The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Any news on the Crane Song Egret? ...Its been on their website for almost 2 years and Vintageking has them posted but......

A101
replies: 10 views: 2,352
11413 3rd April 2006

It would probably get lost as there are a bazillion threads on MILAR. Anyway... Has anyone anywhere posted a comprehensive...

thenoodle
replies: 2 views: 903
iziphonics 3rd April 2006

I have a pair of HR824's and a pair of Auratones and after watching MILAR was thinking of buying a pair of the ubiquitous Yamaha...

Trebor Flow
replies: 62 views: 5,118
engmix 3rd April 2006

Hi, I'm very new to gearslutz. I don't know if this question is appropriate here. A friend of mine is dying to find out...

orpheus-1
replies: 6 views: 2,518
orpheus-1 3rd April 2006

What do you have your attack/release times set to (generally)? Opto or warm... Threshold? I follow RComp with L2.

Umlaaat
replies: 19 views: 4,699
Umlaaat 3rd April 2006

I've recently found myself in a position I never really set out to be in. I've been a freelance engineer for 15 years and I've...

sny
replies: 14 views: 1,172
Mike Caffrey 3rd April 2006

Could someone please briefly explain what this whole Walters thing is I keep hear being referred to? Was he just some troll...

Matt Grondin
replies: 14 views: 3,236
David R. 3rd April 2006

People are very seriously talking about a significant improvement on sound quality after using this piece of equipment. What's...

Han
replies: 12 views: 1,761
Steve G 3rd April 2006
replies: - views: -
Dirty Halo 3rd April 2006

Bought a used 4050 but no shockmount. Do you know what a good shockmount to use with it would be or a versatile one that will...

jebjerome
replies: 10 views: 2,190
David R. 3rd April 2006

would this be a good unit to check out if you can only have one main preamp? It seems to be fairly new! Looks nice but would like...

Plove
replies: 0 views: 1,581
Plove 2nd April 2006

I am considering a Samson Plus patchbay - looks like it will meet my modest needs. However, I am confused by the cabling. I can...

CassidyGT
replies: 5 views: 1,227
zimv20 2nd April 2006

First up,..Hello , folks,.. I'm planing on setting-up a studio,( semi portable ) and I'm after some advice. I was keen...

Captain Beardy
replies: 0 views: 1,621
Captain Beardy 2nd April 2006

I was thinking about purchasing one of the Mix Wizard 3 boards (16:2 or 14:4:2) for using with my Mackie 400f. How do the pres...

bkspitfire
replies: 1 views: 1,406
Matt Hepworth 2nd April 2006

What's your favored approach, and why? Compensate (like: using a warm preamp for a shrill mic) enhance (like: tube mic into...

andychamp
replies: 5 views: 858
wayne mox 2nd April 2006

What effect can replace sound toys pitch blender for nuendo on a pc? Bryan Thanks

vaesion
replies: 8 views: 13,783
vaesion 2nd April 2006

A friend of mine is having a studio clearout and before I put my foot in my mouth, I thought I'd ask to see if it's cool to post...

Danny North
replies: 4 views: 1,065
Albert 2nd April 2006

I tried to make this a poll, but hit the wrong buttons. Doh! I am planning some upgrades and wondering about the experience...

drockfresh
replies: 16 views: 1,367
drockfresh 2nd April 2006

I'm working on bringing the final stages of my project/home studio together and had a recent epiphany brought about by another...

centurymantra
replies: 12 views: 10,194
AjD 2nd April 2006

Anyone know who or where to turn to for vintage M160 re-ribonning? beyerdynamic's site is so cryptic and uninformative, I can't...

The Gooch
replies: 4 views: 933
covert 2nd April 2006

Dimensions are roughly 22 x 15 x 8.5. Garage door is an automatic type, sheet metal style on tracks. If you were to draw a...

GL Respect Due
replies: 8 views: 7,945
stevep 2nd April 2006

well...? help me out. I'm looking for soemthing in the 20-40 watt range. I like it to get dirty early... I feel like my...

zkaudio
replies: 16 views: 1,158
zkaudio 2nd April 2006

I just got my 550m's. I got the 550m's instead of the 550b's cuz I thought the half db increments would suit my needs better. ...

