The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Which do you guys prefer for snare, API 312 or Neve 1272? Craig

craigmorris74
replies: 8 views: 1,171
jbuntz 4th March 2006

Anyone had experience with these? Thanks! Shaun

celebritymusic
replies: 0 views: 1,602
celebritymusic 4th March 2006

Can you guys suggest a versatile bass DI box to use in conjunction with mic'ing? I used my friend's Sansamp for awhile and I...

Hope209
replies: 19 views: 2,230
ozraves 4th March 2006

upgrade/recap an Amek/Tac Bullet? I just bought a Bullet for about 300 bucks and thought that it would make a great front end to...

gerberma
replies: 1 views: 1,152
allencollins 4th March 2006

I've been living on Ethan's site for a few days now and have followed much of the instructions, rules of thumb etc and the sound...

thigpen
replies: 1 views: 1,198
Scott R. Foster 3rd March 2006

I've recently treated my listening room with OC 703, 4" panels in all 4 corners and 4 inch panels on the right and left...

DeeDrive
replies: 3 views: 746
u b k 3rd March 2006

I've been looking all over the place for some info on these units, but to no avail. I'm thinking about picking one up, because -...

recky
replies: 14 views: 3,718
godcity 3rd March 2006
replies: 5 views: 1,073
FMNYC 3rd March 2006

People... I've been preparing my mixes for red book finals; & have been using UAD-1's Precision Limiter to perform an easy...

MoonMix
replies: 11 views: 4,412
godcity 3rd March 2006

Ahh, life is wonderful! I´ve been producing some big project (well, big on my small island) last few years, slowly buying me...

sedohr
replies: 1 views: 869
Ethan Winer 3rd March 2006

I just wanted to get this straight. When we are advised to not clip the channels, aux, master, etc is that when plugins are...

rems
replies: 10 views: 3,395
Mike Tholen 3rd March 2006

Ok so I have seen a million of these on here, but what the hell. Me and fellow slut, Matt Smith, did an impromptu shoot out last...

pigpen
replies: 15 views: 2,188
wilkinswp 3rd March 2006

What's up? I just downloaded and installed the demo of the SSL native plugins. Here's two clips of a very basic drum pattern i...

Dor
replies: 2 views: 2,285
Dor 3rd March 2006

ok this isnt rly a problem that some 1 can solve easy cuz its not a big 1 but i cant get my sound so its perfect when i talk to...

mattyneedhelp
replies: 3 views: 885
mattyneedhelp 3rd March 2006

Hi I know how to invite people to be my MySpace friend, and I know how to add them to my list, but how do I request to be...

celebritymusic
replies: 8 views: 932
celebritymusic 3rd March 2006

Hi guys, I am absolutely in love with the latest Timo Maas album (the one that was released about a year ago...

vibralux
replies: 5 views: 1,690
vibralux 3rd March 2006

it seems like i remember someone mentioning something about 1/2 rack space blank (or vented would be even better) panels awhile...

brownmouse
replies: 6 views: 3,469
nathanvacha 3rd March 2006

Greetings. I did a search for the answer to this, but couldn't locate anything. If I'm using a pre (like a True systems)...

kevk
replies: 4 views: 881
twotracker 3rd March 2006

I don't really know which section this belongs in, but I am very curious to hear anything from anyone who has experience with...

robd
replies: 7 views: 1,867
drosophila 3rd March 2006

Anyone have a chance to hear these heads side by side at all? Have you noticed any major diff's in the basic tone other than...

Tim L
replies: 4 views: 7,442
Tim L 3rd March 2006

I am currently looking into a Motherload direct guitar unit. I have a Recto Pre/2:100 combo to be patched into it. I have...

Sean Oneil
replies: 0 views: 1,127
Sean Oneil 3rd March 2006

Hey guys, couple quick questions for you on these mics. On the RE-18, my question is, what's the difference between the...

BB Edwards
replies: 3 views: 5,788
BB Edwards 3rd March 2006

I recently discovered what a good EQ is capable of. I've got 14 channels of Quad 8 MM61 modules which have a LF and HF EQ. Very...

Benmrx
replies: 6 views: 1,577
Synth80s 3rd March 2006
replies: 2 views: 1,641
11413 3rd March 2006

Yep, I'm considering it. Right now, I need a PT Rig ( for home mix room ) but I figure I owe it to myself to at least check...

cajonezzz
replies: 0 views: 917
cajonezzz 3rd March 2006

The control room is my first concern as I will be mixing a record there soon. The live room will be next, or should I say the...

