The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

My business partner, who owns the building our studio is in, called me up last night to announce he'd sold the place. I have to...

HudHudson
replies: 5 views: 1,398
jhg 21st February 2006

I can't find any definitive information on cabling for the D-Command. Their are convient cable "sets" for Pro Control...

RecTeach
replies: 0 views: 1,199
RecTeach 21st February 2006

OK - did you like the thread rollover preview? Or was it annoying? Or don't care either way That was the pop up window...

Jules
replies: 11 views: 1,784
Jules 21st February 2006

Hi, I am teching for an orchestral piece featuring two samplers. The technical notes list a load of channel change messages...

thenewyear
replies: 5 views: 1,636
manning1 21st February 2006

Hi, My quest for new mic continues. Do You guys think that a combo- Gr NV1 and the Brauner Valvet seems to be a reasonable...

vibralux
replies: 1 views: 1,330
iziphonics 21st February 2006

I'm working with a songwriter/artist who can't keep a band together, which means that the record I'm currently producing will...

six_wax
replies: 13 views: 2,543
six_wax 21st February 2006

Hi, I'm new in convertors construction and just writing some work to school about it. The qauntisation noise shaping means that...

Luk3_c
replies: 2 views: 1,184
[email protected] 21st February 2006

Hi guys, I want to try the waves SSL demo so I got an Ilok. After a few hours trying to figure it out I finally got the demos...

chymer
replies: 10 views: 1,109
Chris Kress 21st February 2006

Hey folkshowdy I recently "upgraded" my Digi 001 to a used MIX3 PT rig. I'm loving the added power but the latency...

Prickstein
replies: 0 views: 610
Prickstein 21st February 2006

It's pretty hard to find any reviews about this comp...? I'm thinkin it's FET...so it shoud be nice on...

replies: 6 views: 2,948
AdamJay 21st February 2006

I'm not sure if its a room or a mic thing but I always have a hard time getting a focused cymbal sound. Im looking for more...

planet red
replies: 6 views: 1,971
absrec 21st February 2006

hi, i´ve read a thread, that SSL will release their own plugins (not talking about the "Waves 4000Collection"!!!),...

marfbeatz
replies: 6 views: 1,010
CKK 21st February 2006

Hi guys Now that my Pacifica is on it´s way to me I need to get myself a decent mic. I have a tube mic from Rode which has...

sedohr
replies: 16 views: 7,942
superburtm 21st February 2006

I soley mix ITB. I've noticed my mixes seem to have a touch more high end then most major label mixes i compare to. It's not alot...

DP40oz
replies: 23 views: 2,769
Mark O 21st February 2006

So this guy gives me this machine that looks like an oven with meters. I can't figure out what I'm supposed to do with it. He...

Shuffletone
replies: 16 views: 1,365
Tibbon 21st February 2006

Well, I’m driving the manufacturers nuts with suggestions I think.shiee I recommended to Alesis to bring back the ADAT in a...

homestudioguy
replies: 2 views: 885
11413 21st February 2006

I will be here for a couple of days and was wanting to know if there are any cool gear places that I should go to? I used to...

bdunard
replies: 2 views: 936
tomwehrle 21st February 2006

Ok i'm debatting on what pre amp i should chose. I'd like to hear your opinion : Avalon 737sp or Langevin Dual Vocal Combo (or...

questman
replies: 3 views: 1,923
questman 21st February 2006

Can anybody tell me how to do this??? It would really help me out. My problem is that I have two identical S6000 &...

thenewyear
replies: 3 views: 1,657
squelch 21st February 2006

Would there be a problem using wireless or RF mouse/keyboard/network hub on the same desk or close proximity to my...

maz
replies: 0 views: 1,365
maz 21st February 2006

Anyone have a copy of a track by hip hop band KDD called "Qui Tu Es?" My girlfriend heard it in a Robert Lepage play...

Blast9
replies: 2 views: 1,013
Blast9 21st February 2006

Hey folks, I am looking for a little business advice. I know there is no forum specifically for this, so if ya think it is...

johnnyblotter
replies: 5 views: 1,965
mcguin 21st February 2006

Thinking about buying an Aurora16/Big Ben combo and using the ADAT I/O on my Fireface to get in and out of my console when it...

PapillonIrl
replies: 0 views: 735
PapillonIrl 21st February 2006

Our studio has developed some wierd noises which I think are to do with a power problem. When the fridge turns on and off we get...

parloursound
replies: 2 views: 872
Charliesideroad 20th February 2006

Anyone have any links to good printable Track Sheets? I'm specifically looking for 24 tracks - the kind with general info at top,...

