The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Here is the situation, I have a family friend who is a polio 'survivor.' He is approaching 80 and may not live too much beyond...

David R.
replies: 7 views: 1,243
Scinx 4th June 2005

Where can I find a used Grand River ME-1NV used? Do you know any sites that have used "vintage gear" for sale? Can't...

Morten Hjort
replies: 4 views: 1,096
Morten Hjort 4th June 2005
replies: 5 views: 2,452
theother 4th June 2005

Does anyone know where I can get a good XLR Y-cable? I don't need a patchbay since I just track one track at a time. I would...

LumenStudio
replies: 3 views: 758
brianroth 4th June 2005

hello, i mix down to a masterlink via digital spdif input from the digital out on my digi 002r. i record all of my sessions at...

maskedman72
replies: 25 views: 1,910
lucey 4th June 2005

Ok i need some advice..... I just got this set up to record: DigiDesign 002 with pro tools LE... PowerBook G4 osx 10.4 .........

DrummerGuy09
replies: 1 views: 1,600
Eagertone 4th June 2005

Right now, I have a Blue Blueberry going into a GR ME-1NV. I'm looking for a compressor in the $1500 the range because I want to...

Shobiz
replies: 4 views: 2,931
ziegenh5 4th June 2005

I'm currently setting up a home studio and am trying to have best of both worlds (analog & digital). I have a live room for...

wmhart
replies: 24 views: 2,169
Ziggy!! 4th June 2005

Picked these up today for a little go see The knobs on the chandler are very small....very cute Almost toy like...I'm sure...

RoundBadge
replies: 47 views: 5,282
Kenny Gioia 3rd June 2005

Hey all, I wanted to get some input on mixing to stems for OTB summing. I'm mixing a bluegrass album and I'm planning to mix to...

JSAudioTN
replies: 4 views: 4,063
Jules 3rd June 2005

Often do we sit here and discuss gear, the state of the industry, trends, techniques, ect..... I've read hundreds of threads...

joelgtrnut
replies: 2 views: 928
thethrillfactor 3rd June 2005

Hey, Can anyone recomend a good firewire/usb/cardbuss converter for my laptop. I just got a laptop and I plan on using it...

thedug
replies: 2 views: 1,018
FMNYC 3rd June 2005

Any of you guys know what happened to Techstar in Nashville... Their site has been down for at least a month or...

dach
replies: 1 views: 2,294
shikawkee 3rd June 2005

As far a little mixers goes this thing seems to be pretty cool? Has any one checked one of these out, what is the deal with the...

wmhart
replies: 1 views: 3,159
nukmusic 3rd June 2005

I, like many of you out there, think the Royer 121 on guitar amps is incredible. Should I be concerned about blowing this mic out...

Watersound
replies: 6 views: 1,493
C/G 3rd June 2005

i basically want a desk that fits as many racks as possible in front of my as i sit looking at my monitor (i assume 7-11...

pentajigga
replies: 18 views: 10,302
carlsaff 3rd June 2005

so here is an odd question: i have these remote audio "high noise monitors" headphones. the isolation is just...

eligit
replies: 1 views: 1,632
tINY 3rd June 2005

So, our insurance is up for renewal. Who are you commercial studio guys in the UK using? We're currently with an insurance...

RichT
replies: 1 views: 876
Dangerous Dave 3rd June 2005

Ok, so here's the deal: I'm looking to start doing some mastering, and I'm a using a Digidesign 001. I plan on going Digital out...

DeeDrive
replies: 12 views: 2,831
7rojo7 3rd June 2005

I am putting together a Protools Mix rig which will consist of a Mix Core, Mix Farm and the original 2-channel Rosetta (plus a...

Dopamine
replies: 5 views: 1,579
Dopamine 3rd June 2005

While not a new product, it's been hard to find in the US. A friend of mine has set up a...

eliottjames
replies: 0 views: 1,773
eliottjames 3rd June 2005

Hi all. Are any of you using the HD24 hooked to the Rosetta 800/200 AD and the Rosetta 16X DA? I'm just thinking ahead, and...

Snatchman
replies: 0 views: 843
Snatchman 3rd June 2005

I've been sporting some Sennheiser HD580 for a decade now, time to let them rest, would like to hear some recommendations for new...

juicemaster1500
replies: 7 views: 1,095
chrisgraff 3rd June 2005

in the 2nd part of the intro, after the radio squelch.... Does anybody know what box the y were using? I love the sound on a...

o---
replies: 1 views: 1,999
o--- 3rd June 2005

In keeping with the whole "buy one piece of nice gear instead of three pieces of medium-level gear" philsophy, I am...

cominginsecond
replies: 12 views: 1,429
pan60 2nd June 2005

I've been using Music Pro insurance for the past several years now with mixed feelings about administrative service. I have never...

