The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

was flipping the channels and heard the song "Bat Country" from Avenged Sevenfold and the drums had absolutlety no bite...

heyman
replies: 32 views: 3,222
max cooper 24th December 2005

I`ve been throwing around some possible ideas for heating, cooling, and most importantly ventilating my new room and I`m not...

kevinc
replies: 7 views: 1,521
kevinc 24th December 2005

I've been hearing some great reviews of the e904s. I've used the 604s and haven't really liked them all that much. With the...

Farfensound
replies: 1 views: 1,511
Ahellam 23rd December 2005

Hello, my name is fugshaker and I am a Gearaholic. It's the older gear I love most. Old mixing consoles. With all those...

FlametopFred
replies: 10 views: 918
John The Cut 23rd December 2005

I actually was not expecting this, but all of a sudden I find myself turning into a true gearslut! It happened for christmas...

RainbowStorm
replies: 2 views: 840
Reptil 23rd December 2005

I've recently purchased a Big Knob and hooked up my 1030a's and HR824's. If I enable both pairs (not something I plan on doing...

Schmeckitup
replies: 5 views: 1,015
fritz 23rd December 2005

I was thinking about gates for a while when I started thinking about a trick... Has any of you guys tried this trick? 1....

RainbowStorm
replies: 1 views: 669
Lawrence 23rd December 2005

Hi, I have nuendo and sample tank xl, Iam trying to find a virtual drummer with pro sounding drums that have beats I could use...

paulieg
replies: 6 views: 1,435
Angus_FX 23rd December 2005

I've been tracking bass on a few songs using a Yamaha 5 string with active pickups through a U5. Its been working fantastic until...

Gordon -10
replies: 5 views: 839
Glenn Kuras 23rd December 2005

Is it worth the near 200.00 extra for the "british mode" ? Can someone give me an example of a source where...

Ahellam
replies: 22 views: 2,198
strat65 23rd December 2005

Hi, supposed you want to add a very little chorus to an instrument, I often found that a "grainy" not so dense chorus...

Andreas G
replies: 2 views: 1,364
Andreas G 23rd December 2005

Okay, this is something I couldn't really decide on by reading other threads... Here's a list of microphones I plan to own by...

Matthew Murray
replies: 19 views: 1,189
Teddy Gee 23rd December 2005

I am a synth guy and run a project studio. I have plenty of synths and modules, but no guitars. I thought it would be nice to...

Dopamine
replies: 32 views: 2,646
FFTT 23rd December 2005

Hey Guys, I'm in need of a new power amp. I'm coming from a Hafler P3000. There are pretty resonable prices on older Bryston...

audiomichael
replies: 6 views: 1,383
audiomichael 23rd December 2005

Not sure where to post this one...but a buddy sent me a photo of a board he actually found in a building just sitting. No tags no...

vnt001
replies: 36 views: 4,782
scruffydog 23rd December 2005

Not a recording newby, just 5.1 related stuff. What's the total hardware requirement for a 5.1 set up. I'm looking at a Blue...

OVERNIGHT
replies: 1 views: 750
OVERNIGHT 23rd December 2005
replies: 2 views: 695
Steffmo 23rd December 2005

So I think I'd like to buy a new synth in the spring. I mainly am working with my own music at this point, but would like to work...

Tibbon
replies: 9 views: 4,551
Reptil 23rd December 2005

Today, in the middle of a session, all of a sudden I started hearing my left speaker a lot louder than my right... I think my...

Matt Grondin
replies: 2 views: 1,126
TornadoTed 23rd December 2005
replies: - views: -
2leod 23rd December 2005
replies: - views: -
Matthew Murray 23rd December 2005

I used to use my girlfriend's Ford Focus to listen to my mixes. I also have a Focus now with a factory CD player. DAMN thing...

tubesandteles
replies: 1 views: 1,247
Pepe Ortega 22nd December 2005

There used to be a couple of websites dedicated to posting the latest best price paid for gear. One was a compilation of...

