The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

What a good pedal board system for live playing, one that has a powersupply. Some good effects I want to sound like the guy from...

peabody
replies: 21 views: 7,958
shikawkee 7th June 2005

Gonna be hooking up a KSP-8 to a Digi192. Does anyone have any experience with the sample rate conversion on the 192? I won't...

gsharp
replies: 2 views: 1,198
gsharp 7th June 2005

I'm a writer/producer myseld and am a bit curious to know how a few folks have gotten their big toe thru the door. (At least...

Umlaaat
replies: 3 views: 1,288
Umlaaat 7th June 2005
replies: - views: -
Jules 7th June 2005

Prism site: Following the phenomenal success of the the ADA-8 direct-connect I/O Module for Pro Tools|24 MIX, we are now...

7rojo7
replies: 8 views: 1,429
soloan 7th June 2005

I've got the old Shure Beta57, and have noticed that there have been released an A-revision, Beta57A. Is there anything besides...

blackcom
replies: 11 views: 1,961
blackcom 7th June 2005

If I record a single vocal track with a singer, and then have another single room mix track with too much of that singer, is it a...

logjam
replies: 1 views: 1,004
Jules 7th June 2005

Hi is there any good (cheap) place to rent some backline in Melbourne or Adelaide? We need guitar and bassamps and a small...

artapril
replies: 5 views: 518
artapril 7th June 2005

...do a search on the use of the word "punchy." It returns 476 threads. Is this word really communicative of...

Silver Sonya
replies: 9 views: 1,216
Paul David 7th June 2005

How do you guys have your firewire drives connected to your computers? I have four drives, all in a chain between the computer...

Dragonfly
replies: 1 views: 1,104
StefanM 7th June 2005

I need a PT guy who is honest, creative and fast. The work is part time and the hours can be wierd, some days very long,...

James Lugo
replies: 3 views: 2,030
pigpen 7th June 2005

i have the following things i want to rack up. right now i working with one band, and i probably will for the next couple of...

cedric
replies: 1 views: 1,730
tINY 7th June 2005

I got one of these guys just recently and need to figure out how to use it. Does anyone have a manual online or can anyone...

XHipHop
replies: 2 views: 2,354
XHipHop 7th June 2005

I've had the TG and API summing mixers on demo for over a week now.both seemed to add focus and punch to PT versus ITB...

RoundBadge
replies: 22 views: 5,878
Ollie 6th June 2005

Just wondering if anyone's tried this out on kick/bass? Is it worth it over the D112? Thanks.

Recording David
replies: 1 views: 1,600
thewelfareline 6th June 2005

hello, I'm going to sell my mackies hr824 because I want something else... They're not bad, but there is something I don't...

Jochen
replies: 32 views: 2,927
largeunit 6th June 2005

Last night my Great River ME 1NV just stopped working. The LED's were showing an incoming signal but none for the output. I tried...

dntknowsht
replies: 4 views: 1,120
dntknowsht 6th June 2005

I totally love the guitarsounds of Hot Chocolate. Guitarist was Harvey Hinsley, that's what I found out by googleing. Anybody...

shapemod
replies: 7 views: 8,282
shapemod 6th June 2005

Seriously. Did he get booted or leave by his own accord?

TYY
replies: 100 views: 7,877
largeunit 6th June 2005

Hi all, I've been asked to do some mixes that will be used on tv. As I have little experience of this media any tips would be...

j-uk
replies: 5 views: 833
j-uk 6th June 2005

Hey gang howdy Been thinkin about adding an external reverb unit to my PTle setup to save DSP for other things, as well as...

Prickstein
replies: 33 views: 4,221
Ruudman 6th June 2005

Another thread on this forum got me thinking. What if you had a mid-range console that had pretty good EQ's but the overall...

Kenny Gioia
replies: 19 views: 1,885
Doublehelix 6th June 2005

I just sold my Voxbox which had 2 separate outputs that I could use at the same time, I'd send one output to my AD and the other...

GMR
replies: 1 views: 735
Midlandmorgan 6th June 2005

Hi, I was just wondering if this is a good idea. I am performing a solo show opening for a pretty big band and want a really...

Jetblack
replies: 1 views: 2,735
themaidsroom 6th June 2005

I am a fan of vintage gear, so I designed this system to use tube components and early solid state equipment that delivers the...

brianroth
replies: 6 views: 1,952
brianroth 6th June 2005

After checking out some old topics...i found a topic about the SSL 383. Fletcher once said that he kinda liked the SSL...

chumusic
replies: 1 views: 902
Kenny Gioia 6th June 2005

I'm taking the whole shop to LA and I'd like to either rent a nice room to put my mixing mastering gear or even a free standing...

