The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi, I am looking for some advice in regards to mixing a project for cinema. I have been given a comercial to write music to...

Ed C
replies: 4 views: 2,209
joaquin 3rd August 2005

Anyone notice a sound difference in cds duplicated at different companies?

snedley
replies: 1 views: 1,307
snedley 3rd August 2005

Calling all veteran engineers! I've got an Akai GX-4000D 1/4" reel-to-reel machine I picked up from Ebay. It's a great...

matt_tricks
replies: 7 views: 3,606
gyraf 3rd August 2005

So do you guys feel that DIY gear is worth the time/money? I've put some thought into trying to build a few pieces. I'm not...

Tibbon
replies: 50 views: 8,613
pigpen 3rd August 2005

Well been chilling here for the last couple of years and have learnt a lot! Props to Jules for running such a great site. kfhkh...

Mystical
replies: 10 views: 1,065
the_nihilist 3rd August 2005

it'll be a great day when some brain-thinking guy comes up with a de-verb effect. I've got a track here with so much verb in...

ewegogetemtiger
replies: 7 views: 2,356
theblue1 3rd August 2005

Hi , Was wondering what methods folks use to EDIT and tidy up vocals (et al) tracks ... mostly what i am trying to achieve is...

jlsgear
replies: 4 views: 1,075
theblue1 3rd August 2005

Another good excuse for drinks and food. This time at Garlic & Shots. Frith Street. Soho, Central London. Date - JULY...

Jules
replies: 49 views: 5,356
Jules 3rd August 2005

Who can repair my original Sennie MD409 correctly? Any clues other than back home to the Factory?... confoosed

alnico
replies: 0 views: 960
alnico 2nd August 2005

I'm looking into getting new A/D D/A converters. Have any of you guys worked with the Lucid stuff? Which one of there units is...

BJohnston
replies: 1 views: 893
chrisrulesmore 2nd August 2005

Hi all, i'm just finishing mixing my album at the mo but have noticed a strange problem that i want to know if anyone else has...

goldphinga
replies: 10 views: 1,639
Ruudman 2nd August 2005

Somewhat disillusioned with my Sebatron vmp-2000 I'm reading too many good things about the me-1nv. Can't find any dealers or...

lordnielson
replies: 6 views: 1,032
Kevlar 2nd August 2005

Ok, I know, headroom, don't squash the mf'er, etc... hittt BUT lets say we are looking to optimise our mixes by keeping one...

Messiah
replies: 6 views: 1,626
echotp 2nd August 2005

How bad is the latency of the 002 rack? Compared to the 001?

theAdmiral
replies: 0 views: 1,010
theAdmiral 2nd August 2005

Just finished an album that's been in the works for a few months for a band. I'm cleaning up the DAW and archiving the data and...

Matt Hepworth
replies: 19 views: 1,448
wallace 2nd August 2005

I am thinking about purchasing a Marantz PMD 671 CF Recorder. Anyone have any comments or experience with these? The Sound...

newrob1
replies: 0 views: 1,482
newrob1 2nd August 2005

I'm looking for some sturdy, custom (height & top dimension) racks, that aren't going to break the bank but aren't going to...

NathanEldred
replies: 3 views: 1,002
Brad Blackwood 2nd August 2005

I hate to admit it, but as squashed and un-musical some of this pop-punk is, I just love the way the snare sounds on a lot of...

DeeDrive
replies: 5 views: 3,922
e-cue 2nd August 2005

Hi al I'm new here I'm mainley record Jamsessions with buddies, and i record a ocassionel band I have a Roland vs1680,...

Jamstudio
replies: 18 views: 2,614
Jamstudio 2nd August 2005

I have a lot of equipment but still looking for a few things...one being a few (3-5) older Atlas booms with the "ball"...

BeachBum
replies: 4 views: 688
BeachBum 2nd August 2005

I'm looking to buy some gear for bass git recording into my PC. I write brit pop stuff I currently have : G&L bass -...

dj_who
replies: 28 views: 2,710
Sounds Great 2nd August 2005

FF800 users... Have you installed the latest drivers/firmware from RME? IF so, are you experiencing pops/clicks or any other...

jpfour23
replies: 1 views: 1,099
dim light 2nd August 2005

Dear Fellowz, until recently i had no problem using my akg271s in front of one 4x12" rectifier box with an full blowing...

