The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Thank god I asked you guys first before I got that crappy ($1500) console. I got a Vintech X73 and it is already paying...

AustinAaron
replies: 7 views: 2,112
CorkyTart 6th October 2005

Hi, I'm running a pair of 1/4" cables out of the line outputs of my mbox to my monitors. The problem is, I need to be...

dangeorge6
replies: 2 views: 2,064
warhead 6th October 2005

I'll be doing runs of 2k copies/ dvd and audio. I've used alot of the standards.... discmakers etc. Just wondering if there is a...

cajonezzz
replies: 2 views: 1,100
cajonezzz 6th October 2005

cooge £170 for a 15" sub with 5.1 capabilities has got to be worth a look! Does anybody have any experience of...

Messiah
replies: 9 views: 4,065
Waxed 6th October 2005

I tried to do a search, but since I put "THE mics" I got 57,000 results. apparently everyone uses the word...

dj_who
replies: 6 views: 1,945
Cornvalley 5th October 2005

Hey guys.. I'm kinda green to this so I thought maybe you guys could give me some advice. I just got done doing an artist...

nemisis633
replies: 7 views: 1,241
button 5th October 2005

I was about to transfer various recordings made on analog tape (1/4" cassette consumer type) when I realized that monitoring...

Lek
replies: 18 views: 2,441
Jay Kahrs 5th October 2005

I'll be firing up the demo next week on a mixing project. I'm just wondering how the uad users are liking it after the new car...

The dman
replies: 5 views: 2,399
The dman 5th October 2005

Anyone use these when they're on the move? http://www.nevadamusic.co.uk/acatalog/Roll_Up_Rubber_Keyboards.html Bev

BevvyB
replies: 0 views: 1,134
BevvyB 5th October 2005

Hello- I have really started to enjoy doing vocals in the controll room, and alot of bands that I look to stylistically and like...

tubesandteles
replies: 13 views: 6,055
zakco 5th October 2005

Hi , is there any differences in sound quality and separation of elements between the spdif and aes/ebu ? assuming the cables...

erwinor
replies: 10 views: 4,486
kendog 5th October 2005

So what kind of mics are those in front of Mr. President when he's doing the press confrences? The black stereo pair.

David Lee
replies: 9 views: 2,598
Jim Williams 5th October 2005

Hey all, I'm shopping around for a VA synth and at the moment the Alesis Ion seems to be the best option in my price range....

NickL
replies: 6 views: 3,589
NickL 5th October 2005

Last night I did what I often do after a bottle and a half of Aussie Shiraz - I get a couple of CDs out that I haven't listened...

recky
replies: 16 views: 3,329
recky 5th October 2005

My plans to go to my first AES convention have been bamboozled. hjghfgg Can we keep this thread near the top so that...

True North
replies: 5 views: 1,085
Rep 5th October 2005

Ok I have a nice little Pro Tools setup in my house. Just wondering your thoughts on an issue. Ok I usually mic my guitar amps...

Ravendmb1
replies: 3 views: 1,922
Kenny Gioia 5th October 2005

What do you guys know about this? i notice that when I mix in different rooms or on Different monitors my reverb levels seem to...

Switchcraft
replies: 19 views: 2,362

Do i can use Motu interfaces ( 24 i/o ) on protools to save money, instead of buying 2 PT 192i/o plus expansion cards ? I want 24...

anne_paranoid
replies: 4 views: 1,082

Hi all, After much research and after trying out several mics I have decided to go down the Gefell alley. Just loved the sound...

Mattsson
replies: 1 views: 2,037
mr.gefell 4th October 2005

Anyone have experience with the following: Will an SM57 sound as good (accurate) as a Beta98 or a Beta56? Are the Betas worth...

Shaft
replies: 8 views: 1,123
Shaft 4th October 2005
replies: 15 views: 2,622
kungfugeek 4th October 2005

Well, this is a new one on me. As readers of my recent posts will recall, I'm rewiring my studio rack to handle stereo...

AjD
replies: 8 views: 1,203
AjD 4th October 2005

Can anyone provide me with 1 pass for the AES or leave a name at the door wworried please .

Syki
replies: 5 views: 969
Syki 4th October 2005

I need to book an hour or two at a NYC based studio with Samplitude 7.x or greater and a DAT machine. I need to do this...

NathanEldred
replies: 0 views: 874
NathanEldred 4th October 2005

Hey Guys, I have a really newbie question... How can I mult out snare, kick and toms to a stereo compressor, and back into 2...

