The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

That song by the pointer sisters i wonder what they used to record it. Great MIx It has depth dynamics, You can hear the air well...

spektor
replies: 1 views: 855
Bishbashbosh 14th January 2006

I need to get a Isolation cabinent/rack for some noisey gear (Radar II, Lex 224, Power regulators, etc.). The Raxxess I have read...

Restless
replies: 8 views: 3,364
Restless 14th January 2006

I've got TC30's on the way but i worry about using omni's live. so i'm looking for a pair of Cardioid SDC's for OH. (read: NO...

AdamJay
replies: 8 views: 1,077
GP_Hawk 13th January 2006

I have two choices for locating my preamps in my home studio: (1) In my rack. The cable length from mics (in another room) to...

Mike H
replies: 12 views: 4,932
XSergeantD 13th January 2006

We have an old 2" 24 track Tascam recorder that I am thinking about selling/trading in... any idea what this thing might be...

RecTeach
replies: 8 views: 1,695
stellar 13th January 2006

Hi, i have bought a lunchbox (api 5006b) and now need to fill it! I have researched all the modules and have narrowed it down to...

TLMUSIC
replies: 9 views: 918
TLMUSIC 13th January 2006

Ok, let's assume this: You have a computerbased recordingsystem running your favorite software conected via a soundcard of...

Cojo
replies: 39 views: 6,547
laughingbear 13th January 2006

Is there any signal loss by using a 1/2 normalled configuration when sending the out to a second point? If yes, does it...

kats
replies: 3 views: 815
XSergeantD 13th January 2006

It was one of these days when you´re really busy... mezed Computer screen No1 was showing my internet browser, No2 and...

opentune
replies: 3 views: 1,220
David Lee 13th January 2006

Also known as "The Seat of Power" or "The Aeron Chair". hittt I tried it and it didn't work for me. mezed...

jpupo74
replies: 11 views: 3,770
elmono 13th January 2006

What is the financial breakdown of a cd sale? How much of the money (after taxes) goes to the label, artist, writer,...

Umlaaat
replies: 3 views: 685
Umlaaat 13th January 2006

They go on Sony mics and they thread right into where the clip threads onto a stand. The Japanese standard is huge and this...

Jetblack
replies: 3 views: 1,211
Jetblack 13th January 2006

Anyone here taken any of them? Are they worth the money? Which ones have you taken? I'm considering one and it starts Monday so...

AlphaDingo
replies: 11 views: 13,852
Tibbon 13th January 2006

Hi folks I've been reading posts here about using eq on the mix buss. I've never done it before, but it seems like a lot here...

macca
replies: 1 views: 3,890
Andreas G 13th January 2006

I'm getting a new guitar cab for recording metal and debating between the Orange 2x12 and the Marshall 1960AV 4x12. My main...

twitme
replies: 11 views: 3,944
ScumBum 13th January 2006

hi i will work with an singer songwriter. it will be mainly classical guitar with nylon and his voice-sometimes...

gem
replies: 1 views: 2,923
Teddy Gee 13th January 2006

Yup yup, nuthin big, i jus wanna come original and i jus got it. lookin for tips on how to make sure i take good care of it,...

Quad
replies: 1 views: 1,466
Mark Warren 13th January 2006

Man I just ditched my sabian "pros" (ha!) got a set of old A customs, 19" ride,14"hats,16"crash, man...

everybody's x
replies: 21 views: 1,974
mrface2112 13th January 2006

whats going on fellow slutz, lol its time me to get some better monitors for my home studio... i was thinking about krk V8's...

DivineMusic
replies: 0 views: 3,536
DivineMusic 13th January 2006
replies: 1 views: 3,773
Jamz 13th January 2006

Hey guys! I have a 414 B-ULS that I bought as an all-rounder and as a vocal mic. On some things it works like magic, but...

Frequency
replies: 4 views: 983
Agli 13th January 2006

Im in the UK and i want to get some nice heavey duty HIGH stands for overheads etc? what stands you guys use? at the mo i...

sheltersoton
replies: 0 views: 834
sheltersoton 13th January 2006

I want to try and improve my final mixes coming from my manley 16 x 2 mixer with some sort of mix bus compression, do you guys...

bigbongo
replies: 3 views: 2,528
StuartMac 13th January 2006

heyhey! i bought my api lunchbox a few months ago when i purchased some brent averill racked 312 modules. i tried placing...

against88
replies: 8 views: 916
max cooper 13th January 2006

hey all! has anyone had a problem with the mounting screws on the first slot of their API lunchbox? (first slot = AWAY from...

against88
replies: 4 views: 765
superburtm 13th January 2006

My control room is 15x25. Mixing Hip-Hop/Jungle/Jazz. I had my heart set on some Urei 813's (a very tricked out pair), but now...

