The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

My preamp (Chameleon 7602) has a phase reversal switch and when I hit it I hear a difference for about 3 seconds but then it...

HeatWAVS
replies: 10 views: 25,681
Kiwiburger 11th February 2006

Hi Slutz, I've been searching about Coles and haven't found the manufacturer. What corporation is it? Who builds them? Just...

jpupo74
replies: 14 views: 1,564
Ol' Betsey 11th February 2006

What are the Neve flavoured pres with good sounding line inputs ?

Restless
replies: 3 views: 1,029
Kiwiburger 11th February 2006

Hi there, I may be building another studio. It will be in the lower level of a commercial building. Above it is a high end...

robocop
replies: 7 views: 1,866
superburtm 11th February 2006

Where can I buy one of these online?

confooshus
replies: 13 views: 3,895
Deleted User 11th February 2006

Hi I have a LynxOne card, and although it sounds pretty good, I was wondering if I should bother getting a dedicated...

celebritymusic
replies: 1 views: 1,318
OVERNIGHT 11th February 2006

hi all, i've always had certain levels of guitar/bass pickup hum, but as i do more and more recording, the humming is becoming...

tubeman
replies: 13 views: 7,490
tubeman 11th February 2006

I've got a Tg2 on the way to test drive this weekend. I've got a Jam band coming in to track a few songs. I've already got...

Saucyjack
replies: 11 views: 2,398
Alexi 11th February 2006

Hi I'm recording vocals at home for my first few singles, and need to upgrade. Here's my current gear: Sebatron VMP-2000e...

celebritymusic
replies: 1 views: 767
Tone Laborer 11th February 2006

Going to the Grammy's in Feb. A friend of mine is up for one and scored me a couple of tickets.Best place to stay while I am...

rowdy322
replies: 9 views: 1,522
Bob Olhsson 11th February 2006

I just got 1K ft of Canare QuadStar cable, and also got all balanced GOLD tipped Neutrik XLR male, female, and balanced 1/4...

LightningBefore
replies: 3 views: 1,358
LightningBefore 11th February 2006

...trying to decide on a mic pre that will add some vintage "flava" to my vocal chain...I already have a few nice...

kidvybes
replies: 17 views: 2,416
wilkinswp 11th February 2006

Does anyone know if it is possible to use a 2408 or HD192 as a standalone d/a converter? I'm trying to add 8 more analogue outs...

blumediaprojekt
replies: 0 views: 1,788
blumediaprojekt 11th February 2006

Ok I have 2k$ to buy the best setup to record vocals, guitars, keyboard, you get the idea. I have a MAC Mini, I know its not a...

Bart_27
replies: 3 views: 731
Sqye 11th February 2006

This is probaly silly BUT I got a used Mbox off craigslist. I installed Protools, everything fine. To open protools for the...

Sara_tonin
replies: 4 views: 5,550
cuttooth21 11th February 2006

Hi slutz, I want to buy a guitar but don't know much about it. I know brands like Gibson, Fender, Gretsch and Ibanez but...

lawrence_o
replies: 20 views: 1,089
Neddy Seagoon 11th February 2006

So I've got a pair of Air 6's because they sounded so 'good' when I auditioned them. Perhaps too good. I took my mixes over to a...

mltamisin
replies: 9 views: 1,373
mltamisin 11th February 2006

Hi guys, If you had to buy a complete vocal chain for a studio and were given unlimited resources, what chain would you buy,...

lawrence_o
replies: 36 views: 7,259
octatonic 10th February 2006

So, you want to know just how backordered Shadow Hills are, how long time it should take to own a GAMA-8 and if it is really true...

DonPedro
replies: 11 views: 1,808
maskedman72 10th February 2006

I'd like to know how you deal with this kind of cab, as the four speackers seem to converge to one point, I'd guess placing the...

I-Quality
replies: 1 views: 493
C/G 10th February 2006

Hi, I'm seeking some some advice/direction/enlightenment looking into getting hold of an analog 8 or 16 track recorder...

fivedoor
replies: 2 views: 864
fivedoor 10th February 2006

Been planning on picking up a jcm800 for our studio and a single\dual rec. (What I get asked for the most) Looking at jcm's on...

MikeMitchell
replies: 10 views: 1,344
max cooper 10th February 2006

I've recently noticed a low hum coming from my 1073. The weird thing is that it seems to get louder when I use the hi pass/low...

