The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Im just curiosue about this, Which persons in here you know that they know their stuff and dont doubt them when they give a...

exfakto
replies: 21 views: 1,758
jdunn 29th August 2005

Anyone try this thing out yet? http://www.lavryengineering.com/index_html.html

Paul David
replies: 9 views: 3,152
Dan Lavry 29th August 2005

I don't know if this is 'new' or can even be classified as a 'product'. the curious webcrawler can take a look at theAltec...

audiothings
replies: 1 views: 1,221
max cooper 29th August 2005

I have chosen a distributer and updated tonelux.com with descriptions and pricing. Have at it... Paul

Paul Wolff Designs
replies: 68 views: 6,867
Paul Wolff Designs 29th August 2005

Hey guys, quick question. What would you say the average time for someone (who is fairly motivated and knows their stuff) to...

M.S.P.
replies: 10 views: 1,788
M.S.P. 29th August 2005
replies: 6 views: 2,910
woodworm 29th August 2005

Hey guys! I may be deaf, but I can't hear the difference between my L2 dither and Apogee HR dither. I'm using the Apogee,...

Frequency
replies: 1 views: 1,226
dongle 29th August 2005

Hi, I'm new to this forum. I have designed an AC Line Voltge Regulator similar to the Furman AR-1215. It is for Pulizzi...

curtisgmayfield
replies: 11 views: 1,522
doorknocker 29th August 2005

Hey there. Just wondering how many of you that have studios are also musicians & use your studio for your own...

SparkyCanada
replies: 26 views: 1,604
Bob Ross 29th August 2005

I'm mixing a live show where the vocal and BV mic has a good amount of drum leakage. Any suggestions for removing as much leakage...

vudoo
replies: 8 views: 1,346
stardustmedia 29th August 2005

I am thinking about getting the Pendulum Quartet. I have been hearing about the pre being clean. Could someone explain the...

Bradahman
replies: 0 views: 1,247
Bradahman 29th August 2005

I have purchased a set of two reissue 1081's in Omaha on ebay. The deal looks good from a feedback perspective but it sure would...

bjornson
replies: 2 views: 657
natpub 29th August 2005

Greetings D-Two owners, I have a question regarding this outboard delay and cant seem to find the answer in the .pdf manual...

Shan
replies: 3 views: 1,198
cgarges 29th August 2005

Just wondering if anyone has had a chance to compare the two converters - DB Technologies 4496 and the Crane Song Hedd 192....

epicenter800
replies: 5 views: 2,581
lucey 29th August 2005

Heard that SE had inexpensive microphones. My first thought was "Cool! SE - the legendary makers of analog synths - getting...

carbon
replies: 1 views: 694
paul mckenna 29th August 2005

Could some of you list some other places to search for higher-end used gear. There's got to be more out there than ebay hittt...

jerdude
replies: 6 views: 965
pramrod 29th August 2005

Hi everyone. I was thinking, for fun, I might take one of my songs and give it an 80's hair metal mix/sound LOL. Would I just...

TheReal7
replies: 26 views: 4,381
Prickstein 29th August 2005

Does anybody know how the organ and lead guitar were processed on this song from the White Album? I remember hearing that they...

wallace
replies: 55 views: 4,871
Amplove 28th August 2005

Does anyone know where to get a replacement cable for AKG 271 S headphones in the US? I've been searching online and haven't...

SameOldParadise
replies: 1 views: 1,328
max cooper 28th August 2005

Im about to by a Sadie Classic, is there anything that i should be aware of?

Mr.Silver
replies: 8 views: 2,019
OMF 28th August 2005

I've been working on a project with really shakey drum tracks. We laid them down to a click, but I'm having a trouble getting...

BJohnston
replies: 12 views: 3,092
7rojo7 28th August 2005

Hi , I must say this is the best forum I;ve found by far. It is really appreciated thanks. What is the best drum composing...

paulieg
replies: 9 views: 4,456
Vari-Mu 28th August 2005

I was recently given a Sennheiser MD413-U. Kinda a rocketship looking dynamic. I haven't been able to find out too much info on...

djgout
replies: 4 views: 5,159
cold c 28th August 2005

hey all, i just got a pair of neve 2254e's and had it recapped and modded for faster recovery times by brent averill. (they did...

travista00
replies: 0 views: 1,293
travista00 27th August 2005

Hey all, I have an Allen & Heath Gl2200 mixing board. I am looking to get something a little better. Ya know, a...

mfedderman
replies: 2 views: 2,186
Slipperman 27th August 2005

well well..I'm not so sure. I still havent recorded anything with this mic through a decent preamp. I have around £800 and I...

