The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I'm gonna expose some ignorance here, but hopefully what i learn as a result will be worth it. I've been a long time musician,...

kervickblows
replies: 0 views: 1,820
kervickblows 3rd October 2005

i can't f_ckn' decide... i got enough in my pocket right now to get a vintech, which seems pretty good, but if i wait another...

FMNYC
replies: 30 views: 2,517
FMNYC 3rd October 2005

At one of the studios I work at we have a Nu Vistor U47, it is not a great sounding mic and only works on about 1 in 10 vocalists...

bukarin
replies: 1 views: 817
echorec 3rd October 2005

Hi Oliver I was wondering if it is possible to modify my Ecmiller TS10 Hp filters so I could switch the bottom 2 cutoff...

dolo72
replies: 8 views: 2,687
dolo72 3rd October 2005

Hi. Can I put a SDC mic (Neumann KM – 184) that supports up to 138 db of SPL as a close-mic on toms (hard rock drumming)...

blueman
replies: 6 views: 1,487
Fletcher 3rd October 2005

I was going to make some bass traps / baffles / absorbers and to tell you the truth I'm trying to save money/ time on the whole...

SoundCampaign
replies: 4 views: 2,741
Midlandmorgan 3rd October 2005
replies: - views: -
Leo Goler 3rd October 2005

Hey all. As I'm thinking about the insurgence of these "500" style pres, the good thing about it is: They are all...

Snatchman
replies: 13 views: 2,001
jdunn 3rd October 2005

Can advise me on the potential traps involved in buying V72 modules - are there specific models to look out for or avoid?...

fishman
replies: 1 views: 1,559
oliver archut 3rd October 2005

Thumbs up or down? I know most people here hate this type of gear, but I actually like a few sounds on the Vox Tonelab.

Ann Denton
replies: 2 views: 1,516
Sqye 3rd October 2005

Recently I was lucky enough to come across one of these for a nice price. I gotta say------ I have been somewhat underwelmed. It...

unsung
replies: 4 views: 2,263
unsung 3rd October 2005

I got this idea...what would it be like to have an active monitor speaker with built-in rackspace as a guitar amp? That way, I...

petsematary
replies: 5 views: 2,501
petsematary 3rd October 2005

I have a v71m direct box and am completely in love with it's tone. However, when going direct with the bass I have (Rickenbacker...

Marlowe
replies: 3 views: 1,432
Helsing 2nd October 2005

Just want opinions on what your next purchase would be if you had my gear, and had a thousand bucks to spend. I'm thinking about...

DavidKmusic
replies: 18 views: 1,919
Matt Hepworth 2nd October 2005

I need to find some great brass samples for a rock project, ideally something I can load into Kontakt easily. I need something...

StuartMac
replies: 0 views: 1,360
StuartMac 2nd October 2005

Hi Mr. Archut, I'm wondering if I will damage my v78m if I run a line level signal into it. wworried I understand that...

Ninnyhammer
replies: 1 views: 1,179
oliver archut 2nd October 2005

Yeehah! We had some production delays but the MPE EQ is now shipping. The unit has optional input and output transformers,...

Tim Farrant
replies: 11 views: 2,135
studjo 2nd October 2005

I guess I missed this, although I've searched here and on the web, but as there's already been a couple questions to Mr. Brauer...

Brian Brock
replies: 12 views: 10,097
djwayne 2nd October 2005

I am trying to use a Palmer PDI-03 with a Vetta HD head. It sounds fine, but there is one odd thing. I can audibly hear the...

jonnyclueless
replies: 16 views: 1,256
indie 2nd October 2005

nm.... sorted it. mezed diddlydoo

Full Clip Audio
replies: 0 views: 748
Full Clip Audio 2nd October 2005

I just stumbled across a blue microphone red type b. Sounds like an interesting mic. I haven't been able to find any reviews or...

numrologst
replies: 3 views: 1,650
Beauarts 2nd October 2005

Anyone know anything about how his vocals were recorded, especially on the first few Foreigner albums?...

DAWgEAR
replies: 3 views: 1,295
Sqye 2nd October 2005

hi Oliver. How can i compare those TAB EQs to other EQs. Do they have their own specific sound (Color)? Or do they work in a...

chester
replies: 3 views: 2,276
oliver archut 2nd October 2005

Im looking for some help & Im sure a bunch of you are familiar with both pieces... I just recently got a S950 to pair up...

Bee.H
replies: 1 views: 1,464
Fredrik 1st October 2005

i am a huge fan of his. anyone has any info on the vocal recording for his last two albums? (Want 1 and Want...

