The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

i'm touring Europe at the moment and would appreciate a few links to good online places where i can get 'terminal...

cedric
replies: 2 views: 764
cedric 5th August 2005

I listened to the first track on this cd and was blown away by this type of sound. Anybody know what they used? Some...

Sirocco
replies: 0 views: 1,823
Sirocco 5th August 2005

Hi friend .i own a lexicon super prime 97.and i need INITIALIZE the unit and restore factory.but i dont't know how to do.plz help...

greatpig
replies: 0 views: 1,697
greatpig 5th August 2005

Hi... this is my first post... but i have been lurking in the background for ages! i have just bought a altec 1566a valve mic...

mic monkey
replies: 7 views: 6,350
Benjy King 5th August 2005

Hi, I need help as I feel a bit out of my depth to make a great decision. wworried I am based in Dublin and it is next to...

Sofine
replies: 6 views: 5,475
Sofine 5th August 2005

Hi. I need to get myself a monitor controller real quick and i was wondering if any of u guys have some experience with any of...

Jorg
replies: 19 views: 2,376
Peter Montessi 4th August 2005

i do live sound, production, for a living. a VERY beat-music/60s raunchy rock'n'roll is what we go for each evening - hence all...

cedric
replies: 5 views: 946
dasbin 4th August 2005

I often record guitars with an SM57 in front of the speaker, and an AKG C414 ULS a little further. I use a Mindprint Dual Tube...

SLy_drums
replies: 17 views: 1,084
Exsanguis 4th August 2005

Say, you’re mixing one song a day, 2 possibilities, the artist can come to your CR and he/she cannot. Can come to CR: do you...

DirkB
replies: 11 views: 1,628
FNM 4th August 2005

Our 6 year old ProControl developed a fault an needs to go off to be fixed.. hidz But the good news is We can work...

Jules
replies: 4 views: 867
Ruudman 4th August 2005

Yea that's what i though cool idea but it not the real session. fuuck 250 MB. I have never had a session that small! ... at...

T_R_S
replies: 2 views: 1,513
Gregg Sartiano 4th August 2005

Once I have recorded the signal to harddisk. As hot as possible without clipping of course. Is it true that once its to tape it...

7Fold
replies: 5 views: 1,595
JonCraig 4th August 2005

Hi, I need to get an orchestral library, hesitating between; -Garritan personal Orchestra -East West Symphonic...

djanogil
replies: 20 views: 3,420
µ¿ z3®ø™ 4th August 2005

Hi, I have just been assigned to document every setting of every comp., eq (so on and so forth) for every track (and/or...

Tag
replies: 4 views: 1,154
Tag 4th August 2005

Finally, what seems to be the perfect ProTools mouse. The best feature is diagonal scrolling! Windoze compatible. ...

DannyDay
replies: 8 views: 2,292
GetAural 4th August 2005

Hi all, I am new to this board, but wanted to get your opinion on something. I am looking for a system to use with my laptop at...

JMURRAY16
replies: 4 views: 1,938
TyRip 4th August 2005

how is the low end response of both? which difference did you hear between them? thanks

Nuuk
replies: 8 views: 2,121
robdarling 4th August 2005

Here is an essential list of things that you can surround a talented and creative guitarist with, that will always give you...

echo unit
replies: 37 views: 2,698
pan60 4th August 2005

I have a DRS-2 with serial number 118. I noticed popping and clicks happening at random for a while after I turn my unit on( in...

slickshoe62
replies: 1 views: 1,010
u b k 4th August 2005

Hi. Are the only presets available for the UAD-1 plugs on UA's website? If so, there are only three presets per plug-in. I...

smk
replies: 2 views: 4,731
smk 4th August 2005

Drum Dial..? anyone use it........? will it allow drum tuning idiot to tune? thanks in advance

silverdisk
replies: 2 views: 1,695
cfjis 4th August 2005

Hey yall.. I'm down to the last few things on my list to get for mics. I've picked up some Royers, 57s, D112, Atm 25.(the last...

replies: 5 views: 1,254
9321 4th August 2005

hi, I'm a newbie to both DAW & MAC. I'm looking to get a dicontinued Echo Layla 24/96 for my G4 Quicksilver. Echoes site...

Radd
replies: 0 views: 1,176
Radd 4th August 2005

the whole line is being redone and should be out within a month or so. they say the new 802's will sound better than the current...

box
replies: 27 views: 10,982
StudioTinPanAll 3rd August 2005

Hey All, I saw this mic for sale and was wondering if anyone knows what it is? The ad says it's a stereo mic......

zocochico
replies: 0 views: 967
zocochico 3rd August 2005

got QClone up and running today - cloned an EQP1A on kick. followed the suggestion to leave 14db headroom when sampling. the...

raal
replies: 7 views: 2,637
raal 3rd August 2005

time to go

i've enjoyed the learning, teaching, challenges and openness of info of all types of these forums over the last few years but...

lucey
replies: 49 views: 3,870
pan60 3rd August 2005

I've recently been shooting out a bunch of mics for acoustic guitar, to see what my tastes are. I do a lot of strumming with...