Kris75
replies: 10 views: 2,233
Yetti 3rd March 2006

Hi guys, Anyone could point me to some reliable online resources/books that are reasonably updated which covers indie label...

Saudade
replies: 11 views: 1,961
Saudade 3rd March 2006

Hello, I purchased Analog Channel and have been messing around with it. It is very cool, but did you ever feel like you are...

keithl
replies: 4 views: 2,169
lobsterinn 3rd March 2006

Hi All, I am looking for a mic for my own vocal demos. I record mostly pop, ac and some pop-country. I sing with a...

dreamsongs
replies: 56 views: 5,551
popmann 3rd March 2006

I have a buddy who has clients tape themselves, he sends them a mini-disc and a mic, they send the stuff back and he does the...

Dennis
replies: 6 views: 2,102
AB3 3rd March 2006

anyone know how to turn off, and more importantly on, the modulation wheel on the motif 6?

soundofmind
replies: 0 views: 1,629
soundofmind 3rd March 2006

I was looking at the ATC website a few months ago but didn't add it to my favourites and now I've searched again I can't find it....

TornadoTed
replies: 1 views: 653
Thermionic 3rd March 2006

Hi folks. So a friend of mine gave me a library of Quantum horns. Problem is, there are no sampler instrument files associated...

Studiocat
replies: 2 views: 3,481
Studiocat 3rd March 2006

HI, I've got to upgrade from my Maudio Delta66 and I'm looking at the Lynx TWO C. My question is will this be a significant...

AFreeID
replies: 5 views: 907
ShamansDream 2nd March 2006

Hi, I need to fill some space in API lunch box. I'd like to have some preamp for modern rock guitars(Lost Prophets, Hoobastank,...

Luk3_c
replies: 10 views: 1,500
Luk3_c 2nd March 2006

So, at the end of the week i'm about to close a deal of buying a fender rhodes mk.1 from year -76. I've heard good things about...

jaylistk
replies: 11 views: 6,494
lento 2nd March 2006

Lately I've been listening to all the tests of mic pres/DIs that I can get my hands on. And EVERYTIME I blindly pick a pre/DI...

no ssl yet
replies: 21 views: 2,328
TinderArts 2nd March 2006

I Just got my new TF Pro p38 and something very strange occurs, maybe some other users can jump in. I do bass heavy music, so...

jbuzz
replies: 3 views: 1,173
jbuzz 2nd March 2006

I wouldn't have given this thing a second look or even bothered to try it had I seen it sitting in the store, it looks so silly....

Mark Warren
replies: 0 views: 1,282
Mark Warren 2nd March 2006

For a few different applications I've wanted to split a guitar signal to an amp and to a DI. I've tried a few ways just using...

joneps
replies: 3 views: 7,347
dillweed 2nd March 2006

Haven't seen much written about this one - is it worth the dosh - anyone used it? Shaun

celebritymusic
replies: 2 views: 1,451
T_R_S 2nd March 2006

I've got a project coming up that needs to be at 15ips for the tonal reasons, but I don't want the hiss. I was planning on...

Mike Caffrey
replies: 9 views: 2,718
peeceebee 2nd March 2006

Which of these adam speakers do you prefer (and why?)? P33a S2a + sub10 S2.5a I only want to know your opinion about...

joris-vd
replies: 21 views: 2,041
Jack Pettit 2nd March 2006

Hi fellas, I got The Pantom Of The Opera walking through my front chain and eventhough found sort of a work around I would...

Ruphus
replies: 23 views: 2,373
Ruphus 2nd March 2006

I have a kick drum with a Pearl tom mount in it. It's super heavy duty, and I don't care much about having everything original....

Jonk
replies: 2 views: 2,182
C/G 2nd March 2006

thinking about one for my pc setup with pro tools. how does the resolution work? does it look stretched etc or do you just end up...

Cruz Azul
replies: 7 views: 981
aevan 2nd March 2006
replies: 3 views: 936
aevan 2nd March 2006

Just curious :-) Any comparisons to GTR 1? Cheers! Shaun

celebritymusic
replies: 1 views: 1,218
C Heat 2nd March 2006

Well boys...... tell me what to buy.. I have an opportunity to pick up a used 1961 for less than half of what it's worth (about a...

Agno
replies: 7 views: 2,820
WEAPON_X 2nd March 2006

Anyone going? I haven't seen it mentioned yet...

Messiah
replies: 2 views: 1,229
Jenre 2nd March 2006

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search