The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I am wondering if it is possible to have a live room with regular ceilings (@ 8 ft) that still looks awesome. If you have...

CDP
replies: 8 views: 4,060
2leod 28th February 2006

I'm sending an album off for mastering next week and unfortunately will not be able to attend the mastering session. I've never...

caseyLA
replies: 9 views: 952
bpatural 28th February 2006

I'm finally starting to track sounds and then mixing itb. Problem is that I'll have to take out the main outs of the mixer...

Mitch Lowen
replies: 6 views: 1,808
severe 28th February 2006

ok guys and gals, i dont mean to bore anyone or start a thread that everyone is like "oh man. not this question...

IndieRockStudio
replies: 21 views: 1,781
allencollins 28th February 2006

iTunes dfegad me off today. I was browsing some previews of the songs on the U.S. iTunes music store. I'm a GooGooDolls fan and...

gainreduction
replies: 3 views: 1,115
max cooper 28th February 2006
replies: 18 views: 2,931
stardustmedia 28th February 2006

So tonight was my first band that was full-out black/death metal/etc. Not sure what the specific genre's are. But I do love...

Benmrx
replies: 23 views: 3,014
six_wax 28th February 2006

Is it a common practice to mix in handclaps with a snare so that we don't hear the handclaps, but still accentuate the snare? Any...

Jetblack
replies: 8 views: 1,653
Kris 28th February 2006

Ill try again, posted a few threads and no one really has any opinions up to now. Are there any hs50m users on the board??? Id...

goldphinga
replies: 7 views: 1,807
goldphinga 28th February 2006

Hey all, OK...I really need some kick ass percussion samples. Not just tambourines, but djembe's, guico's, gourds, bells,...

Resonater
replies: 4 views: 1,617
dirren 28th February 2006

Lucey was kind enough to lend me his server so you can take a listen yourself to the recording/mix deemed unprofessional and...

ArcCirDude
replies: 5 views: 1,229
ArcCirDude 28th February 2006

I wonder whether there is any software/MIDI utility for controlling all the parameters of PCM**** ...

ISedlacek
replies: 1 views: 2,277
Diablo 28th February 2006

Hi Just like to check if anyone have used the summit audio FeQ 50. Any comments? I am thinking of matching this with the...

Al Chine
replies: 1 views: 3,086
lofi 28th February 2006

Hullo, I own three Yamaha i88x and want to expand my current setup with a Benchmark ADC-1. Besides the 2 channel conversion I...

5 Cent
replies: 0 views: 893
5 Cent 28th February 2006
replies: 3 views: 676
eyesore 28th February 2006

I just bought a rosetta 200 and am wondering what is the best way to set it up to my Dual G4 running DP4. I am running a Neumann...

[email protected]
replies: 0 views: 903
[email protected] 28th February 2006

What are the differences between these. I am getting a mini me for use with a digi 002 rack and i dint know which output to...

pingu
replies: 3 views: 4,692
pingu 28th February 2006

I recently sold my triton keyboard to buy the rack instead. But before I do I was wondering if anybody knew if something new...

A Fak
replies: 7 views: 3,030
tuf 28th February 2006

I have a fairly small tracking room for drums but it sounds very good despite its 9x18 with a 8' ceiling. I'm trying to get that...

vudoo
replies: 4 views: 1,868
Mike Caffrey 28th February 2006

I noticed my acoustic tracks are not as quiet as I'd like them to be... I record and mix in the same 16x16 room. When I'm...

dreamsongs
replies: 18 views: 1,046
ShamansDream 28th February 2006
replies: 6 views: 1,057
garbarek 28th February 2006

I currently have a studio of mine own right now and am thinking of going into business w/ a friend and former fellow assistant...

cletus
replies: 9 views: 2,124
kats 28th February 2006

k, so I ordered an Apogee Mini-Me for recording live shiznit to my M-Audio Microtrack 2496 thru the spdif input... I was using...

guitar_boy5
replies: 4 views: 852
guitar_boy5 28th February 2006

Hi New to the forum......I need some direction with some recording gear. I want to do some home recordings. I’ll be recording...

pureoldsound
replies: 7 views: 953
tomwehrle 28th February 2006

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- When I engage the built-in talk back mic the...

nippdog
replies: 0 views: 1,156
nippdog 28th February 2006

I am interested in doing some remholtz resonator experiments. Does any one have any idea of the minimum internanal volume of the...