Audy O
replies: 4 views: 1,511
Audy O 2nd June 2005

hi all, I am off to New York tomorrow and will be checking out the shops for bits of gear. I'm mostly doing the harder end...

octatonic
replies: 13 views: 1,210
mds 2nd June 2005

Last night I lent my Marshall JCM 2000 DSL/1960A combination to my friend for practice. I failed to notice that he was using an...

Grasshopper
replies: 4 views: 978
C/G 2nd June 2005

I am looking for a high powered quiet fan for the back of my racks to keep the tubes and rest of the gear cool for the hot summer...

Playback
replies: 9 views: 3,539
Playback 2nd June 2005

I ran across something I found interesting in the "Stupidest things ever heard during a session" thread. It was...

Dragonfly
replies: 18 views: 9,452
Kestral 2nd June 2005

Just wondering how other rock engineers are thinking... I use an Aquarian Superkick 1 one ply head with another Aquarian front...

Analog
replies: 21 views: 2,678
Ted Nightshade 2nd June 2005

This may seem somewhat naive, but just wondering if the A/D converters on the older BF ADATs are any better than some of the A/D...

wilkinswp
replies: 17 views: 1,996
WunderBro Flo 2nd June 2005

I know Crane Song has released the true 192 version now, but are they upgrading it free for 192 (pre- true 192) owners or does it...

jebjerome
replies: 6 views: 1,653
lucey 2nd June 2005

bc/ some of these songs come out so damn slow. But gotta admit, don't know too much about RAID, however. I was thinking of...

Umlaaat
replies: 3 views: 864
opentune 2nd June 2005

i thinking about getting one, any body has experience with this unit? any alternatives that are worth checking out?

jaye b
replies: 0 views: 2,388
jaye b 2nd June 2005

my dear slutz, i ned some info on good gear shops in NY. i also need some special parts like t4b opto to build la2a style...

shangoe
replies: 0 views: 743
shangoe 2nd June 2005

I'm trying to access www.tlabs. com for several days now. Just to check the progress on the Drumrehab soft. the site seems to be...

andre tchmil
replies: 1 views: 660
Ruudman 2nd June 2005

Just trying to find out what folks are using for voltage regulation and backups. Since I have my DAW configured to autosave...

Dopamine
replies: 4 views: 1,867
Dopamine 2nd June 2005

I'd like to ask for a suggestion on how many channels of A/D conversion do you guys think I need. My music is sample based at...

Kmotr
replies: 12 views: 1,136
deepwater 1st June 2005

In particular I'm looking at the ECM-990P shotgun. I think they are German but not sure. Love to hear any comments. Thanks

Beech
replies: 1 views: 1,078
TheSweetener 1st June 2005

That´s what i think while downloading audio files sent by friends, bandmates or clients.... I don´t have DSL. hjghfgg...

opentune
replies: 0 views: 625
opentune 1st June 2005

Since there is a bit of discussion going on about the TS1 preamp, I thought i'd throw out the question of how the TS2 comp...

subframe
replies: 1 views: 3,846
rjx 1st June 2005

Hey guys, my first thread on this forum is a quite serious one., i think so. I have no idea where to post it. So if anyone...

opentune
replies: 9 views: 1,418
opentune 1st June 2005

I was wondering if someone might be able to share their experiences using both of these mics? I've read threads in the past...

MichaelT
replies: 15 views: 5,348
MichaelT 1st June 2005

I'm a guitar player/songwriter/home recording nerd and I'm looking to build a big library of drum loops ranging from pop guitar...

guittarzzan
replies: 2 views: 1,875
Kenny Gioia 1st June 2005

Around 6" or thereabouts. I know these are easy enough to DIY, but I would rather purchase online if I can find some. I...

LarryClutch
replies: 2 views: 1,778
84K 1st June 2005

Greets Slutdom. I was tootling around Harmony Central a while back and they have a couple of very useful stickies on what is...

DrShann
replies: 2 views: 1,395
DrDeltaM 1st June 2005
replies: - views: -
Jules 1st June 2005

I'm going to be spending a few days in London in July, and I wonder if anyone here could suggest some fun destinations for the...

nightchef
replies: 19 views: 1,295
rll 1st June 2005

Hey guys, here's a freebie for anyone that can load EXS24 format samples. See below. www.staticfarm.com Cheers. kfhkh

QUAG!!
replies: 0 views: 1,063
QUAG!! 1st June 2005

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search