The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

im in the uk and i cant find anyone who suppplies them? how much are they? Neil

sheltersoton
replies: 6 views: 1,477
insomnio 30th January 2006

Anyone want to give a suggestion on what to buy??? I've got about $1700 to spend Specifically, anyone have any experience...

blumediaprojekt
replies: 2 views: 841
davemc 30th January 2006

Hi guys, I'd like to introduce myself. I'm Jason. I've been hanging out for a few months and made a few posts, but I finally have...

Rufuss Sewell
replies: 10 views: 3,387
Rogervandeberg 30th January 2006

Can you use Genelec 8040 for Front Left Center Right and Genelec 1030 for the Rear monitors?? The task is mixing the music for...

Sput
replies: 6 views: 1,253
John The Cut 30th January 2006

while tracking vocals i try to compress on the way in with as much compression as i can get away with without the bad...

sadworld
replies: 7 views: 758
James Lugo 30th January 2006

This was my 5th NAMM show and it seemed more corwded than ever. Fortunately, I stayed in the Hilton right across the street and...

AlanTide
replies: 6 views: 1,570
Mike Caffrey 30th January 2006

I get so caught up in these reviews to the point of wanting to rush out and buy a bunch of gear...BUT the one thing that stops me...

ardy77
replies: 5 views: 1,944
Mike Caffrey 30th January 2006

has anyone heard anything about this pre(the Mindprint)? NOT the bigger two channel unit, but the one channel strip...

Zoe-Ruth
replies: 1 views: 1,998
Matej 30th January 2006

I have an odd question here...as I'm looking through Adobe Audition 1.5, I see that you don't have the option to record using 24...

Almost Human
replies: 6 views: 1,830
signit 30th January 2006

OK. My wife wants to get curtains for the studio area that I have (which doubles as a theater room). To get some absorption,...

feyshay
replies: 4 views: 2,148
MASSIVE Master 30th January 2006

Came across this. Apagee confoosed AD8K. Only one feedback for a Jesse McCartney Bradin Summerland Wardrobe Shirt. confoosed...

d.dot
replies: 0 views: 634
d.dot 30th January 2006

hey, i was wondering if anyone had a copy of that photo from the Secret World book of the back of a massive rig at one of peter...

Zoe-Ruth
replies: 0 views: 1,477
Zoe-Ruth 30th January 2006

first off, i'm not rich and this is for a home project studio, but i still want decent sound though i'm considering getting a...

biziness
replies: 1 views: 1,294
DaveH 30th January 2006

Hey everyone, I broke the bank and got myself a 16 Channel Trident Dream and TDM HD2 Rig. I already have an Apogee Rosetta...

LightningBefore
replies: 0 views: 887
LightningBefore 30th January 2006

I´ve never really cared for converters. Got great mics and great pres but I´m going straight into a EMU 1212M card wich has got...

stenerlov
replies: 9 views: 943
smarsland 30th January 2006

All, Either the world is going to end or Neve are going to announce something major at the NAMM show. See the big countdown...

ninjadave
replies: 71 views: 10,178
Marjan 30th January 2006

hi all i hope that i am posting in the right thread but here goes. i am recording a local band at great mates rates($150 AUS)...

ramjet
replies: 7 views: 1,237
kats 30th January 2006

Hey guys, I'm a little skeptical of my overall need to spend a fortune on power conditioning, but I'm really hoping to get a...

Matthew Murray
replies: 1 views: 1,361
Matthew Murray 30th January 2006

just did a 15 hour session where the bass player played a musicman bass into millenia di...made me very happy kfhkh

neve1073
replies: 6 views: 1,406
HudHudson 30th January 2006

If these are going to be high-end monitors, I...

androne
replies: 5 views: 1,756
rainsinvelvet 30th January 2006

just a general question to all of you engineers/producers out there: why the **** is EVERYONE making Nickelback, Bob Rock,...

Zoe-Ruth
replies: 144 views: 8,173
Jose Mrochek 30th January 2006

I've been looking around for a very small keyboard, preferably around 25 keys with pitch/modulation that's portable. I don't...

norgott
replies: 5 views: 1,699
Mark Vain 30th January 2006

I have an RME HDSP-9652 in a G5, one Sonorus AD/24 A>D (same as Swissonic), and two Sonorus DA/24 D>A boxes. I also have a...

mitchell
replies: 2 views: 1,686
mitchell 30th January 2006

Hi, I have a local sales rep willing to bring some monitors over to my room to A/B. I know I want to try the ADAM s3a and...