Timsplace
replies: 3 views: 861
chetatkinsdiet 22nd December 2005

Wonder who's gonna win? :) Context: I just bought new equipement, and wanted to do some A/B tests to try to justify all the...

simonv
replies: 8 views: 2,523
Pepe Ortega 22nd December 2005

When using the formula 1130/2L = Hz to calculate axial modes of existing rooms, has anyone ever re-arranged it to solve for L...

stanislaskasava
replies: 5 views: 963
stanislaskasava 22nd December 2005

Ok, I found a thread on this earlier but I don't think anyone actually ever tried both. I am going to purchase one this week and...

bdunard
replies: 14 views: 8,113
headz 22nd December 2005

OK, ive already searched the forums and coultn find a comparison thread. Could any of you guys tell me what you like/dislike...

soundeslutz
replies: 25 views: 2,992
Zooey 22nd December 2005

I am about to get either a pair of Dynaudio BM5as or the Genelec 8030s. I've carefully narrowed down my choices to these 2 pairs...

foxonestudios
replies: 5 views: 4,854
warhead 22nd December 2005

Looking for personal suggestions for someone to do a rack job. I have a pair of Valley People Tranzamps that were previously...

swankdoc
replies: 5 views: 1,039
FFTT 22nd December 2005

for the holidays I wish you all a very merry Christmas, Hanukkah, Yule, Makar Sankranti, Saturnalia, Eid ul-Adha, whatever......

PlayItLoud
replies: 0 views: 940
PlayItLoud 22nd December 2005

can anyone tell from this picture if this is hd regular or hd accel system? thanks! Layne

rayne
replies: 3 views: 1,786
rayne 22nd December 2005

Noticed a few of these on sale from time to time. Are they the same convertors as the DA16x?

fishman
replies: 1 views: 863
fishman 22nd December 2005

Similar but different to the 'Cheap Elec Guitar' post: I'm not a guitar enthusiast, and for that matter, don't know much about...

C Heat
replies: 6 views: 1,178
C Heat 22nd December 2005

Guys, I finally got hold of a tape measure. I'm in a room that's 8'6"x10'9" with an 8 ft ceilings. The door is at one...

no ssl yet
replies: 9 views: 2,867
Ethan Winer 22nd December 2005

I always take it upon myself to check out that large pile of gear sitting directly behind the general admission kiddies just for...

MikeMitchell
replies: 1 views: 1,209
STUDIO2 22nd December 2005

I noticed tonight that one of my Event ASP 8 monitors was buzzing a little. The other one is totally silent. You can hear it...

feyshay
replies: 4 views: 1,059
Tibbon 22nd December 2005

Does anyone know what Bass synth they for the song "You Dropped A Bomb On Me".Was it JUNO 60 or 106 or somethin else

DUBSOUL
replies: 3 views: 2,599
fross 22nd December 2005

are they completly different pre's? well ...i guess they must be because of the cost, but can someone tell me about some of...

Jeff16years
replies: 5 views: 952
Jeff16years 22nd December 2005

1. Guys, I'm gonna trim up and get in shape. I dont think I can Jogg 2.5 miles (I'm feeling pathetic) and I was getting there/...

no ssl yet
replies: 30 views: 3,762
the-oger 22nd December 2005

Howdy. First post. I work at a school where we just opened a media classroom in a rennovated warehouse. The room is a big...

resound
replies: 15 views: 1,334
mixerguy 22nd December 2005

Hey fellas, I need to buy a day for a close friend who is in a tough situation- needs a demo for his working band ( a Rat Pack...

cajonezzz
replies: 3 views: 1,782
cajonezzz 22nd December 2005

Similar but different to the 'Cheap Elec Guitar' post: I'm not a guitar enthuiast, and for that matter, don't know much about...

C Heat
replies: 0 views: 691
C Heat 22nd December 2005

Hey, slutz. I was just listening to the original version of that song, and let me say, aside of the fact that those guys swing...

Sqye
replies: 2 views: 1,909
Sqye 22nd December 2005

Hi there, Im about to produce/record a track and I need some guidance/inspiration. So, lets just assume that the song is...

chymer
replies: 5 views: 1,813
John Suitcase 22nd December 2005

for me it was how many companies that began making stuff for the lunchbox form factor. now i have (will have) tons of options...

dj_who
replies: 48 views: 4,187
trigg 22nd December 2005

Everytime I put a compressor plug-in "Waves RComp or Crunchessor" at mixdown it kills the sound of my lead vocal. These...

GMR
replies: 115 views: 11,427
bmanic 22nd December 2005

Hi all, I am looking for a high quality Amplifier (Combo preferably) to record guitar. I am not a guitarist and therefore am...

Art
replies: 20 views: 2,635
Tubthumper 22nd December 2005

Is the 8 output expander 8 individual outs or 4 stereo pairs? Thanks my peeps

deuc647
replies: 4 views: 1,654
deuc647 22nd December 2005

Man you guys have been like a distant family the pass couple of years as I lost my mother, father, grandmother etc... And also as...

no ssl yet
replies: 8 views: 966
Jose Mrochek 22nd December 2005

hi all, first of all as a brand spanking new member, i gotta say what an excellent place to gather product info and...

definitiveswing
replies: 6 views: 1,309
DeeDrive 22nd December 2005

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search