The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Double post. My delete function isn't working?

BobSchwenkler
replies: 0 views: 760
BobSchwenkler 8th March 2006

Here’s the situation. I’m totally ready to jump on the ribbon train. I’ve got two RCA 77dx that need some work. I’m...

Chris Parsons
replies: 13 views: 1,829
FilmDingo 8th March 2006

i finished a isolation box. i have 2 inch thick sound proofing in it but its still to loud. im going to purchase a couple weber...

Mastering101
replies: 46 views: 9,418
flail19 8th March 2006

It won the best channel strip award for the editors choice awards for Electronic Musician, Does anyone think it deserved it ? Im...

MACHINE
replies: 2 views: 2,794
MACHINE 8th March 2006

The tracks sound very good, we have great mics and pres, but when it comes to summing, I wonder what is the best way to proceed...

SLy_drums
replies: 9 views: 1,563
galli 8th March 2006

I've been contemplating selling my MP-2NV lately. Don't get me wrong, I love this preamp on some sources. I bought it when I got...

Paul David
replies: 2 views: 766
Paul David 8th March 2006

some of you probably know that if you call full compass and buy a mic over $1000 you get a free altas rolling boom stand....

arpodthegreat
replies: 0 views: 771
arpodthegreat 8th March 2006

Hi everybody, Does anyone know what kind of microphone (or better yet, entire vocal chain) was used by Daniel Bedingfield on...

jmusic3
replies: 3 views: 746
jmusic3 8th March 2006

Hi, I was was just wondering how people find the e'22s on jobs other than toms and snare. I'm about to order a couple, obviously...

matt thomas
replies: 3 views: 2,539
84K 8th March 2006

I need to ship some protools session on a HD from Belgium to Israel. Any advice you can give me on how to pack , or what...

andre tchmil
replies: 2 views: 898
joelpatterson 8th March 2006

It's late and I'm tired and nothing is making sense. Here's my question, sorry if it's rather rudimentary. I currently own a...

andrewfoshee
replies: 2 views: 1,233
andrewfoshee 8th March 2006

Hello guys I am new here and I see you have a very good going forum!!!kfhkh kfhkh could you help me whith my problem: I am...

badoo
replies: 9 views: 847
badoo 8th March 2006

Anyone know of any studios for sale in NYC? Or best place to look for listings? Thanks!

panthaakp
replies: 2 views: 1,256
panthaakp 8th March 2006

Ok have bought some juicy new outboard and am ready to setup, i still have some low end motu convertors but they are getting...

goldphinga
replies: 1 views: 913
gainreduction 8th March 2006

Hi folks i,m in the market for a small (max 50 watts but would prefer about 20) soulful valve combo with a line out for demo...

PRIME8PRODUCTIONS
replies: 3 views: 849
PRIME8PRODUCTIONS 8th March 2006

I know, I've lost my mind buying a Japanese guitar made in China, but could not resist the beauty of this...

FFTT
replies: 13 views: 7,601
FFTT 8th March 2006

I'm looking for a monitor that doesn't have massive bass response, but is very high quality (my daytime monitors are Dyn...

audiomichael
replies: 2 views: 959
s-boogie 8th March 2006

having calmed down after a few days fantasizing about how i would put the Phoenix Nicerizer 8 to best use i have realized that it...

dubrichie
replies: 30 views: 3,945
JohnRodd 8th March 2006

What effects do you like to use on vocals and at what basic settings do you like to set these effects at? If it matters, I'm...

Geddyleewannabe
replies: 6 views: 1,758
allaccess 8th March 2006

What batter heads do you like for mostly rock/country/pop on toms?

KurtR
replies: 4 views: 1,348
the1Hub 8th March 2006

So I'm really behind the times with my Mix Plus system on a G4 867mhz computer, but when i got it all 5-6 years ago, it was top...

tomwehrle
replies: 0 views: 1,032
tomwehrle 8th March 2006

Has anyone on this forum any expercience using this console? I'm also wondering what would be a good price for a Profile since i...

mos
replies: 1 views: 1,866
brianroth 8th March 2006

What do I have to set in order to record MORE midi into a midi track w/o erasing what is already on the track? PT HD 7

blumediaprojekt
replies: 1 views: 1,062
Improv 8th March 2006

Hello I'm looking at moving from my trusty Mackie 24/8 to something with a little more oomph for tracking (all line inputs at...

rx3000
replies: 3 views: 643
natpub 8th March 2006

i have a yamaha p2250c. anyone else mixing with that amp? any opinions? any advice? i cant find any info about it anywhere...

vaesion
replies: 1 views: 2,490
WHITEAUDIOLABs 8th March 2006

Hi Folks, I need new speakers. Therfore I need your help, because I don't have a studio shop in my area and so it's difficult...