MarkS
replies: 8 views: 1,366
kevinc 2nd August 2005

This unit was made around 1980 Is it good for recording studio application or it was made for PA application only? Any comment...

kbjazzman
replies: 9 views: 12,665
Adebar 1st August 2005

I was getting ready to purchase a nice SF12 for ~ 2K when I found out I could rent one for $60/day. Given that I rarley would...

jumpnyc
replies: 7 views: 1,046
GetAural 1st August 2005

HI, Here's my next problem: I need a silent PC Case for under 200$. So please do not post any fancy cases for 1399$ which...

Jorg
replies: 11 views: 1,769
David Lee 1st August 2005
replies: - views: -
Jules 1st August 2005
replies: - views: -
Jules 1st August 2005

I'm mainly doing multiple firewire drive backups (minimum three including one off-site) and DVDs... hows about the rest of the...

toolskid
replies: 9 views: 1,083
robmix 1st August 2005

I just spent almost an hour in a Guitar Center room, listening to Event Precision 8's, hr824's, dynaudio 6, jbl6328's, Krk 8(or...

thenoodle
replies: 8 views: 1,876
thenoodle 1st August 2005

Did a search and didn't find much on this. Is anyone mixing in the box and then out to 2-track 1/4" or 1/2"?...

RinnyTin
replies: 11 views: 2,639
u b k 1st August 2005

A good buddy of mine just donated to my studio this massive 2-15" Peavey speaker cab loaded with the most god-awful PA...

Caldo71
replies: 8 views: 2,309
Caldo71 1st August 2005

Best Firewire interface available. Great clocking, converters, mic pres, routing, build, you name it. Many refferences...

NY2G
replies: 0 views: 959
NY2G 1st August 2005

This may sound daft I know. My Daw is always set to 16 bit, or I should say that the sounds i use are all 16 bit, and rarely...

Chrisac
replies: 38 views: 5,303
Zooey 1st August 2005

I was at the end of my tether with a certain project After various near-misses I knew I needed to move my cause along but had no...

BevvyB
replies: 28 views: 2,332
Matt Smith 1st August 2005

For real...? I am using Auto Tune 4 if the need arises...and I can use it transparently just about all of the time...I use it...

Way Of The Heart
replies: 30 views: 4,689
DAWgEAR 1st August 2005

Hello guys! anyone wondering how the new AD-DA kit sounds?confoosed It's.......here!!! kfhkh

erwinor
replies: 16 views: 1,892
erwinor 1st August 2005

I am having a problem with my Adams S3-A My bass drivers are making a rattle in freqs below about 120hz. When I am listening to...

EduardoApolonia
replies: 20 views: 2,114
EduardoApolonia 1st August 2005

Hey. In a diminishing market, do any of you ever turn down a recording project based on the probability that the shocking...

Bones
replies: 25 views: 1,709
Bones 1st August 2005

Having not hands on expreience with API gear what do you guys think of this as a vox channel.. It's mainly for pop/dance/rnb vox...

remo
replies: 6 views: 1,883
remo 1st August 2005

Can someone please post some links where to get replacement console faders. I have Duncans now,looking for either the same or...

w2w
replies: 1 views: 2,081
brianroth 1st August 2005

Looking for some opinions from users, who track live drums regularly with any new rack configuration of mic pres that house their...

ihate100bees
replies: 0 views: 1,847
ihate100bees 1st August 2005

is there anything that is easier to use than itunes for importing and ripping music? the thing about itunes is that if i want to...

chikkenguy
replies: 1 views: 1,456
chikkenguy 1st August 2005

I'd like to get feedback from you guys (rather than from the guitar crowd.) I'm shopping for a new acoustic guitar for...

max cooper
replies: 17 views: 1,254
max cooper 1st August 2005

I know this is maybe not the right forum for this but I guess almost everyone of us came across that issue: I just moved to a...

Jorg
replies: 7 views: 1,581
Glenn Kuras 1st August 2005

What a perfect front-end for someone mixing ITB! Unless I'm doing modern rock I don't normally use more than 8 mics on drums...

Lanstar Zero
replies: 11 views: 3,759
De chromium cob 31st July 2005

What would you buy if you only could get one? A Big Ben or a Rosetta 200. I am currently using the 002 as my clock and AD/DA.

Rev. Robb
replies: 3 views: 1,260
Rev. Robb 31st July 2005

Hi I own a Rode NTK mic, and am not that happy with the sound. It's brittle, and not very focused. I would love to get a...

celebritymusic
replies: 20 views: 7,603
Sergievsky 31st July 2005

mmmm interesting; a real photograph ...

Reptil
replies: 6 views: 1,184
Kingtone 31st July 2005

recording an r'n'b singer on friday.. renting out a pre and a mic which can be pretty much anything. we've used u87 and avalon...

dharma one
replies: 11 views: 1,406
dharma one 31st July 2005

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search