The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

2)Anyone experimented with using 2 different pres with one? Probably not the best idea, but maybe interesting for the right...

jebjerome
replies: 4 views: 1,373
11413 9th September 2005

I am a musician doing solo classical/acoustic guitar and chamber jazz ensemble in my home studio. Although I always go for clean,...

massimo
replies: 9 views: 4,579
panda 9th September 2005

i'm a little out of my element tonight. as a favor, i packed half my studio into my car and set up to record a live jazz gig...

zimv20
replies: 4 views: 1,069
ogamiyto 8th September 2005

Hey! RME keeps stating that adding an outside clock will never improve the sound of the interface, as the Fireface re-clocks...

Mats H
replies: 5 views: 2,681
sunflute 8th September 2005

For complicated reasons, I'm only using 14 channels of the Folcrom right now. Is it OK if I use Channels 3-16 instead of 1-14...

Kenny Gioia
replies: 10 views: 1,031
Bishbashbosh 8th September 2005

Hi all, what would be your choice of mixer for the following: - No need for mic pre's - Need at least 32 input channels (+...

Rea
replies: 3 views: 1,035
XHipHop 8th September 2005

I've had a v76 lying around waiting to be racked for years. I finally took it to a very reputable tech to check it and rack it...

neve1073
replies: 23 views: 2,678
Joao 8th September 2005

Hi sluts, very seldom but it happens... I'm tracking my own stuff. I want to work with a friend of mine, he is a very cool...

Andreas G
replies: 7 views: 1,406
Andreas G 8th September 2005

This wil be an easy answer for most of you no doubt. It is something, however, that has never been explained to me, nor have I...

jgrif08
replies: 0 views: 854
jgrif08 8th September 2005

Hi there im a musician and i have recently invested in an M AUDIO AUDIOPHILE 2496 soundcard for my computer and M AUDIO...

Taj
replies: 2 views: 2,800
max cooper 8th September 2005

So I'm mixing in the box with Protools LE and a 002R, and not enjoying the stock D-Verb much. Our singer has a TC M-One lying...

Ted Copulate
replies: 14 views: 1,718
max cooper 8th September 2005

I posted a few weeks back about how much my mixes improved when I brought home a pair of Adam 2.5's home. At the same time,...

kats
replies: 1 views: 969
Ethan Winer 8th September 2005

Hey all, So I'm building my project studio in my new apartement. I remembered hearing somewhere that all your AC electric...

dangeorge6
replies: 0 views: 1,082
dangeorge6 8th September 2005

Im curiouse to see what do you guys include in your drum buss as far as intruments go. I have two busses for drum, buss 1 has...

exfakto
replies: 11 views: 2,404
T_R_S 8th September 2005

Hey all. So I just got a Lucid DA9624 for my monitors and I'm going out through my 002R's SPDIF (maybe the lightpipe eventually...

Ted Copulate
replies: 3 views: 912
kats 8th September 2005

Hi Guys I just purchased a Used Manley Massive Passive for a great price. I to use one channel for snare and the other for bass...

exfakto
replies: 8 views: 1,628
Exsanguis 8th September 2005

Hi, Has anyone of you compared those two babies? Do they compliment each other, or do they have quite the same...

Babe Records
replies: 5 views: 3,605
Exsanguis 8th September 2005

Hello -- Sorry for asking this, but.... I'm using Digital Performer, and I want to know how to get that throbbing compression...

tonyvose
replies: 19 views: 10,859
Billster 8th September 2005

howdy I have a habit of visiting websites of studios cos its my dream to find a studio with a lot of "vibe" to...

Saudade
replies: 0 views: 1,921
Saudade 8th September 2005

Do voltage requirements differ between different condensor mics? Yesterday evening while recording drums with my Mbox i had a...

malfunction
replies: 0 views: 1,032
malfunction 8th September 2005

Hi, Need advice on what to get next. To give a better picture on what might be missing I´ll give you the asorted kit list....

Jens
replies: 2 views: 1,192
Fletcher 8th September 2005

I have 2 x 414 c12 . They sound wonderful but have quite low output signal............ Any good advice? I wonder if modding...

HonkyTonk
replies: 0 views: 1,042
HonkyTonk 8th September 2005

...which i think is an oscillator, but not too sure. I'ld like to be more familiar with "what 350hz sounds like",...

Umlaaat
replies: 5 views: 806
Jamz 8th September 2005

So I'm looking to add a nicer stereo A/D converter to my 002R and I could really use another neutral sounding stereo...

Ted Copulate
replies: 19 views: 3,343
Ted Copulate 8th September 2005

TASCAM'S DM-3200 DIGITAL CONSOLE NOW SHIPPING! Features 48-Channel Mixing, Powerful DSP and Integration with DAW Recording...

