The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi, I'm currently working on a business plan. I'm trying to finalize my gear list. I seeking about 60k to cover equipment. The...

GetAural
replies: 68 views: 5,225
soundeslutz 7th August 2005

what software you use to print out quick cd covers/labels for clients, mastering studio's etc? i've been trying a few, but...

jaye b
replies: 5 views: 1,057
Stizz 7th August 2005

I recently put an ad in the free paper here in Japan announcing that I was looking for projects to practice my engineering skills...

dstole
replies: 17 views: 1,489
dstole 7th August 2005

i know this has been covered in a lot of threads, but those threads get into the higher samplerates as well and it gets a bit...

jaye b
replies: 11 views: 2,298
theblue1 7th August 2005

Hi Sluts ! I am new to this forum and WOW this place is awesome ! I am putting the studio back together after it took a dive...

Stormkloud
replies: 8 views: 1,411
Stormkloud 7th August 2005

With the rise of drum sample libraries and such, what would be nice is a HARDWARE drum module that could have the same amount of...

C_F_H_13
replies: 14 views: 1,137
junior 7th August 2005

Anyone knows where I can order Massivepack , seems it is not yet available in europe . I really need it NOW

andre tchmil
replies: 1 views: 1,097
Dutchmuzik 6th August 2005

any gearslutz' favorite equipment shops in new york city? thanks, bojan

bojan_1
replies: 31 views: 4,424
thethrillfactor 6th August 2005

As usual ... HUGE apologies if this has come up before, but I have only been around here for a few months and haven't found this...

Bones
replies: 37 views: 2,236
enharmonic 6th August 2005

just got one of these little bad boys curious to see what some think of it compared to other preamps...any preamp...UA,...

ZimmerEffect
replies: 0 views: 2,733
ZimmerEffect 6th August 2005

Hi guys, Yesterday I finally got my Fireface 800 and as suspected it sounds awesome compared to my old Echo Mia. But to...

vibralux
replies: 8 views: 1,312
max cooper 6th August 2005

Ok, here's the deal. I used to mix on Cool Edit Pro, and all the effects would be processed to audio files, no bussing, inserts,...

JackInslee
replies: 10 views: 1,948
matt thomas 6th August 2005

Hi, I'm getting ready to move to Nashville in September and just wanted to say hi to anyone who's in that area. I'm looking...

djgout
replies: 0 views: 1,419
djgout 6th August 2005

the cord for my k2 got pinched and sometimes sounds like poure sh!t, soi need to replace the cord.. of course GC doesn't have a...

DivineMusic
replies: 10 views: 3,104
DivineMusic 6th August 2005

Can anyone recommend this automation? das it degrade the sound? using it means i can't use my insterts on my channels? ist it...

lowswing
replies: 2 views: 2,009
sysexguy 5th August 2005

Guys, just curious what you are using for Monitor Stands. Who makes a good, but not overly expensive stand? Is it cheaper and...

heyman
replies: 21 views: 9,452
Saucyjack 5th August 2005

The SMPTE Tradeshow is next week (19th to 22nd July) at the Darling Harbour Convention Centre, downtown Sydney. I will be there...

Tim Farrant
replies: 14 views: 712
Lindell 5th August 2005

Looking at buying a Harrison Pro-7 broadcast mixer. Does anyone have any knowledge of the quality of Harrison broadcast mixers...

craigmorris74
replies: 2 views: 2,277
nobtwiddler 5th August 2005

I've got 6 pieces of digital gear clocked from an Aardsync ll / Sync DA combo. They're connected with different length Apogee...

TheTruffleKing
replies: 14 views: 1,694
zemlin 5th August 2005

i've noticed that a lot of people are using logic AND pro tools. what would logic give me that pro tools doesn't? i haven't...

achtung baby
replies: 19 views: 1,272
Lee Blaske 5th August 2005

Once, I was thinking to buy Aurora 8 for surround (thinking 5.1). What do you guys think ? Anyone uses Aurora 8 for surround ? ...

yphs_mst
replies: 1 views: 633
yphs_mst 5th August 2005

I have a chance to pick up an Avalon 2022 and a 2044 for $3200. US, is this a good deal. (both pre and compressor are...

Syki
replies: 20 views: 1,625
Syki 5th August 2005

Anyone know a good site where I can download some safe wav files of ocean wave sounds? I am searching for a partiular good...

natpub
replies: 2 views: 1,229
wallace 5th August 2005

This one is different.... Sure it looks cool http://www.thomann.de/thoiw8_artikel-180190.html

andredb
replies: 1 views: 1,887
Gone Fission 5th August 2005

Use anybody ADK A-48 ? Can you tell some opinions ? PLS

gore
replies: 10 views: 1,784
gore 5th August 2005

Ive narrowed it down to these 2 mixers. any suggestions as to which has better pre's and eq's? would the a/d conversion in the...

