The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I can't seem to find any decent places in the Washington, DC area for studio equipment rental. I'd really like to rent a U87 and...

Lando Calrissian
replies: 1 views: 1,014
bpatural 3rd February 2006

We've been experimenting with some new gear and new ideas at the studio. Charles Dye spent a few days with me last week and...

James Lugo
replies: 11 views: 1,265
Sirocco 3rd February 2006

my ibanez sr 500 is up for sale and in the ad i have copied the specs from the ibanez web site for the same model. the bass is 7...

sadworld
replies: 1 views: 607
covert 3rd February 2006

Hi there! I would like to know if I get lesser quality going s/pdif out from the mini-me into s/pdif on my E-MU 1212m card. Is...

stenerlov
replies: 2 views: 683
feyshay 3rd February 2006
replies: - views: -
Syki 3rd February 2006

So, I'm currently running a 002R into Genelec 8030/7050B combo, and want to improve my monitoring. What do you think would be...

ianfreefall
replies: 10 views: 872
ianfreefall 3rd February 2006

I might be getting a yamaha dx7-ii from one of my friend's who's selling it for 350$ CAD. is it worth it? I understand that it...

norgott
replies: 16 views: 4,455
Ace of Dubs 3rd February 2006

i have to track some trombone this week, it's not the first time i've had to but i've never had a result which i've thought...

sheltersoton
replies: 10 views: 831
sheltersoton 3rd February 2006

Just thought some of you might be interested in this. http://recpit.prosoundweb.com/viewtopic.php?t=9125

Kenny Gioia
replies: 47 views: 4,274
Mike Caffrey 3rd February 2006

Someone told me that I could use a Big Ben with a Digi 002 Workstation-is that true? Or will the Digi not slave to...

cbgb-nyc
replies: 31 views: 6,636
imlikeajungle 3rd February 2006

I just purchased Drumagog and was playing with the free samples that come with it last night and cannot find a snare sample thats...

Stormkloud
replies: 2 views: 5,774
MASSIVE Master 3rd February 2006

I just started recording with this preamp today and I love it..very very clean. i seen they have an upgrade with this converter...

protoman
replies: 1 views: 2,406
Audio1420 3rd February 2006

Hi guys, i have around $2000 - $3000 (£1250 - £1750) to spend on something. Could you let me know what it would be best...

TLMUSIC
replies: 8 views: 1,167
T.RayBullard 3rd February 2006

I am building a Studio and need to find Patchbays for it. Can anyone recomend and provide a link to a reliable and professional...

Chapiro
replies: 20 views: 1,454
proxy 3rd February 2006

the answer is no, hopefully one of you can show me how. Ive had an Orban 622b with balanced output transformers. It has barrier...

Chaotic
replies: 2 views: 1,751
nathanvacha 3rd February 2006
replies: 3 views: 840
eyesore 3rd February 2006

Poll Examines Music Buyers and Their Needs NEW YORK (AP) - While one-quarter of the nation's music fans say they've...

Sounds Great
replies: 0 views: 870
Sounds Great 3rd February 2006

Hi all! I'm about renting a very professional local studio for an hour to do a fast mix and find out what I have to focus on...

RainbowStorm
replies: 0 views: 1,165
RainbowStorm 3rd February 2006

OK, so i guess i never thought about it before...but a client wants to record a phone/cell phone conversation. i just said...

Durv
replies: 9 views: 1,027
largeunit 2nd February 2006

I've got a 002. Noticed there's no BNC on it. Does anybody know if I'll have any problems using the Lucid 8824 with the 002. Do...

mltamisin
replies: 4 views: 1,029
JKL 2nd February 2006

At Spaceland, he goes on at 11. I have an extra ticket, my wife can't go. If you're interested call me on my cell, (818)...

Berolzheimer
replies: 9 views: 1,283
C/G 2nd February 2006

When I starded getting into this, I used an old Roland 1680 machine that I learned upwards and backwards and did the best I could...

Einstein
replies: 2 views: 1,822
garbarek 2nd February 2006

I'm looking to have my latest release mixed for me (here in Seattle), and the three places I'm looking at are...

Meriphew
replies: 21 views: 7,650
djui5 2nd February 2006

I'm looking for a plug-in that will remove or lessen the "digititis" that I can hear on my recordings. I've only heard...

rems
replies: 49 views: 3,982
thermos 2nd February 2006

Ey yo.. oh no this is the regular forum not the hip-hop forum haha.. I mean.. Hi guys :P Use the Dynaudio BM5's + Samson...

Mitch Lowen
replies: 21 views: 3,181
GearGuy 2nd February 2006

Of an Audio Unit plug in instrument that I could use in Logic that replicates the sound of a theramin? Thanks Guys and...

