The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Satch's Extremist record is one of my all time favourites especiall for the thick and fatt guitars and the rolling drums, which...

WEAPON_X
replies: 4 views: 1,153
picksail 7th March 2006

What pre's are you guys using when using an SM57 source material could be distorted guitar or vocals.

PlayItLoud
replies: 22 views: 2,137
Surfkat 7th March 2006

So, what's your secret for keeping hat bleed out of the snr mic while tracking a hat happy drummer?? I'm going to try some...

indie
replies: 38 views: 4,652
indie 7th March 2006

I am looking at purchasing a couple high end condensors and am finding nothing but questionable auctions for older mics on...

ToddF
replies: 19 views: 1,647
LightningBefore 7th March 2006

OK, I try and use it least as possible but... to make a long story short. A drummer was a no show... B drummer came with no...

Earwitness
replies: 0 views: 788
Earwitness 7th March 2006

I'm redoing my studio setup, and have moved everything around so I'm either going to have to put my power amp closer to my audio...

Deleted bd1be4f
replies: 5 views: 26,269
stevep 7th March 2006

Hi I am producing some of my songs at home, and was wondering what others' approach was to this? At the moment, I am...

celebritymusic
replies: 28 views: 2,584
neve1073 7th March 2006

Do you write the music that you like to listen to ? How many of you guys actually write/produce music that you listen to on...

Jose Mrochek
replies: 51 views: 2,516
nightchef 7th March 2006

Anyone got any suggestions Im working out of 002 so obviously I need more headphone jacks and etc......

MACHINE
replies: 0 views: 2,354
MACHINE 7th March 2006

My plan is to get a Kurzweil Rumour (since the resale value would be good if I don't like it or need it down the road). I have...

feyshay
replies: 4 views: 854
feyshay 7th March 2006

Hello - i keep reading about points given when producing e.t.c and i have no idea what they relate to. If anyone could explain...

TLMUSIC
replies: 1 views: 1,407
Dopamine 7th March 2006

anybody ? here use it ?

MACHINE
replies: 1 views: 824
drosophila 7th March 2006

I need to patch a couple headphonese into my snake. I'll have about a 15 minute window to do this. I have regular Headphone TRS F...

Matt Hepworth
replies: 2 views: 2,264
pkautzsch 6th March 2006

Hi I'm about to add to my mics specifically for recording drums, mostly rock. I am wanting flexibility. Yes I have a good room...

matt thomas
replies: 5 views: 1,435
retropete 6th March 2006

. Well this is interesting ... For base traps 1" is as good as 4" according to the tests ; Actually IT specks OUT...

Rep
replies: 12 views: 1,498
Scott R. Foster 6th March 2006

Anybody use a subwoofer (like the S250) with Event ASP8's? Have you found it to provide any improvement in sound and/or for...

feyshay
replies: 1 views: 2,585
studiokatz 6th March 2006

Looking for a soundcard that's also a controller. Does anyone use the FW1082? It seems to be a good buy. Tascam make good A/D...

miqer
replies: 0 views: 1,179
miqer 6th March 2006

What's the largest session you've done inside of ProTools (or whatever application you're using)...and by largest I mean, how...

tomwehrle
replies: 23 views: 2,041
picksail 6th March 2006

I'm lookin to buy a TAB funkenwerk from Mercenary (it's not distributed here in Italy) the problem is that Shipping and Custom...

andredb
replies: 1 views: 737
dynamo 6th March 2006

Hi i was wondering if anyone ever both gear form www.mercenaryaudio.com. I want to order from there but i want to make sure of...

questman
replies: 193 views: 15,732
GilWave 6th March 2006

The studio I'm about to go to is using 2" as master and PT as slave (they just now set it up this way) ...I've always seen...

indie
replies: 17 views: 1,019
[email protected] 6th March 2006

Months ago I read a stereophile advice about how to treate a tube design headphone amp. It sounded very restricting, basically...

Ruphus
replies: 7 views: 1,964
WHITEAUDIOLABs 6th March 2006

Hi Jules! Can you tell us what the vocal chain was on the track on your myspace profile...

Blast9
replies: 7 views: 898
Jules 6th March 2006

If I were looking for removable flooring that I could remove if I change locations, is there a parquet type flooring that anyone...

paulrocker
replies: 10 views: 8,871
Musiclab 6th March 2006

I am trying to make my home studio a bit more viable for others to record here, and I need to be able to record acoustic...

