The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hey everyone - OK, I feel a little backstory is needed here. For years I worked as the sole engineer at a small project...

Mertmo
replies: 0 views: 1,298
Mertmo 1st September 2005

Greetings folks, I've been thinking about upgrading my Mix Plus to an HD mainly for the auto delay compensation function but a...

Prickstein
replies: 41 views: 3,073
Prickstein 1st September 2005

I am in the process of trying to open up my own studio and most of the decisions have been made except for the console. I have...

Jetblack
replies: 8 views: 1,670
Double-Take 31st August 2005

MSNBC just used a nicely edited portion of "Hallelujah" to play out a segment of still shots of Hurricane Katrina...

Kyle Ashley
replies: 0 views: 1,101
Kyle Ashley 31st August 2005

if i record a trak ,which is called tracking, through the same AD converter in protool HD and then protool LE Do the traks...

bluesj
replies: 30 views: 2,843
zabour 31st August 2005

I had a chanse to buy a pair of these alltime classics. Since they are hard to get i made a move fast to get them. Hooked...

MickeyBee
replies: 13 views: 2,007
cultureofgreed 31st August 2005

i have krk v8's but am looking for a secondary set of monitors. i was looking at adam anf-10's. i have a 300W crown poweramp. is...

xiandishinger
replies: 0 views: 2,121
xiandishinger 31st August 2005

How hard is it to put in moving faders in a non modular analog console? Is it possible? Steve

Bang
replies: 2 views: 1,971
thethrillfactor 31st August 2005

Your band will get a email wanting to book you on a overseas tour. The short version is there is no contract and they want you to...

T_R_S
replies: 3 views: 1,121
jonnyclueless 31st August 2005

I was wondering if the OSA modules are inspired by certain pre's. for example, I have my eye on the MP1-C aka...

dj_who
replies: 3 views: 1,175
Juanathan 31st August 2005

High guys im looking for a great plugin eq, for mixing that does an awesome job without eating to much cpu. For rtas Thanks...

dongle
replies: 13 views: 1,206
Jorg 31st August 2005

Which would u rather buy?? RME Firface 800 or Motu 896 HD They are about the same price, but vary in...

Jorg
replies: 11 views: 1,979
WEAPON_X 31st August 2005

I'd like to buy a few. Checked ada local store and all 5 or 6 had very cheap feel to them and didn't sound good to me. I'll have...

Leo Goler
replies: 3 views: 1,072
David R. 31st August 2005

I usually only use 1 mic and a DI but am curious if anyone is using a multi mic set up for recording bass. I usually use a D12E...

C/G
replies: 24 views: 1,738
JonCraig 31st August 2005

Thrillfactor, hope you're fine and that you don't mind me asking this. I've read in a lot of your replys and posts that you mult...

gainreduction
replies: 12 views: 2,002
gainreduction 31st August 2005

I have one minty fresh Pixies ticket for the london show on 31st august at alexandra palace!! It will be sold for cost price...

toolskid
replies: 6 views: 1,037
toolskid 31st August 2005

I don't know if this has been bought up before and maybe ECue can throw something in here but listening to the last couple of BEP...

entropy
replies: 0 views: 739
entropy 31st August 2005

Hi I have a Otari 1 in 8 track on it's way. It is a MTR 90 Converted into a 8 track and very well done So I have to order a...

jkrummri
replies: 10 views: 1,312
jkrummri 31st August 2005

I've had my HD 192 for a few months now and LOVE how it sounds. Sure it wasn't all that expensive and it's the alternative to PT,...

basics
replies: 24 views: 2,134
Doublehelix 31st August 2005

Hey guys, It's my first post on here so hello! I'm looking to upgrade my current setup by purchasing some pro quality...

tunethis
replies: 6 views: 1,008
tunethis 31st August 2005

i need to tracks drums on a session that was already done a while back. They are not satisfied with the drum tracks so i got...

vudoo
replies: 4 views: 2,194
joeq 31st August 2005

I had seen a used preamp for sale in the classfieds here with a name I recognized. I forgot to bookmark the page and I can't for...

Matt Hepworth
replies: 8 views: 1,108
superburtm 31st August 2005

I mix in the box currently, and use sonar 3 producer edition. I have a Lynx AES16 interface, with 16 in's and out's and has...

lukejs
replies: 0 views: 2,315
lukejs 31st August 2005

the mackie/apogee i/o 896... i can get it very cheap and wanted to send it into a 002R via adat litepipe for 16ins...

DivineMusic
replies: 4 views: 1,753
DivineMusic 31st August 2005

I just got off the phone with a pro tools tech, who during our seshion explained that its unrealistic for me to expect to get a...

