The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hey I didn't know where to put this Jules so shift it if you like Anyway I have been searching the net today to look for a...

neopotato
replies: 2 views: 1,352
neopotato 21st January 2006

the schoeps mk41 hyper maintains it's pattern really well throughout the frequency range...no high-frequency gak coming in from...

con_ritmo
replies: 7 views: 1,674
scoop2 21st January 2006

Hey guys, I feel like a ****** for asking these questions but honestly I have a hard time learning from just reading so I need to...

Cyprus
replies: 1 views: 973
Cyprus 21st January 2006

Sennheiser e904, the follow-ups for e604. They are suposed to have the MD421 capsule but are they a big improvement over the e604?

blackcom
replies: 8 views: 16,042
Alexi 21st January 2006

anyone have any knowledge or experience with a Soundcraft Spirit digital mixer. re: the Soundcraft Ghost and spphyre, some...

EALVAREZ
replies: 0 views: 1,144
EALVAREZ 21st January 2006

So, I recently stumbled across this old video editing room, and rented it for nearly nothing. It's in a great building that...

HDGuru
replies: 3 views: 1,521
nukmusic 21st January 2006

Does anyone know about the vermona drum machine ? I've heard the sound and I think it's pretty hot. good alternative to TR808.

Diesel
replies: 2 views: 1,817
littledoodler 21st January 2006

Hi, I'm going to be in Cleveland recording a live show in a few weeks, and I'll need to rent a few items (splitter box, a few...

leadvox
replies: 1 views: 2,041
Gilliland 21st January 2006

i bet i'm not the only amateur who has tried to stick an amp in the bathroom for at least a little isolation. problem? ...

eligit
replies: 9 views: 1,571
Jeff16years 21st January 2006

you prolly all know how dumb delivery companies can be, but they're just been spectacularly incompetent, so I'm gonna rant on...

toolskid
replies: 11 views: 1,654
goldphinga 21st January 2006

I've been using the software for 4 years. I find it over the top...unless you have a major studio. Tech support is slow and the...

TML
replies: 2 views: 1,370
TML 21st January 2006

What should i buy for a utility type sound module that has decent piano, etc that I could use with my first mpc!!!! ...

blumediaprojekt
replies: 4 views: 1,910
mesh boogie 21st January 2006

Threw on Lamb's debut album "Lamb" today. Still sounds as cools as when i first heard it. thumbsup Also threw...

thethrillfactor
replies: 21 views: 1,867
zetterstroem 21st January 2006

Gain: Mesa Rect Clean:Fender Tonemaster Crunch:Fender Tonemaster at crunch Clean/Bright: Groove Tubes Solo 75 All with...

retroz
replies: 6 views: 901
octatonic 21st January 2006

what kick mic will get you that pantera kick drum sound best without grabbing for an eq or a sample? im looking for a mic to...

maskedman72
replies: 47 views: 8,364
Jules 21st January 2006

It's buying time again... SUB $1000 MIC PRE Choices: GIMME NOW: Sytek 4 mpx4aii (4 channels $750 used) AMI TAB...

AustinAaron
replies: 7 views: 1,027
Reptil 21st January 2006

a little cross-posting here... URS has released AU versions of their latest compressors, the Classic Console Compressor...

FMNYC
replies: 0 views: 973
FMNYC 20th January 2006

I need to buy a Royer R121 ribbon mic, what are the best prices out there ? What about Mercenary or Atlas Pro Audio ?

SLy_drums
replies: 14 views: 2,286
[email protected] 20th January 2006

FOR PEAK LIMITING; What is the lesser of the 2 evils for you, on your MIX Master Fader.? ...Analog limiter ; Pro; Analog...

Rep
replies: 20 views: 2,161
bjornson 20th January 2006

Which one? Both are available at the same amount...i need a new hardware synth for live.... Novation Nova, or Nord Lead 1???

blumediaprojekt
replies: 1 views: 955
Songhead 20th January 2006
replies: 4 views: 1,739
theblue1 20th January 2006

Hey, has anyone heard these guys? They are really awesome, especially the first two records. Coincidentally, the Nehra brothers...

Matt Grondin
replies: 3 views: 858
Kris 20th January 2006

don't know if this is the right section for this question but here's goes.... i have noticed that even when replacing a kick...

jerdude
replies: 2 views: 1,032
jerdude 20th January 2006

Hi there, Whenever I try to send any signal from my NEVE Prism preamp through Compellor 323a I always loose about 6db even...

Vic
replies: 4 views: 838
u b k 20th January 2006

I just bought a Neve 51 Series console with 16 channels of 83049's with room for 8 more. I'd like to send this thing off to be...