MichaelT
replies: 12 views: 1,927
MichaelT 3rd August 2005

I like that Johnny Cash/Solitary Man Guitar and Vox Sounds a lot. (Rick Rubin?!) Anyone got any infos about the recording chain?

Chokoo
replies: 1 views: 1,131
krs 3rd August 2005

im looking to get my first high quality character preamp but i am not sure whether or not this is the right decision for me. im...

contramark
replies: 7 views: 2,351
contramark 3rd August 2005

Hi everyone. First up, sorry if I'm in the wrong forum, first post! (EDIT: wrong forum: And HOW!) I'm tracking a band kind...

R.Oppenheimer
replies: 4 views: 1,744
Toad 3rd August 2005

I've been seeing the ad in nearly every gear mag for a while now, and I'm just wondering if anyone has had a chance to demo...

djavid15
replies: 1 views: 1,452
ajcamlet 3rd August 2005

Larry Crane, friend, fellow engineer, studio owner and editor of that marvelous mag Tape Op http://tapeop.com/ gave Gearslutz a...

Jules
replies: 20 views: 2,696
DC11 3rd August 2005

Hey! I have seen a few posts recently asking for information on the Brauner Phantom C compared to the Neumann TLM...

Douglas Whates
replies: 4 views: 4,418
Billster 3rd August 2005

Hi, I am looking for some advice in regards to mixing a project for cinema. I have been given a comercial to write music to...

Ed C
replies: 4 views: 2,209
joaquin 3rd August 2005

Anyone notice a sound difference in cds duplicated at different companies?

snedley
replies: 1 views: 1,306
snedley 3rd August 2005

Calling all veteran engineers! I've got an Akai GX-4000D 1/4" reel-to-reel machine I picked up from Ebay. It's a great...

matt_tricks
replies: 7 views: 3,604
gyraf 3rd August 2005

So do you guys feel that DIY gear is worth the time/money? I've put some thought into trying to build a few pieces. I'm not...

Tibbon
replies: 50 views: 8,606
pigpen 3rd August 2005

Well been chilling here for the last couple of years and have learnt a lot! Props to Jules for running such a great site. kfhkh...

Mystical
replies: 10 views: 1,064
the_nihilist 3rd August 2005

it'll be a great day when some brain-thinking guy comes up with a de-verb effect. I've got a track here with so much verb in...

ewegogetemtiger
replies: 7 views: 2,354
theblue1 3rd August 2005

Hi , Was wondering what methods folks use to EDIT and tidy up vocals (et al) tracks ... mostly what i am trying to achieve is...

jlsgear
replies: 4 views: 1,075
theblue1 3rd August 2005

Another good excuse for drinks and food. This time at Garlic & Shots. Frith Street. Soho, Central London. Date - JULY...

Jules
replies: 49 views: 5,355
Jules 3rd August 2005

Who can repair my original Sennie MD409 correctly? Any clues other than back home to the Factory?... confoosed

alnico
replies: 0 views: 958
alnico 2nd August 2005

I'm looking into getting new A/D D/A converters. Have any of you guys worked with the Lucid stuff? Which one of there units is...

BJohnston
replies: 1 views: 893
chrisrulesmore 2nd August 2005

Hi all, i'm just finishing mixing my album at the mo but have noticed a strange problem that i want to know if anyone else has...

goldphinga
replies: 10 views: 1,638
Ruudman 2nd August 2005

Somewhat disillusioned with my Sebatron vmp-2000 I'm reading too many good things about the me-1nv. Can't find any dealers or...

lordnielson
replies: 6 views: 1,029
Kevlar 2nd August 2005

Ok, I know, headroom, don't squash the mf'er, etc... hittt BUT lets say we are looking to optimise our mixes by keeping one...

Messiah
replies: 6 views: 1,624
echotp 2nd August 2005

How bad is the latency of the 002 rack? Compared to the 001?

theAdmiral
replies: 0 views: 1,008
theAdmiral 2nd August 2005

Just finished an album that's been in the works for a few months for a band. I'm cleaning up the DAW and archiving the data and...

Matt Hepworth
replies: 19 views: 1,447
wallace 2nd August 2005

I am thinking about purchasing a Marantz PMD 671 CF Recorder. Anyone have any comments or experience with these? The Sound...

newrob1
replies: 0 views: 1,482
newrob1 2nd August 2005

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search