The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I am currently using a tlm 103 as my main vocal mic through a buzz audio mic pre. I am looking at selling the neumann for...

BenJah
replies: 32 views: 3,622
James Lehmann 8th August 2005

I know we can discuss to death (and have done so) the benefits/damage introduced by limiting to maximise loudness. For those of...

Stargazer
replies: 6 views: 2,051
Jules 8th August 2005

Seems most of us use DVD-R media for backups and for giving to our clients. Is there really a need to use the "verify...

Matt Hepworth
replies: 8 views: 1,449
max cooper 8th August 2005

it does make raps tighter but i think also takes some life away.. whats your take on it?

dharma one
replies: 7 views: 2,460
BobbyPeru 8th August 2005

Fletcher's ads always crack me up. So much bravado. Heh heh. I'm always wondering when they're gonna team up with...

hethaerto
replies: 5 views: 1,119
mxeryus 8th August 2005

yesterday. Did some tracking on heavy gtr. It is cool. It really does sound like a tape machine, but without the hassles. It...

suicide shift
replies: 1 views: 2,528
PurpleGuitars 8th August 2005

ok, i don't really need help, but this strikes me as a just a little odd.... i had a sony mxp3036 and just installed a trident...

godcity
replies: 3 views: 1,230
Jay Kahrs 8th August 2005

here in chennai, india, the trend over the last 10 years or so has tended towards severely, unbearably bright and compressed. can...

audiothings
replies: 2 views: 967
thethrillfactor 8th August 2005

Soon to be another choice in high end converters. I mix on a dream and constellation depending on where I am. Them converters...

aevan
replies: 6 views: 3,854
aevan 8th August 2005

I am wanting to get a Lynx Aurora 16 and use it for AD/DA from DAW to our Venice line in and direct outs. The Lynx uses DB25...

natpub
replies: 6 views: 1,459
audioez 8th August 2005

Hi all, I'm highly considering picking up a Mackie Onyx mixer to feed my DAW. My question concerns the preamps. In my humble...

guitarbth
replies: 3 views: 1,267
tINY 8th August 2005

Piggy-backing off of the PMC TB2 thread... I'm looking to upgrade my speaker cable from 12-gauge Home Depot bulk to something of...

chriscoleman
replies: 20 views: 4,405
tINY 8th August 2005

Is their that big a sound difference between the SM7 and the SM7B. I've got a SM7, just wondering if I should add the SM7B to...

VO-Guy
replies: 3 views: 1,366
Jetblack 7th August 2005

Hey guys, I been reading posts on this forum for the past couple of days in hopes of finding some answers in my search for a new...

Basevoid
replies: 4 views: 783
Basevoid 7th August 2005

I am going to replace the tubes in my Top Hat King Royale (12AX7 and EL34). This amp is an AC30 style amp, and love the tone when...

xaos
replies: 4 views: 943
cdog 7th August 2005

im flying to asia next week and im going to meet a friend of mine for a session. can i take my mic (at4060) with me ? would it...

Jaguar
replies: 13 views: 941
Screws 7th August 2005

My new tracking room for Spring '06 So I have most of the gear already, and noticed a theme in my gear list. Kind of an...

kats
replies: 17 views: 1,916
kats 7th August 2005

Hi I notice that commercial dance music has very fat sounds that i have tried to emulate myself with no real luck.... Any...

impact studios
replies: 14 views: 2,738
six_wax 7th August 2005

I'm looking for good tips, or a resource, someone can point me to for created a wide stereo image. I'm wondering how limited I...

Riad
replies: 41 views: 8,835
DirkB 7th August 2005

Just out of curiousity, how important is the country of origin to you on a scale from 1 (not important) to 5 (very important)? ...

SynthaxUS
replies: 43 views: 2,323
pan60 7th August 2005

Just something I found a little weird at...

Ziggy!!
replies: 5 views: 2,017
DrDeltaM 7th August 2005

i have a decent room (27' ceilings, all wood) and a good sounding kit (taye studio maple). i use at4040 spaced pair for...

xiandishinger
replies: 29 views: 2,369
studjo 7th August 2005

I remember I was 17 and, by chance, while rummaging through Tower Records, stopped at a listening station featuring Owsley. ...

norman_nomad
replies: 16 views: 1,450
Faderjockey 7th August 2005

Hi, I'm currently working on a business plan. I'm trying to finalize my gear list. I seeking about 60k to cover equipment. The...

