The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Yeah yeah yeah I know you can buy all the parts from markertek and build one yourself, but I am a DIY-moron and am unable to do...

Hope209
replies: 4 views: 1,587
title 7th February 2006

When buying sample cds what kinda are you guys buying the most and what type of samples do you think is a short of? peace

mos
replies: 3 views: 1,192
Smoove03 7th February 2006

Okay, I want to learn how to repair Mac computer systems and Protools LE's and HD's as well. Where can I learn how to repair...

Philly Stress
replies: 5 views: 3,435
Gm7Cadd9 7th February 2006

any opinions on the toft atc-2 would be greatly appreciated

blumediaprojekt
replies: 1 views: 2,056
alanhyatt 7th February 2006

Can this be done? Does PT slave to MTC (seeing as there are midi ports)? I was thinking of prinitng tc on track 24 on tape, and...

Jetblack
replies: 13 views: 1,314
lucey 7th February 2006

My first Gearslutz topic! I was hoping to get a little advice from the folks around here that use a comp. across their mix....

Benmrx
replies: 30 views: 3,368
joaquin 7th February 2006

For the home stereo? Anyone heard this yet?

toolskid
replies: 1 views: 705
aussie_techie 7th February 2006
replies: - views: -
Junkie 7th February 2006

Hello!! I am in the market for an 8 channel pre- A/D Converter and I'm in need of advice. I have used the Octopre before and...

Rockstar1
replies: 2 views: 6,617
NetworkAudio 7th February 2006

What is the audio fade section on a SSL FX G384? Sorry if that's a dumb questions. -a

Dirty Halo
replies: 4 views: 1,166
Dirty Halo 7th February 2006

I woke up this morning with the firm idea of buying one more Pre. I posted earlier about getting The Pendulum MDP-1 or GR Mp-2nv...

dreamsongs
replies: 0 views: 556
dreamsongs 7th February 2006

Both highly recommended first condensors on the lower end - best for acoustic instrument - snappy for fingerpicking jazzy...

kenoflife
replies: 0 views: 3,077
kenoflife 7th February 2006

Hi, so´..... Sebatron VMP4000e or DAV BG No.2? I was decided to buy DAV preamp but suddenly I get an oportunity tu buy sebatron...

Luk3_c
replies: 8 views: 1,387
peeceebee 7th February 2006

Got one about, I dunno, maybe 10 days ago. Been busy with a drum session, and switched out what was on the snare for the BAE. ...

tubedude
replies: 28 views: 9,931
Tone Laborer 7th February 2006

I know that I can use either a Lynx Studio LS-AES or a Lynx studio AES-16 card to get my 8 channels of AES digital into my DAW...

limey222
replies: 0 views: 1,101
limey222 6th February 2006

Basically I'm at the point of having enough resources to set up the simple project studio that I've wanted for years...mid-level...

kenoflife
replies: 0 views: 2,052
kenoflife 6th February 2006

has anyone a/b'd these 2 units (that's the motu v. alesis) that cares to comment? specifically, on the quality of the...

soultrane
replies: 1 views: 982
soultrane 6th February 2006

Check out the article on page 60 of the new Tape Op with Lucas van der Mee of Apogee... I found the article to be pretty...

Matt Grondin
replies: 3 views: 1,340
SnakeCained 6th February 2006

Could anyone recommend a method of getting quality 16 channels of D/A for the purpose of analogue summing at a price point below...

blumediaprojekt
replies: 8 views: 1,492
Bang 6th February 2006

Does anybody out there have a Penulum MDP-1 and how do you like it ? Is it clear, transparent or more colored ? I'm looking...

dreamsongs
replies: 17 views: 1,185
dreamsongs 6th February 2006

First, let me say that I've searched the forum and read pretty much anything I could on both the Daking comp and Purple MC77...

MichaelT
replies: 3 views: 725
11413 6th February 2006

Hi I'm looking for a 1073 Neveish pre to compliment my Sebatron tubey. I'm getting a Peluso 2247 LE soon. This is for...

celebritymusic
replies: 5 views: 1,499
warhead 6th February 2006

I've got a couple 8'x4' panels of 703 that I'd like to cut into 2'x4' pieces - what's the best way to cut this stuff? (I will...

chriscoleman
replies: 12 views: 2,185
Jules 6th February 2006

Hello there. Am thinking of grabbing an older soundcraft 400b for the eq and summing. Does anyone have any experience with this...