PlayItLoud
replies: 1 views: 696
Ethan Winer 2nd February 2006

I know it's all subjective, but I'm deadlocked on my decision, so I can't wait to hear all the wisdom! I'm going for a new...

mixboy bob
replies: 2 views: 1,102
mixboy bob 2nd February 2006

At first this looked like a great idea.... http://www.ejamming.com/?home_index watch the video. However under further...

retroz
replies: 1 views: 1,069
retroz 2nd February 2006

im almost finished building my isolation box. i need a hotplate to run with my mesa simul 2/90 poweramp..it seems from the posts...

Mastering101
replies: 1 views: 1,819
6strings 2nd February 2006

Calling all slutz... I've been offered a TAC Magnum 26 ins for £3,000, and a Trident 65 series 16ins for £3,500... the TAC...

chasheehan
replies: 11 views: 1,997
chasheehan 2nd February 2006

Just wondering how people are working around the latency involved with the UAD-1 and Pro Tools LE when sending tracks to an Aux...

mltamisin
replies: 9 views: 1,471
mltamisin 2nd February 2006

I’m in the market for a quality compressor or two. I know that the proper ‘slutty course of action would be to buy a...

Tubthumper
replies: 4 views: 1,937
Markus Stock 2nd February 2006

Hi I posted a message about this a while back, but I have a couple more questions (at the bottom of this post): Here's the...

celebritymusic
replies: 10 views: 1,442
Mike Caffrey 2nd February 2006

Hello! A local radio-station offered me to buy some old broadcasting stuff. Of coures I know the nice EQ and Compressor pieces...

HMC
replies: 1 views: 1,341
HMC 2nd February 2006

I've tried Kid Nepro, but they only seem to cover the samplers. Anyone with a link or two? Thanks, ruudman

Ruudman
replies: 2 views: 1,164
Ruudman 2nd February 2006

HI! the summit FeQ-50 Parametric EQ, have anyone bought or used this yet? Looks interesting... Thanks, Aaron

Isle of Weight
replies: 3 views: 2,320
Bump Music 2nd February 2006

Hi I have been tracking my voice (I'm a high tenor like Sting) using the Big Blue Bottle and the B6 capsule. I have been...

Trebor Flow
replies: 18 views: 3,205
Trebor Flow 2nd February 2006

Tested them out through some Neve Portico's going into a RNC. The KM-184's get alot of flack here so I hooked them up expecting...

mltamisin
replies: 31 views: 2,580
NetworkAudio 2nd February 2006

I have a very important question about that film...could someone that owns it please drop me a PM?? Actually..I dont know if it...

T.RayBullard
replies: 1 views: 986
Plush 2nd February 2006

I'm looking at dual channel comp's for under $2,800 approx. Looking at these... 1) Pendulum OCL 2 2) A pair of...

dreamsongs
replies: 4 views: 685
dreamsongs 2nd February 2006

I need to lay a sax track and I'm looking for a studio in Sacramento, Ca to record. Any studios have an AEA r84 microphone?...

Smoothsax
replies: 6 views: 1,210
Wayne 2nd February 2006
replies: - views: -
Marjan 2nd February 2006

Ebay is like an old style no-sound comedy movie: If you want a laugh take a...

makoto
replies: 3 views: 1,472
dbbubba 2nd February 2006

I'm considering buying a 1992 Neotek Elite 2 and part of me wants the console and part of me does not want to "buy into...

gainreduction
replies: 3 views: 2,354
Radioking 2nd February 2006

With my apologies to demel, the creator of the related thread, You have a very talented engineer but only prosumer mics,...

copperx
replies: 17 views: 1,463
max cooper 1st February 2006

If you were looking for a good 2 channel converter for 002....what would you get.....It's for a second rig for over dubbs when my...

TML
replies: 7 views: 1,353
Paul David 1st February 2006

what condensers do you like for snare? i have been recording someone with a soft touch, who uses brushes but also sticks. not...

arpodthegreat
replies: 15 views: 1,484
Jason Poulin 1st February 2006

I have been looking for a console for months now and I only recently started to consider that a Digital mixer might actually be...

hourglass
replies: 30 views: 6,399
mastermix 1st February 2006

Hello there! I mainly produce house/dance music. Could you recommend inevitable outboards for my production? Compressors,...

josva
replies: 1 views: 1,828
isham 1st February 2006

Any of you guys do ms for your overheads? I have not used MS in a long time and was thinking about trying it again on drums. I...

turk sanchez
replies: 43 views: 8,366
Impulse 1st February 2006

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search