies: 6 views: 2,873
Unbound 9th March 2005

hi there, I m new to this forum - I m a musician, i write & track most of my own, mostly piano violin cello...

orville
replies: 12 views: 1,723
orville 9th March 2005

I have an old Drawmer 1960 (dare I mention on this forum?) I love the pump/attack I get from it, squeezing the hell out of a...

Stargazer
replies: 8 views: 2,859
Stick 9th March 2005

I have the Thermionic Culture Vulture here for a demo. I have to say...it is incredible. BUT... are there other boxes that...

ray dsr
replies: 13 views: 3,096
Billster 9th March 2005

tell us.. tell us now.. but please just keep it real, and detail the gear you actually use, rather than gear you might use if...

toque-eh!
replies: 11 views: 2,359
Wiggy Neve Slut 9th March 2005

Hi all, In case anyone had not seen this: http://www.nme.com/news/111638.htm

honeypower
replies: 0 views: 791
honeypower 9th March 2005

Hi! One simple question. If I send a signal via AES/EBU to unit 1 and use unit 1s SP/DIF outputs to send the signal to unit 2,...

TheSweetener
replies: 2 views: 1,003
TheSweetener 9th March 2005

I do post for tv commercials and we are starting to look into surround. I know we are going to be encoding to dolby e, but I was...

sofakingloud
replies: 0 views: 1,636
sofakingloud 9th March 2005

I was wondering how much all of you guys structure the way you work to get the most satisfaction out of what your...

leftcoastproduc
replies: 12 views: 1,117
henryrobinett 9th March 2005

So I get a hot press release: Loud (Mackie) has bought St Louis Music. That's Crate, Ampeg, Alvarez/Yari etc. Brad

Brad Lunde
replies: 22 views: 2,494
Logan 9th March 2005

I'm considering getting a powercore card to join the UAD-1 under the hood, but have a query regarding the PCI version vs the...

Mr.T
replies: 23 views: 3,028
crossfire 9th March 2005

I'm about to get some sort of harmonic /tape simulator for tracking and mixing. How would you compare the Fatso and Hedd ??? I...

vudoo
replies: 6 views: 1,920
jho 9th March 2005

So i recently bought some KRK RP-5's. and i really dig them. I think they sound really nice for the price point. A long time ago,...

Musicfuelzgood
replies: 2 views: 1,095
Musicfuelzgood 8th March 2005

so, nearing the end of my OTB mixing quest and going over some of the stuff i have heard/learned in the past few months and there...

FMNYC
replies: 6 views: 1,855
FMNYC 8th March 2005

after months of "research" on OTB summming it comes down to: a) API 8200a b) InnerTube Audio Sumthang c) Dangerous...

FMNYC
replies: 4 views: 2,069
FMNYC 8th March 2005

I have a theory: Precise sounding mics like the Brauner VM-1 f.e. love "warm" pre amps like Neves, Manleys, Api...

Shaman
replies: 9 views: 2,051
Shaman 8th March 2005

I just bought it and am expecting it to get here within the next few days. Any of you have it and what is your opinion of it?

CaliBrian
replies: 12 views: 2,295
JulianBrightnes 8th March 2005

I'm still new to this world, so I would appreciate someone explaining something to me. Complete hypothetical situation, for all...

SpeedKing9
replies: 1 views: 5,558
Recording David 8th March 2005

hey all, I'm thinking of making my own snakes using Mogami 2932 8pr. multipair mic cable and Neutrik 1/4 trs connectors. I'm...

carbon
replies: 7 views: 1,370
carbon 8th March 2005

Anyone using any of these products, if so how do you like them?

sofakingloud
replies: 1 views: 1,662
C.Lambrechts 8th March 2005

I've got seven channels coming out of my DAW, out of a multichannel interface that doesn't have a physical volume control and...

altoidboy
replies: 8 views: 2,418
quadwould 8th March 2005

Well..........after several years of banging my head on my pc Ive learned its not gona sound like a ssl mix. I have learned that...

vaesion
replies: 11 views: 1,271
vaesion 8th March 2005

What do you all recommend for use as a line delay, to delay the signal of my drum room mics a bit? I'm unable to afford an...

tsacnwod
replies: 4 views: 1,535
tsacnwod 8th March 2005

Would anybody be interested in hanging out and shooting the sh*t? If so, what days are cool?

jbuntz
replies: 10 views: 1,225
shikawkee 7th March 2005

i got a new isolation cabinet for recording guitar called axetrak and its pretty sweet check it out www.axetrak.com

TruePlaya55
replies: 7 views: 1,648
TruePlaya55 7th March 2005

I'm Just trying to figure out if these are decent sound mic pres. I'm looking into buying a pair and want to know the average...

