The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hey guys, i have a technician over now setting up my studio but were having a problem setting up Cubase SX 2 and running Giga...

kataztraphy
replies: 0 views: 1,489
kataztraphy 22nd May 2005

Can this unit replace traditional mastering outside my studio? My mixes are not load enough. Will the TC solve this...

HonkyTonk
replies: 4 views: 2,762
nbutter 22nd May 2005

Hi Slutz- Just wanted to let everyone know that we have had a price change on the TG2. BUT to give the change some value we...

wade goeke
replies: 28 views: 2,393
bee 22nd May 2005

i am going to be mixing on an analog board again (topaz) and i mix down to an alesis masterlink deck via analog inputs. i have...

maskedman72
replies: 2 views: 663
maskedman72 22nd May 2005

right now i have only one device that i can hook a master clock to (hd24). so should i use my mytek as master clock for the...

maskedman72
replies: 0 views: 1,217
maskedman72 22nd May 2005

here she is: http://www.retroman-music.com/SYBIL%20OUTSIDE.JPG ain't she purty? in...

muddy
replies: 1 views: 2,935
sysexguy 22nd May 2005

Hey thanks for the help on the other thread guys. I've pretty much given my Tascam 48 a full calibration. I calibrated it...

Jonk
replies: 2 views: 977
brianroth 22nd May 2005

Hey, I've been playing my Proco Rat live for a while now but it doesn't work for some stuff. We recently decieded to turn up...

vicprobey
replies: 14 views: 2,097
Drumsound 22nd May 2005

I just bought a Dr. Z Maz 18 jr (Vox AC-15ish) for the studio. The unit has reverb on it but I am not blown away by it. I was...

bdunard
replies: 2 views: 939
achtung baby 22nd May 2005

i was reading the book make mines music and it said sometimes he would play the stringed keyboard parts out of the loud speakers...

vaesion
replies: 6 views: 1,544
jajjguy 22nd May 2005

looking for a really good book (with PICS!!) about mic placement on many sources. especially stereo mic set ups (spaced matched...

eligit
replies: 4 views: 3,856
Brad Lunde 21st May 2005

While most of us had figured out that "Red" was the vintage parts department for BLUE microphones, I was surprised to...

hollywood_steve
replies: 9 views: 3,493
mangoid 21st May 2005

I am setting up my studio and I am trying to decide what I should get for a 2 track. I want to get a tape machine, like Otari...

FormulaReed
replies: 2 views: 1,814
brianroth 21st May 2005

im just wondering what shure sm7 owners are using their sm7's for other than vocals.

maskedman72
replies: 29 views: 1,939
cominginsecond 21st May 2005

After doing a search, it seemed like the mods were just for the DA.

smk
replies: 0 views: 1,583
smk 21st May 2005

Okay, so I've noticed a number of people on this forum live here in (descriptive word of your choice) Toronto. I've only been...

saskatchewan
replies: 32 views: 1,908
Waylon 21st May 2005

I love Kyuss and I love weed and chubby woman... should i by this? http://www.evileyedcherry.com/checkthis/neumann.jpg

dim light
replies: 9 views: 791
Flora 21st May 2005

Hey, I have come across an interesing and unfortunate issue and was wondering if anyone else has experienced this. I'm using a...

Watersound
replies: 2 views: 1,211
Reptil 21st May 2005

In the next few weeks Bardstown Audio will be releasing "Jazz Drums and Latin Percussion," which will feature a most...

Bardstown Audio
replies: 0 views: 3,550
Bardstown Audio 20th May 2005

I had an offer for : B&W 802 S2 MATRIX 8 years old. I can't find them neither on B&W's site nore on Gearslutz...

lm66
replies: 7 views: 856
thethrillfactor 20th May 2005

Guys I put in alot of thought before upgrading my mix system to HD. and as you all know I bit the bullet and moved up. As I...

no ssl yet
replies: 136 views: 7,572
Johnny B 20th May 2005

I have had the worst trouble with recording percussive sounds. (hand claps, Djembe, wood block ect...). It seems the sharper the...

Red Sky
replies: 10 views: 1,173
jetproplabs 20th May 2005

Hi Im a heave user of EMU e6400 Ultra and want to know... WHAT'S THE FASTEST WAY TO DUMP ALL MY WAV FILES FROM PC TO...

TJ Rizing
replies: 0 views: 940
TJ Rizing 20th May 2005
replies: 1 views: 1,046
James Lehmann 20th May 2005

I'm doing a remote recording in a couple of weeks and was considering using my 2 x 1176's as mic pres. I know it has enough...

