The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

To ANYONE who has ACTUALLY heard this new board OR the Oram board, how do these compare or stack up against older boards? In...

Dirty Halo
replies: 0 views: 825
Dirty Halo 25th January 2006

Hi, I am wondering, when mixing in Logic audio over TDM, do you use the Pro Tools mixer or is it something from Apple/Emagic...

lawrence_o
replies: 6 views: 2,473
chriscoleman 25th January 2006

Listen to the Rolling Stone John Lennon interview done in 1970. I learned a lot of things about the Beatles I had no idea...

T_R_S
replies: 28 views: 1,615
Cujo 25th January 2006

What’s the difference between individual track compression on Kick, Snare and Toms as opposed to an overall compressor on a...

Trebor Flow
replies: 3 views: 1,942
True North 25th January 2006

So coming soon, I'll be recording a very good Thrash/Metal band. Although, I would like to know if you would have any suggestions...

marc_grind
replies: 2 views: 4,376
James Lugo 25th January 2006

hi all, have a question about attenuators and headroom. i've always wondered why i had to be careful with a couple old tube...

tubeman
replies: 2 views: 1,086
tubeman 25th January 2006

Not even certain if this is the right spot for this. I tracked a Rhodes this past weekend using an amp with two speakers. I...

wilkinswp
replies: 4 views: 1,013
leadvox 25th January 2006

Is this normal. The unit has a low frequency humming sound coming from the unit itself. I can also hear it come through my...

Sword in Hand
replies: 6 views: 1,050
u b k 25th January 2006

So, I have a question for everyone out there: What levels do you track at? When you're adjusting your mic pre gain levels and...

shadowman
replies: 3 views: 750
dbbubba 25th January 2006

Hi everybody: I`m looking for a ribbon mic to record electric guitar. Royer 121 it´s an standard, but it`s expensive for...

Superchemi
replies: 18 views: 2,899
Zoe-Ruth 25th January 2006

Guys I never hear anyone hear talk of these. What do u think of em? I know Leo from the Meters played one on most of their hits...

no ssl yet
replies: 1 views: 1,210
swankdoc 25th January 2006

I'm looking for black 100' 15 amp extension cords. Anyone know where to find em for not stupid amounts of cash? Thanksles!

faeflora
replies: 7 views: 1,086
XSergeantD 25th January 2006

Im a hip hop producer looking to get into some guitar sounds and what not, I know alot of you are going to tell me to get a real...

MACHINE
replies: 18 views: 1,834
Jim Williams 25th January 2006

has anybody herd the ssl XLogic E Signature Channel in action and what were your thoughts

sossa
replies: 0 views: 1,745
sossa 25th January 2006

Hi, I am curious what Mic-pre's are everyones favorite in the Focusrite Liquid Channel. They are a bunch of new ones. Please...

passionmax
replies: 9 views: 2,005
matt thomas 25th January 2006

I'm toying with the notion of registering my project studio as a business. I know state laws may vary, but generally speaking...

chrisrulesmore
replies: 19 views: 2,687
Mike Caffrey 25th January 2006

hi all, just fried my XSUM mixer with my new patchbay setup in my studio. i spent a week wiring it together all outboard into...

electric
replies: 4 views: 822
electric 25th January 2006

Hi, I've looking for a place around south Florida that I could rent Mic, Pres, compresors, etc. I've work with some out of state...

adrianex
replies: 2 views: 1,473
dtucker 24th January 2006

The new Gunness focusing powered speakers deal with horn distortion using dsp processing. SR speakers that sound like the best...

oneartist
replies: 0 views: 1,928
oneartist 24th January 2006

I'm looking for a place to rent a good mic, pre and an analog summing amp for a day or 2...

Umlaaat
replies: 3 views: 1,232
Jim Roberts 24th January 2006

hi I was wondering if anyone could recommend mastering engineers that are particularly good. I have used Bob Ludwig and Howie...

matt thomas
replies: 20 views: 2,755
DirkB 24th January 2006
replies: 7 views: 1,269
lane thaw 24th January 2006

Trying to help a friends get one. I hear the Presonus Central Station and Mackie Big Knob stink. What do y'all recommend in this...

Flymax
replies: 1 views: 1,952
rapfreak 24th January 2006

I've had my trusty Lang PEQ-2 for about 10 years now.. but it has always bugged me because its rackmounting holes force it to be...

dave-G
replies: 3 views: 3,215
jomo1234 24th January 2006

I have a problem! To make a long story short... I have a couple of tracks that is mixed in the "wrong enviroment"...