Gregg
replies: 10 views: 1,243
Gregg 4th October 2005

Two bulls are on top of a hill looking down at a herd of cows. The younger bull snorts, stamps his hoof and says “let’s run...

Michael Brauer
replies: 21 views: 6,365
BattleAngel 4th October 2005

I just ran in my local music shop and got a vtb-1 mic pre...... Since it was a floor model, the dude had to give me another...

beatzz
replies: 9 views: 1,550
MAProTulz 4th October 2005

Dear Gearslutz members, please let me know some European mastering engineers. I have visited a few websites through Google,...

rodhmos
replies: 35 views: 3,569
Trp 4th October 2005

Greetings to all. I have done a search (both here and on Google) and without reaching for a flask of freshly ground and a...

Bones
replies: 1 views: 1,323
Jules 4th October 2005

Hi Slutz, has anyone experiences with the Schertler Bluestick pickup system? I'm looking for the most natural pickup system for...

Andreas G
replies: 3 views: 3,639
squeegybug 4th October 2005

Hi guys, does anybody know where in the central/north Jersey can I rent 1/4 Analog machine for the day? I usualy Mix in the...

Mozart
replies: 4 views: 772
Jay Kahrs 4th October 2005

Tape Op No. 49 came today. Let us pray.

severe
replies: 28 views: 2,655
DC11 4th October 2005

Hi all, As far as I've understood the U67 was discontinued a long time ago, and that Neumann does not offer any modern version...

Mattsson
replies: 10 views: 2,304
cletus 4th October 2005

There are 2 TT patchbays there, right? Or is that a front and back? I'm not sure of the patchbay that looks like some kind of...

Jalabodu
replies: 4 views: 1,919
elder rookie 4th October 2005

What main points do you highlight on your studio contracts? deposit, no deposit? up front payments, easy going with...

BruceTheProduce
replies: 6 views: 2,226
CorkyTart 4th October 2005

Hi everyone I'm desperately trying to find pictures of Trident Ventura 85 Consoles on the web but it's nearly impossible. Does...

Diesel
replies: 1 views: 2,153
OKden 4th October 2005

TL DrumRehab Shane

Shan
replies: 62 views: 8,651
robdarling 3rd October 2005

Howdy All, We have a Soundcraft 6000 that I need a desk for. I was thinking something that would support the Soundcraft and at...

Lunatic
replies: 2 views: 2,288
kervickblows 3rd October 2005

Just looking at Mackie's 400F digital interface, and they stated that it uses AKM® 5385 and 4358 converter chips. How do these...

Blueser
replies: 5 views: 2,987
I play in a ban 3rd October 2005

I'm gonna expose some ignorance here, but hopefully what i learn as a result will be worth it. I've been a long time musician,...

kervickblows
replies: 0 views: 1,820
kervickblows 3rd October 2005

i can't f_ckn' decide... i got enough in my pocket right now to get a vintech, which seems pretty good, but if i wait another...

FMNYC
replies: 30 views: 2,517
FMNYC 3rd October 2005

At one of the studios I work at we have a Nu Vistor U47, it is not a great sounding mic and only works on about 1 in 10 vocalists...

bukarin
replies: 1 views: 817
echorec 3rd October 2005

Hi Oliver I was wondering if it is possible to modify my Ecmiller TS10 Hp filters so I could switch the bottom 2 cutoff...

dolo72
replies: 8 views: 2,687
dolo72 3rd October 2005

Hi. Can I put a SDC mic (Neumann KM – 184) that supports up to 138 db of SPL as a close-mic on toms (hard rock drumming)...

blueman
replies: 6 views: 1,487
Fletcher 3rd October 2005

I was going to make some bass traps / baffles / absorbers and to tell you the truth I'm trying to save money/ time on the whole...

SoundCampaign
replies: 4 views: 2,741
Midlandmorgan 3rd October 2005
replies: - views: -
Leo Goler 3rd October 2005

Hey all. As I'm thinking about the insurgence of these "500" style pres, the good thing about it is: They are all...

Snatchman
replies: 13 views: 2,001
jdunn 3rd October 2005

Can advise me on the potential traps involved in buying V72 modules - are there specific models to look out for or avoid?...

fishman
replies: 1 views: 1,559
oliver archut 3rd October 2005

Thumbs up or down? I know most people here hate this type of gear, but I actually like a few sounds on the Vox Tonelab.

Ann Denton
replies: 2 views: 1,516
Sqye 3rd October 2005

Recently I was lucky enough to come across one of these for a nice price. I gotta say------ I have been somewhat underwelmed. It...

unsung
replies: 4 views: 2,263
unsung 3rd October 2005

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search