Rufuss Sewell
replies: 2 views: 943
Rufuss Sewell 30th January 2006

Is anyone using this technique: 1. setting up and external effect into a summing box (nicerizer, dangerous 2buss, tonelux etc...

beyarecords
replies: 19 views: 2,186
RKrizman 29th January 2006

I invite anyone who has access to this type of equipment to try this simple test. STEP 1 Get your favourite session in Pro...

syntheticrhyme
replies: 90 views: 6,686
pianodano 29th January 2006

anyone good experience with two cabs and one guitar amp for heavy tones? Instead of one amp with one cab, or two amps splitted...

andre tchmil
replies: 8 views: 8,391
84K 29th January 2006

Hi, Just cogitating and i wondered if any one had used any decent dynamics as overheads... i may have a play but just...

sheltersoton
replies: 18 views: 2,522
theblue1 29th January 2006

I used to be an always-on guy when I was trying to run a commercial project studio. Now that my gear is usually off when I'm not...

theblue1
replies: 7 views: 1,589
Screws 29th January 2006

Before I go and buy the M Audio 1814 I thought I asked you guys if theres anything wrong with it? If yes, feel free to recommend...

Jorg
replies: 3 views: 1,243
Jorg 29th January 2006

Can anyone reccomend a space heater? My fingers are freeeezing. I can't play my keys. Damn building management is too cheap to...

drockfresh
replies: 15 views: 1,199
max cooper 29th January 2006

I'm a studio owner and I'm training some guys to help with the work load. What is a fair wage for a staff engineer for a small...

superburtm
replies: 28 views: 1,678
MadGuitrst 29th January 2006

Has anyone had experience with the Soundtracs line? I have an ebay second chance offer to buy the Soundtracs IL 3632 for $1700 -...

Mike Lapchick
replies: 0 views: 2,015
Mike Lapchick 29th January 2006

rock and/or roll -with no click, no auto tune, no sound replacer (I'm not saying that it doesn't need it from time to...

Jeff16years
replies: 1 views: 965
Jeff16years 29th January 2006

I'm about to sell my mutator which has been 3 years use. But I'm slightly regret my decision..sorry, I'm a human shiee The...

josva
replies: 0 views: 920
josva 29th January 2006

Hello I love to search on Gearslutz.. so many threads! But unfortunately, I couldn't find the exact answer for my faulty...

josva
replies: 2 views: 1,944
josva 29th January 2006

Hi, I'm choosing ten mic preamps to my new studio and don't know how to decide. My audio interface is Motu 828 MK2. Which way...

Luk3_c
replies: 11 views: 1,722
Luk3_c 29th January 2006

Sorry this may be a really silly question. Let's say I do not want to use a computer for tracking and mixing audio - I already...

massimo
replies: 7 views: 2,159
spektor 29th January 2006
replies: - views: -
Remoteness 29th January 2006

Hey guys. I was about to buy an AD-16x and DA-16x for use with my Logic Pro 7 setup. And then, out of the blue, Apogee releases...

Matthew Murray
replies: 31 views: 2,713
TornadoTed 29th January 2006

Hello out there, Im a new member of this interesting forum, so forgive me my perhaps for some of you boring question. For some...

papabodo
replies: 1 views: 965
Tom Sigmond 29th January 2006

Hi, does anyone know any good books or sites where i can read up on the history of effects. Would the BBC Polyphonic workshop...

Junkie
replies: 0 views: 652
Junkie 29th January 2006

OK..... I NEED SOME ADVICE/HELP ON GOOD GEAR (CHEAP IS A PLUS TOO) TO COMPLETE MY NEWLY AQUIRED SOUND SYSTEM CONSISTING THUS FAR...

DJSKREGG
replies: 1 views: 804
Tom Sigmond 29th January 2006

This is just an appreciation thead for 44.1khz. I'm not sold on "HD". I think it's a major marketing ploy. Most mics...

Dewtch
replies: 22 views: 1,918
KevWest 29th January 2006

I know this has been covered but I'm going off anyway. I was talking to a friend today about some program/computer glitches...

CorkyTart
replies: 1 views: 737
gainreduction 29th January 2006

Dear Gearslutz, please help me choose a nice set of headphones for a very demanding but amazing bass player who also happens...

rodhmos
replies: 10 views: 7,758
audioalchemy 29th January 2006

my brother is putting together a really nice 70's ludwig kit for my place. I am really excited about it but I'm wondering how...

Jeff16years
replies: 51 views: 2,637
nadsatrebel 29th January 2006

I need to wear gardening gloves when I play it. abduction (c'mon. fes up y'all!)

6strings
replies: 4 views: 1,381
FFTT 29th January 2006

This guy is an absolute gentleman, Thank you for taking the time to talk to me and giving me some great advise, Dude you Rock!!...

SoundEng1
replies: 2 views: 1,973
James Lugo 29th January 2006

Just in case....when you're tired of the 200th track.... http://www.lavacable.com/tpedal.gif

Lava Man
replies: 2 views: 1,023
theblue1 29th January 2006

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search