RCM - Ronan
replies: 2 views: 2,901
jajjguy 28th February 2006

Anybody seen the latest sound on sound issue regarding the new darkness album? I flipped through a bit at the store but didnt...

rynugz007
replies: 6 views: 999
GearHunter 27th February 2006

Well, I am at a crossroads as to what I would like to do with my current setup. Little about myself.. I have a music degree,...

heyman
replies: 1 views: 1,157
heyman 27th February 2006

There must be something wrong with me, but I've been auditioning dozens of recordings made entirely with clean preamps...

copperx
replies: 19 views: 1,922
wayne mox 27th February 2006

Is it just me? Or does anyone else find the included plugs (powercore element) fairly useless? I DO use the classic verb,...

blumediaprojekt
replies: 9 views: 997
captain caveman 27th February 2006

We had a thread going a while back about the Dangerous Music Monitor ST (and SR) system. I received one of the first units to...

jdunn
replies: 5 views: 5,992
Metatone 27th February 2006

I've been searching for GP9 and can't seem to find anyone who's got any in stock. Any suggestions? B

BJohnston
replies: 2 views: 920
crna59 27th February 2006

Hi Everyone- I just wanted to let everyone know about the dealys in the Germanium units shipping. Here the skinney. The...

wade goeke
replies: 41 views: 6,322
11413 27th February 2006

Made in China . . . but apparently different from the rest. All marketing aside, has anyone actually heard...

mchimes
replies: 10 views: 1,160
Reggie Love 27th February 2006

The title says it all... I'm eyeing some different units, particuarly verbs, to round out my racks, but I can't afford to spend...

Matt Grondin
replies: 13 views: 1,968
Jetblack 27th February 2006

Can anyone with experience using these two mics enlighten me as to the differences between them sonically and in terms of pickup...

portobellovcs3
replies: 15 views: 3,709
BradM 27th February 2006

Hi What's that page where I can check the current prices of music gear? You know...that page that show if the gears worth has...

knekor
replies: 5 views: 2,850
xaos 27th February 2006

I have a small singer/songwriting 2 channel setup with "high end" but the preamps, so I'm currently looking for a 2 ch...

Morten Hjort
replies: 4 views: 3,217
gyraf 27th February 2006

I have the studio projects t3 and c1 plus i have the sm7b that did not come yet. Im trying to find out if i should sell the c1...

spektor
replies: 1 views: 1,144
retarded 27th February 2006
replies: - views: -
snappydad 27th February 2006

I've got one space to fill on the lunchbox. Here's what I got Great River NV-2,Phoenix DRS-2,Sytek 4 channels,Averill lunchbox...

Saucyjack
replies: 5 views: 1,085
James Lugo 27th February 2006

I am looking to get a Mic Pre at a decent price aroun $1000-$1500 I am using a Audio Technica 4055 Mic. Which is better the...

passionmax
replies: 2 views: 1,308
Recording David 27th February 2006

I have a chance to pick up a used fatso for a pretty good price and I'm wondering if it is a good all around compressor. I want...

eweise
replies: 7 views: 1,689
pigpen 27th February 2006

Hi- i have connected my Rolls 1X4 little headphones amp/signal splitter to my sountracs quartz headphones out jack. my...

Rea
replies: 0 views: 778
Rea 27th February 2006

I may be the last guy on the planet to think of this, but I just realized that with 30 minutes work, I could have a number chart...

vodka gimli
replies: 0 views: 1,327
vodka gimli 27th February 2006

Hi, i need an interface for my DAW. I have an api lunchbox and EL8 so 7 pieces of outboard so far, and obviously will be getting...

TLMUSIC
replies: 7 views: 1,104
ludwigvanlee 27th February 2006

can I find used high end pre's, comps, consoles, etc? I know of Primal Gear, but are there any other places close to downtown to...

AlanTide
replies: 3 views: 1,224
AlanTide 27th February 2006

I am looking at upgrading my coverters, and obviously the AD is the first place I would look. Do you all feel that DA is just as...

stellar
replies: 16 views: 2,806
lofi 27th February 2006

Hi guys, I'm not a guitarist, but I will be recording one soon...... No amp, just direct into console. In the past, i've just...

coosticks
replies: 3 views: 2,038
Steamy Williams 27th February 2006

I picked up a B-3 with a 122 leslie the other day and brought it over to the studio. What amazed me was how everyone was just...

MJGreene Audio
replies: 74 views: 4,252
RobR 27th February 2006

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search