The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByThomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Any opinions on this? Use of standalone or in setting of Pro Tools? Would you say you like the piano sounds but condsider the...

john caldwell
replies: 0 views: 1,118
john caldwell 28th September 2005
replies: 1 views: 1,806
Ruudman 28th September 2005

I need a studio in Manhattan or Brooklyn with a great piano. It would be to track piano and vocal live. Budget is an issue so...

oortnyc
replies: 6 views: 986
Datcha 28th September 2005

They put a tube in an acoustic guitar. abduction...

farside
replies: 7 views: 2,135
doorknocker 28th September 2005

dfegad dfegad dfegad dfegad dfegad dfegad dfegad on mymy typo(s)

o---
replies: 0 views: 1,130
o--- 28th September 2005

Has anybody bought anything from this shop? Any experiences with these guys...? Are they reliable as sellers...? How do...

Marjan
replies: 2 views: 981
Marjan 28th September 2005

Hi folks, going through my Mic locker getting ready for a recording session and the drummer wants me to mic all 3 of his Toms....

dstole
replies: 9 views: 1,626
dstole 28th September 2005

do you guys know any unexpensive places? Or is anyone interested in sharing a place? my buddy and I are going but we don't know...

BruceTheProduce
replies: 9 views: 1,012
BattleAngel 28th September 2005

Google-ing used recording consoles didn't seem to help much. I'm located in western Canada. Any help would be very much...

demel
replies: 5 views: 2,369
fremitus 28th September 2005

Hi Oliver. Thank you for this amazingly nice unit. It's my first high end pre and it's been an indescribable delight to start...

Empty Planet
replies: 1 views: 990
oliver archut 28th September 2005

We recently recorded a live cafe show (soundtrack for a video) with 2 flamenco style guitars, violin, bass and percussion. I was...

Jonathan Starr
replies: 13 views: 1,407
DanDan 27th September 2005

I've always wanted to add a "character" upright to my room, and I may have the chance. I know this isn't a piano...

AjD
replies: 1 views: 1,124
Amplove 27th September 2005

Is it safe to run a speaker cable through a TRS jack on a wall panel? i.e. to have the amp head in the control room, and use the...

confooshus
replies: 4 views: 1,731
XSergeantD 27th September 2005

My current setup exists of 2 RME OctaMic-D and a nameless 8chan AD/DA going into an RME HDSP 9652. Allso, the analog...

Danthomir
replies: 7 views: 1,419
Joost 27th September 2005
replies: - views: -
lucey 27th September 2005

enough for a new pre. a vintech or a portico pre or a great river. i am looking for something real sweet on vocals and acoustic...

FMNYC
replies: 6 views: 977
FMNYC 27th September 2005

bang on music store 1st anniversary! Cool things I've noticed: You can select any playlist and iTunes will generate an...

BevvyB
replies: 17 views: 3,033
bdunard 27th September 2005

Hi guys!! What gear would become the next $20,000 Fairchild of from ebay??? Pieces of gear that you know would...

exfakto
replies: 133 views: 12,561
Jim Williams 27th September 2005

I find I spend a lot of time try to get guitar amps to cut the way I like. I think I like my guitar tones brighter than most...

CDP
replies: 9 views: 4,969
Telecastr 27th September 2005

i plan on builing some traps in a few weeks.. i want about 6 in my control room and 2 in my booth. imo my booth sounds a little...

DivineMusic
replies: 6 views: 2,573
Ol' Betsey 27th September 2005

Well i'm really happy, Just had a talk with my manager, I wanted to go back to three day's working in my day job ( currently 4 )...

inlinenl
replies: 3 views: 1,544
Froombosch 27th September 2005

alright. i am going to be summing out of the box. i have a budget of about 2K, i like the sumo but it seems 'cause it's so new...

FMNYC
replies: 69 views: 8,503
Playback 27th September 2005

Hey Slutz, What is your Best vocal chain? Do you print Eq for Vocals,Drums Gtr to Tape or ITB. Thanks in advance for your...

Playback
replies: 7 views: 1,970
GMR 27th September 2005

What are the pros and cons between the two controlers. I'm not sure if I need the Pro Control over the Control 24 because I'm not...

Matt Salazar
replies: 13 views: 2,178
Playback 27th September 2005

OK, so I did a search to see if I could find the answer to this one, but am still a little unsure. I've got a balanced TT...

Deleted bd1be4f
replies: 14 views: 1,659
Larry Crane 27th September 2005

So here I am, recently out of college, looking for work, and fed up to my ears with the constant air of pessimism surrounding the...

jgrif08
replies: 2 views: 645
tINY 27th September 2005

any tips on how to best record guitar going through a talkbox effect...I'm going for the classic Frampton/Joe Walsh vibe...

