The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Help.... I want to do it right the first time. I need to develop an understanding of the basics before hiring the...

midnightsun
replies: 8 views: 1,395
Paul David 7th March 2006

I wasn't planning on it right away, but I will if we can rustle up some PIPs (potential interested parties). Ever since Tommy...

GilWave
replies: 1 views: 759
zimv20 7th March 2006

We have the following mics : SM57 x 2 SM81 x 2 C414 ULS x 2 C414 TLII x 2 MD421 x 3 Beta52 x 1 SM91 x 1 Beta57 x...

SLy_drums
replies: 4 views: 1,098
SLy_drums 7th March 2006

Ultimately, I need only one pair, so the rest can be single channels. In no particular order of preference: 1. API 512c 2....

Deleted User
replies: 21 views: 2,340
SLy_drums 7th March 2006

I'm looking for advice on removing rust off screws, the trim around outputs/inserts, and around the base of potimeters. I've...

GL Respect Due
replies: 1 views: 1,479
Rick Sutton 7th March 2006

Check this out: http://news.harmony-central.com/Newp/2004/550A-Reissue.html

MichaelT
replies: 50 views: 10,195
MJGreene Audio 7th March 2006

shipping confirmation. It'll be here Tuesday - anything you guys want me to report on right off the bat?? Mike

Mike Lapchick
replies: 30 views: 5,147
theother 7th March 2006

It took a lot of work. I have lost most of my friends, all the money I had, but I finally found out the truth about Lugo's...

DonPedro
replies: 7 views: 1,869
The True Buck 7th March 2006

I've recently upgraded my K-roks to the KRK V6 II. I thought I'd share my thoughts on the other moniotrs I heard this...

Pockets
replies: 2 views: 1,739
Bodoc 7th March 2006

I just demoed the UAD Plate 140 and thought it was great, but i also just got Waves IR. I was all set to buy the Plate 140 but im...

DP40oz
replies: 14 views: 6,341
noiseflaw 7th March 2006

Im using nuendo 3 i do not want to use my roland buss how can i bypass that in the mix down

spektor
replies: 3 views: 1,285
streetbeats 7th March 2006

I'm wondering how people approach making a clean voc a little more dirty in the DAW. I've got logic 7 and waves platinum. I'm...

SK1
replies: 10 views: 1,289
dirren 7th March 2006

What's that sudden silence? I ordered it a month ago, I'm hungry for news about it from users, and after some rumors, good and...

alex3368
replies: 9 views: 1,094
alex3368 7th March 2006

Hi, I'll be recording some guitar (not me playing) into protools (connected via adat bridge and O1v mixer) without using an...

coosticks
replies: 7 views: 1,256
dirren 7th March 2006

anyone else dig his work on the rob thomas album??

Cruz Azul
replies: 6 views: 1,986
cgarges 7th March 2006

and he wouldn't even offer free shipping! got any funny auctions you've been watching?

Guarnanene
replies: 7 views: 1,544
everybody's x 7th March 2006

It's probably old news but when your using a laptop and on a plane, train, etc and not hooking up your laptop gear, use this...

musicx
replies: 0 views: 4,718
musicx 7th March 2006

Hey guys, I need some tubes for a Manley mic pre. The 12ax7s I can handle, but I need a 6414. Anyone know of a place in LA...

mds
replies: 2 views: 907
superburtm 7th March 2006

I got a riddle: What does it mean when u you connect your mixer XLR outs directly into ur XLR DAT recorder ins, the DAT is...

Mitch Lowen
replies: 7 views: 1,183
Mike Caffrey 7th March 2006

Whats the average price for a decent tape machine ? Also How much do 2 inch tapes go for these days anyway ?

MACHINE
replies: 8 views: 1,182
long-liveanalog 7th March 2006

Sorry if this isn't the best palce to post this question! I have a (ahem) Behringer graphic EQ that has servo balanced inputs...

gsmelley
replies: 2 views: 1,886
gsmelley 7th March 2006

Satch's Extremist record is one of my all time favourites especiall for the thick and fatt guitars and the rolling drums, which...

WEAPON_X
replies: 4 views: 1,153
picksail 7th March 2006

What pre's are you guys using when using an SM57 source material could be distorted guitar or vocals.

PlayItLoud
replies: 22 views: 2,137
Surfkat 7th March 2006

So, what's your secret for keeping hat bleed out of the snr mic while tracking a hat happy drummer?? I'm going to try some...

indie
replies: 38 views: 4,652
indie 7th March 2006

I am looking at purchasing a couple high end condensors and am finding nothing but questionable auctions for older mics on...

