The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByThomann
Options
Announcement: Terms Of Use Update Whitecat
26th April 2019 Views: 2,274
Views: 2,274
26th April 2019
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I am currently looking into a Motherload direct guitar unit. I have a Recto Pre/2:100 combo to be patched into it. I have...

Sean Oneil
replies: 0 views: 1,133
Sean Oneil 3rd March 2006

Hey guys, couple quick questions for you on these mics. On the RE-18, my question is, what's the difference between the...

BB Edwards
replies: 3 views: 5,826
BB Edwards 3rd March 2006

I recently discovered what a good EQ is capable of. I've got 14 channels of Quad 8 MM61 modules which have a LF and HF EQ. Very...

Benmrx
replies: 6 views: 1,583
Synth80s 3rd March 2006
replies: 2 views: 1,646
11413 3rd March 2006

Yep, I'm considering it. Right now, I need a PT Rig ( for home mix room ) but I figure I owe it to myself to at least check...

cajonezzz
replies: 0 views: 919
cajonezzz 3rd March 2006

The control room is my first concern as I will be mixing a record there soon. The live room will be next, or should I say the...

Kris75
replies: 10 views: 2,240
Yetti 3rd March 2006

Hi guys, Anyone could point me to some reliable online resources/books that are reasonably updated which covers indie label...

Saudade
replies: 11 views: 1,968
Saudade 3rd March 2006

Hello, I purchased Analog Channel and have been messing around with it. It is very cool, but did you ever feel like you are...

keithl
replies: 4 views: 2,185
lobsterinn 3rd March 2006

Hi All, I am looking for a mic for my own vocal demos. I record mostly pop, ac and some pop-country. I sing with a...

dreamsongs
replies: 56 views: 5,610
popmann 3rd March 2006

I have a buddy who has clients tape themselves, he sends them a mini-disc and a mic, they send the stuff back and he does the...

Dennis
replies: 6 views: 2,109
AB3 3rd March 2006

anyone know how to turn off, and more importantly on, the modulation wheel on the motif 6?

soundofmind
replies: 0 views: 1,635
soundofmind 3rd March 2006

I was looking at the ATC website a few months ago but didn't add it to my favourites and now I've searched again I can't find it....

TornadoTed
replies: 1 views: 657
Thermionic 3rd March 2006

Hi folks. So a friend of mine gave me a library of Quantum horns. Problem is, there are no sampler instrument files associated...

Studiocat
replies: 2 views: 3,486
Studiocat 3rd March 2006

HI, I've got to upgrade from my Maudio Delta66 and I'm looking at the Lynx TWO C. My question is will this be a significant...

AFreeID
replies: 5 views: 911
ShamansDream 2nd March 2006

Hi, I need to fill some space in API lunch box. I'd like to have some preamp for modern rock guitars(Lost Prophets, Hoobastank,...

Luk3_c
replies: 10 views: 1,501
Luk3_c 2nd March 2006

So, at the end of the week i'm about to close a deal of buying a fender rhodes mk.1 from year -76. I've heard good things about...

jaylistk
replies: 11 views: 6,504
lento 2nd March 2006

Lately I've been listening to all the tests of mic pres/DIs that I can get my hands on. And EVERYTIME I blindly pick a pre/DI...

no ssl yet
replies: 21 views: 2,334
TinderArts 2nd March 2006

I Just got my new TF Pro p38 and something very strange occurs, maybe some other users can jump in. I do bass heavy music, so...

jbuzz
replies: 3 views: 1,182
jbuzz 2nd March 2006

I wouldn't have given this thing a second look or even bothered to try it had I seen it sitting in the store, it looks so silly....

Mark Warren
replies: 0 views: 1,288
Mark Warren 2nd March 2006

For a few different applications I've wanted to split a guitar signal to an amp and to a DI. I've tried a few ways just using...

joneps
replies: 3 views: 7,364
dillweed 2nd March 2006

Haven't seen much written about this one - is it worth the dosh - anyone used it? Shaun

celebritymusic
replies: 2 views: 1,456
T_R_S 2nd March 2006

I've got a project coming up that needs to be at 15ips for the tonal reasons, but I don't want the hiss. I was planning on...

Mike Caffrey
replies: 9 views: 2,726
peeceebee 2nd March 2006

Which of these adam speakers do you prefer (and why?)? P33a S2a + sub10 S2.5a I only want to know your opinion about...

joris-vd
replies: 21 views: 2,049
Jack Pettit 2nd March 2006

Hi fellas, I got The Pantom Of The Opera walking through my front chain and eventhough found sort of a work around I would...

Ruphus
replies: 23 views: 2,379
Ruphus 2nd March 2006

I have a kick drum with a Pearl tom mount in it. It's super heavy duty, and I don't care much about having everything original....

