The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

We just had the opening party Dec 5th and we've been quite busy since then and I'm just about done tying up all my loose ends. We...

XSergeantD
replies: 9 views: 1,545
Matej 13th January 2006

When you add effects such as delay or modulation on rythem guitar during the mix (previously recording electric) do you prefere a...

Coldsnow
replies: 11 views: 1,966
slaves666 13th January 2006

I've got an e-mail into Alan Hyatt on this issue, but I also want to ask the group for their input. My question is seemingly...

Synth80s
replies: 3 views: 6,182
garymusic 13th January 2006

Got this link by mail from a friend today, some good laughs in there. Thought I'd share. Very off topic so feel free to...

gainreduction
replies: 1 views: 721
rodabod 13th January 2006

Hi, There's so many good recommendations for the Adcom 535, 545 amps. I have a Quad 606 amp here and was wondering how they...

xqtion
replies: 1 views: 1,904
Mike Chafee 13th January 2006

Hey all, I'm super new to this site and forum but so far it seems to be an awesome resource. So to get to the...

studio_dna
replies: 7 views: 950
joelpatterson 13th January 2006

Dear slutz, I'm changing my studio setup - going mixerless. My idea is to have everything ( ins and outs from computer, eq's,...

Ognjan
replies: 12 views: 2,203
Sounds Great 13th January 2006

Hello Can with this unit use two digital out at time.... TC digital in -->TC processing --> aes/ebu and spdif out at...

powerestudio
replies: 1 views: 1,212
Jules 13th January 2006

does anyone know if its possible to convert mac plugins to pc?

mos
replies: 0 views: 961
mos 13th January 2006
replies: - views: -
Marky 13th January 2006

LAUTEN AUDIO TO DEBUT NEW HORIZON TUBE MICROPHONE AT WINTER NAMM 2006 New Unit Designed to be a Workhorse for the Discerning...

The Press Desk
replies: 0 views: 3,678
The Press Desk 13th January 2006

I am using a motif es 7 and protools hd with the 96 io interface and the focusrite isa 220 with the digital expansion card. the...

themaestro
replies: 4 views: 1,190
themaestro 13th January 2006

I need a 32way XLR patch bay...but... I would like XLR inputs rather than soldering tails..... any good ideas re: this thanks...

toolskid
replies: 9 views: 2,118
nukmusic 12th January 2006

Hey everyone, I'm producing a record and need a protools spot to track piano. Hopefully near Hollywood or the Valley with an...

James Lugo
replies: 5 views: 1,612
RKrizman 12th January 2006

I picked up a pair of these on eBay. When contacting Bill Curtis @ Curtis Technology it became apperant that there's a good...

muzikhead
replies: 0 views: 1,001
muzikhead 12th January 2006

(you fill in the blank). This should be interesting. heh I'll go first. 2006 should be the year of... 1.Taking...

thethrillfactor
replies: 65 views: 4,226
Berolzheimer 12th January 2006

This must be the season for somewhat obscure microphones. I just purchased a Beyer MC734 off E-Bay. I've never seen one before...

Pohaku
replies: 3 views: 3,777
john tyler 12th January 2006

I need an XLR patchbay that's not hard wired. I was wondering if the HOSA patchbay would deteriorate the sound quality of my...

Bump Music
replies: 2 views: 1,642
kwhaus 12th January 2006

My studio is about 14' wide, 25' long and 10' high. not the most ideal sizes when mixing, but... I wanted to know if anyone could...

Umlaaat
replies: 4 views: 2,078
Ethan Winer 12th January 2006

I don't know if this is the right place for this thread so I apologize if not. I have the opportunity to purchuse a 1968...

JB872
replies: 13 views: 1,065
drmmrboy 12th January 2006

Anyone noticed that there's a substantial lack of low mids in modern records?

faeflora
replies: 60 views: 6,463
PRIME8PRODUCTIONS 12th January 2006

I'm putting a new rack together, and I have my API's right below my TG2. I don't have an API rack, so I put the lunch on a shelf....

drmmrboy
replies: 1 views: 1,154
drmmrboy 12th January 2006

Anyone with some experience with the Muse Receptor? I have too many computers and screens here. (2) I have built myself of...

DaveH
replies: 1 views: 1,817
Mike Chav 12th January 2006

Hi Guy's Can anyone please give me some tips and advice about getting a good piano sound. I am using a sample library piano...

ATT
replies: 10 views: 3,256
ATT 12th January 2006

does anyone use the older Swissonic AD96 Mk1? (4 channel A/D converter, with no D/A) would anyone care to compare it to other...

AdamJay
replies: 2 views: 1,793
echorec 12th January 2006

I realize this could be opening a huuuuge can of worms, due to different schedules and needs, but a carpool/van/or limo option up...

