The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I am going to buy some monitors in the next couple of weeks and I have been looking at something in $1500 range. I am interested...

bdunard
replies: 36 views: 2,843
spiderdragon 7th December 2005

My amp is releasing a buzz sound and i cant contain it, im picking it up on this mic, and it is really screwing up the recording,...

Dren
replies: 9 views: 1,240
Dren 7th December 2005

Hello, I recently finally got a pair of low-end-but-decent active studio monitors... no more guestimating through my stereo!...

notbillcosby
replies: 9 views: 1,326
matt thomas 7th December 2005

G&L SC-3 Event ASP-8....lost the 20/20bas what a hole in my bank account.... still tho' HOT DAMN!!!

r0ck1r0ck2
replies: 9 views: 1,479
r0ck1r0ck2 7th December 2005

I've decided to purchase a Midas Venice 320 and would like to know if the external power supply will be worth the extra $? Will...

el cochino
replies: 15 views: 4,012
natpub 7th December 2005

hi, i am about to add an active sub to my tannoy 12 dmt/bryston 4bst setup. i will only be using the sub when i mix the REAL...

electric
replies: 3 views: 1,075
electric 7th December 2005

I'm looking into this product to serve as a volume control and switcher for my powered monitors in a DAW setup. I've been reading...

pmdundee
replies: 0 views: 1,255
pmdundee 7th December 2005

Hi, That made 6 months, we have finished to build our studio. The only experience we have, is that to be...

Faispastonben
replies: 16 views: 2,236
DeeDrive 7th December 2005

I currently own a Ibanez Soundgear 300DX. Cost me $300 new about 5 yrs ago. It was great back then, since it was my first bass....

rems
replies: 24 views: 1,743
hopeless_opus 7th December 2005

Here's a Christmas light show video from the Trans-Siberian Orchestra.... enjoy...

djwayne
replies: 6 views: 980
krs 7th December 2005

How are you guys processing doubled vocals in the chorus and background vocals in general? Here's a few questions that come to...

Yoni
replies: 4 views: 2,539
dokushoka 7th December 2005

I'm thinking about buying one of these preamps. I'd be curious to hear reviews, opinions or whatever from people here. Worth...

Lawrence
replies: 1 views: 1,065
Seamus TM 6th December 2005

Odd question, but it just struck me that I don't know why a Tube amp is generally louder than a solid state amp of the same...

Tibbon
replies: 9 views: 12,853
Bob Ross 6th December 2005

Perhaps there is a thread about it. But I can't find it mezed . 1.- What do you prefer small or big diaphragm condenser on...

Wakena2003
replies: 5 views: 1,489
godcity 6th December 2005

Hey, I don't know what these things are really called. . but the metal locking things that screw onto your stands and into the...

pebis
replies: 4 views: 1,683
David Lee 6th December 2005

I totally regret having sold my Earthworks Sr-77. I miss that mic alot. Sold it to buy a Royer R-121 (which I love). Most surely...

exfakto
replies: 66 views: 7,908
Bob Ross 6th December 2005

Been doing MIDI piano overdubs. All being done to a click that was printed live at the time the basics went down. On one of the...

gsharp
replies: 0 views: 537
gsharp 6th December 2005

Got any tips/ tricks to offer when mixing for radio broadcast in mind? How does one "predict" what your mixdown will...

Saudade
replies: 6 views: 2,013
MAProTulz 6th December 2005

hey, most you guys seem to really know what your talking about..so was hoping someone could help me out, just wondering if anyone...

frankie
replies: 4 views: 726
frankie 6th December 2005

I thought this may be of interest to some; BBC Radio John Lennon Season This week, Thursday 8th, is the 25th Anniversary...

Messiah
replies: 7 views: 2,031
Messiah 6th December 2005

Has anybody downloaded and installed the new virtual control room functions in nuendo? Looks pretty cool. Care to share your...

Crushed
replies: 0 views: 825
Crushed 6th December 2005

with 6 grand ? are there any options around this price range ? thanks!

Jose Mrochek
replies: 16 views: 1,372
jslevin 6th December 2005

sheer genius!!! i want 3!!!

mwikkid
replies: 2 views: 998
JTR 6th December 2005

Hey, I can't seem to find too many opinions on these. The best info I've found so far is that the older ones have a better IC...

pmdundee
replies: 0 views: 1,884
pmdundee 6th December 2005

Had a dirt guitar session today and as normally I start putting up my beloved R-121 and a SM57 and put them on a spot where they...

