The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I'm looking for a 15" speaker bass cab. what would be the best one's ?

seb37000
replies: 5 views: 1,229
wwittman 5th April 2006

Hi, folks. I'm looking for an opinion from people with great ears. heh I'd like your opinions on a really great octave pedal...

ersheff
replies: 10 views: 5,685
DeepSpace 5th April 2006

okay, i think it may actually be a bass, but whatever... perhaps some of you might be able to listen to this soundclip and...

jared
replies: 3 views: 3,438
chrispick 5th April 2006

I just purchased a used Great River MP2NV boing boing and need two mics to record the cabinet of my Suitcase Rhodes. For the near...

drockfresh
replies: 5 views: 1,113
djui5 5th April 2006

dup

duplicate - please delete

GilWave
replies: 0 views: 551
GilWave 5th April 2006

I'm going to the Frankfurt Musikmesse this year. Does anyone know if there's going to be any Gearslutz-events happening? stike...

pabloman
replies: 67 views: 4,853
GilWave 5th April 2006

I know this seems like a banal unslutty subject but I am looking for an effects rack that is abut 14. I also want to put my MPC...

panther
replies: 4 views: 823
Relax 4th April 2006

My List 1) Guitar cables 2) mic cables - Nice Mogami's 3) Guitar tuners 4) Picks 5) CD's 6) Drum Keys 7) Tools Screw...

T_R_S
replies: 10 views: 1,148
John Noll 4th April 2006

Hey Guys. This is my first post... Love this site! So... I just bought something that was misrepresented on eBay. they were 4...

pqlior
replies: 5 views: 1,742
allencollins 4th April 2006

I know many slutz recommend the Sound Anchors... just wondering if there are other good options. Anyone using these Quiklok or...

Kalite Marka
replies: 9 views: 2,041
Kalite Marka 4th April 2006

Didn't find much on this one... looking to expand my 002r by 8 channels. I'm a little concerned about going down to 44.1 as using...

weatherbox
replies: 9 views: 1,509
sdelsolray 4th April 2006
replies: 0 views: 1,687
tubes2bits 4th April 2006

Hello: A dumb question: How to open my Yamaha's NS10s. I need to change it's cables but there are no screws in the back. I...

insomnio
replies: 3 views: 1,095
Phil Cibley 4th April 2006

what all do you guys use it on? I am gonna try running my keys through it before it goes into Nuendo. Then I'll try other...

AlanTide
replies: 4 views: 1,664
Shaman 4th April 2006
replies: - views: -
MAProTulz 4th April 2006

Is there anyone manufacturing stand-alone faders? The idea is to use the humongous amount of gain and tone that some preamps...

andychamp
replies: 1 views: 711
doug_hti 4th April 2006

Just an FYI for interested parties. It's called "Here, There and Everywhere: My Life Recording the...

Empty Planet
replies: 69 views: 5,564
mikey 4th April 2006

By externally clocking a Digidesign 002 Rack to a Rosetta 200, will you automatically and noticably improve the sound of your...

Roadworthy
replies: 2 views: 2,058
meteor 4th April 2006

there is a chance for me to do some projects with two different video minded friends of mine. i've had limited experience with...

pounce
replies: 0 views: 1,220
pounce 4th April 2006

hjghfgg I'm just wandering what other people have experienced. _____________________________ Alex.T

Alex.T
replies: 30 views: 1,905
HudHudson 4th April 2006

I'm upgrading for a G4 to a 5, but there are only 2 drive slots on the 5. I have 3 drives on the G4, one for samples, one for the...

Umlaaat
replies: 1 views: 897
ethan_c 4th April 2006

Hello - im using a Fireface 800 and im trying to hook up my distressor, but i cant get it working. Im running logic 7 on a...

TLMUSIC
replies: 1 views: 1,442
ethan_c 4th April 2006

I was having a discussion on the origins of dub (the psychedelic instrumental variation of reggae), and the tools used to get...

waxx
replies: 8 views: 2,085
waxx 4th April 2006

Hi, I'm looking for some good, decent gear to record with. It does not have to be superfancy but i want it to work w/o snap...

willythekid
replies: 9 views: 2,145
audiothings 4th April 2006

Today working on a mix and using the CIB eq on vox It occured to me this is a pretty veratile EQ. IT's IMO a hi quality piece of...

no ssl yet
replies: 1 views: 861
Cojo 4th April 2006

Hi there, Dumb question but I gotta ask.... Is there any reason not to use a gtr amp with bass providing it is running into...

zakco
replies: 19 views: 2,112
matt thomas 4th April 2006

So I just finished building my DIY 16 channel passive summer. For all intents and purposes, it's a Folcrom clone, but instead of...

mitchell
replies: 0 views: 1,176
mitchell 4th April 2006

Apparently you can put 3 extra drives in the G5's... Anybody using...