Jeff A. Roberts
replies: 7 views: 1,413
James Lugo 12th January 2006

of all the info here on mic pres i cant say i have ever heard people talk about the shadow hills gamma delux. has anyone ever...

maskedman72
replies: 1 views: 1,361
pigpen 12th January 2006

Hello... I'm going to work on a PT mix system that is running pt 5.1 and I'm a bit scared of the delays incurred by the plug ins....

superburtm
replies: 30 views: 9,962
AlexLakis 12th January 2006

Just seeing if anyone has done this and what type of results to expect. I have a band in that just recorded a song and the bass...

DP40oz
replies: 36 views: 13,171
picksail 12th January 2006

hey to all gs, great forum, wont let me do any work though. electronics. mmm. gotta love it. anyway, a matched pair...

dubrichie
replies: 2 views: 1,036
dubrichie 12th January 2006

Message containing no updated items

ariane
replies: 0 views: 2,297
ariane 12th January 2006

Hi all This thread may seem a bit strange but heck... Here's the deal: I run a MI shop in Europe and am considering...

iode131
replies: 26 views: 2,641
Oldone 12th January 2006

See title. I was under the impression that people used very little (or nothing) while track. Now I'm reading people are...

J F K
replies: 12 views: 2,537
thethrillfactor 12th January 2006

been reading old threads about using a speaker as a kick mic.. v.interesting, went to the studios all ready to wire up an...

sheltersoton
replies: 3 views: 1,114
MJGreene Audio 12th January 2006

I've got a setup which consists of many outboard synths, samplers and effects connected to a Mackie 32/8 (i know, i know...). The...

teknosmoker
replies: 5 views: 1,315
Bounce 12th January 2006

Concert For George was repeated on ABC TV here recently. One Mr Jim Keltner was, as usual, grooving like a man possessed. One...

Tubthumper
replies: 6 views: 1,804
john caldwell 12th January 2006

Someone at the factory was saying that API is going after the Chandler TG Mini Mixer with a new 10x2 mixer. I heard that it is...

Captain Jack
replies: 40 views: 7,330
RoundBadge 12th January 2006

I see lot's of talk about analog summing for 'in the box' mixers lately and have a question for those who do use this...

strauss
replies: 39 views: 4,058
Paul Wolff Designs 12th January 2006

Ive been looking at buying a rosetta 200 for a while and have finally got the financial ability to do so. Now just as im ready to...

deuc647
replies: 1 views: 716
Mark Warren 12th January 2006

I'm checking out a StudioComm monitor controller and the volume knob uses VCA. Does VCA deteriorates the sound quality ??? Thanks

vudoo
replies: 15 views: 1,459
Paul Frindle 12th January 2006

I've tried to get a good telephone sound on vocals - to make it sound like the guy's on a phone. I tried some aggressive EQ and...

petsematary
replies: 31 views: 3,347
davidl9999 12th January 2006

Problems posting..... First, thanks for all the interesting views on my previous post. Now, if you were to get a project...

ArcCirDude
replies: 9 views: 1,894
davidl9999 12th January 2006

I already own Thomann's version of the venerable "Nady Ribbon", the RB500. Looks like they have just release an...

mig27
replies: 12 views: 7,400
toolskid 12th January 2006

i own one (brass ,i think they also made one in black) and an associate is interseted in taking it off my hands and i can't find...

deptfife
replies: 2 views: 6,876
Pohaku 11th January 2006

Got together with Chuck Jopski at Summerhouse Sound yesterday & tested out several items: AKG 460's, Peluso CEMC6's, and...

mltamisin
replies: 1 views: 1,466
chuckj 11th January 2006

Yes its true Kamel passed away.He was courteous,gentleman,professional,great engineer, family man. I've had great respect since i...

DUBSOUL
replies: 0 views: 895
DUBSOUL 11th January 2006

Hey guys, Anyone around here planning on going to the NAMM show in January, 2006. It's no AES but there seems to be a decent...

True North
replies: 10 views: 1,370
Circulogi 11th January 2006

I was inspired by the MP3 thread. Here's something that's been on my mind for awhile. There's this software called Exact Audio...

petsematary
replies: 2 views: 1,072
petsematary 11th January 2006

Today I tracked for the first time with my new API lunchbox. Blown Away! Tracked Acoustic guitar Royer r121 - API 512b pre -...

echodog
replies: 10 views: 1,046
Pohaku 11th January 2006

Hello, Just wanted to see if anyone in the Burbank area is looking for an intern. I'm a graduate of the Conservatory of...

spsnoise
replies: 0 views: 1,650
spsnoise 11th January 2006

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search