Bump Music
replies: 10 views: 1,482
rainsinvelvet 2nd April 2006

Is it possible to use a mic pre's eq or compressor as an insert? For example I have a GML2020 hooked up to my PT rig via a Lavry...

ethan_c
replies: 2 views: 739
ethan_c 2nd April 2006

I posted about my new project studio last week, but didn't really get any feedback. I've revised this thread with the hope that...

jw74tele
replies: 3 views: 1,555
Youngy 2nd April 2006

What aspect of recording/mixing really had you frustrated, or had taken a long time to get right? For me, it was really...

Riad
replies: 5 views: 1,142
void 2nd April 2006

When you track distorted guitars with two tracks, do you flip the phase on one of those tracks to make it wider and have...

aetucker1
replies: 5 views: 1,217
Matti 2nd April 2006

I just bought one to audition. Wanted some testimonials on this mic and it's pros/cons. Thanks!

fetter
replies: 5 views: 1,722
Rev. Robb 2nd April 2006

I know this varies greatly depending on sales , points etc ... but out of fun and sheer curiosity what is the average kind of...

TLMUSIC
replies: 54 views: 3,962
doug_hti 2nd April 2006

I just saw Damien Rice on Austin City Limitskfhkh kfhkh (a nice surprise, by the way, didn't know he was on) and he had three...

nathanvacha
replies: 8 views: 3,920
nathanvacha 2nd April 2006

Hey guys, looking for a little help here on buying another preamp. I'm into alternative rock music (Linkin Park, Fuel, Creed,...

ixnys
replies: 24 views: 5,754
darwin 2nd April 2006
replies: - views: -
darkwater 2nd April 2006

1 year ago I bought the Digi Massive pack, which included the WAVES Rennaisance Eq, compressor and Reverb. Not that I really...

Shaman
replies: 51 views: 9,447
engmix 2nd April 2006

I'm about to buy some cables for my home studio. I've specified just what I need and this guy gave me a price quote...I was...

petsematary
replies: 3 views: 1,003
Ruphus 2nd April 2006
replies: 0 views: 755
joshelevator 2nd April 2006

Greetings, This is my first post here so please go easy on me (not sure which forum to post in)! I've been saving to do an...

Jazzpunk
replies: 20 views: 1,951
CorkyTart 2nd April 2006

I've heard that with the 'big ben' you can speed up or slow down a track by doing step sample rate change to the song. I have a...

Earwitness
replies: 2 views: 2,290
Earwitness 2nd April 2006

Any and all help would be greatly appreciated... I'm coming out of my VS 880 to a G5 for mastering. I'm looking at Bias Peak...

Peakly
replies: 0 views: 881
Peakly 2nd April 2006
replies: 1 views: 676
2leod 2nd April 2006

The reverbs sound excellent...tried tracking using the box as an a/d converter with the FX in bypass and it sounds better than my...

turk sanchez
replies: 8 views: 1,519
Matt Grondin 1st April 2006

Moderators: Please delete, double post.

GL Respect Due
replies: 0 views: 1,908
GL Respect Due 1st April 2006
replies: 0 views: 1,881
GL Respect Due 1st April 2006

so I need another set of SLS and don't want to run more spkr cables amp set up, blah blah. So I want to set up a smalll pair of...

XSergeantD
replies: 15 views: 2,432
Bat Head Sound 1st April 2006

Both of these brands have small monitor speakers - Fostex making the 6301 and K&M the m51. These monitors are insanely...

petsematary
replies: 6 views: 2,508
max cooper 1st April 2006

"Mosquitoes hear through their antenna and this comprises around 15,000 sensory cells, as many as in the human ear. We...

Chris says:
replies: 2 views: 590
max cooper 1st April 2006

How do you like it? What settings do you use? (this is for R&R) -gogo

gogo
replies: 2 views: 1,716
auxpot 1st April 2006

I am not new to ebay but I am a little hesitant to spend more than a couple hundred bucks. I have been looking at the me-1nv but...

flail19
replies: 15 views: 1,323
Faderjockey 1st April 2006

When someone asks for opinions on microphones for piano I don't see U87s come up as much as other things. Obviously,being a...

PRuthenburg
replies: 8 views: 1,602
Peter Morrison 1st April 2006

Peter says my GAMA will be completed by tomorrow night!! He's been waiting on a shipment of the St. Ives transformers and...

darkwater
replies: 32 views: 2,133
Matthew Murray 1st April 2006

I know both of these are great - i only need either obviously for bass sounds, so im wondering if it would be better to go with...

TLMUSIC
replies: 5 views: 1,691
u b k 1st April 2006

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search