BJohnston
replies: 3 views: 1,547
BJohnston 20th January 2006

it comes with the active DI and X amp in a case at a slightly discounted price. anyone care to share their thoughts?

drew
replies: 9 views: 4,331
Snatchman 20th January 2006

me an d a pal were talking about playing around with vocals more in songwriting and got onto the subject of "character"...

sheltersoton
replies: 2 views: 726
r0ck1r0ck2 20th January 2006

Ok... we hired a circa '67 hummingbird and specified a higher action set-up and that the intonation should be banging. It arrived...

toolskid
replies: 0 views: 1,097
toolskid 20th January 2006

I just had to share this. Over the past couple of weeks my band has been working on our 5 song EP. I don't have a room right now...

C/G
replies: 3 views: 4,075
Jetblack 20th January 2006

As anybody checked out the apogee ensemble that's going to be released at namm?? Will it work as a stand alone audio interface...

JoaoBarbosa
replies: 6 views: 925
Mike Jasper 20th January 2006

A local pawn shop had a couple of these mics and after doing a little research on them decided to pick one up for the relative...

centurymantra
replies: 0 views: 3,284
centurymantra 20th January 2006

Hey all, As you know I work for Mytek so I should have some converters here. Problem is that deman has outstripped supply so...

atticus
replies: 2 views: 791
DanielRaible 20th January 2006

I apologize if this is in the wrong discussion thread, feel free to move it. Anyway, I have a Presonus Central Station, Rosetta...

LightningBefore
replies: 6 views: 1,220
severe 20th January 2006

Hi Guys! Do any if you have or had problems with hum with a UREI LA-22??? I tried the usual (pin 1 lift,ac ground lift...)...

StudioFvictor
replies: 2 views: 1,480
StudioFvictor 20th January 2006

COME ON GUYS!! I CAN'T MAKE IT!! TOO BUSY THIS YEAR!!!

darkwater
replies: 0 views: 2,164
darkwater 20th January 2006

What delay guitar pedal would absolutely not cause noise (background hiss) if used on the high gain setting (with Bright) on a...

feyshay
replies: 5 views: 1,411
Knox 20th January 2006

where do I get em? sick of keyboard stands on the floor taking up room. thanks!

balis
replies: 2 views: 1,304
Restless 20th January 2006

I was just email chatting with an ex-intern of mine who is a Grammy nominee. He is in L.A. mixing a project with some real heavy...

dbbubba
replies: 27 views: 2,315
garymusic 20th January 2006

hello! I'd like to get info about how you post a reply on this forum? crazy thing, but I cant post any reply. I can post new...

_barnee
replies: 5 views: 753
Geoff_T 20th January 2006

About to install a FW Interface that just arrived. I have all the latest updates as well. Do I need to install the FW...

retroz
replies: 0 views: 650
retroz 19th January 2006

So your budget is tight and you need a mic that sounds great on guitar amps and pretty darned good on pop vocals...suggestions...

oceantracks
replies: 1 views: 1,695
mltamisin 19th January 2006

hey ho everyone, just a few questions if youd be so kind to help me out. i have always made music using a computer and 2 ...

kindofnoobie
replies: 0 views: 656
kindofnoobie 19th January 2006

WTF man?!? So I guess these days you can just "buy" a contract or a part in a movie...I guess I'm approching "da...

Jay Kahrs
replies: 39 views: 3,480
Knox 19th January 2006

Hey Jules, I have an idea that could be cool for people wanting manufacturers to make a certian type of product. Do you think you...

Slaytex
replies: 1 views: 987
Jules 19th January 2006

Hi all you experts, I just want to find out if my 414 has the CK12 capsule in it... how can one finds out ??? I believe the...

vudoo
replies: 17 views: 1,533
joeq 19th January 2006

OK, I didn't go get the beast 32 channnel PM1000 I was talking about (not enough time.) I do have another Yamaha M406 mixer...

dbbubba
replies: 0 views: 2,256
dbbubba 19th January 2006

Hi, I've just finished setting up my studio with my daw running linux and ardour and a lot of other cool apps. i get a fairly...

mathieujohnson
replies: 2 views: 1,153
Tibbon 19th January 2006

i run a project studio working largely on demo's for bands trying for a "bang for buck" sound.. i have a nice bunch of...

sheltersoton
replies: 3 views: 2,826
jdg 19th January 2006

A while ago, I got two Telefunken CMT541 mics from my father, BUT, I don't know how to use them. I mean, I DO know how to use a...

Amperd
replies: 2 views: 1,809
Amperd 19th January 2006

Hello, I was reading a thread where a guy said that the most warmth of your mix is done by passing sounds thru a good...

Tom Sigmond
replies: 16 views: 1,885
Reptil 19th January 2006

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search