Dor
replies: 6 views: 9,050
Dor 6th February 2006

Hi Just wondering if a good engineer can listen to a persons singing and instinctively know what type of mic/pre to use on...

celebritymusic
replies: 14 views: 1,675
Jim Williams 6th February 2006

If you are an acoustics expert and would like a one-time job in Orlando, I may have something for you. It would be through a...

dhughes
replies: 2 views: 1,186
Dirty Gear Pimp 6th February 2006
ToeJamFootball 6th February 2006
ramjet 6th February 2006

hello friends, i am trying to troubleshoot a feedback loop thats really bringing me down. here is the issue: i am using an...

ribteen
replies: 1 views: 1,245
stanislaskasava 6th February 2006

hi guys i have a quite simple question for you is there any difference , if i level my mix in the masterchannel to the...

mittebewohner
replies: 6 views: 819
mixerguy 6th February 2006

I picked up a cheap pair of NS10's the other day, they are in great condition. I've hooked them up to a spare NAD amplifier i had...

echodog
replies: 6 views: 2,095
TimmyP1955 6th February 2006

I will be needing a 24 channel snake pretty soon. What I would like is mogami but... I would like a box on one end like this...

KurtR
replies: 2 views: 659
jdunn 6th February 2006

I recently purchased the Blue Bottle Mic and while I really love the mic, I have one problem I am trying to solve. The mic picks...

superbee
replies: 5 views: 1,040
DAWgEAR 6th February 2006

The PCI card format no doubt reduces costs significantly due to the lack of power supply or case, but how do these converters...

zonkola
replies: 1 views: 1,539
zonkola 6th February 2006

Hey all - I am trying to design a useable control surface that would sell for under $5k and fill a large void that continues to...

Mike Lapchick
replies: 73 views: 6,862
Berolzheimer 6th February 2006

I think this qualifies as gear. What music things do you guys do with yours? Has anyone found a good guitar tuner that can...

Flymax
replies: 1 views: 751
Matt Grondin 6th February 2006

Been thinking about getting some electronic drums to use with BFD and was wondering which ones you find work the best. I've been...

cletus
replies: 6 views: 4,511
keithl 6th February 2006

Does anyone know ... I'm very interested in controlling the tempo of Midi in Realtime, so that if I have a sequence to fill in an...

VSTPlugInPro
replies: 1 views: 895
Killahurts 6th February 2006

Recognizing that there's a lot of ways to skin this cat, I'm wondering what you all think of this arrangement. The...

bobby yarrow
replies: 11 views: 3,224
bobby yarrow 6th February 2006

Hi I'm looking for a single channel mic pre to compliment my tube pre. I have the sort of vocals that need a little help to...

celebritymusic
replies: 16 views: 2,078
Paul David 6th February 2006

Just wondering if anyone who attended NAMM actually got to hear amplitube in person. Moreover, if anyone was able to force one...

jaysunice
replies: 2 views: 1,521
max cooper 6th February 2006

Hi there, nice people here, very interesting threads... I have found this bord some hours ago, was looking for a piece of...

Techno Conradi
replies: 3 views: 658
max cooper 6th February 2006

i know my way around a studio somewhat, but i'm in the process of setting up my own for the first time, and there's a couple...

Skwerl
replies: 0 views: 1,017
Skwerl 5th February 2006

After spending a lot of hours in my home recording studio today trying to make my best mix ever I came to realise that it's now...

RainbowStorm
replies: 61 views: 5,676
Mark Vain 5th February 2006

Anyone use these? I had a brief experience with them, but it wasn't hands on enough for me to really form an...

Baz
replies: 1 views: 1,596
Baz 5th February 2006

You know, all you slutz here are SO BUSY constantly SLAMMING auto tune. While I agree that the over-use of ANYTHING, including...

Sqye
replies: 66 views: 3,694
dreamsongs 5th February 2006

Something that I think is pretty underestimated in recording is the way each recording process component is "consumed"....

RainbowStorm
replies: 9 views: 2,649
guid0 5th February 2006

I left a post last week about what console toys was track/mixed on. I just ended up emailing the authority on it. Jay is the man...

allencollins
replies: 0 views: 1,589
allencollins 5th February 2006

i've been using a digi 96/52 sound card. will a rosetta 800/96 be compatible with this card? how about 2 of them. anything...

sadworld
replies: 1 views: 823
sadworld 5th February 2006

I am building some frames for some 4" thick 2x4 acoustics panels this weekend, and I can't get the panels until Monday, so...

DeeDrive
replies: 3 views: 1,769
Joel DuBay 5th February 2006

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search