ToddF
replies: 19 views: 1,647
LightningBefore 7th March 2006

OK, I try and use it least as possible but... to make a long story short. A drummer was a no show... B drummer came with no...

Earwitness
replies: 0 views: 788
Earwitness 7th March 2006

I'm redoing my studio setup, and have moved everything around so I'm either going to have to put my power amp closer to my audio...

Deleted bd1be4f
replies: 5 views: 26,267
stevep 7th March 2006

Hi I am producing some of my songs at home, and was wondering what others' approach was to this? At the moment, I am...

celebritymusic
replies: 28 views: 2,584
neve1073 7th March 2006

Do you write the music that you like to listen to ? How many of you guys actually write/produce music that you listen to on...

Jose Mrochek
replies: 51 views: 2,515
nightchef 7th March 2006

Anyone got any suggestions Im working out of 002 so obviously I need more headphone jacks and etc......

MACHINE
replies: 0 views: 2,354
MACHINE 7th March 2006

My plan is to get a Kurzweil Rumour (since the resale value would be good if I don't like it or need it down the road). I have...

feyshay
replies: 4 views: 854
feyshay 7th March 2006

Hello - i keep reading about points given when producing e.t.c and i have no idea what they relate to. If anyone could explain...

TLMUSIC
replies: 1 views: 1,407
Dopamine 7th March 2006

anybody ? here use it ?

MACHINE
replies: 1 views: 824
drosophila 7th March 2006

I need to patch a couple headphonese into my snake. I'll have about a 15 minute window to do this. I have regular Headphone TRS F...

Matt Hepworth
replies: 2 views: 2,264
pkautzsch 6th March 2006

Hi I'm about to add to my mics specifically for recording drums, mostly rock. I am wanting flexibility. Yes I have a good room...

matt thomas
replies: 5 views: 1,435
retropete 6th March 2006

. Well this is interesting ... For base traps 1" is as good as 4" according to the tests ; Actually IT specks OUT...

Rep
replies: 12 views: 1,498
Scott R. Foster 6th March 2006

Anybody use a subwoofer (like the S250) with Event ASP8's? Have you found it to provide any improvement in sound and/or for...

feyshay
replies: 1 views: 2,583
studiokatz 6th March 2006

Looking for a soundcard that's also a controller. Does anyone use the FW1082? It seems to be a good buy. Tascam make good A/D...

miqer
replies: 0 views: 1,178
miqer 6th March 2006

What's the largest session you've done inside of ProTools (or whatever application you're using)...and by largest I mean, how...

tomwehrle
replies: 23 views: 2,041
picksail 6th March 2006

I'm lookin to buy a TAB funkenwerk from Mercenary (it's not distributed here in Italy) the problem is that Shipping and Custom...

andredb
replies: 1 views: 737
dynamo 6th March 2006

Hi i was wondering if anyone ever both gear form www.mercenaryaudio.com. I want to order from there but i want to make sure of...

questman
replies: 193 views: 15,731
GilWave 6th March 2006

The studio I'm about to go to is using 2" as master and PT as slave (they just now set it up this way) ...I've always seen...

indie
replies: 17 views: 1,019
[email protected] 6th March 2006

Months ago I read a stereophile advice about how to treate a tube design headphone amp. It sounded very restricting, basically...

Ruphus
replies: 7 views: 1,964
WHITEAUDIOLABs 6th March 2006

Hi Jules! Can you tell us what the vocal chain was on the track on your myspace profile...

Blast9
replies: 7 views: 898
Jules 6th March 2006

If I were looking for removable flooring that I could remove if I change locations, is there a parquet type flooring that anyone...

paulrocker
replies: 10 views: 8,871
Musiclab 6th March 2006

I am trying to make my home studio a bit more viable for others to record here, and I need to be able to record acoustic...

Tibbon
replies: 5 views: 1,241
Tibbon 6th March 2006

hola we are thinking of changing from pro tools le to logic express, because your limited to 32 tracks of audio on...

breakbeat-cafe
replies: 0 views: 1,456
breakbeat-cafe 6th March 2006

Is there a difference between the black Neumann U87 and the silver Neumann U87 (AI)? Thanks

chrisamblin
replies: 2 views: 2,644
borau 6th March 2006

I've been considering changing up my recording setup with an eye on getting into an analog console for the mixing stage. I'm...

centurymantra
replies: 0 views: 840
centurymantra 6th March 2006

Time to carve the tombstone for this technology, once so mighty and proud. It was spell-binding-- this "tape," the...

joelpatterson
replies: 14 views: 1,967
ArcCirDude 6th March 2006

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search