Offender
replies: 9 views: 1,594
insomnio 27th August 2005

It's been a few months since I recorded a kit I've been using BFD for composing and on some lower budget projects. And all I have...

The dman
replies: 6 views: 1,230
Douglas Whates 27th August 2005

I bought Hafler P-3000 amp. Now i'm about to buy monitors. I don't know if i should end up with Dynaudio Bm6 or Adam S3 or...

hitphy
replies: 1 views: 1,115
Benny 27th August 2005

So I am looking to up grade my TAC scorpion and I found this desk in my general area. It looks cool in a 70s sort of way and I am...

FormulaReed
replies: 4 views: 8,491
brianroth 27th August 2005

Hi, Our band is looking to attempt a cover of the U2 song Elevation and I was wondering if any of you mad scientists know or...

guittarzzan
replies: 2 views: 4,732
Mario-C. 27th August 2005
replies: - views: -
T-rex 27th August 2005

I want in if there is one going on. I searched the site and only found the Mac group buy. Is there one going on for the VST...

jerdude
replies: 14 views: 2,457
rapfreak 27th August 2005

DOES ANYONE KNOWS WHAT MAKES THIS GTR SPECIAL..WHAT'S A GOOD COMBINATION OF AMPS & SPEAKERS TO RECORD IT.. ITS SPECTOR...

DUBSOUL
replies: 6 views: 3,818
nobtwiddler 27th August 2005

Hello, I am looking for a guitar pedal that will run into a tottaly clean Fender Twin at lower volumes and give the kind of...

echo unit
replies: 31 views: 5,358
r0ck1r0ck2 27th August 2005

I just bought one of these units on eBay. The reverb sound is wonderful but the EQ section doesn't seem to be working at all -...

leeboy
replies: 0 views: 1,277
leeboy 26th August 2005

Anybody got any opinions/info on this...

panthaakp
replies: 1 views: 1,461
w2w 26th August 2005

I don't know too much about this mic. I am curious to know what people think of it. Any thoughts?

Jetblack
replies: 0 views: 2,047
Jetblack 26th August 2005

I have a friend selling an OTARI MX-5050BII 1/4' in mint condition... What's your opinion on this machine? Is this a good...

Cosmonauta
replies: 12 views: 1,582
woodworm 26th August 2005

Hello all, Many thanks to all of you who replied to my last post about feedback and related things! I come strapped with...

badderthanevil
replies: 21 views: 2,614
Sqye 26th August 2005

last week i bought a live-dvd of a famous german rock band. they have only one guitar, but the guitar sounds like it was...

malekmusic
replies: 10 views: 6,541
AnthonyV 26th August 2005

i'm not saying anything earth shattering here, but i just wanted to say that i tracked some electric guitars last week and i got...

Silver Sonya
replies: 3 views: 967
darjama 26th August 2005

Solid-State-Logic will launch a new console at the IBC in Amstredam in early September. It is reported to be a digital...

leaker
replies: 3 views: 2,498
woodworm 26th August 2005

Hello, I'm brousing around looking at monitor specs and was wondering if someone could please tell me the pros and cons of a...

yarrick19
replies: 2 views: 791
yarrick19 26th August 2005

Hello everybody, maybe someone can help me... I'm a guitar player doing some recording at home, guitars, bass, vocals, drums....

guitarplayer
replies: 3 views: 1,595
Frost 26th August 2005

I'm thinking of selling my diigital console and buying 8 additional Mic-Pre's with Adat out for my RME fireface. 4 products came...

Nuuk
replies: 0 views: 2,218
Nuuk 26th August 2005

Are they a bitch to maintain? Are there any common problems? What about getting parts,chips etc....?

theAdmiral
replies: 10 views: 2,571
Amplove 26th August 2005

Does the former really give you less noise than the latter? confoosed Given two tape decks using the same tape width but...

Mark
replies: 2 views: 2,399
Drumsound 26th August 2005

Yeah, I know, that sounds very lame hittt , but lately I'm on a quest for image definition and that's why I like a hi-hat mic,...

DirkB
replies: 43 views: 13,986
Jim Williams 26th August 2005

I'm still mixing ITB when I work on stuff at home; I do some stuff that's so small in scale that the end result will likely be...

max cooper
replies: 42 views: 5,117
84K 26th August 2005

Although I have had success micing drums with a 4 mic method, I have the opportunity to use a mic on every drum as well as the...

bloodsweatfire
replies: 46 views: 3,796
brownmouse 26th August 2005

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search