GL Respect Due
replies: 1 views: 1,072
tINY 13th January 2006

I have done many as the VO 'artist', but this will be my first as producer. First - any input on mic selection, pres, and...

Blueflame
replies: 3 views: 695
Blueflame 13th January 2006

We just had the opening party Dec 5th and we've been quite busy since then and I'm just about done tying up all my loose ends. We...

XSergeantD
replies: 9 views: 1,545
Matej 13th January 2006

When you add effects such as delay or modulation on rythem guitar during the mix (previously recording electric) do you prefere a...

Coldsnow
replies: 11 views: 1,968
slaves666 13th January 2006

I've got an e-mail into Alan Hyatt on this issue, but I also want to ask the group for their input. My question is seemingly...

Synth80s
replies: 3 views: 6,184
garymusic 13th January 2006

Got this link by mail from a friend today, some good laughs in there. Thought I'd share. Very off topic so feel free to...

gainreduction
replies: 1 views: 721
rodabod 13th January 2006

Hi, There's so many good recommendations for the Adcom 535, 545 amps. I have a Quad 606 amp here and was wondering how they...

xqtion
replies: 1 views: 1,908
Mike Chafee 13th January 2006

Hey all, I'm super new to this site and forum but so far it seems to be an awesome resource. So to get to the...

studio_dna
replies: 7 views: 951
joelpatterson 13th January 2006

Dear slutz, I'm changing my studio setup - going mixerless. My idea is to have everything ( ins and outs from computer, eq's,...

Ognjan
replies: 12 views: 2,204
Sounds Great 13th January 2006

Hello Can with this unit use two digital out at time.... TC digital in -->TC processing --> aes/ebu and spdif out at...

powerestudio
replies: 1 views: 1,213
Jules 13th January 2006

does anyone know if its possible to convert mac plugins to pc?

mos
replies: 0 views: 961
mos 13th January 2006
replies: - views: -
Marky 13th January 2006

LAUTEN AUDIO TO DEBUT NEW HORIZON TUBE MICROPHONE AT WINTER NAMM 2006 New Unit Designed to be a Workhorse for the Discerning...

The Press Desk
replies: 0 views: 3,680
The Press Desk 13th January 2006

I am using a motif es 7 and protools hd with the 96 io interface and the focusrite isa 220 with the digital expansion card. the...

themaestro
replies: 4 views: 1,190
themaestro 13th January 2006

I need a 32way XLR patch bay...but... I would like XLR inputs rather than soldering tails..... any good ideas re: this thanks...

toolskid
replies: 9 views: 2,122
nukmusic 12th January 2006

Hey everyone, I'm producing a record and need a protools spot to track piano. Hopefully near Hollywood or the Valley with an...

James Lugo
replies: 5 views: 1,613
RKrizman 12th January 2006

I picked up a pair of these on eBay. When contacting Bill Curtis @ Curtis Technology it became apperant that there's a good...

muzikhead
replies: 0 views: 1,001
muzikhead 12th January 2006

(you fill in the blank). This should be interesting. heh I'll go first. 2006 should be the year of... 1.Taking...

thethrillfactor
replies: 65 views: 4,229
Berolzheimer 12th January 2006

This must be the season for somewhat obscure microphones. I just purchased a Beyer MC734 off E-Bay. I've never seen one before...

Pohaku
replies: 3 views: 3,788
john tyler 12th January 2006

I need an XLR patchbay that's not hard wired. I was wondering if the HOSA patchbay would deteriorate the sound quality of my...

Bump Music
replies: 2 views: 1,642
kwhaus 12th January 2006

My studio is about 14' wide, 25' long and 10' high. not the most ideal sizes when mixing, but... I wanted to know if anyone could...

Umlaaat
replies: 4 views: 2,080
Ethan Winer 12th January 2006

I don't know if this is the right place for this thread so I apologize if not. I have the opportunity to purchuse a 1968...

JB872
replies: 13 views: 1,066
drmmrboy 12th January 2006

Anyone noticed that there's a substantial lack of low mids in modern records?

faeflora
replies: 60 views: 6,467
PRIME8PRODUCTIONS 12th January 2006

I'm putting a new rack together, and I have my API's right below my TG2. I don't have an API rack, so I put the lunch on a shelf....

drmmrboy
replies: 1 views: 1,155
drmmrboy 12th January 2006

Anyone with some experience with the Muse Receptor? I have too many computers and screens here. (2) I have built myself of...

DaveH
replies: 1 views: 1,818
Mike Chav 12th January 2006

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search