The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I recently picked up both a Drawmer 1960 comp and 1961 EQ on auction and am super excited. I am trying to learn more about how it...

dstole
replies: 11 views: 3,686
majool 12th December 2005

Hi there - I purchased a Focusrite Liquid Channel in March and it has had to go back to the manufacturer twice in the last 4...

andyspiller
replies: 2 views: 1,319
andyspiller 12th December 2005

quite often we discuss how the original is better, U47 better than a 147, original neve better than any clone, old studer...

adamcal
replies: 12 views: 1,230
macr0w 12th December 2005

Guys. I am looking for a desk or table that I can handle a computer flat panel monitor - Possibly my Audio monitorsas well (I...

heyman
replies: 2 views: 1,447
djui5 12th December 2005

Im going to use this for monitoring tdif out of my radar. and a control surface for pro tools le..........got one cheap ?........

bonneybear
replies: 1 views: 616
BTR Audio 12th December 2005

I will be upgrading AD/DA conversion soon and was wondering if the Aurora 8 is worth the extra money vs. the multiface 2. I know...

drummin4christ
replies: 10 views: 1,806
dim light 12th December 2005

I have been using the AT ATH-M40 phones for years. Not the best but they are fairly neutral and punchy, I still like them....

Sounds Great
replies: 29 views: 3,438
Sounds Great 12th December 2005

To get some extra channels, I have my Apogee mini-me running into a Presonus Firebox and out to a mini-dac. Is it better to use...

feyshay
replies: 8 views: 1,614
feyshay 12th December 2005
replies: - views: -
jordan19 12th December 2005

Hi there... I'm going on a weekend-trip to Berlin this weekend and would like to check out if there are any stores dealing in...

tho_dk
replies: 1 views: 2,073
blaugruen7 12th December 2005

So I decided to wait with PTHD and go with a 002 + UA 2192 setup on a G5. This would give me 10 channels for tracking and the...

doorknocker
replies: 7 views: 1,050
C/G 12th December 2005

Just window shopping and saw the Onyx 800R. I had the Presonus Digimax for a bout a day and sold it because the pres in my D8B...

davey boy
replies: 4 views: 2,130
frans 12th December 2005

im wonderng how many peices of ethans traps i need and where to put them......cause im having a big problem. i dont have much...

Sirocco
replies: 6 views: 873
Sirocco 12th December 2005

Hi all! My name is Andy, 25 years old and I would like to make friends with somebody that wants a new friend and is interested...

RainbowStorm
replies: 2 views: 1,058
RainbowStorm 12th December 2005

hi slutz im in the process of selecting a new mic im looking at the blueberry the baby bottle or te soundeluxe u 195 my budget is...

killahjamez
replies: 4 views: 1,198
ron florentine 12th December 2005

Okay, I know, I know do a search (I did).. heh I like my drum sound to start with overs and compressed room mics. With...

not_so_new
replies: 18 views: 6,531
iflyinmymind 12th December 2005

Hey Everybody, I would like opinions on what you think the best method for long term back up / archive is??? When putting a...

replies: 20 views: 1,713
cdog 11th December 2005

i do not have a matched pair of condensers for use as overheads.... i will have at my disposal: at4040 at4050 cb3000 sm94... can...

sadworld
replies: 6 views: 2,533
Bishbashbosh 11th December 2005

Anyone have any opinions, heard...

pebis
replies: 21 views: 3,407
sirex 11th December 2005

Is this combo working for people? With the preference for singers to sing right on this mic, does that conflict with the...

Bradahman
replies: 7 views: 2,490
Doublehelix 11th December 2005

Okay so I tried the recorderman set up last night. But It looked strange so I went with an XY pair because of time. SOOo, is the...

opus
replies: 4 views: 969
opus 11th December 2005

boing I am thinking to get the extra plugs for my UAD-1. The 140 plate is a must on my list so far. What about the...

Purusha
replies: 23 views: 1,689
baikonour 11th December 2005

and you can chain 4 of them together for 16 in's. Cool Idea, but I might miss having at least a master volume control on the...

tommymakestapes
replies: 6 views: 1,371
tommymakestapes 11th December 2005

The following is based on web/forum bias and is simply a bland attempt at casting the mould for my question. Top of the...