Bang
replies: 0 views: 966
Bang 6th June 2005

I purchased it about four months ago from Musicians Friend, and am just now getting around to hooking it up. Upon inspection...

Higgs
replies: 3 views: 1,034
mds 6th June 2005

Greetings GS! We'd like to introduce our company to the GS community: Crowley and Tripp Microphones is a ribbon microphone...

cregan
replies: 42 views: 6,459
Lynn Fuston 5th June 2005

I need a new vocal mic. My mic closet (or atleast, that's what i tell myself it is) so far consists of: 2 sm 57s 3 sm 58s 2...

Eagertone
replies: 2 views: 1,143
Eagertone 5th June 2005

Everybody needs one of these.....

djwayne
replies: 6 views: 1,278
the1Hub 5th June 2005

Okay... I am still in need of a compressor for tracking. I really need some advice. I am a singer song writer... I have recored...

Bradahman
replies: 0 views: 540
Bradahman 5th June 2005

i'm getting a 002R with in the next 2 weeks and want a good clock for it.. money wise i have to stick around 1000... i know...

DivineMusic
replies: 12 views: 1,771
Tripit 5th June 2005

I know everyone is tired of monitor posts but I need your help on this one. I am upgrading from Tannoy Reveal. I'm gearing my...

howard
replies: 41 views: 5,428
Doublehelix 5th June 2005

Well, I just got the ok to take the WHOLE garage by the wifey.... to make room for a mix room....well, I'd LIKE to be ale to mix...

cajonezzz
replies: 20 views: 2,987
nukmusic 5th June 2005

Guess that pretty much says it. I havn't used this thing much, but what I've noticed is the one reel of 456 I bought isn't a...

Jonk
replies: 3 views: 845
Jim Williams 5th June 2005

About a week ago I started hearing this popping and crackling sound in my studio. I finally tracked it down to the new Dell...

Higgs
replies: 2 views: 3,616
Higgs 5th June 2005

Please bear with me, as this may get long. I am tracking drums for an Alt.Country/Americana project this weekend. This will be...

TYY
replies: 10 views: 2,995
Drumsound 5th June 2005

Who do I talk to? I have an artist that I need to get locked up. Thanks.

XHipHop
replies: 0 views: 1,225
XHipHop 5th June 2005

Was thinking distressor or 1176/mc77. Would these be good for mostly in your face loud, raw, fast hiphop vox? Other...

jebjerome
replies: 12 views: 2,140
Duffster 5th June 2005

Im thinking about buying an Tac Scorpion 24 channel Console "plz no comments about the console.Here in Sweden we dont...

piccazzo
replies: 15 views: 1,770
adamcal 5th June 2005

I originally expected to have about 30k to put a rig together. I got hosed, so my budget is only 1/3 that...10k :(. I know I can...

enharmonic
replies: 6 views: 989
Jose Mrochek 5th June 2005

I need some advice on mixing in the box! Well.. i have read several topics about mixing in the box, and so far they were...

chumusic
replies: 16 views: 2,351
Bob Olhsson 4th June 2005

Hi: Just wondering if anybody knows what the proper power supply is (voltage-wise) for an ElectroHarmonix Poly Phase. It doesn't...

James Guitar
replies: 0 views: 765
James Guitar 4th June 2005

I need some help from you guys...hopefully someone local will come through for me. I'm in the San Francisco Bay Area. I just...

BradM
replies: 0 views: 1,692
BradM 4th June 2005

What would be a good matching mic pre for a Manley Cardiod? I've tried an MP2NV, mdp-1, TG2..... but I wanted to see what others...

Agno
replies: 2 views: 891
Agno 4th June 2005

looking for something that can carve as well as add fullness......been looking at the Tube Tec stuff any recomendations?

leftcoastproduc
replies: 5 views: 1,260
NathanEldred 4th June 2005
replies: 2 views: 1,731
Shaman 4th June 2005

Hey everyone, I've got to record a DVD commentary in the living room of someone's house. Any advice? I was thinking to...

karatemanjohnny
replies: 6 views: 2,899
karatemanjohnny 4th June 2005

HI. I have a Tab U73. Inside of it there are a few pots. Since the German operatingmanual is a bit Deutsch to me I was...

Lennon
replies: 2 views: 1,496
Lennon 4th June 2005

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search