The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

What's your pick of the best music dvd currently available, that in your opinion best showcases (visually, aurally, technically)...

Gary5
replies: 32 views: 3,246
eligit 31st March 2005

Audioinstruction, LLC announces the first in a series of recording instructional videos: Russ Long's Guide to Nashville...

chrisgraff
replies: 0 views: 4,110
chrisgraff 31st March 2005

I run a small, indie-minded mastering/mixing suite within a larger studio. My studio partner and I are taking out a small loan...

Silver Sonya
replies: 37 views: 5,687
Sirocco 31st March 2005

Whats up with these amps? Anybody heard one? They have more features and cost quite a bit less than the ac30's they've been...

rynugz007
replies: 11 views: 2,783
TYY 31st March 2005

The service was far better than Redco IME...

NathanEldred
replies: 3 views: 1,934
ajcamlet 31st March 2005

I bet there will be a thousend slutz here, who wants there studio te pimped out!! Imagen getting the hot new...

chumusic
replies: 10 views: 1,886
TanTan 31st March 2005

anybody ever used this thing? a clean stereo transformerless dual mic pre. those GML and Gordon boxes are just so $$$....

eligit
replies: 3 views: 1,879
eligit 31st March 2005

Hello all. My Ten year anniversary with my wife is coming up and I'm trying to think of some cool audio related gifts that are...

rainsinvelvet
replies: 20 views: 1,206
Jose Mrochek 31st March 2005

do any of you do this? and maybe take it to extremes? say put a large diaphragm condenser on the bridge of an acoustic into a...

eligit
replies: 4 views: 1,101
eligit 31st March 2005

I’m looking into adding a sub to my setup to make it a 2.1 system. I’m not sure how to incorporate the sub though. ...

remo
replies: 8 views: 1,484
Ethan Winer 31st March 2005

Check out THIS THREAD Almost peed my pants and still trying to recover... The absolute thruths are...

PlanB
replies: 8 views: 1,368
warhead 31st March 2005

Can i use a XLR to 1/4 cable for my mic in front of the fireface 800? i tried it but i got no signal...it worked on my 828...im...

Sirocco
replies: 2 views: 998
Sirocco 31st March 2005

I'm going to demo these mics for some voice-over work. They will probably be used in other 'general purpose' applications as...

Recording David
replies: 6 views: 1,376
Recording David 31st March 2005

Fletcher / Bryce / Anyone: Anybody care to give us a little rundown on the ANF10s? I've been curious as to how these are...

blackcatdigi
replies: 3 views: 1,114
blackcatdigi 31st March 2005

Got a matched pair on the way. Just curious about how some of you all are putting yours to use. Any fav applications? Unique...

dhughes
replies: 8 views: 5,471
mixer 31st March 2005

I'm stuck bewteen the benchmark dac 1 and the apogee MiniDAC... which unit should i go with...

DivineMusic
replies: 17 views: 1,594
Yannick 31st March 2005

How many people here use parallel compression and what are your tricks? What are some good combinations of compressor? What...

Tim Farrant
replies: 15 views: 6,665
Shan 31st March 2005

I was just thinking that in lots of really good-sounding rock vocals (I'm thinking newer Death Cab for Cutie, Nada Surf...

dasbin
replies: 12 views: 5,692
84K 31st March 2005

I have some vocals I'm trying to put down and for me personally have noticed that certain parts of the song are soft and low and...

frist44
replies: 5 views: 1,697
ixnys 31st March 2005
replies: - views: -
joaquin 30th March 2005

I have 3 old Countryman Direct Boxs about 17 years old. Time to upgrade? Stick it out? I use them a lot and think they sound...

Blackwater
replies: 5 views: 1,800
Bob Ross 30th March 2005

or is it ??? If so, where is the...

nukmusic
replies: 4 views: 1,470
Robert Randolph 30th March 2005

All their old gear is back in MkII form.

XHipHop
replies: 5 views: 1,142
Albert 30th March 2005

Are there any of you out there that use this set up utilizing the A/D card light pipe out of the 428 to the 002R? How would you...

SoundUniverse
replies: 9 views: 1,540
nukmusic 30th March 2005

With all the programs, vst plugins, copy protection keys etc. we use to power our computers and run our DAW's & NLE's, we...

Ray Sigmond
replies: 3 views: 1,124
drongo 30th March 2005

more companies would make a single channel compressor that would sell for around $1000 and sound great on vocals (both tracking...

Magnus
replies: 5 views: 1,132
Magnus 30th March 2005

Hello, I recently had a chcance to place side by side Lipinski L-707s with two subs vs. Adam MP1s.Both speakers are similar in...