GetAural
replies: 68 views: 5,223
soundeslutz 7th August 2005

what software you use to print out quick cd covers/labels for clients, mastering studio's etc? i've been trying a few, but...

jaye b
replies: 5 views: 1,057
Stizz 7th August 2005

I recently put an ad in the free paper here in Japan announcing that I was looking for projects to practice my engineering skills...

dstole
replies: 17 views: 1,489
dstole 7th August 2005

i know this has been covered in a lot of threads, but those threads get into the higher samplerates as well and it gets a bit...

jaye b
replies: 11 views: 2,291
theblue1 7th August 2005

Hi Sluts ! I am new to this forum and WOW this place is awesome ! I am putting the studio back together after it took a dive...

Stormkloud
replies: 8 views: 1,411
Stormkloud 7th August 2005

With the rise of drum sample libraries and such, what would be nice is a HARDWARE drum module that could have the same amount of...

C_F_H_13
replies: 14 views: 1,136
junior 7th August 2005

Anyone knows where I can order Massivepack , seems it is not yet available in europe . I really need it NOW

andre tchmil
replies: 1 views: 1,096
Dutchmuzik 6th August 2005

any gearslutz' favorite equipment shops in new york city? thanks, bojan

bojan_1
replies: 31 views: 4,421
thethrillfactor 6th August 2005

As usual ... HUGE apologies if this has come up before, but I have only been around here for a few months and haven't found this...

Bones
replies: 37 views: 2,235
enharmonic 6th August 2005

just got one of these little bad boys curious to see what some think of it compared to other preamps...any preamp...UA,...

ZimmerEffect
replies: 0 views: 2,733
ZimmerEffect 6th August 2005

Hi guys, Yesterday I finally got my Fireface 800 and as suspected it sounds awesome compared to my old Echo Mia. But to...

vibralux
replies: 8 views: 1,312
max cooper 6th August 2005

Ok, here's the deal. I used to mix on Cool Edit Pro, and all the effects would be processed to audio files, no bussing, inserts,...

JackInslee
replies: 10 views: 1,948
matt thomas 6th August 2005

Hi, I'm getting ready to move to Nashville in September and just wanted to say hi to anyone who's in that area. I'm looking...

djgout
replies: 0 views: 1,417
djgout 6th August 2005

the cord for my k2 got pinched and sometimes sounds like poure sh!t, soi need to replace the cord.. of course GC doesn't have a...

DivineMusic
replies: 10 views: 3,102
DivineMusic 6th August 2005

Can anyone recommend this automation? das it degrade the sound? using it means i can't use my insterts on my channels? ist it...

lowswing
replies: 2 views: 2,009
sysexguy 5th August 2005

Guys, just curious what you are using for Monitor Stands. Who makes a good, but not overly expensive stand? Is it cheaper and...

heyman
replies: 21 views: 9,448
Saucyjack 5th August 2005

The SMPTE Tradeshow is next week (19th to 22nd July) at the Darling Harbour Convention Centre, downtown Sydney. I will be there...

Tim Farrant
replies: 14 views: 711
Lindell 5th August 2005

Looking at buying a Harrison Pro-7 broadcast mixer. Does anyone have any knowledge of the quality of Harrison broadcast mixers...

craigmorris74
replies: 2 views: 2,277
nobtwiddler 5th August 2005

I've got 6 pieces of digital gear clocked from an Aardsync ll / Sync DA combo. They're connected with different length Apogee...

TheTruffleKing
replies: 14 views: 1,693
zemlin 5th August 2005

i've noticed that a lot of people are using logic AND pro tools. what would logic give me that pro tools doesn't? i haven't...

achtung baby
replies: 19 views: 1,272
Lee Blaske 5th August 2005

Once, I was thinking to buy Aurora 8 for surround (thinking 5.1). What do you guys think ? Anyone uses Aurora 8 for surround ? ...

yphs_mst
replies: 1 views: 633
yphs_mst 5th August 2005

I have a chance to pick up an Avalon 2022 and a 2044 for $3200. US, is this a good deal. (both pre and compressor are...

Syki
replies: 20 views: 1,623
Syki 5th August 2005

Anyone know a good site where I can download some safe wav files of ocean wave sounds? I am searching for a partiular good...

natpub
replies: 2 views: 1,227
wallace 5th August 2005

This one is different.... Sure it looks cool http://www.thomann.de/thoiw8_artikel-180190.html

andredb
replies: 1 views: 1,886
Gone Fission 5th August 2005

Use anybody ADK A-48 ? Can you tell some opinions ? PLS

gore
replies: 10 views: 1,779
gore 5th August 2005

Ive narrowed it down to these 2 mixers. any suggestions as to which has better pre's and eq's? would the a/d conversion in the...

Relax
replies: 1 views: 1,665
Way Of The Heart 5th August 2005

Hi everybody I am new to this forum but really enjoyed reading many of the topics. It seems like you guys know what you are...

jazfreak
replies: 3 views: 1,188
jazfreak 5th August 2005

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search