The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi I'm looking for a 1073 Neveish pre to compliment my Sebatron tubey. I'm getting a Peluso 2247 LE soon. This is for...

celebritymusic
replies: 5 views: 1,499
warhead 6th February 2006

I've got a couple 8'x4' panels of 703 that I'd like to cut into 2'x4' pieces - what's the best way to cut this stuff? (I will...

chriscoleman
replies: 12 views: 2,185
Jules 6th February 2006

Hello there. Am thinking of grabbing an older soundcraft 400b for the eq and summing. Does anyone have any experience with this...

Dor
replies: 6 views: 9,050
Dor 6th February 2006

Hi Just wondering if a good engineer can listen to a persons singing and instinctively know what type of mic/pre to use on...

celebritymusic
replies: 14 views: 1,676
Jim Williams 6th February 2006

If you are an acoustics expert and would like a one-time job in Orlando, I may have something for you. It would be through a...

dhughes
replies: 2 views: 1,186
Dirty Gear Pimp 6th February 2006
replies: - views: -
ToeJamFootball 6th February 2006
replies: - views: -
ramjet 6th February 2006

hello friends, i am trying to troubleshoot a feedback loop thats really bringing me down. here is the issue: i am using an...

ribteen
replies: 1 views: 1,245
stanislaskasava 6th February 2006

hi guys i have a quite simple question for you is there any difference , if i level my mix in the masterchannel to the...

mittebewohner
replies: 6 views: 819
mixerguy 6th February 2006

I picked up a cheap pair of NS10's the other day, they are in great condition. I've hooked them up to a spare NAD amplifier i had...

echodog
replies: 6 views: 2,096
TimmyP1955 6th February 2006

I will be needing a 24 channel snake pretty soon. What I would like is mogami but... I would like a box on one end like this...

KurtR
replies: 2 views: 659
jdunn 6th February 2006

I recently purchased the Blue Bottle Mic and while I really love the mic, I have one problem I am trying to solve. The mic picks...

superbee
replies: 5 views: 1,041
DAWgEAR 6th February 2006

The PCI card format no doubt reduces costs significantly due to the lack of power supply or case, but how do these converters...

zonkola
replies: 1 views: 1,539
zonkola 6th February 2006

Hey all - I am trying to design a useable control surface that would sell for under $5k and fill a large void that continues to...

Mike Lapchick
replies: 73 views: 6,863
Berolzheimer 6th February 2006

I think this qualifies as gear. What music things do you guys do with yours? Has anyone found a good guitar tuner that can...

Flymax
replies: 1 views: 751
Matt Grondin 6th February 2006

Been thinking about getting some electronic drums to use with BFD and was wondering which ones you find work the best. I've been...

cletus
replies: 6 views: 4,513
keithl 6th February 2006

Does anyone know ... I'm very interested in controlling the tempo of Midi in Realtime, so that if I have a sequence to fill in an...

VSTPlugInPro
replies: 1 views: 895
Killahurts 6th February 2006

Recognizing that there's a lot of ways to skin this cat, I'm wondering what you all think of this arrangement. The...

bobby yarrow
replies: 11 views: 3,226
bobby yarrow 6th February 2006

Hi I'm looking for a single channel mic pre to compliment my tube pre. I have the sort of vocals that need a little help to...

celebritymusic
replies: 16 views: 2,079
Paul David 6th February 2006

Just wondering if anyone who attended NAMM actually got to hear amplitube in person. Moreover, if anyone was able to force one...

jaysunice
replies: 2 views: 1,521
max cooper 6th February 2006

Hi there, nice people here, very interesting threads... I have found this bord some hours ago, was looking for a piece of...

Techno Conradi
replies: 3 views: 658
max cooper 6th February 2006

i know my way around a studio somewhat, but i'm in the process of setting up my own for the first time, and there's a couple...

Skwerl
replies: 0 views: 1,017
Skwerl 5th February 2006

After spending a lot of hours in my home recording studio today trying to make my best mix ever I came to realise that it's now...

RainbowStorm
replies: 61 views: 5,676
Mark Vain 5th February 2006

Anyone use these? I had a brief experience with them, but it wasn't hands on enough for me to really form an...

Baz
replies: 1 views: 1,598
Baz 5th February 2006

You know, all you slutz here are SO BUSY constantly SLAMMING auto tune. While I agree that the over-use of ANYTHING, including...

Sqye
replies: 66 views: 3,694
dreamsongs 5th February 2006

Something that I think is pretty underestimated in recording is the way each recording process component is "consumed"....

