The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hello, I am doing a little maintenance work on a Lexicon PCM 70. I’m going to be changing all the capacitors in the Audio...

echo unit
replies: 3 views: 2,256
Jonkan 16th August 2005

Maybe this has been going on for awhile and I never noticed...maybe it's always been this way and I've been too lazy to actually...

C_F_H_13
replies: 10 views: 1,220
Joel Hamilton 16th August 2005

I realize this has been heavily dicussed here. But I am still not sure if i should buy the Benchmark ADC1 + DAC1 or the apogee...

wreck
replies: 10 views: 3,184
matt thomas 16th August 2005

it's been a while since i have heard anything about the eventual availability of the ADC1. I know it was shown at AES, but could...

Mattct
replies: 7 views: 1,342
Telecastr 16th August 2005

I just got an RME ADI-2 as my first outboard ad/da converter. I am using a 001 and clocking the 001 off of the ADI-2 via the ADAT...

DeeDrive
replies: 3 views: 1,148
johnnyrock 16th August 2005

Anybody have time to take a picture of the front for me? I need a visual reference. I have one on loan for a few days, but...

drmmrboy
replies: 9 views: 3,544
drmmrboy 16th August 2005

hi. what's a good place in Germany to buy, and have them build, flightcases? i need something STURDY(!!!) for my...

cedric
replies: 3 views: 806
pan 15th August 2005

re: strings anyone with both lib's? how do they compare? does the kompakt sampler work well? anyone tried different...

Renie
replies: 1 views: 1,725
VSTPlugInPro 15th August 2005

I wasn't sure whether to put this here or in the computers forum. I play guitar but it sometimes takes too long to set up mics...

thenoodle
replies: 1 views: 2,241
VSTPlugInPro 15th August 2005

What are some of your favorite tools and tricks for getting great guitar sounds recorded (pedals, amps. pres, mics, etc), taking...

Meriphew
replies: 31 views: 4,093
retropete 15th August 2005

I'm completly new to drumtrigger-units so what I'd like to know: Can anyone recommend me drumtriggers that are well sensitive to...

DaveC
replies: 14 views: 1,678
DaveC 15th August 2005

DAC-1's got a face lift. Not really a new product but hey I think it looks sweet.

xqtion
replies: 12 views: 2,498
DeGomez&Garcia 15th August 2005

I got a pair of their omnis and they sounds great. But I've been wondering about something. There his this piece of foam or cloth...

Hans Hitmachine
replies: 5 views: 959
Hans Hitmachine 15th August 2005

Hi guys, I am hesitating, and looking for insight. (Just so you know, I use my home studio for composing, and basic pre-prod,...

simonv
replies: 2 views: 1,019
warhead 15th August 2005

I've seen many posts on Paul Wolfe's new line.But has anyone actually used this stuff in the real world?..NOT AES demos.the...

RoundBadge
replies: 13 views: 1,969
Jeff Goodman 15th August 2005

This is my first time to participate on this site, so hopefully I'm doing it right. Anyway, I am looking for a high-end 2...

Doghouse
replies: 23 views: 3,027
Crimpmaster 15th August 2005

My upgrade thread that I created is pretty much dead, but I am a little confused on a few things regarding converters... mostly...

rjx
replies: 9 views: 1,177

Hi, I'm looking at improving the A/D (clocking) performance of my MOTU HD192 while upgrading my monitor/DA path as...

zakco
replies: 32 views: 2,359

Anyone know of any good places to repair gear in LA? I've got a couple of things I need fixed, but really havn't had the time to...

C_F_H_13
replies: 4 views: 1,266
HudHudson 15th August 2005

As most of you know I just started working for Mytek not too long ago. In doing some research I found that we hadn't made to many...

atticus
replies: 16 views: 3,141
atticus 15th August 2005

I run a 100 ft. snake from my mic preamps to my control room. If I use any FMR compressors, I'm unbalancing the signal and...

chriscoleman
replies: 11 views: 1,598
chriscoleman 15th August 2005

I shoulda introduced myself months ago...but I jus wanna say I think gearslutz is da sh....t...!!! Its a very knowledgeable...

DUBSOUL
replies: 1 views: 1,112
warhead 15th August 2005

hopefully this'll work. i just tried recording some quick samples of my Electro Voice V2a and my RCA 74b. so here you...

cedric
replies: 6 views: 2,786
cedric 15th August 2005

We're starting to do some research into replacing our cascaded 02R's and have been thinking about going with a midsized analog...

djgout
replies: 8 views: 1,842
studjo 15th August 2005

While listening to my fav Zep tune in the car, Since I've Been Loving You, I heard a squeak. Then I kept hearing it, a damn kick...

kats
replies: 31 views: 3,900
Sqye 15th August 2005

You may not agree with them on everything, however, who do you think does a good job of presenting balanced reports? Chris

chessparov
replies: 78 views: 5,967
SoundEng1 15th August 2005

Im heading to my local music store to pick up a small practice amp for re-amping from my pod pro XT. I've read in allot of places...