FMNYC
replies: 13 views: 2,607
scott petito 1st October 2005

I'm am trying to hear a good cross section of studio monitors for near and mid-field use in a medium size room. Whereas many of...

Wayne
replies: 0 views: 1,114
Wayne 1st October 2005

I've noticed that as soon as anyone here posts about a deal they got, they get a SLEW of congratulations and feedback...

Sqye
replies: 1 views: 1,079
Jules 1st October 2005

my wife and i are traveling to the U.K. at the beginning of november (our first trip) and we're both big music fans... what...

guitarmonkey
replies: 7 views: 1,043
Ruudman 1st October 2005

Thanks a LOT for giving this a shot Michael! kfhkh a BIG welcome to gearslutz.com!!!!! howdy

Jules
replies: 78 views: 6,652
Jules 1st October 2005

I'd like to start bringing my marshall head into the control room and the length of the speaker cord would be about 20'. What...

The dman
replies: 5 views: 2,988
Audy O 1st October 2005

It seems that the Big Studio business model is falling apart from all sides. Just look to the thread on Oceanway closing....

Tibbon
replies: 370 views: 26,047
patsplat 1st October 2005

What they state on the website... "The Vintech X73 is a class A, all discrete, transformer balanced microphone...

Marjan
replies: 31 views: 4,309
Marjan 1st October 2005

Hi, I have to buy the Bm6A online as nobody carries them in the DC area. But before placing my order online I need to be sure...

MelOdeus
replies: 4 views: 1,634
indie 1st October 2005

Obviously, renters insurance alone probably isn't going to take care of everything, especially when the insurance company learns...

BradG
replies: 4 views: 1,174
Sqye 1st October 2005

I'm in the market for 1 really good channel. I've been debating the Wunder PEQ1R along with a good compressor. I've gotten other...

Slaytex
replies: 13 views: 1,934
TonyBelmont 1st October 2005

I'm recording my DWs, and so far only have an SM81 (new on ebay for $250 - I'm stoked!) for hi-hat. I'm looking for input...

Shaft
replies: 19 views: 3,055
warhead 1st October 2005

hey slutz, what do you think about this...

Alexi
replies: 4 views: 1,318
kendog 30th September 2005

does anybody know if the seventh circle audio email addresses are working? and if so, is there another way to contact them? i've...

aeroc
replies: 1 views: 962
allbaldo 30th September 2005

Weird stuff going on with my 002 mezed No matter what this thing plays back it sounds like it's being piped through a 100 watt...

superburtm
replies: 1 views: 626
JonCraig 30th September 2005

I am finishing tracking a Pro Tools project that I would like to mix in a good studio with a very good engineer. I was thinking...

santo
replies: 17 views: 1,564
JonCraig 30th September 2005

I know many people who can do adequate guitar set ups in the area, but I am looking for someone who is EXTREMELY thorough and...

CDP
replies: 3 views: 970
CDP 30th September 2005

Hi, About to buy a couple of these, but still can't decide wich. I cannot demo'em, but I have a TG1 and love it so...

belairstudio
replies: 6 views: 2,170
paterno 30th September 2005

looking for recommendations for a keyboard or module with really good horn sounds. adjectives : bright punchy for...

joeq
replies: 0 views: 1,298
joeq 30th September 2005

hey I'm just finishing up building quite a high end home studio, and was wondering what type of fire extinguisher to put in...

matt thomas
replies: 16 views: 2,348
XSergeantD 30th September 2005

This has to be the most excellent auction ever. I'm not usually one to buy stuff from a Chinese eBay first-timer, but given...

JSVice
replies: 8 views: 1,164
Jan Folkson 30th September 2005

Wristbands will be sold at AES in NY next week to help K.A.R.E. Katrina Audio Relief...

T bill
replies: 0 views: 784
T bill 30th September 2005

Hey everybody, I have a commercial I'm producing which needs a horse-whip and hoof noises. Anybody have a sample they could...

wilcofan
replies: 0 views: 608
wilcofan 30th September 2005

Lillywhite takes senior A&R post at Columbia: Acclaimed producer Steve Lillywhite has joined Columbia Records and will...

Jules
replies: 0 views: 1,064
Jules 30th September 2005

17,000 acres burned and counting. Dammit! It's raining soot in Sherman Oaks right now!

Gregg Sartiano
replies: 5 views: 2,163
MJGreene Audio 30th September 2005

Drawmer S3 http://www.drawmer.com/new/large_s3.jpg

Unbound
replies: 5 views: 3,174
Unbound 30th September 2005

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search