The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I built my own basstraps today, using Ethan's DIY method. Here's the thing. Is it of any use to hang basstraps from the...

Hans Hitmachine
replies: 16 views: 2,753
Hans Hitmachine 6th July 2005

A friend gave me a Celestion Blue guitar amp speaker and I can't find any markings to tell me what impedance it is (8 vs 16...

HudHudson
replies: 2 views: 1,499
tINY 6th July 2005

Hi All - I have a £1000 to spend on a pair of monitors and am looking for recomendations .I have a pair of genelec 1029 + sub...

krisstoff
replies: 2 views: 1,142
DrDeltaM 6th July 2005

I'm recording drums in a room that's too dead. My problem is, I need to keep the room dead for other uses. What's my cheapest...

Confusionator
replies: 4 views: 1,334
Ethan Winer 6th July 2005

Hey Gang, Is it recommended to leave new tubes on for a while? I've heard new tubes have more high end to them which smooths...

Brent
replies: 0 views: 1,437
Brent 6th July 2005

At this days i`m starting my first "serious" recording. I´m reading about recording techniques and i`d like lisent...

Superchemi
replies: 5 views: 1,509
Drumsound 6th July 2005

I just did a test with an api 525: when both the L(limit) and C(compress) buttons are engaged, HOLY COW!!! SUPER LIMIT, it also...

audioez
replies: 1 views: 1,807
max cooper 6th July 2005

Hey Slutz, I work for a Radio station, Non Profit, semi religious and cultural. In other word no much $$$. We're moving and,...

Inner Light
replies: 4 views: 1,384
Inner Light 6th July 2005

Hi everyone, Facing a dilemma right now. I'm putting together a home rig and originally planned to get an Apogee Rosetta 200...

Kestral
replies: 6 views: 3,156
nukmusic 6th July 2005

This thing seems pretty nice. Should I get it, or are there better alternatives?

blackcom
replies: 14 views: 1,612
Marlowe 6th July 2005

Using an Apogee a/d16x for master clock with d/a16x and a digi 192. I also have a number of outboard devices that accept clock...

suicide shift
replies: 0 views: 1,179
suicide shift 6th July 2005

It seems I have gotten my hands on a Roland RE 200...yes, not 201 (allready have on). Anybody familiar with this rare model? From...

lasso
replies: 5 views: 3,688
amino 6th July 2005

First off, apologies to anyone who objects to me pimping myself out; if the moderators think this post is inappropriate they can...

fishman
replies: 2 views: 2,822
Jules 6th July 2005

Burned up a few favors to get my hands on one of the first units... Impressed so far. I'm sure I'll add more after a little...

MASSIVE Master
replies: 8 views: 2,777
raal 6th July 2005

Hi all, Well these are two pieces that I have planned to add to my studio. The RNP will be used as a "go to" pre for...

guitarbth
replies: 3 views: 1,303
guitarbth 6th July 2005

Taking this out of the hip-hop drum samples thread to go off topic (sent it as a PM to Darius, but am posting it at his...

ttauri
replies: 34 views: 4,654
ttauri 6th July 2005

I plan to buy a Neumann TLM 193 microphone soon, for vocals, strings, etc. and i wondered if, as the U87, it is used to pick up...

SLy_drums
replies: 2 views: 2,335
Paul David 6th July 2005

"Street Fighting Man" - Rolling Stones Accoustic gtr sound - The Accoustic gtrs were rumored to have been...

Jules
replies: 1 views: 1,304
Jules 6th July 2005

Greetings, I have a set of questions regarding the older generation of Lexicon single rack space effects processors: I am...

echo unit
replies: 23 views: 10,219
ziegenh5 5th July 2005

I was wondering what peoples thoughts were on the mic. Its highlights? Its downfalls? Worth picking up?

Jetblack
replies: 1 views: 1,367
ajcamlet 5th July 2005

I'm looking for a supplier of boxes of 703 in the LA area. I need the boxes of 12 two inch peices. ...

Bang
replies: 1 views: 976
Ethan Winer 5th July 2005

dear gearslutz, I own a Studer A80 1/4" (no dinosaurus jokes please tutt), beside beeing my master medium, I am using it...

Andreas G
replies: 11 views: 2,658
rainsinvelvet 5th July 2005

Hello to all ... this is my first post here and I hope I can get some sensible and experienced yays or nays from you guys. I...