Noddy
replies: 11 views: 3,577
jdunn 8th September 2005

Looking to pick up 5 monitor stands for a new surround sound monitor system I'm getting soon (five DynAudio BM6A plus a...

musictech
replies: 4 views: 1,356
musictech 8th September 2005

Dear Slutz... I've got a DIGI 002 in my studio, and I'd like to add two channels of A/D conversion using the S/PDIF or the...

Marjan
replies: 7 views: 1,452
James Lugo 8th September 2005

I have Vocalign Project (not the version for Pro Tools) and have been using it with Cubase SX. But it doesn't work...

caseyLA
replies: 0 views: 1,085
caseyLA 8th September 2005

until recently, i built mixes from the ground up. i would get the drum and bass foundation slamming, then bring in the vocal or...

u b k
replies: 11 views: 1,523
spectacular g 8th September 2005

September's planned guest moderator, flaked out on me...... No contact.... gruudge And no I am not going to tell you who...

Jules
replies: 1 views: 1,203
Jules 8th September 2005

I'm thinking about stacking my old NS10's (which I just can't seem to let go of) on top of my ADAM PS11A's (sometimes also use...

bjm007
replies: 12 views: 7,608
theblue1 8th September 2005

What's your fav go-to setup when setting up drum overheads. John

audioslave
replies: 19 views: 7,026
Youn 7th September 2005

Just curious, I typically use 25' cables for mics. What length do you use? War

warhead
replies: 2 views: 7,345
Jay Kahrs 7th September 2005

I've read ALOT in the forums about the Fatso, but I'd love to hear a taste of what it does. Does anyone have an A/B audio file...

audiomichael
replies: 3 views: 1,223
Absolute 7th September 2005

Hey guys, can anybody recomend a great plug for adding harmonics, or saturation, or analogue emulation along the lines of, psp...

dongle
replies: 1 views: 1,354
Youn 7th September 2005

Hey guys can I get some opinions on the ADI-8 DS? I want to add the i/o to my digi 002R and my 3 choices are the RME, the Apogee...

macr0w
replies: 6 views: 1,349
Alexi 7th September 2005

Hello everybody !! I´m starting to need a patchbay for my homestudio. I would like one wich I don´t have to do any...

espasonico
replies: 34 views: 2,900
Jay Kahrs 7th September 2005

Hi all. I have just build my own studio around 6 months ago, most with my own hands ( no it didn´t fall apart yet!) Everything...

Dog_Chao_Chao
replies: 20 views: 1,577
Dog_Chao_Chao 7th September 2005

And you thought Eartworks mics were too sensitive..... kfhkh kfhkh

dhughes
replies: 0 views: 791
dhughes 7th September 2005

Hi all, I've been looking at mixer options for a dance music based studio. Sequencing is done in Logic but drum machines and...

jambi
replies: 0 views: 5,546
jambi 7th September 2005

This thing is just too cool not to mention. http://www.aaton.com/products/sound/cantar/index.php

max cooper
replies: 3 views: 3,876
nobtwiddler 7th September 2005

Hi Folks, I'm a 22 year old guy from Germany, studying media economics, who has just found his way to this great...

mbc
replies: 3 views: 5,563
mbc 7th September 2005

Anyone using a pair of Speck ASC EQ's on the mixbus?

chriscoleman
replies: 9 views: 3,738
u b k 7th September 2005

Hi, i have an option to buy either one in a 32:8 config. im not gonna need the mic pre's as i have a great collection of...

Rea
replies: 9 views: 2,973
Rea 7th September 2005

Micing up the far away drum room, Can I do it? : Well I know I can do it but I have a question as to how the long cable runs...

gb-jazz
replies: 2 views: 1,326
zarembo 7th September 2005

I know this was posted before, but I can't seem to find it. Are a lot of people using a typical setup for a session? Brandon

frist44
replies: 23 views: 3,676
Shan 7th September 2005

yay ribbons, the wave of the future! oh wait...nevermind. hidz So yes, I want a piece of this pie. I've got two RCA 77DX...

Chris Parsons
replies: 16 views: 1,607
cgarges 7th September 2005

Well, I just got back from the acoustic engineers office and he gave me a couple of CG images of what my studio will look like....

Duffster
replies: 20 views: 2,734
camitchell 7th September 2005

British music retailers begin digital music war September 05, 2005 9:54 AM EDT LONDON - In a clear sign the digital music...

thethrillfactor
replies: 9 views: 1,415
Curve Dominant 7th September 2005

I was cutting drums friday night and noticed the waveform on the L OH was squashed all to hell. Solod it up it was crunchy and...

everybody's x
replies: 6 views: 992
matt thomas 7th September 2005

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search