Mr.Monitor
replies: 29 views: 3,633
audiomichael 8th March 2006

Greetings, I have lots of questions and I would love to hear some of your thoughts and get a good discussion going here on...

Jacklynn
replies: 16 views: 1,711
Slipperman 8th March 2006

Did anyone tested Waves SSL 4000 software emulations. Do they sound any near to hardware units?

dagg
replies: 6 views: 2,094
pigpen 8th March 2006

I have arranged to be able to demo Tonelux EQs, Mic Pres, Mix modules and fader automation in LA, and a Tonelux EQ rack (16...

GilWave
replies: 23 views: 2,036
Sherekhan 8th March 2006

I have been ressurecting a Studer A-810 that I've had for a while and I have a problem with the capstan motor maintaining a...

dbbubba
replies: 2 views: 2,768
dbbubba 8th March 2006

I need honest opinions on what pair of isolation headphones to buy for drummers that are tracking. The three I have found online...

Tizzo
replies: 17 views: 2,753
Mike Caffrey 8th March 2006

what r ur favorite waves de-esser & ren de-esser settings for: male rap vocals? female rap vocals? singers?

jlotto
replies: 0 views: 4,842
jlotto 8th March 2006

I have a Pearlman TM1 on order and am having a wood box made for it. Can one of you who already have your mic measure the length...

Kyle Ashley
replies: 8 views: 1,670
Kyle Ashley 8th March 2006

Okay, so I was using these HHB Radius 40's and not really enjoying them too much...muddy, indistinct. I bought an RNP and a...

cramseur
replies: 3 views: 1,009
cramseur 8th March 2006

I'm a frustrated musician/engineer. grrr I researched and researched as much as possible my next pair of monitors, I decided on...

spiderdragon
replies: 11 views: 5,966
dudleys100 8th March 2006

Hi, I know this has been covered to some extent , But I am interested to know the 2192 can be used as a master clock without...

nvtmusic
replies: 5 views: 1,152
rwhitney 8th March 2006

maybe its a fluke...but for the second time i tried throwing a D4 on the snare and i ended up REALLY liking it. its 2 for 2. ...

against88
replies: 2 views: 1,657
11413 8th March 2006

Has anyone in here had experience with SE Mics? I was getting ready to buy the u87 tube kit from inner tube but I have a dealer...

vaesion
replies: 1 views: 962
AdAudioInc 7th March 2006

Where do you guys rent your Mics and Pres ?

MJM
replies: 7 views: 808
Meriphew 7th March 2006

Help.... I want to do it right the first time. I need to develop an understanding of the basics before hiring the...

midnightsun
replies: 8 views: 1,395
Paul David 7th March 2006

I wasn't planning on it right away, but I will if we can rustle up some PIPs (potential interested parties). Ever since Tommy...

GilWave
replies: 1 views: 759
zimv20 7th March 2006

We have the following mics : SM57 x 2 SM81 x 2 C414 ULS x 2 C414 TLII x 2 MD421 x 3 Beta52 x 1 SM91 x 1 Beta57 x...

SLy_drums
replies: 4 views: 1,098
SLy_drums 7th March 2006

Ultimately, I need only one pair, so the rest can be single channels. In no particular order of preference: 1. API 512c 2....

Deleted User
replies: 21 views: 2,340
SLy_drums 7th March 2006

I'm looking for advice on removing rust off screws, the trim around outputs/inserts, and around the base of potimeters. I've...

GL Respect Due
replies: 1 views: 1,479
Rick Sutton 7th March 2006

Check this out: http://news.harmony-central.com/Newp/2004/550A-Reissue.html

MichaelT
replies: 50 views: 10,194
MJGreene Audio 7th March 2006

shipping confirmation. It'll be here Tuesday - anything you guys want me to report on right off the bat?? Mike

Mike Lapchick
replies: 30 views: 5,146
theother 7th March 2006

It took a lot of work. I have lost most of my friends, all the money I had, but I finally found out the truth about Lugo's...

DonPedro
replies: 7 views: 1,869
The True Buck 7th March 2006

I've recently upgraded my K-roks to the KRK V6 II. I thought I'd share my thoughts on the other moniotrs I heard this...

Pockets
replies: 2 views: 1,739
Bodoc 7th March 2006

I just demoed the UAD Plate 140 and thought it was great, but i also just got Waves IR. I was all set to buy the Plate 140 but im...

DP40oz
replies: 14 views: 6,340
noiseflaw 7th March 2006

Im using nuendo 3 i do not want to use my roland buss how can i bypass that in the mix down

spektor
replies: 3 views: 1,285
streetbeats 7th March 2006

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search