SirPatchAlot
replies: 5 views: 1,278
SirPatchAlot 20th May 2005

Ok, so I get my new bsw in the mail and open it up to find something called the glory comp by groove tubes. Has anyone ever used...

djavid15
replies: 0 views: 977
djavid15 19th May 2005

don't get me wrong: i love my studio...BUT i've thought about how if i became independently wealthy i'd build myself a studio...

achtung baby
replies: 4 views: 1,150
Gregg Sartiano 19th May 2005

I need to get a sub (or stereo subs) for my Dynaudio Contour 1.3SEs. I love these monitors, but need a more complete picture of...

carlsaff
replies: 0 views: 2,305
carlsaff 19th May 2005

All invited, PM or email me jules AT gearslutz.com for £2 guest list! kfhkh kfhkh kfhkh kfhkh kfhkh

Jules
replies: 0 views: 2,201
Jules 19th May 2005

I just visited Dan Kennedy at Great River Electronics, to show him the latest and final version of the Latch Lake Mic...

wurly
replies: 31 views: 3,127
Harvey Gerst 19th May 2005

Anybody here ever try U195's as overheads? I have one and like it,I'm curious how they might work as an overhead pair.

johnnyrock
replies: 8 views: 1,587
thearnicasync 19th May 2005

sometimes, especialy when mixing hiphop tracks i have a problem with limiting the tracks at the end. when the mix is alright ( i...

shangoe
replies: 77 views: 4,514
strauss 19th May 2005

So I had an idea recently, to start a Studio Booking Service/Agency. Here's what i figure; most small to medium studios out...

Tibbon
replies: 8 views: 2,717
dave-G 19th May 2005

I've been mixing a recording of a live rock band I did the other day. The first mix sounded great on my monitors (Audix near...

Sean Holland
replies: 12 views: 3,542
BevvyB 19th May 2005

Does anyone know what an appropriate range for composing the theme song for a PBS television show should be? I do not know the...

largeunit
replies: 4 views: 2,187
Audy O 19th May 2005

I have not seen much of this on the forum... How do most of you run you're buisness? Have you formed an LLC or INC.? Do you...

wreck
replies: 13 views: 1,873
Audy O 19th May 2005

Hi, I just got this Altec 436B in. It didn't come with with a connection diagram. But I'm not too sure how to hook it up...Can...

Redsandblu
replies: 3 views: 1,873
Redsandblu 19th May 2005

Can anyone recommend a simple stereo monitor attenuator? I want to output from a DAC-1 to a single pair of monitors and be able...

HudHudson
replies: 31 views: 5,600
brianroth 19th May 2005

Does anyone have one of these? How are they? How do they compare to the vintage ones? Thanks

peabody
replies: 5 views: 1,479
sysexguy 19th May 2005

Has anyone A/B'd the new C414's with the LED indicating the polar pattern (B-XLS) versus the older one? Wondering if the...

wdw
replies: 8 views: 5,693
Unbound 19th May 2005

The Takamine 200 series (Japan-only I think) guitars - has anyone tried them or heard them? What are they like? I'm curious to...

petsematary
replies: 1 views: 1,238
aidyhall 19th May 2005

I"ve got a little project studio. This is what it's comprised of: Pro Tools Digi 002 (will change but not for a year or...

sour dan
replies: 8 views: 1,246
sour dan 19th May 2005

Some KORG DDD-1 drummachines: heh http://www.bollich.info/pictures_to_link/6ddd_bmf.JPG ...and my...

bollich
replies: 6 views: 2,250
bollich 18th May 2005

Don't worry, I'm not digging for suggestions about particular monitors :p Currently, my studio occupies a fairly small,...

drosophila
replies: 5 views: 993
lucey 18th May 2005

Hey guys, I'm in the middle of calibrating my talscam 48 for 355 nwb (I have the correct MRL tape for it) but I'm having a...

Jonk
replies: 7 views: 1,865
lucey 18th May 2005

Hi there I'm seriously contemplating buying a DPS24, and I think I need to be talked out of it. I have a Powerbook 867 G4,...

stupidclay
replies: 15 views: 4,724
stupidclay 18th May 2005

Unfortunate health and financial crisis have forced me to strip my gear down to near nothing. Thinking that I might be able to...

bink
replies: 9 views: 1,035
krs 18th May 2005

How come my cd burns from my G5 won't play on cheap ghetto blasters? How can I remedy this? Why do they play on cheap ghetto...

James Lugo
replies: 4 views: 930
XHipHop 18th May 2005

Any ideas how it was done? I am mixing a track and was asked to provide this signature for the whole mix.

thethrillfactor
replies: 15 views: 2,645
XHipHop 18th May 2005

Ok so maybe this post should be on the DUC but this forum is much better. So here it goes! 1)There are alot of people using PT...

RobertS2003
replies: 24 views: 2,517
animix 18th May 2005

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search