Bones
replies: 11 views: 2,951
Bones 5th July 2005

i have 50k to spend on some equipment. i need equipment for a hiphop/r&b setup. the studio is gonna be setup around...

DivineMusic
replies: 27 views: 2,020
DivineMusic 5th July 2005

Hey there after four month of pleasant anticipation I´m heading to Australia again. I´m arriving in Melbourne on June the...

artapril
replies: 22 views: 713
artapril 5th July 2005

Anyone knows or owns a M500 by Beyer? Is it any good? I have a M160 myself and I love it to bits! Does it compare to that one?...

JulianBrightnes
replies: 2 views: 3,473
JulianBrightnes 5th July 2005

Alright, this might be a stupid question but I believe if ya don't know ask someone who does. If your setup looks like...

VO-Guy
replies: 5 views: 1,193
VO-Guy 5th July 2005
replies: 0 views: 1,839
Shaman 5th July 2005

Hi Folks, Really intersted to know if any of you use Multiband compression in your mixes, I have always been scared of ruining...

Mr Edit
replies: 7 views: 1,955
ringo.fire 5th July 2005

has anybody had any experience with syncing their 96 i/o to an external clock? i've read here about the wonders of the 192/BigBen...

BatMeckley
replies: 1 views: 1,279
davemc 5th July 2005

Are these things crap or worth getting and fixing up? I'm assuming a total re-cap job will be necessary... This would be for...

bradb
replies: 2 views: 2,887
Michaux 5th July 2005

Dear All Gurus, I'm Using PTools HD3 with 192 I/O, Control 24, few pre Amps including Avalon VT737sp directly to 192 I/O. I...

joseph
replies: 5 views: 1,272
DeeDrive 5th July 2005

I've got an RME ADI-2 on it's way to me right now, and I'm wondering about connecting it to my 001. I plan on using the optical...

DeeDrive
replies: 2 views: 819
DeeDrive 5th July 2005
replies: - views: -
dim light 5th July 2005

I've found this one on my local Pro audio shop. It's look good to my eyes. What is the best application for this mic?? Anybody...

kbjazzman
replies: 6 views: 1,262
lowland 4th July 2005
Renegade 4th July 2005

i have a jim williams modified lxp 15 version2 . is it better to add some flanger or chorus to a d.i. bass during recording or...

trident fan
replies: 2 views: 1,019
Curtis Franklin 4th July 2005

Is it possible to get by these days with a protools hd1 system is it powerful enough to run like 45 tracks and a bunch of plugins...

DAT
replies: 17 views: 1,382
kwilliams 4th July 2005

What kind of reverb was used? 480L?

Tetness
replies: 17 views: 4,489
zmix 4th July 2005

How important is high quality optical cable? Any brand recommendations? Or is this of very little importance?

DeeDrive
replies: 11 views: 1,371
Giganova 4th July 2005

has anyone used a mesa vtwin pre amp to direct record bass. how about a mashall dsl 401 tube amp? i have both of these, and...

trident fan
replies: 4 views: 910
Jay Kahrs 4th July 2005

Hi all. I know everyone who uses a pc for audio will hate me for this , but here goes. I have to get this out there. I've been...

paulieg
replies: 37 views: 2,861
Henchman 4th July 2005
Jules 4th July 2005

Moved: Live8

BevvyB
Sounds Great 4th July 2005

Hi everyone, newbie here. I'm considering either the api 512c, Chandler TG-2 or maybe even the Great River ME-1NV. I will be...

Radd
replies: 7 views: 1,542
gsharp 3rd July 2005

Is there anything out there being made with that old, Shure 55s look, but a more modern, SM58 type sound? I have not heard a 55s,...

natpub
replies: 4 views: 1,297
Lou Judson 3rd July 2005

What is the best soft for remouving misic and leaving only the voice?

seb37000
replies: 2 views: 741
seb37000 3rd July 2005

Ok, so I remember reading somewhere once that if you're stuck with a synth B3 model, like Native Instruments B4, you can run it...

MichaelT
replies: 9 views: 1,798
wallace 3rd July 2005

Hi I have a Rode NTK mic, which I think is too harsh and not thick enough (rushed purchase). I've read that some people get...

celebritymusic
replies: 6 views: 2,059
insomnio 3rd July 2005

ive got 4 lead tracks, 4 low harmony, 4 mid harmony and 4 high harmony. how would you pan them? this is for a current rnb...

dharma one
replies: 0 views: 1,572
dharma one 3rd July 2005

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search