Cojo
replies: 10 views: 1,266
Cojo 24th January 2006

So, I'm finally trying to learn how to record things properly after doing it my own little way for a while. I just came across...

shadowman
replies: 5 views: 24,363
John The Cut 24th January 2006

hello everybody this is my first login i am a french sound engineer i have an hold 33609 neve's compressor and i want to...

garnon
replies: 3 views: 1,833
garnon 24th January 2006

I miss all the European music-video channels (German VIVA, French MCM etc). Even European MTV is way more inspiring. How do...

A101
replies: 9 views: 1,869
BruceTheProduce 24th January 2006

Does any one know if there is much of a quality jump between the audio conversion of Moutu's 24i/o and the Motu HD192 when...

sheltersoton
replies: 2 views: 762
adamcal 24th January 2006

Hi everyone, Apparently this was at NAMM. Did anyone see it? www.DramasticAudio.com

MGA
replies: 4 views: 1,231
stardustmedia 24th January 2006

Simple question, right. "What do you use EQ presets for?" to take it a step further....... "What do you...

kid-surf
replies: 19 views: 1,890
84K 24th January 2006

I seem to have tremendous problems mixing bass, especially when it's live bass against live drums. In a recent rock project,...

altoidboy
replies: 26 views: 4,233
matucha 24th January 2006

ANYONE have good pdf papers or links 4 Me.? I always solo Mic , but I want to stereo the new Piano ... SO as Long as I =...

Rep
replies: 5 views: 1,076
Rep 24th January 2006

They closed down the infamous Ashlee Simpson thread, leaving me with no alternatives but to start a new thread to show you...

DonPedro
replies: 9 views: 1,576
C_F_H_13 24th January 2006

so anyone redefined yet?, or have they disappeared up their own ass as expected.

adamcal
replies: 2 views: 699
warhead 24th January 2006

I am just about ready to break ground on a new facility. The design is almost complete (with the amazing help of Wes Lachot) and...

cedarstudios
replies: 9 views: 1,377
cedarstudios 24th January 2006

i need advice on a good decent price compressor/limiter for tracking snare: my signal chain is normally sm57/sm7B > Dav...

sheltersoton
replies: 21 views: 1,761
polimorfos 24th January 2006

Is the Toft audio ATC-2 that everyone loves the EQ on so much the same EQ and pre as the AFC-2? I'm thinking of a decent...

Matt Hepworth
replies: 3 views: 1,955
warhead 24th January 2006

Trying to do a bit of market research here. I know many folks have lots of work and then no work at relatively the same times...

OVERNIGHT
replies: 5 views: 1,008
maskedman72 24th January 2006

Any hot tips for budget hyper-cardioid SDC's? KM183 seems way too expensive....

blackcom
replies: 2 views: 1,880
jomo1234 24th January 2006

does anyone know any mics that are similar to the u47fet??? although i would LOVE to buy a real one, i just can't afford it, so...

Zoe-Ruth
replies: 16 views: 4,203
Zoe-Ruth 24th January 2006

hi all, i have 2 audio accessories patchbays that use solder-free 3-pin EDAC connectors on the back. problem is once the...

electric
replies: 0 views: 1,216
electric 24th January 2006

Anyone know? Didnt fancy paying $65 sut for shipping from the US.

DrankMyLavaLamp
replies: 0 views: 895
DrankMyLavaLamp 23rd January 2006

Adam P22 vs Genelec 1031 Can anybody compare these??? i Know 1031 and would love to buy the P22 but cannot audition...

andredb
replies: 0 views: 1,993
andredb 23rd January 2006

hi i just own a brent averill 1272 , but i am lookinf for something in stereo , perhaps with eq . i have an offer to buy a...

mittebewohner
replies: 2 views: 5,132
TML 23rd January 2006

hi, i recorded some test tones and music and wonder why there is a "big" loss of sub/bass. Is this quite normal? Or...

chester
replies: 5 views: 1,245
everybody's x 23rd January 2006

Hello, I'm mixiing a "New Age" album that's final production will be a 5.1 DTS CD. I've heard about 6 or 7 home...

dhughes
replies: 4 views: 794
dhughes 23rd January 2006

So, I don't have any meters on hardly any of my equipment. The signal goes from mic to pre to Lynx Aurora to Nuendo. I actually...

Crushed
replies: 5 views: 1,373
Crushed 23rd January 2006

I've had a lot of people, mics and mic pres through my doors this past year or so. We've shotout nearly all the most popular mics...

James Lugo
replies: 10 views: 1,682
James Lugo 23rd January 2006

Mixing for first time on my Control 24 and I'm trying to send a signal out to the Distressor and back in. How do you use...

Big 3rd
replies: 4 views: 1,808
bongo 23rd January 2006

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search