Jacek Gawlowski
replies: 17 views: 10,264
thethrillfactor 30th March 2005

Fatso Jr. is a little too pricey for me at the moment and i dont have tdm for phoenix. i bought voxengo tapebus and it didnt...

Sirocco
replies: 17 views: 2,116
jameshancockb3 30th March 2005

Don't shoot!!! wworried I’m a vintage amp slut, but since I happen to own an original POD, I’m just curious if there’s...

bassmac
replies: 12 views: 3,650
raal 30th March 2005

Just a shot in the dark. Looking for a long lost friend who might hang out here. send me a private mail if you happen to be...

lucidproduction
replies: 0 views: 1,062
lucidproduction 30th March 2005

Ok this may seem pretty stupid but......I need to know if any of you guys have a workaround solution for this.... I've got...

sfere recording
replies: 6 views: 1,173
Lou Judson 30th March 2005

Is there a way to make a DIY mic windscreen? I may need to do some location recording in a while, and when I went to pull out...

Albert
replies: 16 views: 29,917
Albert 30th March 2005

shopping for a second/third channel for my little rig. right now i have the daking w/ eq. i do clean elec git, some dirty,...

eligit
replies: 10 views: 2,118
warhead 30th March 2005

A friend of mine, seriously not me fuuck, accidentally recorded into Pro-Tools at 48khz with the digital converters set at 44.1....

Peter Morrison
replies: 3 views: 906
joaquin 29th March 2005

A lot of you have mentioned running compressor/limiters in parallel on the mix bus or drum bus, etc. Is that the same as...

Watersound
replies: 1 views: 808
sleepwalker 29th March 2005

Around this time last year, I picked up a Tascam M-3700 console on the cheap. Before I could get it installed, I ended up with...

hourglass
replies: 0 views: 1,313
hourglass 29th March 2005

Has anyone done this and had good results? I would normally always use a pair of OH's but I'm currenntly only working with (1)...

Slaytex
replies: 10 views: 7,961
cdog 29th March 2005

So I am in a bit of a headache and I would like some input from the guys I trust the most. I have decided to finally be selfish...

Nevelicious
replies: 31 views: 3,264
MIKEHARRIS 29th March 2005

I currently clock everything to my Mytek Stereo 96. Does anyone know if this clock is close to the Big Ben or is the BB leaps and...

NyquistFilter
replies: 9 views: 1,957
jabney 29th March 2005

Well, My jaw or something pops loudly everytime i open my jaw really hard on my left side, and it doesn't clear up as often or as...

Tmansdc
replies: 33 views: 3,509
Tmansdc 29th March 2005

The game still seems to be not over... http://www.tegeler-audio-manufaktur.com/summing_mixer.php

Shaman
replies: 11 views: 1,707
Robert Randolph 29th March 2005

Most of the sluts here are digital, so it seems....not as much discussion about analog tape as there is about converters, sample...

Unknown soldier
replies: 152 views: 6,565
pan60 29th March 2005

Thoughts on this? http://www.oram.co.uk/dream%20consoles.htm "when your DAW needs a THAW" "You'll think...

djui5
replies: 186 views: 24,076
Jules 29th March 2005

anybody know of any killer deals...i know there sold usually by the company itself, but u never know

Sirocco
replies: 8 views: 1,341
Jax 29th March 2005

i've done a number of searches for affordable compresors and have come up with very little, other than the rnc. i'm looking...

audiothings
replies: 2 views: 7,246
natpub 29th March 2005

So if a fully analogue FM synth (setup very much like a DX7, with between 6-10 operators) was available (you'd probably have to...

Tibbon
replies: 6 views: 1,304
CaliBrian 29th March 2005

Before I go to the trouble of renting these mics, I was hoping someone might have (or might point me toward) some audio clips of...

dingo
replies: 7 views: 1,106
dingo 29th March 2005

Sure it's campy, but I like "That Thing You Do." It's one of those movies you can't turn off when you bump into it...

Synth80s
replies: 10 views: 2,648
Synth80s 29th March 2005

I have a CAD KDM112 which doesn't cut it somehow.And a beyer M88 thats pretty good for kick SOMETIMES...I'm thinking about...

robinrosedrumme
replies: 18 views: 3,190
Chuck B 29th March 2005

So I heard this album...(The Used, whatever the newest album eis)...I was curioius as if to anyone knew how they got these...

dreamaudio
replies: 28 views: 5,779
shane 29th March 2005

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search