Jonk
replies: 2 views: 2,187
C/G 2nd March 2006

thinking about one for my pc setup with pro tools. how does the resolution work? does it look stretched etc or do you just end up...

Cruz Azul
replies: 7 views: 986
aevan 2nd March 2006
replies: 3 views: 939
aevan 2nd March 2006

Just curious :-) Any comparisons to GTR 1? Cheers! Shaun

celebritymusic
replies: 1 views: 1,222
C Heat 2nd March 2006

Well boys...... tell me what to buy.. I have an opportunity to pick up a used 1961 for less than half of what it's worth (about a...

Agno
replies: 7 views: 2,825
WEAPON_X 2nd March 2006

Anyone going? I haven't seen it mentioned yet...

Messiah
replies: 2 views: 1,237
Jenre 2nd March 2006

apologies if this isn't right place to post this but has anyone bought stuff from this ebay store? gagging to buy but wworried...

bigbongo
replies: 4 views: 1,334
bigbongo 2nd March 2006

I just received a Sennheiser hd280 from Musician's Friend. Frankly, I just listened to it about 15 minutes but I just didn't like...

rems
replies: 13 views: 1,948
tINY 2nd March 2006

Hi there, What shape would your tracking/live room be for your studio from the ground up? i am wonderring if people have kind...

Durv
replies: 12 views: 2,663
Reptil 2nd March 2006

With a limited amount of money, and considering the fact that I use a Rosetta 200, would you upgrade from LE to HD, or...

marchhare
replies: 34 views: 2,494
jpupo74 2nd March 2006

ok im losing my mind and I keep changing it every day. alot of things fell through this last week and I'm starting to rethink...

cannibalbritney
replies: 14 views: 2,433
Tousana 2nd March 2006

Hey there. We were listening to one of the tracks we're about to mix - and found that for some reason the strummed mandolin...

SparkyCanada
replies: 3 views: 1,294
SparkyCanada 2nd March 2006

I've been looking all over and have not found an answer (probably becasue what I want to do shouldn't be done) but I hope that...

wahaca
replies: 0 views: 686
wahaca 2nd March 2006

Where to look for secondhand guitar amps in the US or Canada, other than the ebay sites? Mesa, Bogner, Soldano are my prefered...

andre tchmil
replies: 1 views: 626
sysexguy 2nd March 2006

I have a marshall 1922 cab that’s wired 8 ohms mono 16 ohms stereo. I want to change the speakers to celestion vintage 30’s...

Mastering101
replies: 21 views: 7,049
XSergeantD 2nd March 2006

Why it have only black color? I think a silver look more classic. Anybody have a early silver pearlman? Post your pic...

junkie666
replies: 3 views: 1,062
Zoe-Ruth 2nd March 2006

I've been listening to this album for a while now...great songs, mixes, I know there's some other XTC albums I should check out...

audioez
replies: 45 views: 2,905
Tubthumper 2nd March 2006

I've been trying to figure out which of these treatment packages would better suit my room. I've done a good deal of reading up...

Mark Warren
replies: 22 views: 3,175
DAWgEAR 2nd March 2006

JUst bought a Sm7b and it eats my whole Tampa and a little signal is the only thing i hear. Then i ran it through my Roland board...

spektor
replies: 0 views: 1,136
spektor 2nd March 2006

Hey all, Whats the best pitch shifting algorithm for whole mixes. Ive used Wavelab and its not great or am i doing something...

chymer
replies: 3 views: 3,331
krs 2nd March 2006

Does anybody have one yet? Did it end up being any good? Is it a Flop or is it Hot ? Whats the word?? Inquiring minds want...

demonfuzz
replies: 3 views: 1,812
galli 2nd March 2006

I was looking for a good guitar sound for LIVE shows. After hearding various sugestions from people at homerecorording.com,...

slowjett
replies: 0 views: 2,535
slowjett 2nd March 2006

Does anyone know anything about the Ward Beck 802 Console? I heard a guy talk about how they were the sh** for vintage. I had...

flail19
replies: 3 views: 1,704
T_R_S 1st March 2006

About to pull the trigger on a Purple MC77, but have also heard excellent things about the Daking comp, which also is a little...

jebjerome
replies: 7 views: 5,676
AdamJay 1st March 2006

I need to a studio in NYC with a great piano. The band will be a quartet + vocals which need to be in a booth. Looking for a...

oortnyc
replies: 14 views: 1,174
oortnyc 1st March 2006

What are some of the ways that you keep the area from ~ 160hz to 300hz clean? I've noticed that I've got a lack of clarity in...

wallace
replies: 4 views: 3,844
unsilpauly 1st March 2006

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search