Gordon -10
replies: 7 views: 1,836
joeq 15th August 2005

Looking for a few good mics to get my humble home studio off the ground. Any suggestions as far some good all around mics I...

jgrif08
replies: 5 views: 904
joaquin 15th August 2005

I'm in LA, and since I'm new to this game, I'd love to be able to test out monitors, mics, mic pres..where are some places for...

SpeedKing9
replies: 3 views: 1,670
max cooper 15th August 2005

I'm sure many of you do this already, but it's a rather new discovery of mine. I hate just applying a flange to a track, as...

warhead
replies: 2 views: 1,064
warhead 15th August 2005

Ive been listening to this band called Chronic Future... pretty cool stuff if you haven't heard it before. Anyways, the guy who...

jgrif08
replies: 5 views: 2,291
littledoodler 15th August 2005

..: Hi folks. I'm looking for a new distortion device for mangling/contouring drums, bass, even guitar, etc.. I used to use...

bnath
replies: 5 views: 5,056
cacophony 14th August 2005

has posted an updated page for a list of studios/management/manufacturers/employment and other audio resources. It can be viewed...

cat_hoot
replies: 0 views: 1,346
cat_hoot 14th August 2005

Been thinking about this for a few days now. Any thoughts?

chimpleton
replies: 75 views: 6,447
eligit 14th August 2005

I've been playing around with NI Vokator a little bit and some other vocoding effects. Do you guys have any favorite tricks...

caseyLA
replies: 4 views: 1,132
DigitMus 14th August 2005

Hey, I have a pair of Adam S3A for mixing, a pair of Mackie HR824 (my old speakers) I use for making noise, but I need a pair...

kwilliams
replies: 2 views: 1,182
Fletcher 14th August 2005

Guess this should be posted in "Not so much gear..." I spoke to them a few weeks ago about my old P225s I...

squeegybug
replies: 2 views: 1,197
Mario-C. 14th August 2005

Looks cool...sound? My first post here...Thanks

DDD
replies: 2 views: 1,057
Art Johan 14th August 2005

Don't know how new this is (or isn't) but has anyone used this thing? Thought it might be cool for the ocasional pesky gtr...

Tim L
replies: 5 views: 1,933
niall 14th August 2005

here is part of a schematic of a mixer i want to buy. I read a review of this mixer by a major magazine and here is a...

dj_who
replies: 11 views: 1,872
dj_who 14th August 2005

sooo i have this Behringer Combinator that's a Behringher (with 4 H's) Combinator... MDX 8000 just wanted...

r0ck1r0ck2
replies: 8 views: 4,224
r0ck1r0ck2 14th August 2005

I've run into a problem with my new mixing console in that it has all balanced inputs, even on all the quarter inch jack inputs,...

Ijustmake-Beats
replies: 11 views: 27,344
Kestral 14th August 2005

I just fooled around with a Digidesign 192 I/O today, and I experienced something strange: Without SRC enabled on the digital...

Ruudman
replies: 21 views: 1,933
T_R_S 14th August 2005

We're finally upgrading our studio to HD and are looking for the best configuration of AD/DA converstion. Thinking about one 192...

hifiaudio
replies: 5 views: 1,569
9321 14th August 2005

Ok have some gear that basically serves as rack space filler cause I never use it... zoom 9010 - could be good for all I know...

etherize
replies: 21 views: 2,716
max cooper 13th August 2005

More specifically, Astoria. Just moved into Astoria and am trying to find a vibey little musical instrument place, so that I...

andres
replies: 6 views: 2,777
andres 13th August 2005

i now nothing. just seen these today i nothing about them, they looked cool. maybe some else has some...

pan60
replies: 0 views: 1,214
pan60 13th August 2005

This is a topic directed to all studios who offer lodging (free or for a fee...). Is this practice worth the effort and time?...

mr scratchy esq
replies: 19 views: 1,800
Steffmo 13th August 2005

First post here...Thanks

DDD
replies: 0 views: 1,825
DDD 13th August 2005

After realizing that the big ben clocked Rosetta may be a bit dippy in the low mids and slightly "overly" smooth, I got...

Bang
replies: 47 views: 5,695
Bang 13th August 2005

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search