The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi folks - virgin post here. I've searched the board, but not found the answer to this: When using an analog summing device with...

cush
replies: 18 views: 1,534
raal 17th March 2006

Need Help I only have two channels going in and out "AD/DA converters". I'm mixing in the box. How do I connect a...

luap
replies: 3 views: 1,404
djui5 17th March 2006

my friend and i are going to get a focusrite isa428 soon,and most likely get the converter made for it too... would it be...

gm5k
replies: 0 views: 1,026
gm5k 17th March 2006

THIS ADDED THREE WEEKS LATER - I went back to listen and did not hear the weird things listed below in my original posting and...

relaxo
replies: 4 views: 1,038
De chromium cob 17th March 2006

Hey all, I just found these guys in my random internet wanderings, looks very cery cool. Maybe we can all do away with those...

mattasbob
replies: 8 views: 1,986
h2000 16th March 2006

We cut drums today and used the Pacifica on overs for the first time. Amazing! Clear and warm.boing

James Lugo
replies: 14 views: 1,769
picksail 16th March 2006

Just saw this in the LA Times, suggesting Capitol's parent company EMI may sell the lengendary building at Hollywood & Vine...

HudHudson
replies: 23 views: 2,012
Sqye 16th March 2006

So if I hard wired my API 2500 into my main 1+2 out of my 192..... When you bounce to disk, it does not automatically go off...

pigpen
replies: 2 views: 1,009
pigpen 16th March 2006

Hidey Ho. I am looking for an educated suggestion on matching a martin guitar to a pre. Also the best choice of mic's for this...

Drifter
replies: 10 views: 772
wayne mox 16th March 2006

I found this on the Tonelux web : http://www.tonelux.com/frame.html Anybody has an idea for pricing? After reading some...

Cluster
replies: 1 views: 2,330
Paul Wolff Designs 16th March 2006
replies: - views: -
Jeff16years 16th March 2006

I'm looking to expand my mic collection. I prefer to go with quality and not quantity. I'm recording mostly rock, but may be...

wilkinswp
replies: 4 views: 810
wilkinswp 16th March 2006

Hello there, I just signed up for the forum cause | have a question about getting some more spice in to a album I have to...

Sugamen
replies: 4 views: 943
allencollins 16th March 2006

my work is typically all instrumental, so my mic cab is filled with a variety of nice SD condensers. on an upcoming CD project,...

jnorman
replies: 7 views: 1,770
bing81 16th March 2006

I would do this, but I don't have any real amps (yet)! anyone own any real amps like the ones available in those Modeling...

Rush909
replies: 1 views: 2,731
Jonboy79 16th March 2006

Hey everyone and all. I need a device that will play longish wav files that can be controlled via MIDI. I have numerous...

kindkind
replies: 7 views: 2,704
mitchell 16th March 2006

what is best API 500 format pre for vocals? for rock and as couple for RnB souly style I already got 512 which I really...

carloff
replies: 23 views: 2,170
jebjerome 16th March 2006

Anyone know what DG's using to get that insanely cool slide like effect on the new record? He's using it in a lot of places but...

Tim L
replies: 4 views: 2,108
Tim L 16th March 2006

For vox and spoken word (male), how would the AKG C535EB fare in comparison with an LDC like the TB1 or whatever? Studio use...

petsematary
replies: 6 views: 1,668
Gilliland 16th March 2006

Listening to "Ready For Love" (again) on headphones as I type this. What a nice track that is. The piano at the end of...

vodka gimli
replies: 27 views: 1,796
retropete 16th March 2006

I came across these links and felt compelled to share...

FalconerHK
replies: 34 views: 4,857
dougb415 16th March 2006

Does anyone like to hang a project progress chart in the studio? Do you find it helps keep things focused..., having a visual...

Tim L
replies: 6 views: 1,209
Tim L 16th March 2006

Hey, fella's, i was wondering since we're having lots of brands mic like: Studio projects/Blue/Soundelux etc.... Which brand was...

chumusic
replies: 4 views: 1,335
Bob Olhsson 16th March 2006

Here are a few audio extracts of heavy guitars, recorded in the studio, during a short microphone test session, with the...

SLy_drums
replies: 9 views: 2,746
Matt Salazar 16th March 2006

Wow, those are some beautiful electric and acoustic tones in that movie. All my guitars sound too spiky and thin. (I record...

Confusionator
replies: 41 views: 4,452
LightningBefore 16th March 2006

Maybe someone could help me out here. I track to 2" 24 track, than usually transfer to PTLE for mixing. I do the...

Benmrx
replies: 8 views: 1,341
adamcal 16th March 2006

Wanting to upgrade from software plugs and convolution verbs ... I can get a new old stock MPX1 at a reduced price, or a new...