DirkB
replies: 13 views: 1,904
Plec 6th December 2005

I've dubbed this interesting-looking microphone the Showerhead, namely because I don't know its real title. I've been told that...

gsa
replies: 0 views: 1,522
gsa 6th December 2005

A partner of mine has a pair of large control room Tannoys, and the infamous TABS's with the big horns (like the 813's). What...

GL Respect Due
replies: 6 views: 1,080
djui5 6th December 2005

I have one Id like to sell if anyone is interested. Its the CS-32 MIDI...

JohnnyPraze
replies: 0 views: 788
JohnnyPraze 6th December 2005

Does anyone know of an independent reputable place to send rack units for repair? I've got two old DOD Digital Delay units,...

girlthatdrums
replies: 0 views: 1,434
girlthatdrums 6th December 2005

I got the Rosetta 200 about two months ago. I can’t believe what a difference it makes. I’ve been using ProTools LE for the...

marchhare
replies: 5 views: 1,882
TBlizz 5th December 2005

JULES; GearSlut MENS Tank tops... Where are they ? I want to support my Favorite Site and info source!! thumbsup I want to...

Rep
replies: 14 views: 1,115
Rep 5th December 2005

Yamaha has released new white cone monitors (like ns10's). Anyone heard these monitors...

Hitum
replies: 11 views: 2,049
rll 5th December 2005

Hi , almost 6 months after payment ,My new Elan II is finnally done. Can anybody recommend the safest but most cost effective...

Stormkloud
replies: 4 views: 1,215
crypticglobe 5th December 2005

I have a friend that can get one at a killer price, any opinions? I have a distressor and 2 LA 4's already.

slaves666
replies: 0 views: 1,119
slaves666 5th December 2005

I have a Metal Zone petal and possibly the most crappy amp ever, but it works, so eh, but ne tips on how to prevent some of the...

Dren
replies: 6 views: 1,354
tvanveen 5th December 2005

Anyone have a key for the second file where he compares the RNP against 4 other pres? Is the RNP the first pre on each...

wayne mox
replies: 0 views: 1,442
wayne mox 5th December 2005

"Hi Guys, hope you can help out here. I did a search on the topic but only found 1 post and its almost 2 years old and wasnt...

exfakto
replies: 59 views: 14,720
eligit 5th December 2005

Putting my studio together after some construction and the page of the manual listing the tuchel connections has disappeared...

balis
replies: 4 views: 1,886
balis 5th December 2005

Okay, I know some of you guys (The MPCist) have this thing installed, what's the deal? According to a pdf manual I downloaded,...

ndogg
replies: 6 views: 1,329
ndogg 5th December 2005

Just wondering... Priority to bass? Bass drum? Sneaking other things in there?

AlexLakis
replies: 47 views: 4,001
AlexLakis 5th December 2005

Hi all I’m making the switch from PT-LE to Logic, and I’m looking for a high quality project/entry pro level firewire...

ianfreefall
replies: 11 views: 1,757
Messiah 5th December 2005

Hello everyone, I'm hoping that this is a question that can be answered by some of you knowledge guys who hang out in the...

Devs1980
replies: 2 views: 1,566
I Lurk 5th December 2005
replies: - views: -
Jules 5th December 2005

I've been using the URS Mix eq for the last couple of days, and HOLY CRAP does it blow any other eq plug in I've used out of the...

allbaldo
replies: 14 views: 2,568
RoundBadge 5th December 2005

I have a 2x12 Marshall Jubillee...original. I've never got good tones out of it. It's ok but my 2000 always wins. Any of you have...

TML
replies: 21 views: 1,215
84K 5th December 2005

anyone know, there use to be one here :(, ive got goodies to sell, where would you go? thanks

maks
replies: 2 views: 1,127
ozraves 5th December 2005

anyone doing this? basically assembling 8-12 24bit/96k stereo files....and burning them to a DVD on a mac running os X. ...

eligit
replies: 1 views: 1,541
Tibbon 5th December 2005

Tell us what you think about studio etiquette. Enquiring minds want to know. I want to know! heh

aintnosunshine
replies: 24 views: 2,371
JTR 5th December 2005

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- All, I am about to upgrade my DAW to one...

sms7949
replies: 4 views: 793
sms7949 5th December 2005

Anyone know anything about the recording session? I just rediscovered this gem. It sounds fab!

nadsatrebel
replies: 0 views: 859
nadsatrebel 5th December 2005

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search