Gordon -10
replies: 1 views: 1,125
Ziggy!! 31st August 2005

I want to get a decent channelstrip and reverb plug in for my HD2 setup for mixing heavy rock.. So far I've been spending money...

planet red
replies: 26 views: 1,876
juicemaster1500 31st August 2005

I know the benchmark ADC1 is now shipping. As anyone tried one yet and compared it to other converters ? Art Johan

Art Johan
replies: 4 views: 2,042
Albert 31st August 2005

LONDON (Reuters) - Forget manufactured pop. After suffering a surfeit of Reality TV shows that propelled instantly...

Sounds Great
replies: 38 views: 4,658
dagg 30th August 2005

Hi guys. I absolutely love 5.1, but I really don't understand some of the mixing approaches to dialog. Nothing seems right as...

KBOY
replies: 12 views: 3,069
Jay Kahrs 30th August 2005

I've got a Lucid A/D with a clock, but I've heard people rave about the BigBen. I heard it really, really increases the stereo...

Johnkenn
replies: 3 views: 940
smk 30th August 2005

I'm looking into buying one of the new Vox AC30 heads....does anyone have experience with the new ones? How do they compare...

suburbansound
replies: 17 views: 2,520
Don 30th August 2005

I have 2 Furman PL-PLUSDM power conditioners. Each plugged into a different outlet. One reads, "121" and the other...

Stoneface
replies: 1 views: 673
Stoneface 30th August 2005

Smack!

Smack!

bassmac
replies: 52 views: 8,131
Ruudman 30th August 2005

hey is it the same thing like the hardware unit? good plugin? I`m looking for something to fatten up my drum...

lukas
replies: 3 views: 1,183
Ruudman 30th August 2005

Hey guys, I'm looking for a stereo channel strip that is gonna sound good for running my modules (Fantom XR, TR Rack, etc)...

azwun25
replies: 1 views: 3,964
HudHudson 30th August 2005

The local NPR station in DC is doing a show on Bob Moog: http://www.wamu.org/programs/kn/index.php It's on the Kojo Nnamdi...

comfortstarr
replies: 0 views: 964
comfortstarr 30th August 2005

Hi everyone, I'm new here and was just wondering if anyone here can help me out, I'm looking for some email addresses to the...

JPDC
replies: 1 views: 2,140
Telecastr 30th August 2005

I remember a couple of years ago coming across a site that was about mods for Oktava MK-319 and MC-012 microphones. They were...

gainreduction
replies: 2 views: 1,183
Bob Ross 30th August 2005

I have a Coleman Audio TB4 (not the mark II...but the first version) I would love to find a way to to modify the talkback switch...

SHIRK
replies: 10 views: 2,255
coley 30th August 2005

Hi gearslutz I am new here, i found your forum thru livepa.org. Cool digs. Do you guys know how daft punk did their vocals on...

zachinalaska
replies: 0 views: 878
zachinalaska 30th August 2005

i found a information which explain what is the best musical instrument yesterday like best vocal compressor: fairchild best...

bluesj
replies: 2 views: 725
bluesj 30th August 2005
replies: 0 views: 815
Mr Generic 30th August 2005

Assuming your project studio room was properly acoustically treated, and you have about $5k to spend, would you rather...

cl516
replies: 3 views: 869
cl516 30th August 2005

Howdy, folks... Here's a plea for help: I was running sessions off a LaCie d2 on an HD2 system. By the time we finished...

JonCraig
replies: 7 views: 1,333
Bounce 30th August 2005

I bought the AKG K240S because those were the only ones available in my country. I now have a chance to sell them and a friend...

clarnibass
replies: 1 views: 2,235
dingo 30th August 2005

I've seriously been collecting some of the worst-sounding and/or oddest cheap distortion pedals I can find. A couple of my...

cgarges
replies: 61 views: 26,848
kevinc 30th August 2005

Can i work for labels on big projects without having Pro Tools HD? My current system is based around Nuendo, 3 Uad-1's and...

jerdude
replies: 70 views: 5,335
Solar 30th August 2005

So I've noticed this is the system that Millbrook has. I'm thinking of going this route because of the ventilation. Any...

max cooper
replies: 2 views: 2,475
max cooper 30th August 2005

Hi, For snare only, has anyone used the beta 56 or compared it to the sm57, what's the difference, and which one would be...

djanogil
replies: 1 views: 5,367
Doublehelix 29th August 2005

I'm running a digi 001 thru a Mytek stereo A/D converter. I'm recording rock 'n roll stuff with an emphasis on guitar and vocal...

Rockin Daddy
replies: 24 views: 1,915
BJohnston 29th August 2005

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search