The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hello...hope im posting in the right place im in the beginner-intermediate range as far as recording experience goes. Im...

rightbrainnow
replies: 11 views: 1,603
Sqye 28th December 2005

I get the jist of the other thread is that headless tambourines are the way to go... and yet... We've got some pop/country...

joelpatterson
replies: 5 views: 2,763
Bishbashbosh 28th December 2005

anyone try both? i want one and i got confused into what i want!! is the paradriver just as good or equally good as the original...

Jbassist
replies: 0 views: 2,644
Jbassist 28th December 2005

Each time I switch power off of my gears I get signal click. Same goes with desktop light. I am just wondering how to solve...

marcin
replies: 6 views: 912
Matt Syson 28th December 2005

My friend wants to get a TASCAM DM-3200 mixer so he can use it as a control surface and also track to a hard disk. Right now...

KurtR
replies: 4 views: 1,609
Albert 28th December 2005

Gear Santa

so what did the Gear Santa bring you this year? I got a printer that can print on CDs and a piccolo snare drum.

joeq
replies: 35 views: 2,649
C/G 28th December 2005

Going along the copying thread consumers biggest complaints beside the content is the price of a commercial CD. I think $9.99...

thethrillfactor
replies: 74 views: 3,756
Synth80s 28th December 2005

I need some silence copied off vinyl records. Good old vinyl silence. Does anyone have any in a digital format and want to share...

petsematary
replies: 9 views: 3,242
natpub 28th December 2005

both firewire audio interfaces are in mint condition-- have never left my studio. if you know high-end FW interfaces, you know...

tvpnyc
replies: 0 views: 3,079
tvpnyc 28th December 2005

Hello all!! This is my first post on Gearslutz... I'm not looking for something that focuses on a nice pre because i'm not...

limey
replies: 2 views: 872
warhead 28th December 2005

what tape machine do you track to? i am considering this approach and am looking for suggestions on which analog tape machine...

sadworld
replies: 59 views: 7,640
Velvetfreddy 28th December 2005

Hi I'm in the process of choosing a pair of high end monitors. I have a small to medium sized room so anything soffit mounted...

Jack Ruston
replies: 26 views: 3,369
nobtwiddler 28th December 2005

I am curious about getting a used Yamaha SPX processor. Is one of these worth having and why? I already have a Eventide...

echo unit
replies: 8 views: 19,296
opus 27th December 2005

I'm looking for a stereo box that will do the micro pitchshift similar as any Eventide box does. I have had H3000's and now have...

DirkB
replies: 9 views: 1,573
DirkB 27th December 2005

Hi my name is Mark and I am a senior at Temple University. I wanted to know whether any studios in the Philadelphia area are...

contramark
replies: 0 views: 1,347
contramark 27th December 2005

Hi folks. As I have been having more problems playing new cd´s in my car (Paul McCartney, Depeche Mode, Zero 7...) probably...

jacob
replies: 18 views: 1,794
MAProTulz 27th December 2005

I was on the McDSP website browsing through the users link and came across Joey Waronker bio. On his link he has some drum...

chris777
replies: 3 views: 2,218
bpatural 27th December 2005

I've been working with adding a B&W active sub to my mixing monitors, dyn bm6a's. I feel like I'm getting the best results...

bobby yarrow
replies: 13 views: 10,048
seriousfun 27th December 2005

Hello, hello. I'm looking at purchasing a 351 mic preamp or a MX-10 pre. Asides from the single channel vs. 6in/2out setup, are...

tubeman
replies: 5 views: 1,441
tubeman 27th December 2005

SO please explain the Split Mode ----can it produce a dual mono /stereo I/O?? Single or Split Modes - the unit can be run...

cjogo
replies: 2 views: 1,946
cjogo 27th December 2005

hey all I moved studio and can't find the instructions to the re'an patchbay (for keyboards and whatnot). does anyone recall...

vtone
replies: 2 views: 5,585
Albert 27th December 2005

Not shure if im supposed to post this in the lowend forum, or here...so ill try here. I got a beta 52 for christmas. I dont...

Jonkan
replies: 6 views: 1,702
arpodthegreat 27th December 2005

Is this guy jacking up his own listing and playing upon the ignorant, or am I missing something...

Crushed
replies: 2 views: 618
MJGreene Audio 27th December 2005

Anyone tried or beta-tested one of these things. Saw it in Mix? magazine for this month. Price seemed reasonable,....very...

PaRaNoId
replies: 1 views: 777
spectacular g 27th December 2005

I'm splitting to Lauderdale tonight for Christmas. After a few days with with the family I'm going to need some slut action. I'm...