Abbey Normal
replies: 6 views: 969
Abbey Normal 10th February 2006

Hello I have a silly question here. Why I see a lot of studios, radio stations have their mic put upside down in the shock...

gar_lei
replies: 6 views: 1,090
gar_lei 10th February 2006

i'm lookin' to replace my aardvark interface, i really don't need ten ins (as i thought i did) so i'm tryin' to find a bit higher...

whosyourdaddy00
replies: 5 views: 655
whosyourdaddy00 10th February 2006

Leaving aside the inevitable jokes and discussions as to their actual worth does anyone know the differences between the old...

limey222
replies: 4 views: 1,264
simonv 10th February 2006

Hi, I'm planning to buy a stereo/dual mono compressor/limiter to use with preamps like Great River, Grace 201, Millenia HV3-C...

nativeaudio
replies: 13 views: 1,259
macr0w 10th February 2006

I've had a Masterlink for about 3 years and it's a great little box but I've recently started to mix back to Nuendo via AES/EBU...

The dman
replies: 3 views: 769
Killahurts 10th February 2006

Looking for a good mic for a voice like Lenny Kravitz...that almost nasally quality with a high attack and kinda...

ardy77
replies: 26 views: 5,449
Mike Tholen 10th February 2006

Word. So I need a little help here. I'm mostly recording a bunch of (for lack of better or more acceptable term) screamo, new...

pedrohead
replies: 0 views: 1,240
pedrohead 10th February 2006

Hi, i make music for tv, games and some pop-music and chill-out. I would like to meet interesting people over the world for an...

reax
replies: 13 views: 1,192
tonymite 10th February 2006

Just wondering about the trend away from traditional music playback systems on the consumer's end. CD boomboxes are out and iPods...

vodka gimli
replies: 14 views: 1,379
ttauri 10th February 2006

i'm runnin' a mackie DB8 to a RME and monitor with SPDIF at work, and also my home setup's got an aardvark q-10, and on both...

whosyourdaddy00
replies: 1 views: 801
tINY 10th February 2006

Or is it just me? Every 2 or 3 years this voice inside my head tells me to take everything out of the racks and rewire. And...

bongo
replies: 9 views: 1,223
bongo 10th February 2006

Anyone using rechargable 9v batteries in guitar pedals??? It's costing me a bomb for alkalines. wworried Wondering whether...

Tubthumper
replies: 22 views: 11,438
not_so_new 10th February 2006

Using guitar amps, Rhode Nt2a, Blue Sky (monitors) and Mackie 400F. I guess I am asking for pop songs, music demos, is 44.1...

retroz
replies: 3 views: 2,095
u b k 10th February 2006

pretty cool lookin... http://violet-design.com/index.php?option=news&task=viewarticle&sid=45&Itemid=2

mr.gefell
replies: 15 views: 8,029
pan60 10th February 2006

Haven't listened to this in several years dont think its just nostalgia, but it not only brings back great memories but its...

nosebleedaudio
replies: 2 views: 1,070
Beech 10th February 2006

Hi all Arbiter are pleased to announce a special offer to Cubase SL, SX, and Nuendo users: You can purchase the full...

Bryan Borcherds
replies: 0 views: 1,242
Bryan Borcherds 10th February 2006

I'm thinking of buying used MCI JH600 16 channels In good condition, recapped and rechipped for a round $4000. Never used the...

Yoniembar
replies: 8 views: 2,719
brianroth 10th February 2006
replies: - views: -
Jacklynn 10th February 2006
HeatWAVS 10th February 2006

I've got to admit I'm a little excited about this. I wonder if he'll show. Here's a little background on the story: Sly...

severe
replies: 47 views: 3,612
RKrizman 10th February 2006

Hi Everyone, I had to do this post because I am just so Damn excited to hear that Ted Perlman's work on Burt Bacharach's CD...

Peter Montessi
replies: 7 views: 1,951
RKrizman 10th February 2006

hi fellas, been away for a while, relocated to a brownstone in brooklyn and i have an interesting problem: i must sacrifice heat...

pentajigga
replies: 6 views: 1,179
Jules 10th February 2006

Where can I send my 002R for a small repair? Someone I know knocked into an optical cable and pulled it out of the DIGI hard. ...

smarsland
replies: 2 views: 795
joaquin 10th February 2006

I am looking for a headphone matrix mixer with more than four channels of ins. What is the next step up past the Q-Mix, but...

relaxo
replies: 10 views: 2,665
allaccess 10th February 2006
johnnyrock 10th February 2006

The Mastering Engineers Handbook or Mastering Audio: The Art and the Science I'm not trying to suddenly become a...

danno812
replies: 2 views: 892
nukmusic 10th February 2006

So I've got one of those 20-space slanted racks and it is filled with gear. I know that sounds like a lot but its filled with...

stellar
replies: 8 views: 1,634
stellar 10th February 2006

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search