The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

i am planning on setting up a patchbay or 2 and need some advice. i've used low end patchbays (ones w/ 1/4 ins on the...

sasha222
replies: 7 views: 1,643
Iscralatchtical 19th February 2006

I have a question about the tape, tape saturation etc. issue. I record at home with a DAW: Mackie>Lynx2C>Logic Pro. ...

Chris Farrow
replies: 5 views: 1,084
Lek 19th February 2006

Hi, In my original band's set there are a few songs with solo guitar strumming intros. The guitar is on it's own with vox...

remo
replies: 13 views: 14,202
KurtR 19th February 2006

Hey everyone... Any Terry Date fans out there? The new deftones dvd has lots of studio shots... Looks like those amazing drum...

LumenStudio
replies: 25 views: 5,175
Gnash 19th February 2006

I was wondering if anyone knows what Terry Date has been up to lately? Seems like it's been quite awhile since I've seen his name...

BB Edwards
replies: 3 views: 1,858
Gnash 19th February 2006

hi guys! i see more and more ppl with ring tunes on their phones and im wondering how many of you out there are taking your...

daeve
replies: 8 views: 1,039
daeve 19th February 2006

Right now I have 8 API EQ's in my studio (not including plugins) -> 4 550A's, 2 550B's, and 2 560B's. I've had some good...

JB872
replies: 13 views: 6,011
superburtm 19th February 2006

Hi I would like to get DFH, and was wondering if I'd be at all disappointed with Superior? I ask because the delaer has...

celebritymusic
replies: 6 views: 1,643
chrisso 19th February 2006

so i got my first TDM system!! HD1 soon to be HD2 accel.... I have yet to get an IO, so i've got 2 questions for...

blumediaprojekt
replies: 11 views: 1,777
LightningBefore 18th February 2006

Ok. Someone slapped on Caress of Steel the other day, which i havent heard in at least 20 years. Aside from all the usual...

ajcamlet
replies: 15 views: 1,930
barefoot 18th February 2006

I'm going to try this this weekend, but I was just wondering if anyone has ever tracked elec gtrs through the Distressor in Opto...

dtucker
replies: 3 views: 1,385
Joel_Thomas 18th February 2006

was happenin gentle thugs i need help!!!!! i am writing an assignment on digital metering and i have run out of tish to write...

soldiaboy
replies: 2 views: 1,530
soldiaboy 18th February 2006

I´ve been trying to get the idea of the difference in quality of A/D converters. I know that listening is the way but still...

roon
replies: 27 views: 3,148
Sam Lord 18th February 2006

Anyone have a list of firewire interfaces which can also be used in the standalone A/D converter realm such as going into the...

wayne mox
replies: 0 views: 1,223
wayne mox 18th February 2006

Hi I'm thinking of getting a Randall MTS setup, but was wondering if I should go with one of their combo's, or just the...

celebritymusic
replies: 4 views: 1,287
Screws 18th February 2006

Hi, How can i connect an external preamp to the ULN-2 without having to pass thru the internal preamps? If it is not possible ...

erwinor
replies: 1 views: 746
Robcamp 18th February 2006

Hi, Does anyone use or own a Tubetec SMC 2BM. On Apples website, it says Rick Sheppard uses one. He got rid of his mixing board...

passionmax
replies: 17 views: 2,978
syra 18th February 2006

We are in need of a 16 track head block for a studer 800. We are also looking into renting a 1/2 inch Studer tape machine. I have...

thousage
replies: 1 views: 933
allaccess 18th February 2006

the music producer who is world-class has an excellent flow chart. therefore, they are obtaining both the quality and...

stansonic
replies: 0 views: 675
stansonic 18th February 2006

I primarily want to use it for manipulating my samples and synths before tracking and sampling... It would be nice if it was...

Agno
replies: 4 views: 1,166
Agno 18th February 2006
replies: - views: -
joeq 18th February 2006

Hello ... wondering if there is a noticeable difference between the L2 hardware and the L2 TMD plugin ... if so, which is better...

ilovesound
replies: 14 views: 5,380
gabler 18th February 2006

well my friend is moving and i got his wurly... 206A oooooo the teachers model....that's fitting... comes with...

r0ck1r0ck2
replies: 2 views: 2,113
r0ck1r0ck2 18th February 2006

vs vs vs vs If you were in the market to get the above, which one would you get? from 1-5, how would you rank...

maz
replies: 3 views: 907
maz 18th February 2006

At a friends studio today we were about to perform the simple task of exporting a 24bit/44,1 khz stereo file as mp3. I was...

gainreduction
replies: 27 views: 1,564
roon 18th February 2006

I left a valuable vintage microphone with Tony Merrill of Stephen Paul Audio about 4 years ago and was given a repair estimate....

haasfx
replies: 11 views: 2,013
Mike O 18th February 2006

Hi- now that the new mac-books are equipped with an spdif i/o, it makes it easier to have a pro level mobile setup as you skip a...