Umlaaat
replies: 0 views: 735
Umlaaat 4th April 2006

I noticed there is a lot of BAE stuff for sale lately. Are they going out of business or is there another reason people keep...

Les Reverb
replies: 7 views: 1,212
robmix 4th April 2006

I have a dillemma, I can't decide what to do... I recently took a break from the industry and figured I'd go back to college...

Poopants
replies: 63 views: 3,029
Gregg Sartiano 4th April 2006

I had a drive crap out today and bought a LaCie and it keeps giving me the 'Fragmented too slow' error message. My buddy that...

James Lugo
replies: 26 views: 1,738
Rutle 4th April 2006

So, I'm new to the gearslutz world. Please scold me if I'm not supposed to be posting "for sale" items here. I'm...

Indrestudios
replies: 1 views: 1,289
drew 4th April 2006

I understand what a compressor primarily does and I therefore understand how it is used for dynamic control. I know it pulls down...

Geddyleewannabe
replies: 28 views: 2,627
max cooper 4th April 2006

Yesterday I took some mixes to the mastering guy and he was flipping his speakers in and out of mono and noticed that Rythum...

JB872
replies: 11 views: 3,767
Wes Kuhnley 4th April 2006

There was a post on one of the forums here last week in which phase issues were discussed. I know what phase issues are and what...

jgrif08
replies: 10 views: 3,178
Wes Kuhnley 4th April 2006

I am new to the world of studio recording and was given the opportunity to work at a local studio. I was wondering if you guys...

captben41
replies: 4 views: 1,584
max cooper 4th April 2006

Can anyone see any new features? Chat room books & DVD & merch stores will be back soon OK Smilies dont work...

Jules
replies: 152 views: 7,211
Jules 3rd April 2006

I’ve seen a couple of motu soundcards I like the motu 828mk2 and the motu 896 hard drive. The motu 828mk2 has midi in and out...

boogiemaster
replies: 3 views: 3,096
DeepSpace 3rd April 2006

I'm currently using the free version of yousendit.com. Sometimes it works and often times the recipients have problems with the...

fross
replies: 15 views: 1,461
khp 3rd April 2006

anyone here that uses Reason... do you actually use the Matrix editor for anything? I'm wondering if maybe I'm missing the point...

jgrif08
replies: 2 views: 1,229
jgrif08 3rd April 2006

I was hoping it would be that new SSL "Duendo" thingy. Jules?

cajonezzz
replies: 13 views: 1,022
djui5 3rd April 2006

where can i get scematics/manual for a never 34128 16ch. board? i need to have a snake made and i need to have a flight case made.

arpodthegreat
replies: 0 views: 889
arpodthegreat 3rd April 2006

I have a 15W Marshall that I have been using, but it frankly doesn't get loud enough. I use an e609 on the front and a Kel HM-1...

CassidyGT
replies: 16 views: 2,692
arpodthegreat 3rd April 2006

I am curious how the Buzz Ma 2.2 stands up to these units? Also which one would be a good choice for Analog Synths? I am most...

Plove
replies: 1 views: 1,411
NathanEldred 3rd April 2006

Hi fellow slutz dont we love selling our selfs for gear haha. Well i have my mackies hr824 on there side. WEll i have them on...

spektor
replies: 18 views: 1,513
Jonboy79 3rd April 2006

here's what I got: one set of powered speakers and two D/A sources. I'd like a switch to control volume and mute between the two...

Bobalou
replies: 3 views: 871
Jonathan Starr 3rd April 2006

While of course it's best to have two of everything, my checkbook isn't going to support that at the moment. I am trying to...

Tibbon
replies: 0 views: 1,221
Tibbon 3rd April 2006

Duplicate post. Can't delete. Please advise.....breaking up.....breaking..... The gearslutz site seems a...

darkwater
replies: 0 views: 768
darkwater 3rd April 2006

Read about it in a german pro audio magazin. the KM series with built in AD converters, dynamic range >130 db, up to 192...

Shaman
replies: 1 views: 1,131
Plush 3rd April 2006

I've got an LTD-1 (and a germ) and was wondering how the tg-2 pre compares to the LTD-1 pre. Is there a big enough difference to...

The Gooch
replies: 4 views: 836
Faderjockey 3rd April 2006

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search