The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Ok, here is my take on the tg2 so far. on vocals, i dunno. its not that much better than what i get out of my mackie.. ahahah and...

Hexfix93
replies: 33 views: 3,988
84K 8th July 2005

What happens, if I chain 2 passive devices, e.g. if I put a passive EQ behind a Folcrom ? Do I loose the 34db twice ? or do I...

kosi
replies: 3 views: 1,729
kosi 8th July 2005

Anybody seen this thing? It's a prototype ..but there are production units as well.. I PM'd the guy for more info.. I'd love...

RoundBadge
replies: 2 views: 1,508
RoundBadge 8th July 2005

if so what did you think?

turk sanchez
replies: 3 views: 1,660
Gerax 8th July 2005

Hi all I have a question about a routing setup I'd like to use with my outboard reverbs. I currently use an Eventide...

Gerax
replies: 0 views: 960
Gerax 8th July 2005

I am recently finished recording school and am starting to look for work. I was just wondering if you guys/gals had any advice to...

M.S.P.
replies: 11 views: 2,204
u b k 8th July 2005

Currently, I am using a Pro Tools setup with an Apogee 800 as my interface. My only reverb is the Ren. Reverb from Waves which I...

Marlowe
replies: 2 views: 1,140
squeegybug 8th July 2005

Hi, what is your opinion about these oldies? I have tried the bigger 44 series (the old version) which I liked but never tried...

echorec
replies: 4 views: 19,431
chuckj 8th July 2005

Anyone else play with using unmatched overheads on a kit? (different mic types) Can give an interesting stereo image- tweaking...

peeceebee
replies: 3 views: 1,059
Zeppelin4Life 8th July 2005

Just a quick question for you guyes... Say you have two mics on a tom... on on the top and on one the bottom. The one on the...

blackcom
replies: 3 views: 972
bnath 8th July 2005

Just passing in on, hope it in the right section confoosed It would be nice if other studios did this. Post clips of the real...

nukmusic
replies: 10 views: 2,514
nukmusic 7th July 2005

Hey guys -- I am in the process of putting a website together about bottle...

Giganova
replies: 9 views: 1,111
matucha 7th July 2005

Nice link to Some old recording tidbits from Butch Vig..surely they've been posted before,but what hell .it's still interesting...

RoundBadge
replies: 29 views: 4,000
alphajerk 7th July 2005

the search function found nothing on this subject so i shall ask if anyone out there has a masterlink with the audio upgrades...

maskedman72
replies: 13 views: 6,107
maskedman72 7th July 2005

How much is it worth ? can I find a better spectrum analyzer ? cheers mac

mac black
replies: 0 views: 5,379
mac black 7th July 2005

hi, does it sound like 2 cl1b? does it work on stereo buss? thank you for any info. gem

gem
replies: 2 views: 941
AudioGaff 7th July 2005

Are the Gold series Instrument cables the same as the gold series unbalanced patch cables, except longer? I need some more...

rjx
replies: 4 views: 1,452
Zeppelin4Life 7th July 2005

I was wandering what made you become a mastering engineer? Why did you choose to do this instead of recording or mixing ?

seb37000
replies: 4 views: 864
carlsaff 7th July 2005

Listening to lateralus (the song) and was blown away by the full, rich tone adam jones has. any way to get that kind of sound on...

man camel
replies: 16 views: 18,872
bpatural 7th July 2005

I love a good vibrato. Such a great sound. Got the plug-ins, but I want the real thing. Got any suggestions? Not...

David R.
replies: 11 views: 1,930
David R. 7th July 2005

I had a chance recently to test a Shure KSM 27 against a couple of other mics. I thought it sounded pretty good (very good for...

radiospace
replies: 3 views: 2,161
squeegybug 7th July 2005

I recently acquired an old Delta Labs Effectron III. Of course it has no manual. Does anyone here have a manual for this beast?...

Pohaku
replies: 4 views: 3,062
Pohaku 7th July 2005
replies: 1 views: 909
max cooper 7th July 2005

Do I need to run the outs through preamp before going to converters(Lynx or Mytek)? Don't seem to be getting much level going...

snedley
replies: 3 views: 2,005
snedley 7th July 2005

Hi I saw this on the tascam website. The product is Tascam DV-RA 1000. Check it out. kfhkh

Al Chine
replies: 16 views: 3,075
syntheasy 7th July 2005

Does anyone here have access to the manual for an Optifile Drax automation system? Or is anyone familiar with the calibration...

cgarges
replies: 3 views: 1,224
cgarges 7th July 2005
replies: - views: -
Jules 7th July 2005

I'm looking into buying the 2x12 Mesa Recto cab to cover the metal players. Will it do the job or should I buy the 4x12?