RainbowStorm
replies: 9 views: 2,649
guid0 5th February 2006

I left a post last week about what console toys was track/mixed on. I just ended up emailing the authority on it. Jay is the man...

allencollins
replies: 0 views: 1,589
allencollins 5th February 2006

i've been using a digi 96/52 sound card. will a rosetta 800/96 be compatible with this card? how about 2 of them. anything...

sadworld
replies: 1 views: 823
sadworld 5th February 2006

I am building some frames for some 4" thick 2x4 acoustics panels this weekend, and I can't get the panels until Monday, so...

DeeDrive
replies: 3 views: 1,769
Joel DuBay 5th February 2006

Has anyone tried these babies or have any comments on them. They seem pretty cheap.

pingu
replies: 4 views: 1,608
Joel DuBay 5th February 2006

I have responded to some posts lately but it's a while since I actually posted a thread myself so now I will write about a...

RainbowStorm
replies: 12 views: 3,754
RainbowStorm 5th February 2006

Hi guys, i was wondering if you had a Rosetta 200 + X-Firewire card would that be able to replace my Motu 828mk2? I know i'd...

TLMUSIC
replies: 2 views: 962
TLMUSIC 5th February 2006

The drum machine I use dosen't have any sound resembling a shaker egg. I tried the real thing and can't do it good for four...

boboji
replies: 6 views: 2,744
r0ck1r0ck2 5th February 2006

Whoa! cool pics huh! Thanks! ~Jason Daking Console: http://usera.imagecave.com/rufuss/Studio/Daking2-copy.jpg Control...

Rufuss Sewell
replies: 10 views: 2,233
Gregg Sartiano 5th February 2006

There might be someone using the Waves L3 here. Just in case you have not observed this it creates very much noise in the high...

RainbowStorm
replies: 7 views: 1,467
juicemaster1500 5th February 2006

I've been looking a lot at Royer 121's but wanted to get some input on a pair of mics that would be slammin' for OH's in the $2K...

dpianomn
replies: 18 views: 1,611
Sqye 5th February 2006

hey everyone, i went to the El Rey last night to see Imogen Heap play and she was doing some really amazing stuff with all of...

Zoe-Ruth
replies: 6 views: 2,128
Reptil 5th February 2006

I'm looking for a small travel guitar with nylon strings (although not absolutely necessary--steel could do if the sound is...

feyshay
replies: 8 views: 2,302
Sqye 5th February 2006

I was just wondering if the PM-1 sounds the same as the Pacifica, and also, is it a stand alone pre like the Pacifica, or does it...

celebritymusic
replies: 1 views: 617
Peter Montessi 5th February 2006

Do they really make a difference? I have good gear for recording vocals but is really spending that much money on xlr's gonna...

protoman
replies: 2 views: 1,020
Bob Olhsson 5th February 2006

Anyone have any experience of one of these, or a Studer 928? confoosed

chasheehan
replies: 5 views: 5,727
chasheehan 5th February 2006

i was wondering what the big deal is about having a pair of SDC if you have a project studio. i mean i get that something liek...

arpodthegreat
replies: 4 views: 1,706
Andreas G 5th February 2006

best cable tester?? Is there such a things, or are all of them are the same? RCA TS TRS XLR SPDIF ADAT COAXIAL AES/EBU ? ????

nukmusic
replies: 0 views: 2,147
nukmusic 5th February 2006

Anybody know anything about the gear used on the Toyz in the attick lp? I think it was recorded at the record plant in NY....

allencollins
replies: 42 views: 6,824
superburtm 5th February 2006

Anybody here seen these?? http://sterlingmodular.com/consoles.asp

elmono
replies: 10 views: 3,663
clip6 4th February 2006

Hey guys, could you answer this question for me? I understand (I think) the purpose of analog summing box. It's used to avoid...

abc
replies: 11 views: 1,897
RainbowStorm 4th February 2006

Sadly i just lost a bid for a pair of gefell umt70s. now i need to find something to get. i really like the idea of the umt70s -...

arpodthegreat
replies: 0 views: 969
arpodthegreat 4th February 2006

Hi I live in Australia, and have used a couple of the session drum services in the US for songs in the past. The results were...

celebritymusic
replies: 12 views: 2,096
producer3000 4th February 2006

hallo there. How many faders do you guys have with your Procontrol or other controller for doing POP /ROCK mixes? I have a 16...

Ram Jam
replies: 7 views: 2,208
octatonic 4th February 2006

yo shipshape- the band splender... their first label release "halfway down the sky".... GREAT JOB dude. i have...

jerdude
replies: 14 views: 1,755
jomo1234 4th February 2006

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search