Meriphew
replies: 4 views: 2,367
Meriphew 20th February 2006

James Lugo did a great mic shootout on this board. James - do you think you could do a shootout with the Pacifica to give us an...

AB3
replies: 0 views: 1,036
AB3 20th February 2006

In some music mags for example, FutureMusic UK, they say they are the best sounding, and then others hear and other forums BASH...

retroz
replies: 38 views: 5,205
A Fuertes 20th February 2006

I am trying out a new SDC pair. I have attached four 16/44.1 stereo .wav files. 2 are acoustic guitar and 2 are overheads on...

Kris
replies: 10 views: 1,462
hrn 20th February 2006

which sound modules/drum machines are good for creating pop music?? material like jessica simpson, jesse mcartney, etc.

Firemans Run
replies: 1 views: 2,069
marfbeatz 20th February 2006

My room is about 12' wide x 18' long x 8' tall. Should I put skylines over the kit or some 4" thick absorption panels like...

mltamisin
replies: - views: -
Glenn Kuras 20th February 2006

Hi , i have the new G5 with PCI-E slots. Does anyone know when there will be some decent PCI-E soundcards out? I e-mailed Lynx...

TLMUSIC
replies: 3 views: 1,153
TLMUSIC 20th February 2006

Hi guys, Want to pick another mic. I got the KSM 44. Now I want to add another mic that will add a different flavour. Which...

vibralux
replies: 10 views: 1,253
vibralux 20th February 2006

Houdy Slutz! I am looking for a good school were i can learn the most of the art of recording, mixing and maybe mastering...

Dog_Chao_Chao
replies: 6 views: 878
nukmusic 20th February 2006

I want to put a bass amp in my home studio that would be good for mic'ing the cabinet. I mainly do older rock/funk...think john...

bdunard
replies: 10 views: 3,003
macr0w 20th February 2006

Who makes the best ADAT optical cables? I'm currently using LiveWire from guitar center which was quick, but now I need more, so...

LumenStudio
replies: 13 views: 9,073
nukmusic 20th February 2006

I have an old 1176 with the "Y" type connections on the back. Should I just get it reconfigured or just use a...

RecTeach
replies: 1 views: 866
Fletcher 20th February 2006

I am looking for examples of a well designed website. Have any in mind? Don't care about the actual music but the design of...

garymusic
replies: 67 views: 3,772
David Lee 20th February 2006

Hi guys, Wanna upgrade my Shure KSM 44 to better mic, My main candidates are: 1) Soundelux U195 2) Phantom AE (or Phantom...

vibralux
replies: 5 views: 1,664
vibralux 20th February 2006

Can someone help me with the schematics for an AKAI DR4 hard disc recorder?

lasso
replies: 0 views: 869
lasso 20th February 2006

Argh! Can anyone help me do this??? A client has provided me with a CD with S6000 sounds on it & I am now trying to load...

thenewyear
replies: 4 views: 2,874
thenewyear 20th February 2006

Ok guys, Im almost finished with my "Project Studio" to be "Pro Studio" purchases, and its been a crazy...

LightningBefore
replies: 2 views: 1,960
LightningBefore 20th February 2006

Hi- now that the new mac-books are equipped with an spdif i/o, it makes it easier to have a pro level mobile setup as you skip...

Rea
replies: 10 views: 1,142
Albert 20th February 2006

I've been doing a search on this forum and on google but haven't really come to a conclusion yet! I need an audio interface...

Jorg
replies: 7 views: 1,316
Jorg 20th February 2006

Hi all, I have a small drum room 9x18 with a 7 ' 3/4 ceiling. It is carpeted and has 6 acoustic panel. I've use it for...

vudoo
replies: 2 views: 2,134
kats 20th February 2006

Just won it off Ebay (didn't plan on winning the auction) and I was woundering if anybody knows anything about this unit? Just...

tnelson494
replies: 2 views: 3,301
OVERNIGHT 20th February 2006

2/19/2006 I'm looking for a beat detective master in San Francisco to work with drum multitracks for two songs. I was going to...

neve1073
replies: 0 views: 635
neve1073 20th February 2006
replies: - views: -
guittarzzan 20th February 2006

Moving to mixing on a computer from a standalone DAW - right now I only have Logic 5 (on the pc). One thing pissing me off -...

Lek
replies: 2 views: 1,220
Lek 20th February 2006

Hi I now have a year of cack-handed mixing under my belt and my tunes are slowly but slowly improving. I was wondering if the...

captain caveman
replies: 10 views: 1,900
Riad 19th February 2006

Any electronics device sold in the USA which has any sort of "digital innards" has to have a sticker stating it is in...

brianroth
replies: 10 views: 1,594
js1 19th February 2006

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search