Broken
replies: 9 views: 2,079
~ufo~ 7th July 2005

Jules & co: shouldn't we have a podcasting special like we had "How to make money...."?

lasso
replies: 11 views: 1,205
The Byre 7th July 2005

Where in LA can I get this repaired and updated if possible? I'm from Riverside CA (about an hour from LA). I need to move some...

M2E
replies: 0 views: 1,129
M2E 7th July 2005

I tried out a u87 ai and realized that is the mic for me. but I can't afford one (yet) :) are there any mics that will get...

dj_who
replies: 23 views: 14,268
kats 7th July 2005

I looked at a few headphone distribution systems and they seemed either overpriced or lacking features or enuff channels. I...

Kenny Gioia
replies: 13 views: 1,983
Kenny Gioia 7th July 2005

OK I just paid for 40 more DDS3 Data dats... They work We use Retrospect $7 for 12 gig on one Dat How are folks...

Jules
replies: 25 views: 1,581
warhead 7th July 2005

Is there any way to run the Sony Oxford plugins thru DirectX or VST and not RTAS (so run it from the CPU)? is there some sort of...

Zeppelin4Life
replies: 2 views: 967
Slogun 6th July 2005

I built my own basstraps today, using Ethan's DIY method. Here's the thing. Is it of any use to hang basstraps from the...

Hans Hitmachine
replies: 16 views: 2,753
Hans Hitmachine 6th July 2005

A friend gave me a Celestion Blue guitar amp speaker and I can't find any markings to tell me what impedance it is (8 vs 16...

HudHudson
replies: 2 views: 1,498
tINY 6th July 2005

Hi All - I have a £1000 to spend on a pair of monitors and am looking for recomendations .I have a pair of genelec 1029 + sub...

krisstoff
replies: 2 views: 1,142
DrDeltaM 6th July 2005

I'm recording drums in a room that's too dead. My problem is, I need to keep the room dead for other uses. What's my cheapest...

Confusionator
replies: 4 views: 1,334
Ethan Winer 6th July 2005

Hey Gang, Is it recommended to leave new tubes on for a while? I've heard new tubes have more high end to them which smooths...

Brent
replies: 0 views: 1,437
Brent 6th July 2005

At this days i`m starting my first "serious" recording. I´m reading about recording techniques and i`d like lisent...

Superchemi
replies: 5 views: 1,509
Drumsound 6th July 2005

I just did a test with an api 525: when both the L(limit) and C(compress) buttons are engaged, HOLY COW!!! SUPER LIMIT, it also...

audioez
replies: 1 views: 1,807
max cooper 6th July 2005

Hey Slutz, I work for a Radio station, Non Profit, semi religious and cultural. In other word no much $$$. We're moving and,...

Inner Light
replies: 4 views: 1,382
Inner Light 6th July 2005

Hi everyone, Facing a dilemma right now. I'm putting together a home rig and originally planned to get an Apogee Rosetta 200...

Kestral
replies: 6 views: 3,153
nukmusic 6th July 2005

This thing seems pretty nice. Should I get it, or are there better alternatives?

blackcom
replies: 14 views: 1,611
Marlowe 6th July 2005

Using an Apogee a/d16x for master clock with d/a16x and a digi 192. I also have a number of outboard devices that accept clock...

suicide shift
replies: 0 views: 1,179
suicide shift 6th July 2005

It seems I have gotten my hands on a Roland RE 200...yes, not 201 (allready have on). Anybody familiar with this rare model? From...

lasso
replies: 5 views: 3,685
amino 6th July 2005

First off, apologies to anyone who objects to me pimping myself out; if the moderators think this post is inappropriate they can...

fishman
replies: 2 views: 2,818
Jules 6th July 2005

Burned up a few favors to get my hands on one of the first units... Impressed so far. I'm sure I'll add more after a little...

MASSIVE Master
replies: 8 views: 2,776
raal 6th July 2005

Hi all, Well these are two pieces that I have planned to add to my studio. The RNP will be used as a "go to" pre for...

guitarbth
replies: 3 views: 1,303
guitarbth 6th July 2005

Taking this out of the hip-hop drum samples thread to go off topic (sent it as a PM to Darius, but am posting it at his...

ttauri
replies: 34 views: 4,652
ttauri 6th July 2005

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search