James Lugo
replies: 31 views: 2,363
Charles Dye 27th December 2005

Whats the best audio Laptop out there?? I remember that it used to be the Dells! But I havent read any reviews and tests...

Jorg
replies: 64 views: 6,259
FFTT 27th December 2005

In the past years, digital has surged forward and allowed those that would've typically been unable to afford recording...

frist44
replies: 114 views: 7,295
Capstan 27th December 2005

I am looking for the best way to set up my control room monitoring on my pm2000. I need a moniitor send that is seperate from my...

theAdmiral
replies: 12 views: 6,486
Fletcher 27th December 2005

TASCAM, in conjunction with Minnetonka Audio Software, is introducing an exclusive version of the DiscWelder software to create a...

Riccardo
replies: 11 views: 2,384
DrDeltaM 27th December 2005
replies: 0 views: 865
cornkraft 27th December 2005

Yesterday I was in the studio the whole day, what a day!! I recorded two mixes and experimented with different things. I changed...

RainbowStorm
replies: 2 views: 1,986
RainbowStorm 27th December 2005

hi everyone and happy holidays! first time poster here. i've started working at a new studio, and have gotten some strange...

laoded
replies: 3 views: 2,694
brianroth 27th December 2005

I use Cubase SX so I wonder is there a plugin thats equal to the AC1 ? Regard Rob

RobDex
replies: 0 views: 1,050
RobDex 27th December 2005

Not that I don't like it here! Im just looking for an additional forum which is more concentrated on soft synth, music...

Jorg
replies: 4 views: 950
joelpatterson 27th December 2005

Greetings! I'm kind of a newb to the recording bizz and would like some suggestions on a mic. I would really like to update my...

JustinPhelps
replies: 28 views: 9,938
Marjan 27th December 2005

Looking to pick up a flat screen fro our Radar II this week. with 800x600 res on the II's do you just use a 15" flat panel...

Restless
replies: 1 views: 1,165
nobtwiddler 27th December 2005

I am considering a large diaphragm dynamic and wondered what the preference here was... I have heard recordings done with both...

rsolinski
replies: 14 views: 3,371
petsematary 27th December 2005

I'm close to buying a MiniMe because I'd like: 1. Great, clean preamp/DI for vocal and synth tracking. 2. Great ADC (to...

C Heat
replies: 3 views: 1,160
C Heat 27th December 2005

Anyone have one of these? Willing to post mp3 sample of something? thanks in advance

silverdisk
replies: 5 views: 13,067
TER 27th December 2005

just curious, most of what I do is hip hop which doesn't count as real music I guess..haha, the only reason I would need it is to...

WideawakE
replies: 24 views: 1,396
john caldwell 26th December 2005

When mixing with headphones (and don't post stuff like "don't mix with headphones" cos I'm talking home studio...

petsematary
replies: 8 views: 2,236
dvuckovic 26th December 2005

Are there any rackmountable mixers (dont need pre's, eq, etc.) that are less than 6RU's large, and allow for 24 channels (or...

Scinx
replies: 2 views: 838
Scinx 26th December 2005

then gearslutz.com is the biggest collection of assholes in the world gooof Here's to a great 2005 and an even better 2006....

Matt Grondin
replies: 3 views: 879
Sqye 26th December 2005

I'm looking for a product to avoid "digititus" in the DAW world. I don't care for the compressor at the moment... so...

Cosmonauta
replies: 39 views: 5,496
spherop 26th December 2005

How many of you guys track keyboards and drum samples in stereo? Just curious because it seems I'm one of the few people who do...

Lawrence
replies: 11 views: 1,496
Cojo 26th December 2005

Anybody got some suggestions for some excellent sounding acoustic Guitar/vocal CD-references? P.S. Merry Christmas to...

Chokoo
replies: 1 views: 879
Phrygian 26th December 2005

Others' thoughts on these $150 phones? I asked for them for Xmas (and luckily got them). I had previously listened to a few...

PaRaNoId
replies: 2 views: 1,067
jho 26th December 2005

Hi, I've got a project studio. I work with PT Tdm on Osx, with a 24 Mix Cube system. I've got an Apogee AD-8000 with the DAC VIII...

frenkonio
replies: 1 views: 2,038
Lou Judson 26th December 2005

I've found EMS EFX box from England yesterday in local pro audio shop. Anybody know about this unit? This unit have a vibrato,...

kbjazzman
replies: 0 views: 1,420
kbjazzman 26th December 2005

Hi all, I've been recently enjoying (in terms of sound quality) the fact of mixing OTB. I still wanna stay ITB for...

jpupo74
replies: 1 views: 3,903
balanceman 26th December 2005

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search