Bones
replies: 50 views: 3,333
RainbowStorm 11th December 2005

Hi there, Just a question related to Mic Pre's. I have a Focusrite Red7, ISA220 as well as a Voice Master and Tone...

richmondj
replies: 9 views: 3,591
TornadoTed 11th December 2005

grrr So, I am an independent engineer; So I am working on a project the studio owner setup for me.. So the project...

logicll
replies: 65 views: 3,587
Mike Caffrey 11th December 2005

That would be of much interest to me. heh

Sounds Great
replies: 5 views: 1,135
ampsarus 11th December 2005

I don´t know if I dreamed it or heard it somewhere or I´m just and idiot but it is possible to conect an Adat to Spdif optical...

espasonico
replies: 4 views: 1,943
Cornvalley 11th December 2005

I've mixing in room about 12'x12' - debating whether to go for six or eight inch woofers in a pair of new monitors. Plenty of...

Unknown soldier
replies: 1 views: 1,377
Sqye 11th December 2005

Anyone heard it yet? If yes, did u like it? Was it as superb as their Preamps? Thnx

jbuzz
replies: 4 views: 1,070
Plush 11th December 2005

Aside from using eq...are there any plugs you guys like that give that for giving bass that extra octave/harmonics......2 come to...

TML
replies: 7 views: 1,219
insomnio 11th December 2005

Just sold my old cheap compressor to a pal of mine. I currently have no compressor for my U87ai and Great River ME-1NV. I...

Offender
replies: 8 views: 982
insomnio 10th December 2005

Hi guys, After months of lurking, dreaming, and planning, I am finally ready to invest a slutty amount of cash in gear (slutty.....

simonv
replies: 12 views: 1,579
Reptil 10th December 2005

of the DAV BG-1??? I am thinking about adding this pre to my setup, and would like to hear some samples(some acoustic/classical...

T.RayBullard
replies: 0 views: 697
T.RayBullard 10th December 2005
replies: - views: -
catfish11 10th December 2005

Hello all, its my first post here after some time of lurking but some questions always remain, here we go then! Mics seem to...

bartuk
replies: 4 views: 1,099
orange 10th December 2005

Hi guys. Does anyone know where to purchase the "Snake" monitors. I heared a guy from Sweden builds then. Does...

lyricstree
replies: 2 views: 1,469
gainreduction 10th December 2005

I've seen a few threads on the site going into some detail on this topic. Does anyone have preferences on the following Midi...

Bassole
replies: 15 views: 2,482
brucie 10th December 2005

Hi, I was wondering if anyone knows what it takes to control the sustain and soft pedal functions on Ivory (or any other piano...

littledoodler
replies: 0 views: 907
littledoodler 10th December 2005

Hi! I am definitely owning one of the better keyboards on the market, the Yamaha Tyros keyboard. But I must say it is far...

RainbowStorm
replies: 0 views: 1,435
RainbowStorm 10th December 2005

I am used to downloading pretty lame demo samples of gear from the web, but when I stumbled into this one I thought it was cool...

RainbowStorm
replies: 0 views: 973
RainbowStorm 10th December 2005

I am really new to alot of this and I am attempting to figure out what the best "cheap" mixer is to use that will...

laroberts
replies: 1 views: 933
JTR 10th December 2005

I don't think this has gone officially 'public' yet, but I recall our thread about Ken recently and figured those in the LA...

BrianK
replies: 1 views: 1,887
BrianK 10th December 2005

whats the best (cheapest) way of getting signals from pro tools HD to a digital mixer. I know that digi make a digital i/o box...

matt thomas
replies: 6 views: 952
matt thomas 10th December 2005

Ok, time to add four inputs. Quick and dirty-like, what are the options I'm forgetting. Sub-$2000: Daking MP...

max cooper
replies: 49 views: 4,421
jdunn 10th December 2005

The last series from KRK Model RP8...anyone who bought these suckers? They really look great...i've heard them at a local...

chumusic
replies: 3 views: 1,886
hopeless_opus 10th December 2005

My cousin from Washington called last night and I asked him about an old amateur recording he had done. The recording of that...

Ruphus
replies: 17 views: 12,517
Ruphus 9th December 2005

Any Voidvod fans out there in Gearslut land? I think Nothingface is one of the best prog-metal albums ever created. When I'm...

Jax
replies: 2 views: 844
the scum 9th December 2005

I've got a project coming up at some undertimed time in the future where I need to record some heavy distorted guitars and they...

musictech
replies: 14 views: 2,421
kendog 9th December 2005

I had a mackie 24x8 that got damaged in New Orleans. I need a keyboard mixer. I'm thinking of normalling synth outs to a TRS...

no ssl yet
replies: 3 views: 2,741
Tibbon 9th December 2005

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search