Phil Gorey
replies: 0 views: 1,765
Phil Gorey 7th March 2005

im doing up a compilation of local bands at the moment and im going to burn the cds myself on the PC, can anyone recommend a...

FinnJ
replies: 0 views: 1,182
FinnJ 7th March 2005

Hi, anyone knows about other brands and models who made similar products than MARTIN AUDIO WM0.5 ????

Wakena2003
replies: 1 views: 1,271
joeq 7th March 2005

I've never worked with tape in the past and with the price of decks plummeting, I'm tempted to pick one up for mixdown. I know...

replies: 1 views: 1,126
Thermionic 7th March 2005

Stupid question . . . Been reading a bit about mults/dups here and I'm a little confused. Let's say I record one fab guitar...

basement
replies: 5 views: 2,618
Jan Folkson 7th March 2005

OK, I admit I'm a fan of Jon Brion's production work as well as his own albums and soundtracks. What I've got to gush about now...

Timsplace
replies: 14 views: 2,598
jonnyclueless 7th March 2005

I am trying to mixdown a track internally on logic and cant seem to route all my tracks to 2 tracks for mixdown . Is there a...

johnf
replies: 2 views: 936
timtoonz 7th March 2005
replies: 1 views: 1,300
VelvetGoatmine 7th March 2005

There's a guy close to me who is selling a (1978? I believe) 20"X18" maple Gretsch kick drum. It's about an hour...

Jonk
replies: 10 views: 5,060
cgarges 7th March 2005

Hi! I've lost the power adapter for my Alesis DM5, and need to get another one. Ordering an original one will take several...

blackcom
replies: 2 views: 6,398
blackcom 7th March 2005

Anybody know the signal path used on the album's lead vox? I can't identify the mic Anthony was singing into on the making of...

DrewEpton
replies: 3 views: 2,274
nd33 7th March 2005

I got real excited driving home today thinkin that i could mark my tracks for copy right purposes invisible by phase shift. When...

vaesion
replies: 8 views: 2,100
neve1073 7th March 2005

Pretty impressive that he is even being considered. I can't think of a parallel, seems unprecidented. ...

natpub
replies: 2 views: 1,041
Ruudman 7th March 2005

I know you all named them, but thats about it. I looked around and havent heard any reviews. I need to get ride of my KRK V8...

Switchcraft
replies: 3 views: 2,259
Switchcraft 7th March 2005

I'm having a problem with Autotune 3, and Logic Pro 6. This is what I'm doing.... I have a vocal recorded onto an audio track,...

stevelibby3
replies: 5 views: 1,839
Watersound 7th March 2005

Not "Sounds" the best but feels like its talking to you... Lets say you have A, B, C mix buss compressors and B...

syra
replies: 10 views: 1,141
quadwould 7th March 2005

Please visit www.vintagetones.com Microphone focused sales, services, restorations & rentals. We are back and willing to...

Mr T. Funken
replies: 6 views: 1,627
TruePlaya55 6th March 2005

Need some help. I just bought a topaz project 8 mixer and want to know if the preamps are as good as the ones ive got in my...

ddanyboy
replies: 5 views: 1,404
ddanyboy 6th March 2005

did anyone notice this when it came out a few years ago? http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/A...0016585-4161720 sounds like...

hollywood_steve
replies: 4 views: 1,385
Sounds Great 6th March 2005

I am trying to route a dry acoustic out of my PC running SAW (SAW is set up correctly) to an Maudio 410 Firewired to my PC, then...

trock
replies: 0 views: 937
trock 6th March 2005

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search