Rea
replies: 1 views: 696
ImJohn 18th February 2006

I have a question about mixing through a console. Gain structure, more specifically. Most of my favorite mixers mix on an SSL...

absrec
replies: 14 views: 3,825
GP_Hawk 18th February 2006

where is everyone getting their cables? Ive looked around but i feel like i may be missing out on some key cable dealers. i just...

shanghaitang
replies: 15 views: 1,108
ImJohn 18th February 2006

So I am doing some freelance work at a studio and the A room is great, SSL 4k G+ and all the outboard to match! But the B room...

cap217
replies: 8 views: 1,289
nukmusic 18th February 2006

Hi, I'm on the fence between these two units. I can get a used 2882 for about the price of a new ULN-2. I've got 2 channels...

Jimbo
replies: 3 views: 2,259
jajjguy 18th February 2006

Hi Assuming you've already recorded your single or album, what can a record label do that you can't do yourself? I guess...

celebritymusic
replies: 66 views: 4,119
no ssl yet 18th February 2006

Which is better: the Apogee Ensemble, or the RME Fireface? Also, which is better software: Logic Pro, or Nuendo?

Peakly
replies: 1 views: 1,222
dizziness 18th February 2006

So I thought I would ask...who here likes to EQ while tracking? Is it something that you almost always do, or maybe something you...

Almost Human
replies: 31 views: 7,367
TonyBelmont 18th February 2006

Hey all, Where are you guys purchasing replacement tubes from? I would like a source with a good selection of brands to play...

makoto
replies: 2 views: 987
Trancetones 18th February 2006

How do we change our ears? It seems more or less true that we make the sounds we want to hear, that we're used to, that are...

AAsa
replies: 0 views: 637
AAsa 17th February 2006

Just gathering more info on approaches... My machine.hardware is 192K capable, but from what I am gathering, 48K is...

retroz
replies: 26 views: 2,234
TankT34 17th February 2006

Hello there everyone! Been a fan of the forums for a long time, this is my first post though - gotta say a huge thanks to...

Tone Ranger
replies: 2 views: 1,682
Cojo 17th February 2006

I have some links here that I found but I know there is more website with diffrent ways of making bass traps / wall panels. So if...

KurtR
replies: 13 views: 1,747
mltamisin 17th February 2006

Hi, there. I'm looking for my first good analog compressor (better than RNC). The Aphex 661 seems to have all the right stuff. ...

Confusionator
replies: 2 views: 2,380
Sounds Great 17th February 2006

Hello people, I looking into buying a preamp/DI box in order to go straight from my taylor 415ce into any general house PA...

dkinsaul2
replies: 8 views: 2,077
mixer 17th February 2006

I'm looking to get a new scratchplate for my workhorse sunburst Strat. a) it has become a bit shabby (which I do like...

Messiah
replies: 11 views: 4,410
Messiah 17th February 2006

Producer on project wants to use this voice over booth for drums on 1 track. Room dimensions are roughly 10X10 with a 7 or 8 Foot...

C_F_H_13
replies: 13 views: 6,271
six_wax 17th February 2006

Well, its time to change the mic for something that sounds less hard and unflattering. Its a good mic but not great by any means,...

goldphinga
replies: 14 views: 2,107
garymusic 17th February 2006

A friend is looking for a head that's 45-50 watts ... He wants: EL34s SS Rectifyer Effects Loop Punchy like a HiWatt 50...

lucey
replies: 8 views: 2,378
lucey 17th February 2006

Hi, just wondering if anyone is using this combination yet. Is it stable? I have Logic 7.2 and am ready to get HD system...

kaoss
replies: 3 views: 707
T_R_S 17th February 2006

I am here for the Olympics playing with my band every night at the Casa Thueringia (Corso Casale, Velodromo) good recreation...

ringo.fire
replies: 0 views: 526
ringo.fire 17th February 2006

Hey, So I am wondering what upgrade path to take.. I want to use my PT Mix Plus system on OS 10..I am aware I will loose all...

logicll
replies: 3 views: 894
MAProTulz 17th February 2006

Whats some cost effective solutions to provide 24 channels of ad/da to my Nuendo's rig? I'd like to spend no more then 3k. ...

GL Respect Due
replies: 24 views: 2,143
Gilliland 17th February 2006

hi all, not trying to beat a dead horse here, but I had a question... right now I am using a mid-range 8 channel AD/DA to...

stellar
replies: 4 views: 1,956
stellar 17th February 2006

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search