Tibbon
replies: 5 views: 1,242
Tibbon 6th March 2006

hola we are thinking of changing from pro tools le to logic express, because your limited to 32 tracks of audio on...

breakbeat-cafe
replies: 0 views: 1,456
breakbeat-cafe 6th March 2006

Is there a difference between the black Neumann U87 and the silver Neumann U87 (AI)? Thanks

chrisamblin
replies: 2 views: 2,644
borau 6th March 2006

I've been considering changing up my recording setup with an eye on getting into an analog console for the mixing stage. I'm...

centurymantra
replies: 0 views: 841
centurymantra 6th March 2006

Time to carve the tombstone for this technology, once so mighty and proud. It was spell-binding-- this "tape," the...

joelpatterson
replies: 14 views: 1,968
ArcCirDude 6th March 2006

Hello all, does anyone use these microphones and/ or has the original Beyerdynamic specs? Beyerdynamic M 201 N (C).02...

ByTheSea
replies: 3 views: 8,366
ByTheSea 6th March 2006

Hi Maybe a stupid question, but I was wondering where in the signal the pad switch attenuates? Is it before the transformer,...

celebritymusic
replies: 7 views: 1,285
AdamJay 6th March 2006

Due to room limitations I have recorded a fully acoustic arrangement by overdubbing one instrument at a time. Musicians have been...

massimo
replies: 6 views: 2,419
audiothings 6th March 2006

I apologize if I already posted on this subject not too long ago, but I need a clear answer to something. Let's suppose I have a...

Watersound
replies: 3 views: 2,587
Watersound 6th March 2006

Hey everyone hope all is well... So i wanted to know if anyone on this board has come across anyone or if themselves are using...

ill Factor
replies: 11 views: 1,602
Diablo 6th March 2006

I was considering the Dynaudio BM-15a. Is there something better in the $2000-$3000 price range for a pair? THANKS, AB

AB3
replies: 6 views: 1,302
wwittman 6th March 2006

i also need the voltage it runs at. thanks for any suggestions, did several google searches and couldnt find anything.

rjd2
replies: 3 views: 1,317
jdunn 6th March 2006

Hi all, Im looking for Tom mics, but I dont want to spend $1000.00 for 3 mics (Senn md421's). Im trying to find something...

PT User
replies: 27 views: 1,980
kungfugeek 6th March 2006

Hi Folks, I'm going to record a female singer/guitarist soon and am wondering about some favourite methods to get the best...

Rossco
replies: 12 views: 2,465
Rossco 6th March 2006

Someone is offering a birch Premier kit for sale, I was thinking of picking it up for the studio. This kit was from when they...

2leod
replies: 12 views: 7,774
2leod 6th March 2006
replies: - views: -
Nosound 6th March 2006
replies: 13 views: 1,268
AB3 6th March 2006

Is MIDI the only data transfer protocol in the world that after 20+ years still is at version 1.0 ?? Just wondering......

gainreduction
replies: 2 views: 690
Dopamine 5th March 2006
replies: - views: -
junior 5th March 2006

[email protected] is selling a Soundelux U195 mic at the following...

thinman
replies: 9 views: 1,626
thinman 5th March 2006

Hi! --- In English --- High quality ear plugs are still the best ear protectors, but studies also show that things happen...

RainbowStorm
replies: 14 views: 2,458
neve1073 5th March 2006

Finally, the little edge I've been looking for...

Steve G
replies: 1 views: 1,316
11413 5th March 2006

I've been lurking aroud for a cople of weeks, trying to soak up some of the brain juice around. Since I've been here I've sold...

cramseur
replies: 6 views: 1,187
cramseur 5th March 2006

There are a number of modular, rackmount mixers on the market these days. If you were in the market for one, how many busses...

SeventhCircle
replies: 6 views: 1,732
SeventhCircle 5th March 2006

Hi All, Got an MTC/SMPTE question. My setup is as follows: I have two G5's computers: one is running ProTools HD the other...

JulianBrightnes
replies: 2 views: 1,109
hociman 5th March 2006

Hi Just wondering what I should expect to pay for a Pacifica? What's a good deal? Ta Shaun

celebritymusic
replies: 3 views: 726
Matt Grondin 5th March 2006

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search