Relax
replies: 1 views: 1,665
Way Of The Heart 5th August 2005

Hi everybody I am new to this forum but really enjoyed reading many of the topics. It seems like you guys know what you are...

jazfreak
replies: 3 views: 1,188
jazfreak 5th August 2005

i'm touring Europe at the moment and would appreciate a few links to good online places where i can get 'terminal...

cedric
replies: 2 views: 765
cedric 5th August 2005

I listened to the first track on this cd and was blown away by this type of sound. Anybody know what they used? Some...

Sirocco
replies: 0 views: 1,825
Sirocco 5th August 2005

Hi friend .i own a lexicon super prime 97.and i need INITIALIZE the unit and restore factory.but i dont't know how to do.plz help...

greatpig
replies: 0 views: 1,698
greatpig 5th August 2005

Hi... this is my first post... but i have been lurking in the background for ages! i have just bought a altec 1566a valve mic...

mic monkey
replies: 7 views: 6,353
Benjy King 5th August 2005

Hi, I need help as I feel a bit out of my depth to make a great decision. wworried I am based in Dublin and it is next to...

Sofine
replies: 6 views: 5,478
Sofine 5th August 2005

Hi. I need to get myself a monitor controller real quick and i was wondering if any of u guys have some experience with any of...

Jorg
replies: 19 views: 2,377
Peter Montessi 4th August 2005

i do live sound, production, for a living. a VERY beat-music/60s raunchy rock'n'roll is what we go for each evening - hence all...

cedric
replies: 5 views: 948
dasbin 4th August 2005

I often record guitars with an SM57 in front of the speaker, and an AKG C414 ULS a little further. I use a Mindprint Dual Tube...

SLy_drums
replies: 17 views: 1,084
Exsanguis 4th August 2005

Say, you’re mixing one song a day, 2 possibilities, the artist can come to your CR and he/she cannot. Can come to CR: do you...

DirkB
replies: 11 views: 1,628
FNM 4th August 2005

Our 6 year old ProControl developed a fault an needs to go off to be fixed.. hidz But the good news is We can work...

Jules
replies: 4 views: 867
Ruudman 4th August 2005

Yea that's what i though cool idea but it not the real session. fuuck 250 MB. I have never had a session that small! ... at...

T_R_S
replies: 2 views: 1,515
Gregg Sartiano 4th August 2005

Once I have recorded the signal to harddisk. As hot as possible without clipping of course. Is it true that once its to tape it...

7Fold
replies: 5 views: 1,595
JonCraig 4th August 2005

Hi, I need to get an orchestral library, hesitating between; -Garritan personal Orchestra -East West Symphonic...

djanogil
replies: 20 views: 3,421
µ¿ z3®ø™ 4th August 2005

Hi, I have just been assigned to document every setting of every comp., eq (so on and so forth) for every track (and/or...

Tag
replies: 4 views: 1,156
Tag 4th August 2005

Finally, what seems to be the perfect ProTools mouse. The best feature is diagonal scrolling! Windoze compatible. ...

DannyDay
replies: 8 views: 2,292
GetAural 4th August 2005

Hi all, I am new to this board, but wanted to get your opinion on something. I am looking for a system to use with my laptop at...

JMURRAY16
replies: 4 views: 1,939
TyRip 4th August 2005

how is the low end response of both? which difference did you hear between them? thanks

Nuuk
replies: 8 views: 2,121
robdarling 4th August 2005

Here is an essential list of things that you can surround a talented and creative guitarist with, that will always give you...

echo unit
replies: 37 views: 2,702
pan60 4th August 2005

I have a DRS-2 with serial number 118. I noticed popping and clicks happening at random for a while after I turn my unit on( in...

slickshoe62
replies: 1 views: 1,011
u b k 4th August 2005

Hi. Are the only presets available for the UAD-1 plugs on UA's website? If so, there are only three presets per plug-in. I...

smk
replies: 2 views: 4,732
smk 4th August 2005

Drum Dial..? anyone use it........? will it allow drum tuning idiot to tune? thanks in advance

silverdisk
replies: 2 views: 1,696
cfjis 4th August 2005

Hey yall.. I'm down to the last few things on my list to get for mics. I've picked up some Royers, 57s, D112, Atm 25.(the last...

replies: 5 views: 1,254
9321 4th August 2005

hi, I'm a newbie to both DAW & MAC. I'm looking to get a dicontinued Echo Layla 24/96 for my G4 Quicksilver. Echoes site...

Radd
replies: 0 views: 1,177
Radd 4th August 2005

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search