Rockin Daddy
replies: 7 views: 3,731
tINY 27th September 2005

Didn't someone make a remote-control microphone positioner device of some sort a few years ago? Anyone know the name of the...

Silver Sonya
replies: 1 views: 2,200
joeq 27th September 2005

I have just purchased a second hand R-100. I use this in conjunction with logic audio and a Motu 2408mk3 connected via toslink to...

PJB5060
replies: 5 views: 1,133
PJB5060 26th September 2005

So I finally got drumagog. I'm pissing around with it when my wife walks into the studio asking what I'm doing(she really knows...

kats
replies: 41 views: 3,390
tenaciousJay 26th September 2005

I just picked up an Ampeg BA210sp bass combo and new bass with Bartalini pick ups, real nice. So here's what I'm running: Bass...

James Lugo
replies: 7 views: 2,426
Ged Leitch 26th September 2005

Does anyone have any links / info pertaining to Martin Hannetts prodcution techniques? I am very curious as to how he achieved...

Jetblack
replies: 1 views: 9,310
Jules 26th September 2005

Given the choice (equal price), would you buy a black label (Japan made) Boss CE-2 chorus pedal or get a Taiwanese green label...

feyshay
replies: 3 views: 2,045
atticus 26th September 2005

So I'm upgrading my home setup right now. Working with a couple grand. It's mainly used for overdubbs and tracking basic ideas...

cletus
replies: 5 views: 1,233
Alexi 26th September 2005

Is there a good speaker-level monitor switcher for use with 2 sets of monitors w/ a single power amp? I seem to recall something...

polimorfos
replies: 19 views: 5,074
adamcal 26th September 2005

Heard "Soul Vaccination" by Tower Of Power on a college radio station yesterday. Been a while since I've heard...

Jamz
replies: 43 views: 3,279
goldphinga 26th September 2005

Hi everyone, I'm in the market for a multichannel headphone amp or headphone distribution system. I'm looking at about...

MGA
replies: 2 views: 2,459
MGA 26th September 2005

Hello. I am selling my Copperphone by Placid Audio. I only used it 4 times, and I decided that I really am not going to use it...

j dickman
replies: 0 views: 2,079
j dickman 26th September 2005

Anyone used these? I have two api 512 c and two osa mp1. Looking for something different.

theAdmiral
replies: 4 views: 2,120
TonyBelmont 26th September 2005

It seems like many artists are taking 2-4 years to put out a new record lately. Is this a good or bad thing? In today's...

XHipHop
replies: 13 views: 2,217
cultureofgreed 26th September 2005

I have a new mixing room, the size is ( in meters ) 4.60 long / 3.10 wide / 2.50 high, the room is under the roof so at half...

seb37000
replies: 1 views: 895
AnalogUniverse 26th September 2005

what's the word on the new ac-30 re-isseu? looks like the original but costs ca. 900€ new thanks

lowswing
replies: 8 views: 1,428
js1 25th September 2005

I work with midi and audio simultaneously using my old Mackie LM3204 line mixer to monitor keyboards and audio tracks. I’m...

insomnio
replies: 15 views: 1,390
Way Of The Heart 25th September 2005

Hey, just got a timeline microLynx. i want to synch my otari mtr90II to logic audio on Mac. i did not get the controller for...

Rea
replies: 2 views: 1,507
Matt M 25th September 2005

I'm wondering how some of you guys deal with this. I have some drums tracks that I'm working with and i did what seemed like the...

The dman
replies: 28 views: 2,959
username 25th September 2005

In a caffeine fuelled spark of inspiration I have come up with a solution to my current dilemma. “How do I combine my love...

wackowill
replies: 2 views: 1,000
wackowill 25th September 2005

Can anyone recommend a pair of headphones which vocalists seem to love. (Obviously a closed design for minimal bleed.) I have a...

Dopamine
replies: 17 views: 1,561
rickrock305 25th September 2005

Hi everyone,, it has been a while since I came around or posted,, but I am back !! ha ha But yeah, the first thing I noticed...

Infa
replies: 2 views: 2,112
Infa 25th September 2005

I have a few of them and never really use them. I've been thinking about trying them on drums mostly toms but I want to see what...

KurtR
replies: 1 views: 3,112
Matt Hepworth 25th September 2005

Dealer for ATTY 2D, can't seem to find one? Does it have headphone jack? Or, can you connect one to it. And what would the...

santo
replies: 10 views: 1,314
jdunn 24th September 2005

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search