Kiwiburger
replies: 5 views: 18,215
ShamansDream 16th March 2006

I'm looking at the ASP8 and ASP6 monitors for mixing rough demos in a very small (think large hallway with tall ceiling) room....

zonkola
replies: 7 views: 2,179
Oldone 16th March 2006

Hi all, I'm looking for something that can take 6 discrete inputs and deliver 12 discrete outputs. Essentially, I am looking...

dhughes
replies: 5 views: 1,086
Mike Chafee 16th March 2006

Hey guys a good friend of mine has gotten an oppurtunity of a life time. Basically he knows a family friend who wants to open a...

DP40oz
replies: 19 views: 5,272
Jose Mrochek 16th March 2006

will someone please recommend a speaker switch for me, they dont sell them at any of my local music stores and i dont want to pay...

vaesion
replies: 0 views: 1,105
vaesion 16th March 2006

Hey, There's a corner of my studio where I like to record guitars and vox. Mostly because there's a nice view out the window...

timtoonz
replies: 11 views: 2,158
camitchell 16th March 2006

And I thought drummers had good coordination. Check this guy out! http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4776181634656145640

absrec
replies: 13 views: 1,098
Nosound 16th March 2006

found this www.planetgriff.com today sequencer for pocketpc w/ synths and reverb and sampler,etc.... looks pretty cool for...

blumediaprojekt
replies: 0 views: 662
blumediaprojekt 16th March 2006

Hey slutz what would a good cheap alternative to a real P-BASS be..I'm talking like a 350.00 solution. I would just be using it...

superburtm
replies: 18 views: 2,626
chriscoleman 16th March 2006

OK, say what you will about Steely Dan, but I just picked up Morph the Cat and the bass sound stands out immediately. I am more...

T-rex
replies: 0 views: 1,394
T-rex 16th March 2006

I need help here :( I have a small project studio running Sonar 5 and sometimes Nuendo with a Delta 1010. I do mainly jazz...

sprocket.master
replies: 0 views: 708
sprocket.master 16th March 2006

Does anybody know what they used to record Mitch Mitchell's drum kit on this track. I'm aware that he used a Ludwig kit (and that...

Muy Muy
replies: 0 views: 816
Muy Muy 16th March 2006

Need an overdrive pedal for a classic blues distortion, not that modern ****e. any help? I have tried alot of e'm

pro
replies: 6 views: 996
DonPedro 16th March 2006

What is your learned opinion of this: http://www.kenrockwell.com/apple/itunes.htm ? He basicly says that 128kbps variable...

respirator
replies: 18 views: 4,861
rodhmos 16th March 2006

If your a Fender guy, then you know what this picture is. Question is, how do I get it back on/together? All 3 hinges are off of...

drmmrboy
replies: 11 views: 1,064
2leod 15th March 2006

Any one have any sources for plain and simple mic clips that are not junky? It seems like there should be someone making clips...

BobSchwenkler
replies: 1 views: 834
BobSchwenkler 15th March 2006

Are there any clocks out there better than the big ben? I'm running a RME Fireface with a ouple digital connected TC4000 reverb...

audiomichael
replies: 3 views: 929
tnjazz 15th March 2006

Hey all, Just wondering if anyone has used the CM Labs Motor Mate? Anyone had issues with the Sac 2.2? Did they release...

Unbound
replies: 3 views: 1,879
Unbound 15th March 2006

Can anyone recommend a good book on Pro Tools 7? I've recently made the switch from a mostly cubase world and could use a kick in...

tommymakestapes
replies: 4 views: 1,278
Gregg Sartiano 15th March 2006

is there a tonal difference between the original MD421 and the MD421 MKII? If so, please elaborate. I am looking to purchasing...

aetucker1
replies: 3 views: 1,312
petsematary 15th March 2006

Hi folks, Could anybody tell me how exactly can i upgrade my Apogee Rosetta 24/48KHz to 96Khz?

staaan
replies: 1 views: 733
Zwinter 15th March 2006

Hello Everyone, My band has been together for over two years, and we've always been recording at my house, with my modest setup....

astroboy
replies: 7 views: 746
Gregg Sartiano 15th March 2006

first time slut, so please be gentle... i already have a firewire i/o for my computer and i need a mixer. i was looking at the...

jwolfson
replies: 3 views: 1,032
Trancetones 15th March 2006

Can anyone recommend a shipper from somewhere in the Queens NYC area? Looking to ship about 1200 pounds of (empty) road cases to...

jtienhaara
replies: 5 views: 1,193
jtienhaara 15th March 2006

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search